Aaryn Williams: Carrot Top Can Only Shop | Part 16

MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams: Carrot Top Can Only Shop | Part 16

Unread post by MiloandMax »

tomato01 wrote:How do you not buy Adaline the Nutcracker build a bear when the Nutcracker was literally the theme of her birthday?!? I don't care if A isn't into the bears yet, you buy it and put it on a shelf till she's ready for it!! That would be something I would keep for her even after she's done with it, as a memento of her 1st birthday. I actually feel sick over how Adaline was treated this whole weekend and I'm just a nobody watching over the internet. How can a mother be so stupid and inconsiderate towards her own child!!
Exactly. Even if she had to get 2 of the same bears, different outfits or the same or none at all on Adelines (just like the Rudolph).
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

What is up with Aaryn filming Tara and laughing. It’s so weird, she’s obsessed with her. I could see if Tara was making a funny face or something but that’s twice in the past 24 hours that she has “secretly” filmed Tara and thought it was hilarious. Single white female-ish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tomato01
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tomato01 »

MiloandMax wrote:
tomato01 wrote:How do you not buy Adaline the Nutcracker build a bear when the Nutcracker was literally the theme of her birthday?!? I don't care if A isn't into the bears yet, you buy it and put it on a shelf till she's ready for it!! That would be something I would keep for her even after she's done with it, as a memento of her 1st birthday. I actually feel sick over how Adaline was treated this whole weekend and I'm just a nobody watching over the internet. How can a mother be so stupid and inconsiderate towards her own child!!
Exactly. Even if she had to get 2 of the same bears, different outfits or the same or none at all on Adelines (just like the Rudolph).
I am not into violence at all but I think if I ran into Erwin right now I would have to punch her.
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

She's asking about cars again. She got the explorer when she was still pregnant with Skyla so I guess it is ending if she did 3 year lease. But does this mean baby number 3 is coming like we all suspected about her lying about the tests.
snagglesnoogle
Informer
Informer

Unread post by snagglesnoogle »

So Tara did a good job showing Adelines first birthday and actually making it seem like she was atleast an after thought ... she even had aaryn mention vendors, nice shots of the actual birthday girl, singing, even engaged with her a bit ... Aaryn on the other hand disgusts me as a mother, she is selfish AF, her video was also worhtless.
snagglesnoogle
Informer
Informer

Unread post by snagglesnoogle »

Happy Birthday adeline hope you had fun being strapped to your dads chest for two days and getting a naked Rudolph...
BobbiB6606
Informer
Informer

Unread post by BobbiB6606 »

jcb927 wrote:
MiloandMax wrote:Tara showed Adeline more in her vlog than Aaryn did.
Lol I thought the same thing.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
It was probably an editing mishap but I chucked because for a few seconds, right before it cut to Adeline, the words "birthday girl" were plastered over Aaryn's face while she was getting her face painted.
TuffTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by TuffTalk »

snagglesnoogle wrote:So Tara did a good job showing Adelines first birthday and actually making it seem like she was atleast an after thought ... she even had aaryn mention vendors, nice shots of the actual birthday girl, singing, even engaged with her a bit ... Aaryn on the other hand disgusts me as a mother, she is selfish AF, her video was also worhtless.
I thought the same thing Tara made a point to love A and feed her at breakfast. I think Tara sees her friend USA wak job, I think she is riding the coat tails of Erwin using her, but ffs Erwin needs a high five e in the face with a chair!!

Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

She’s well calculated. Last time she brought up cars she was pregnant but then had the miscarriage. So she’s either pregnant or bringing it up again to fuel the speculation. She said the explore is a 3 year lease ad she got it in the fall the year skyla was born, so it’s not up yet until late 2019. There’s a method to her madness. She knows how to keep her minions hooked.
MiloandMax wrote:She's asking about cars again. She got the explorer when she was still pregnant with Skyla so I guess it is ending if she did 3 year lease. But does this mean baby number 3 is coming like we all suspected about her lying about the tests.
Treats2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Treats2 »

snagglesnoogle wrote:Happy Birthday adeline hope you had fun being strapped to your dads chest for two days and getting a naked Rudolph...
What did she get Adeline for her birthday? Did she mention anything?

