Aaryn Williams: Carrot Top Can Only Shop | Part 16

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams: Carrot Top Can Only Shop | Part 16

Unread post by Rkp65i »

A little nutcracker ornament with the year would have been a perfect gift for Adeline’s birthday. Something they could have forever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

She’s probably going to see if she can work out some kind of deal with Lincol where they send her the car in return for her doing a review of it. She’s a joke. 90% of her minions can’t affod that. When she’s done popping out babies I’m sure she’ll try to do the same thing with a plastic surgeon.
kristieanne87 wrote:Damn those are expensive!
Ceirsten8676 wrote:She’s “going to try to like the Navigator the most” is she really going to spend $90k on something she has to force herself to like just because it has one more star of the safety rating?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
jsl22
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jsl22 »

Soooo she’s really just going to pretend like she didn’t just take her viewers on a ride of numerous negative pregnancy tests and just not mention another one after she was supposedly “rockin’ and rollin’”?!?!... she is sooooo freaking weird.

Ceirsten8676
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ceirsten8676 »

Adhbrh91 wrote:She’s probably going to see if she can work out some kind of deal with Lincol where they send her the car in return for her doing a review of it. She’s a joke. 90% of her minions can’t affod that. When she’s done popping out babies I’m sure she’ll try to do the same thing with a plastic surgeon.
kristieanne87 wrote:Damn those are expensive!
Ceirsten8676 wrote:She’s “going to try to like the Navigator the most” is she really going to spend $90k on something she has to force herself to like just because it has one more star of the safety rating?

Literally EVERYONE in her replies on Twitter was telling her not to spend an extra $50k for different logos and just get the Yukon but of course Airhead didn’t listen and wants the Navigator because its the best of the best and Airhead is the best of the best so therefore she has to have the best of the best! Does that mean everyone who buys the Yukon and other cars is looked down upon because they can’t afford to buy a car with a 4 star rating? No it’s called reality, Airhead. She’s so dumb.

CanadianChick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CanadianChick »

Ceirsten8676 wrote:
Adhbrh91 wrote:She’s probably going to see if she can work out some kind of deal with Lincol where they send her the car in return for her doing a review of it. She’s a joke. 90% of her minions can’t affod that. When she’s done popping out babies I’m sure she’ll try to do the same thing with a plastic surgeon.
kristieanne87 wrote:Damn those are expensive! Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Literally EVERYONE in her replies on Twitter was telling her not to spend an extra $50k for different logos and just get the Yukon but of course Airhead didn’t listen and wants the Navigator because its the best of the best and Airhead is the best of the best so therefore she has to have the best of the best! Does that mean everyone who buys the Yukon and other cars is looked down upon because they can’t afford to buy a car with a 4 star rating? No it’s called reality, Airhead. She’s so dumb.

She’ll probably lease it so it will be way less monthly!

MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MiloandMax »

She makes me sick. She shops all of the time. Let Nick have a Christmas for once. Im talking about her ig post about a mens gift guide, and why she's not doing it.
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I'm gonna get heat for this but Aaryn is a Ford girl and Navigator is made by Ford. I'm loyal to a manufacturer as well and I know some don't care but I respect that. While I don't think she deserves it at all, if she can afford it then at least shes not like every other YouTube with a Yukon. But why not an expedition max? Because she never wanted the Yukon. I honestly believe she was going for the Escalade all along and Nick is the one that told her to check the ratings.

As far as her not being relatable with a Navigator I don't think she is relatable now so this wouldn't matter either. I also don't see her getting a deal to mention the dealership. I've worked with dealerships that do work for non profit and its like pulling teeth, I also have only seen one car being sponsored and that was Ellie and Jared with that van.
Hale27

Unread post by Hale27 »

jsl22 wrote:Soooo she’s really just going to pretend like she didn’t just take her viewers on a ride of numerous negative pregnancy tests and just not mention another one after she was supposedly “rockin’ and rollin’”?!?!... she is sooooo freaking weird.

She has to be pregnant because why else has she just stopped showing them. She has to bank of a live pregnancy announcement video.
jcb927
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jcb927 »

Hale27 wrote:
jsl22 wrote:Soooo she’s really just going to pretend like she didn’t just take her viewers on a ride of numerous negative pregnancy tests and just not mention another one after she was supposedly “rockin’ and rollin’”?!?!... she is sooooo freaking weird.

