Aaryn Williams: Sponsered by Stupidity | Part 15

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams: Sponsered by Stupidity | Part 15

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

I thought that was weird too! My husband often travels for work, and If anyone ever asked me if I thought he would cheat away...I would simply say no!

She had all this weird reasoning...
He was with all guys in a cabin, there were only couples there, he was so busy working...

The answer is either yes or no, it shouldn't be circumstantial.
But she is insecure AF soooo
ChampionshipVinyl1 wrote:She is so incredibly insecure. The idea of my husband cheating on me when he's out late drinking or on a trip alone doesn't even cross my mind
I'm not naive to think it would "never" happen, but never causes me anxiety

The fact that she even brings up worrying about younger women being attracted to Nick
She's got some issues there
Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Hale27

Unread post by Hale27 »

deannaroseo wrote:
thewhisper wrote:
glorygirl920 wrote:Everyone thinks 3x a week is a lot. Damn.... ImageImageImageImage

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
See, I’m with you. I don’t think it’s unheard of. It’s every other day...
Before I had kids, I would also agree that 3x a week isn’t a lot. But now that I have two kids under two, yeah 3x a week is A LOT. Lol

Totally agree when you have little kids 3x does seem like a lot to me too.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tootired2mom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tootired2mom »

deannaroseo wrote:
thewhisper wrote:
glorygirl920 wrote:Everyone thinks 3x a week is a lot. Damn.... ImageImageImageImage

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
See, I’m with you. I don’t think it’s unheard of. It’s every other day...
Before I had kids, I would also agree that 3x a week isn’t a lot. But now that I have two kids under two, yeah 3x a week is A LOT. Lol

I have two under two and if I didn’t get mines at least every other day I’d be a straight turd nugget. Aaron does seem like she’d be a starfish all the time tho. Lol
Irishmama36
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Irishmama36 »

“I didn’t get stretch marks on my belly”—- um, bitch, didn’t you make a couple videos showing them on the sides of your belly? Why lie? And using a term like “sister shook” Jesus Christ. Grow up aryan. You’re almost 30. Seriously, she is Regina George. She has sex with him, even when not in the mood, why? Because she’s terribly insecure and scared that if she turns down his sexual advances, in her mind, he’ll go elsewhere. If you have no trust then why the fuck are you married? Please don’t have more children. In my opinion(and some doctors)you should recharge your body after birth. I’ve read various articles and studies showing what happens if you don’t space your children somewhat. She’s only, what, 28? What’s the hurry? I just had my first at 34 and I’m waiting until 37 until I try again. The body needs to replenish its stores for the next baby.
vmokk
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vmokk »

Tootired2mom wrote:
deannaroseo wrote:
thewhisper wrote: See, I’m with you. I don’t think it’s unheard of. It’s every other day...

I have two under two and if I didn’t get mines at least every other day I’d be a straight turd nugget. Aaron does seem like she’d be a starfish all the time tho. Lol
starfish ImageImageImageImageImage i’m dying!!! we have 4 baby number 5 is coming any day and we manage at least 3x a week... i may also starfish every now and again LOL

ChampionshipVinyl1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ChampionshipVinyl1 »

Irishmama36 wrote:“I didn’t get stretch marks on my belly”—- um, bitch, didn’t you make a couple videos showing them on the sides of your belly? Why lie? And using a term like “sister shook” Jesus Christ. Grow up aryan. You’re almost 30. Seriously, she is Regina George. She has sex with him, even when not in the mood, why? Because she’s terribly insecure and scared that if she turns down his sexual advances, in her mind, he’ll go elsewhere. If you have no trust then why the fuck are you married? Please don’t have more children. In my opinion(and some doctors)you should recharge your body after birth. I’ve read various articles and studies showing what happens if you don’t space your children somewhat. She’s only, what, 28? What’s the hurry? I just had my first at 34 and I’m waiting until 37 until I try again. The body needs to replenish its stores for the next baby.
So many good points here! I think you're right ... I think she has sex with him even if she doesn't *want* to because she seriously is worried about him straying.
And a lot of info has come out about waiting at least 18 months between babies. Your body needs to replenish all the nutrients it used up, this is how people can end up with developmental issues or birth defects. I had my first last year at 34 as well. We may start trying after my sons 2nd birthday later next year.