CanadianChick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CanadianChick »

Adhbrh91 wrote:She’s well calculated. Last time she brought up cars she was pregnant but then had the miscarriage. So she’s either pregnant or bringing it up again to fuel the speculation. She said the explore is a 3 year lease ad she got it in the fall the year skyla was born, so it’s not up yet until late 2019. There’s a method to her madness. She knows how to keep her minions hooked.
MiloandMax wrote:She's asking about cars again. She got the explorer when she was still pregnant with Skyla so I guess it is ending if she did 3 year lease. But does this mean baby number 3 is coming like we all suspected about her lying about the tests.
Exactly! Part of her agenda. Always keeping them talking while I’m sure she doesn’t give a single shart about any of them!

CanadianChick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CanadianChick »

So she’s restricted the views outside of YT for good I guess and there were I think 4 ads in the video? Lol make that money Erwin!

Did anyone else think she looked like she was crying at the end of the vlog? Her eyes looked like two dark circles. Maybe aunt flow visited this week?

thewhisper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewhisper »

Wtf is Aaron doing, really. She didn’t focus on Adeline at all during that vlog. Also, why is she wearing the same shirt in different colors every day?!
Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

Nothing! She said in Adeline’s 1 year “update” that her mom sent 3 gifts and she was just going to give her those. Skyla gets the whole damn toy store when it’s her birthday.
Treats2 wrote:
snagglesnoogle wrote:Happy Birthday adeline hope you had fun being strapped to your dads chest for two days and getting a naked Rudolph...

Domino
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Domino »

I'm heartbroken for Adeline. I really hope she grows up to be a tough girl that can handle the fact that her complete whack job of a mother favors her sister so blatantly. I can't imagine what that will do to her if she's very sensitive. It's obvious she likes Skylar better because she's dainty, it's definitely not the personality because she's a demon. The funny thing is Erwin does NOT deserve to have such a good baby and she doesn't even realize or appreciate how lucky she is to have such a mild mannered sweet baby. She just wants her to be pretty and delicate. She is the worst kind of human. And nick is a gigantic pussy for allowing his wife to treat his daughter like that. He needs to tell Erwin something, she's going to damage those girls beyond repair in no time if he doesn't.

MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Adhbrh91 wrote:Nothing! She said in Adeline’s 1 year “update” that her mom sent 3 gifts and she was just going to give her those. Skyla gets the whole damn toy store when it’s her birthday.
Treats2 wrote:

Yeah she said nothing. They did get her that pink trike. She gave it to her early but she buys so much for Skyla she probably forgot. I remember her showing it in an ig story.
kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kristinn281 »

Domino wrote:I'm heartbroken for Adeline. I really hope she grows up to be a tough girl that can handle the fact that her complete whack job of a mother favors her sister so blatantly. I can't imagine what that will do to her if she's very sensitive. It's obvious she likes Skylar better because she's dainty, it's definitely not the personality because she's a demon. The funny thing is Erwin does NOT deserve to have such a good baby and she doesn't even realize or appreciate how lucky she is to have such a mild mannered sweet baby. She just wants her to be pretty and delicate. She is the worst kind of human. And nick is a gigantic pussy for allowing his wife to treat his daughter like that. He needs to tell Erwin something, she's going to damage those girls beyond repair in no time if he doesn't.

I think she's embarrassed about her weight now and that's why she lies about it when Adeline was a baby she would brag about how big she was now I think it embarrasses her. Still I can see her favorite tism I think everybody can see it I mean she had the camera placed on skyla while the entire birthday party for her baby is going on ? Why just why ?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
hlind6
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hlind6 »

I feel so terrible for Adeline. Erwin even let Skyla blow out her birthday candles wtf?! I know Adeline can’t blow them but atleast have Nick do it. Skyla DOES NOT need to be blowing out her little sisters candles.

CrazyMazy00
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CrazyMazy00 »

It just makes me so sad for sweet Adaline! She’s always so smiley and happy. Obviously she has no idea at the moment what’s going on but she will eventually when she sees the pictures and video. I get Skyla is at fun age for all of these activities but still let baby girl have her day. She posted like 9 pictures from skyla’s birthday and NOT ONE had Adaline in them. Even a picture with skyla and just mom and dad. I wonder if aaryn is too dumb to think about trolling/tricking her followers about being pregnant. She’s literally said she doesn’t announce until after 8 weeks and now she’s posting pregnancy tests on her instagram stories. I get you’re sharing your life but c’mon now. It’s sad how much she’s changed. I used to enjoy her videos and now she makes my skin crawl.
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

We haven't seen the pink trike that "she gave her early" until I mention it today.

Return to “Aaryn Williams”