Aaryn Williams: Carrot Top Can Only Shop | Part 16

beachgirl2000
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams: Carrot Top Can Only Shop | Part 16

Unread post by beachgirl2000 »

CrazyMazy00 wrote:It just makes me so sad for sweet Adaline! She’s always so smiley and happy. Obviously she has no idea at the moment what’s going on but she will eventually when she sees the pictures and video. I get Skyla is at fun age for all of these activities but still let baby girl have her day. She posted like 9 pictures from skyla’s birthday and NOT ONE had Adaline in them. Even a picture with skyla and just mom and dad. I wonder if aaryn is too dumb to think about trolling/tricking her followers about being pregnant. She’s literally said she doesn’t announce until after 8 weeks and now she’s posting pregnancy tests on her instagram stories. I get you’re sharing your life but c’mon now. It’s sad how much she’s changed. I used to enjoy her videos and now she makes my skin crawl.
I agree. I used to really like her when I watched her videos when she was pregnant with Skyla. She acts like a totally different person now. She makes my skin crawl too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jazieg »

hlind6 wrote:I feel so terrible for Adeline. Erwin even let Skyla blow out her birthday candles wtf?! I know Adeline can’t blow them but atleast have Nick do it. Skyla DOES NOT need to be blowing out her little sisters candles.

Nick blew out the candle, not Skyla. You see Aaryn telling Skyla to help, but Nick basically blocks her...

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
Mspenny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Mspenny »

Pretty sure she’s had some kind of forehead extension and definitely had work done on her eyelids too because she has that deep set, full eye lid look when before they were nearly hooded.
I think it can go either way. I don’t think Aaryn was all that cute as a kid but she is gorgeous now. I think that will happen with Aaryns kids too. Both Skyla and Adeline were really ugly newborns but now I think they’re both adorable and get cuter with age (aside from Skylas brat tendencies) Personally I was one of the cutest babies/toddlers, went through an ugly duckling phase and now I would consider myself a solid 8.
I would actually argue that kids who are absolutely adorable grow out of it, and kids who are kind of plain looking grow into beauties.

crestsanicode wrote:
brookiemack wrote:
glorygirl920 wrote:She @kyliekenner it too. She's so desperate for someone famous to notice her. She's always tweeting at Shane Dawson. Girl is desperate for fame. She always has been. It's so sad andbits embarrassing to watch... Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
I think Skyla kind of resembles Kylie as a kid. Which is not necessarily a good thing because Kylie is NOT cute. The only reason she is “pretty” is plastic surgery. Otherwise, very unfortunate looking.

Yeah Kylie was a cute kid but she definitely had an ugly duckling phase in her teenage years. Filler/Botox and professional make up artists have made her gorgeous now though. I don’t believe at all that the only work she has done is her lips. Her face looks a lot fuller from filler and you can literally change your jaw line shape and have an eyebrow lift from Botox. And she’s obviously had a boob job and Brazilian butt job. I sure hope Skyla doesn’t feel pressure to look like someone who has had that much work done just because her mom thinks they look like similar babies!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Mspenny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Mspenny »

I do agree, but I also think there’s nothing wrong with having kids young and wanting to be a stay at home mom if you have the means to do that. It’s great that women can do whatever we want and be whoever we want to be but I also think we shouldn’t shame women who choose SAHM life.

SerendipitySusan wrote:I thank god and heaven above that when I was aryan’s age, I had a hell of a lot more going in my life than taking four pregnancy tests a day and furtively searching for a tiny pink line. I feel sad when I see so many of today’s generation of young women with no real goals, dreams, aspirations other than being baby makers. It really sets back the progress of female equal rights and just confirms centuries old gender stereotypes.

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

Agree with you. It seems like people have taken away the pride in having a happy, functioning family. I am a SAHM and absolutely love it, It is the life my husband and I chose to live for now.
Mspenny wrote:I do agree, but I also think there’s nothing wrong with having kids young and wanting to be a stay at home mom if you have the means to do that. It’s great that women can do whatever we want and be whoever we want to be but I also think we shouldn’t shame women who choose SAHM life.

SerendipitySusan wrote:I thank god and heaven above that when I was aryan’s age, I had a hell of a lot more going in my life than taking four pregnancy tests a day and furtively searching for a tiny pink line. I feel sad when I see so many of today’s generation of young women with no real goals, dreams, aspirations other than being baby makers. It really sets back the progress of female equal rights and just confirms centuries old gender stereotypes.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
thewhisper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewhisper »

jazieg wrote:
hlind6 wrote:I feel so terrible for Adeline. Erwin even let Skyla blow out her birthday candles wtf?! I know Adeline can’t blow them but atleast have Nick do it. Skyla DOES NOT need to be blowing out her little sisters candles.

Nick blew out the candle, not Skyla. You see Aaryn telling Skyla to help, but Nick basically blocks her...