NO ONE SHOULD TAKE THIS WOMANS ADVICE ON ANYTHING
SHE'S A DOLT
CaffeineMachine
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CaffeineMachine »

The same question was asked slightly different 4-5x and she repeated her answers. Not well prepared. I don’t see how she’s soooo proud and this video is her finest work.

I caught the renting reference right away. Bet she’s phased she let that slide.

Carmencita
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Carmencita »

ChampionshipVinyl1 wrote:
Irishmama36 wrote:“I didn’t get stretch marks on my belly”—- um, bitch, didn’t you make a couple videos showing them on the sides of your belly? Why lie? And using a term like “sister shook” Jesus Christ. Grow up aryan. You’re almost 30. Seriously, she is Regina George. She has sex with him, even when not in the mood, why? Because she’s terribly insecure and scared that if she turns down his sexual advances, in her mind, he’ll go elsewhere. If you have no trust then why the fuck are you married? Please don’t have more children. In my opinion(and some doctors)you should recharge your body after birth. I’ve read various articles and studies showing what happens if you don’t space your children somewhat. She’s only, what, 28? What’s the hurry? I just had my first at 34 and I’m waiting until 37 until I try again. The body needs to replenish its stores for the next baby.
So many good points here! I think you're right ... I think she has sex with him even if she doesn't *want* to because she seriously is worried about him straying.
And a lot of info has come out about waiting at least 18 months between babies. Your body needs to replenish all the nutrients it used up, this is how people can end up with developmental issues or birth defects. I had my first last year at 34 as well. We may start trying after my sons 2nd birthday later next year.

SHE'S A DOLT
Her reasoning for not turning Nick down - to avoid a downward spiral of No's - makes me believe she might not enjoy sex much. I don't like sex (pain issues) and I know exactly what she means by that - you don't really want it basically ever but you respect your partner's desires and sometimes do it even if you don't want to (because if you don't do it unless you really want it, you'll never ever have sex and you'd be perfectly ok but your marriage probably wouldn't..) I'm sure even people who love sex have days when they're not up for it but this exact situation she described wouldn't normally happen in a marriage where both are enthusiastic about sex imo..

Orangeorchid
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Orangeorchid »

Seriously though she thinks she’s so cool using terms like that. Probably hoping that someone will tag James Charles so she can get noticed by some actual high up youtubers.. and don’t get me started about the Jake Paul reference like what the actual fuck!!!

So let me put it in your language sweetie

Aaryn hunnie you don’t feel sister secure with your man so you feel the need to have sex when you clearly don’t want to? Can’t relate. Goodbye.

Jujuisonthatbeat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jujuisonthatbeat »

I think she's on Adderall on that video. She's so out of breath and nervous and all around weird.
Jennie123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jennie123 »

Lies, lies, lies. That sums up my thoughts on the sex and marriage video and I only watched half of it.
Irishmama36
Amateur
Amateur

SHE'S A DOLT

I just gotta say... your screenname. I fucking love high fidelity.
Irishmama36
Amateur
Amateur

[quote="Orangeorchid"]Seriously though she thinks she’s so cool using terms like that. Probably hoping that someone will tag James Charles so she can get noticed by some actual high up youtubers.. and don’t get me started about the Jake Paul reference like what the actual fuck!!!

So let me put it in your language sweetie

Aaryn hunnie you don’t feel sister secure with your man so you feel the need to have sex when you clearly don’t want to?