She has to be pregnant because why else has she just stopped showing them. She has to bank of a live pregnancy announcement video.
Yeah that's what I'm thinking too. What a hooker!

snagglesnoogle
Informer
Informer

Unread post by snagglesnoogle »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]Makes me want to vomit. What a classless human.

She gets pregnant her first try after her "miscarriage" and then there are people like me who have been waiting a year just for #2

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk[/quote]

Same girl, so sad. I am going to cry when she announces it ... good think I'm on my period so I have the added bonus of being super emotional and reminder I am indeed not pregnant.
Bella-ciao
Gossiper
Gossiper

Aaryn Williams: Carrot Top Can Only Shop | Part 16

Unread post by Bella-ciao »

Can’t wait for her to have 3 kids close in age!A newborn and 2 toddlers, awesome!
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... c115e6.jpg[/img]

MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I also think she's pregnant and keeping it for a live (I always think most that do the live PT already know they are pregnant or do they film and not upload the negatives).

We know how she spends money, Target and Bucks daily, pick up some. Yet she "forgot" her pregnancy tests at the hotel (still gross she packed those for the weekend and just couldn't wait til they got home).
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Bella-ciao wrote:Can’t wait for her to have 3 kids close in age!A newborn and 2 toddlers, awesome!

She's got that nanny to help her with Skyla. Adeline is already the forgotten child. So really she will have 2.

I have kids close in age but none of mine were whiney like Skyla so if they had been we wouldn't have a big family.
jcb927
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jcb927 »

MiloandMax wrote:I also think she's pregnant and keeping it for a live (I always think most that do the live PT already know they are pregnant or do they film and not upload the negatives).

We know how she spends money, Target and Bucks daily, pick up some. Yet she "forgot" her pregnancy tests at the hotel (still gross she packed those for the weekend and just couldn't wait til they got home).
"forgot" them at the hotel and then didn't rush to the store when she got home to buy more? Yeah not buying it

Rottiemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rottiemom »

jcb927 wrote:
MiloandMax wrote:I also think she's pregnant and keeping it for a live (I always think most that do the live PT already know they are pregnant or do they film and not upload the negatives).

"forgot" them at the hotel and then didn't rush to the store when she got home to buy more? Yeah not buying it

I’m not buying it either. She is BEYOND strange. Why even drag on the insta stories of pregnancy tests every morning if you’re just gonna stop one day and do a video on YouTube about it? No mention of it whatsoever except that we’re “rockin and rollin”. I would never take her invalid dye run test as a positive and just be confident I was pregnant. We all know she has taken a first response since then.
jcb927
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jcb927 »

Rottiemom wrote:
jcb927 wrote:

I’m not buying it either. She is BEYOND strange. Why even drag on the insta stories of pregnancy tests every morning if you’re just gonna stop one day and do a video on YouTube about it? No mention of it whatsoever except that we’re “rockin and rollin”. I would never take her invalid dye run test as a positive and just be confident I was pregnant. We all know she has taken a first response since then.
Yup and the only reason she'd be hiding it is bc she's pregnant. If she wasn't pregnant we would have seen a test along with a message of "maybe next month!"

snagglesnoogle
Informer
Informer

Unread post by snagglesnoogle »

I bet she posts a pregnancy announcement today if she does a video ... also we all know the reason she is getting that car has nothing to do with safety and has everything to do with it being $50K more and the fact that its a luxury vehicle.
Treats2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Treats2 »

snagglesnoogle wrote:I bet she posts a pregnancy announcement today if she does a video ... also we all know the reason she is getting that car has nothing to do with safety and has everything to do with it being $50K more and the fact that its a luxury vehicle.
I honestly think the truck isn’t all that nice. There are plenty of other luxury trucks/SUV’s that are just as good, if not better, than the Navigator. Personally, I LOVE the Volvo XC90. It’s way more affordable than the Navigator, has a 5 star safety rating, and it’s really nice in my opinion. Why does she want such a bulky truck? She’s so weird. Usually people have a set “taste” in things and you can kind of guess their style but Erwin is just so random and tacky. As long as it’s expensive, she wants it.

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Sorry you had to wait so long for a new thread. Continue in Part 17 here...

viewtopic.php?f=252&t=13859
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:

Return to “Aaryn Williams”