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

This moment was comical. Aaron leans in to let skyla be the star of the show and nick puts half his body in front of them so Adeline can “blow” out her own candle. Good job, nick!
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MiloandMax »

I think Aaryn is trying to get a new suv before Rashelle (who has to get one considering she's due with twins)
Bella-ciao
Gossiper
Gossiper

Aaryn Williams: Carrot Top Can Only Shop | Part 16

Unread post by Bella-ciao »

Best moment, Aaron- ‘Skyla’s gonna help blow out the candle’ Nick - no bitch, it’s Adeline’s birthday

FYI- he didn’t actually say that but his body language did.

Imagevia Imgflip GIF Maker
Last edited by Bella-ciao on Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

[/quote]Nick blew out the candle, not Skyla. You see Aaryn telling Skyla to help, but Nick basically blocks her...

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk[/quote]

This moment was comical. Aaron leans in to let skyla be the star of the show and nick puts half his body in front of them so Adeline can “blow” out her own candle. Good job, nick![/quote]

I fast forwarded through. Now I have to go find it
snagglesnoogle
Informer
Informer

Unread post by snagglesnoogle »

Treats2 wrote:
snagglesnoogle wrote:Happy Birthday adeline hope you had fun being strapped to your dads chest for two days and getting a naked Rudolph...
What did she get Adeline for her birthday? Did she mention anything?

I dont think she got her anything ... she just gave her the 3 presents that her mom sent, kinda weird now that I think of that they didn't show Adeline opening presents at her party (probably did not want Cryla to have a meltdown) ... unless they did open them in the vlog and I missed it?
snagglesnoogle
Informer
Informer

Unread post by snagglesnoogle »

Mspenny wrote:I do agree, but I also think there’s nothing wrong with having kids young and wanting to be a stay at home mom if you have the means to do that. It’s great that women can do whatever we want and be whoever we want to be but I also think we shouldn’t shame women who choose SAHM life.

I think that most stay at home moms with 2 young kids have better things to do then obsess over peeing on pregnancy tests looking for a line ... like taking care of their kids, teaching them to be good people, and even a hobby (like jogging ... didn't she buy an expensive stroller for that?) But she is more concerned about bringing a new life into world, "thank u, next" ... I'm sure she is living for people obsessing about her unseen test, #ego
Avocado[31]
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Avocado[31] »

My conspiracy theory is that she found out she was pregnant at the hotel and now she's going with telling us shes stopped updating because she left her tests at the hotel and hasn't gotten around to getting any more then BOOM Christmas pregnancy announcement.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk
hlind6
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hlind6 »

How fitting..

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 3f95a8.png[/img]

Ceirsten8676
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ceirsten8676 »

MiloandMax wrote:I think Aaryn is trying to get a new suv before Rashelle (who has to get one considering she's due with twins)
Always gotta upstage her “friends”. The Navigator is ugly and obnoxious AF. Perfect for Erwin! Why does she even need that big of an SUV, it’s not like she goes anywhere but Target and Starbucks and you’re gonna have 3 kids, not 5.

TuffTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by TuffTalk »

I think being a SAHM is so good if your not exploiting you babies, a camera in there face from birth is F Up!! Could you even imagine that for yourself??? As adult we can say aww hell no but as a kid who’s moms doing it they can’t or they are in trouble. Just not fair.

MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Ceirsten8676 wrote:
MiloandMax wrote:I think Aaryn is trying to get a new suv before Rashelle (who has to get one considering she's due with twins)
Always gotta upstage her “friends”. The Navigator is ugly and obnoxious AF. Perfect for Erwin! Why does she even need that big of an SUV, it’s not like she goes anywhere but Target and Starbucks and you’re gonna have 3 kids, not 5.

I like the Navigator although I dont one own! But I also have 5 kids.
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by vandelynn »

Jujuisonthatbeat wrote:
MiloandMax wrote:
amandabelle wrote: I think it’s actually the name of a birth control if I’m not mistaken

Yep an iud but in Aaryns defense she said she had that name before it came out in 2013 (Skyla wasnt born until 2016 though and she really should have reconsidered).
Well her name is perfect then because she makes me want to stop having kids and she isn't even mine lol. I don't understand why Erwin wants more kids, I would be scared to pop another one with Skyla's personality. No thanks.
Ikr! If Skyla had been my first kid sje would be my only one. I would be scared half to death to have another just like her. Perfect name she picked considering Skyla literally is the poster child for birth control lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

hlind6 wrote:How fitting..

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 3f95a8.png[/img]

I seen that and that was on Taras vlog. Makes me wonder if she low key did that on purpose lmao

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Jujuisonthatbeat wrote:Skyla is the most horrible name ever. It just sounds like a stripper's name.
You don't know how many people that have been on and off of this forum that has said the same exact thing!!! Lol Image

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

yeahsureok wrote:What is up with Aaryn filming Tara and laughing. It’s so weird, she’s obsessed with her. I could see if Tara was making a funny face or something but that’s twice in the past 24 hours that she has “secretly” filmed Tara and thought it was hilarious. Single white female-ish.

I thought I was the only one who was thinking that. I was thinking she was either just be a condescending bitch or acting like an obsessed stalker. I felt sorry for her other guest who will see the vlog and how she says she can't wait for Tara to get there or Tara to see this or that. She didn't even address the other guests until they were right there in her face.

Return to “Aaryn Williams”