Hahahahahahaha “sister secure” save that for a future thread name
ChampionshipVinyl1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Irishmama36 wrote:

SHE'S A DOLT

I just gotta say... your screenname. I fucking love high fidelity.
Ahhh YES
So excited someone finally got the reference, hahaha
<3 <3 <3
ChampionshipVinyl1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Carmencita wrote:

SHE'S A DOLT
Her reasoning for not turning Nick down - to avoid a downward spiral of No's - makes me believe she might not enjoy sex much. I don't like sex (pain issues) and I know exactly what she means by that - you don't really want it basically ever but you respect your partner's desires and sometimes do it even if you don't want to (because if you don't do it unless you really want it, you'll never ever have sex and you'd be perfectly ok but your marriage probably wouldn't..) I'm sure even people who love sex have days when they're not up for it but this exact situation she described wouldn't normally happen in a marriage where both are enthusiastic about sex imo..

I totally get it, my sex drive has been a shit show since I had my son and he's 15 months old :?
She didn't make it sound like she enjoyed it at all, it sounded like she does it to keep her man on tight leash
Maybe she was trying to keep it PG and didn't want to be like "I LOVE F**KING NICK" but then why even make the video
ChampionshipVinyl1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Also, the way she described Nick as "chill" when actually ... I think he is a complete and total pushover
I honestly think he just doesn't want to upset Aaryn or get in a fight with her because he knows she's fucking crazy
So he just lets her do whatever she wants and gets her whatever she wants because it's easier
Mspenny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Mspenny »

I’m only half way through her video but I genuinely like it. At first I had no idea why she would want to talk about sex etc but now I really like it. I just feel like she’s being so Real.
It’s obvious that she reads here though, so I just wanted to say Aaryn, I know it’s hard to let go of things that happened in the past but I don’t think Nick would cheat on you. You probably see a lot of women flirt with Nick but in my experience women like to make other women jealous. It probably has nothing to do with Nick, especially since you’re so pretty. It’s like a confidence booster for them, like wow he’s interested in me over his 10/10 wife. Recognize that these women are trash lol and not at all wife material. That’s all it is for him, flirting. I’ve literally never had another guy hit on me while I was with my boyfriend but I see girls do it ALL the time. If he genuinely loves you, which I really think he does he would never do something to hurt you or your family. It’s not just you anymore it’s your girls too. I also really don’t like to see you putting him down on social media. I know you’re only kidding but it’s pretty shitty. I also think you should wait to get pregnant. I know everyone’s getting pregnant right now, I’ve got the bug too lol but it’s not the right time. You’re baby girl isn’t even one yet. Let yourself heal. Too many youtubers are pregnant right now and it’s becoming less special maybe do it at a time where the spotlight is on you solely.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
jsl22
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jsl22 »

Ok I just have to say it... this video possibly may have made me have a tiny soft spot for her (shocking!) She is so insecure about her marriage and I think herself that it’s actually pretty sad. I mean I get that some married people do cheat but damn girl you came across as sincerely worried about when he’s not with you - that’s not normal.

If he’s going to cheat he’s going to cheat. No amount of sex or keeping the peace is going to change that. And stop with the damn sister slang, be yourself already, you’re almost 30 - you have to stop saying these terms because other people are, it’s weird!

Lastly - someone give me a damn scissors so I can chop that hair off. She was killing me in the video constantly flipping it and touching it!

Alexisanne293
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Alexisanne293 »

crestsanicode wrote:
DasHappy wrote:Just came here to say I highly doubt they have sex 3x a week ImageImage

I don't. She can pretend their marriage is equal but Nick is hot and rich (she is pretty but she knows their income is not even close to equal and she loves her lifestyle with it combined and that would drastically change single). If she doesn't put out, he can go get it elsewhere and she damn well knows that. That's why she was all "I make time". I bet she does lol.
I wonder how much money nick makes a year of how much they make combined!

Stellar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellar »

Was anyone else under the impression that Nick was going to be in this Q&A? It would have been funny seeing his facial expressions to some of her answers ( lies)

While it was better than most of her vlogs it was still kinda boring. She didn’t really answer too many revealing questions. Like obviously her and Nick have sex , that isn’t shocking.

Return to “Aaryn Williams”