Unread post by blackroses »

Continue here!
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams: Carrot Top Can Only Shop | Part 16

Unread post by yeahsureok »

What in the world is this title I’m actually laughing out loud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hale27

Unread post by Hale27 »

Omg this title lol. I actually liked her marriage q&a.Then saw her stories yesterday with Nick's friend and was like nope same old selfish Aaron.
runlikeamother_
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by runlikeamother_ »

Horrible picture of Nick she printed out for his birthday!
Domino
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Domino »

Hale27 wrote:Omg this title lol. I actually liked her marriage q&a.Then saw her stories yesterday with Nick's friend and was like nope same old selfish Aaron.
Me too! That warmed me up to her for like half a second. I was like why do I judge her so harshly? Then I saw that story and I remembered so clearly. She really is just a selfish, terrible person.

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by vandelynn »

I shouldn't be eating my lunch while going on the new thread. I almost choked while reading the new thread name lmao

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Morethescarier

Unread post by Morethescarier »

Well she shouldn’t leave the dog in the car by herself anyway :/
kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kristinn281 »

Morethescarier wrote:Well she shouldn’t leave the dog in the car by herself anyway :/
Well I don't wanna take out for her because I don't like her but it has been absolutely freezing in Texas for the last 2 days. The weather is in the fifties. I know it's hard to tell from the video because it looked like a Sunny day and that was but it's absolutely freezing and windy

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Morethescarier

Unread post by Morethescarier »

kristinn281 wrote:
Morethescarier wrote:Well she shouldn’t leave the dog in the car by herself anyway :/
Well I don't wanna take out for her because I don't like her but it has been absolutely freezing in Texas for the last 2 days. The weather is in the fifties. I know it's hard to tell from the video because it looked like a Sunny day and that was but it's absolutely freezing and windy

Really? I guess I just saw Adeline was wearing a sundress so I thought it must be a hot day lol
Edit: I think I’m gettinh mixed up with the vlog and an Instagram story I saw. I thought it was the same day lol anyway I wouldn’t leave a dog in a car alone ever but that’s just me I guess
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

That was bullshit...

Her and Cryla were in long pants and sweatshirts, and poor Big Baby was in a sundress...no bloomers, no tights, no leggings...nothing. she is such an idiot mom.
Morethescarier wrote:
kristinn281 wrote:

Really? I guess I just saw Adeline was wearing a sundress so I thought it must be a hot day lol
Edit: I think I’m gettinh mixed up with the vlog and an Instagram story I saw. I thought it was the same day lol anyway I wouldn’t leave a dog in a car alone ever but that’s just me I guess
Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

kristieanne87 wrote:That was bullshit...

Her and Cryla were in long pants and sweatshirts, and poor Big Baby was in a sundress...no bloomers, no tights, no leggings...nothing. she is such an idiot mom.
Morethescarier wrote:
kristinn281 wrote:Well I don't wanna take out for her because I don't like her but it has been absolutely freezing in Texas for the last 2 days. The weather is in the fifties. I know it's hard to tell from the video because it looked like a Sunny day and that was but it's absolutely freezing and windy

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I feel bad for Adeline. It’s so obvious she’s more of an after thought. She’s always smiling and happy and honestly its probably because she’s not a spoiled rotten brat. I hate talking about the kids but cooooome on.

kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kristinn281 »

Morethescarier wrote:
kristinn281 wrote:

OK so the day you saw all her dress Skyla in hot clothes and she dressed in warm clothes and the baby was in a onesie that day in Texas was actually warm so when she had those clothes on I wondering why the h*** she was dressing herself and Skyla like that ! And then the day that she was going shopping with his friend was the next day and it turned freezing that day. It's weird because she has so many clothes but she chooses to dress them in the weirdest things and she does not dressed them whether appropriate like Adeline that day was dressed appropriately for the weather but Skyla was dressed for freezing weather when it was actually hot and she was dressed for Winter when it was hot she's just so weird and I don't understand why she does what she does. That's why I truly think that to take some type of drug

beyondnebula
Talker
Talker

Unread post by beyondnebula »

Anyone know if Nicks birthday party is tonight or tomorrow? It’s like 8pm and it looked like the cake maker was still working.

ytmduser25
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ytmduser25 »

beyondnebula wrote:Anyone know if Nicks birthday party is tonight or tomorrow? It’s like 8pm and it looked like the cake maker was still working.

Probably later tonight like a later party. I see nothing wrong with that. We usually start our parties late for the adults.
beyondnebula
Talker
Talker

Unread post by beyondnebula »

ytmduser25 wrote:
beyondnebula wrote:Anyone know if Nicks birthday party is tonight or tomorrow? It’s like 8pm and it looked like the cake maker was still working.

Probably later tonight like a later party. I see nothing wrong with that. We usually start our parties late for the adults.
Yeah nothing wrong with a late party just wasn’t sure if she was prepping the house the night before or something.

Bamabelle88
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bamabelle88 »

Can’t forget that[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 4c0d6b.jpg[/img]

minniemickey23
Gossiper