Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Erwin Williams - TTC and ME ME ME | Aaryn Williams | Part 17

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

THREAD TITLE - Erwin Williams - TTC and ME ME ME | Aaryn Williams | Part 17
TITLE CREDIT - haterade

Continued from Part 16 - viewtopic.php?f=252&t=13827

Hi there, I received notification that you needed a new thread. I searched through all your posts in Part 16 to try and find the title suggestion with the most likes. If you believe I've made a mistake, please shoot me a DM and I'll correct if needed.

Might I suggest using the title suggestion for suggesting titles in the future? Having all suggestions in one location makes the process of naming new threads much faster and more accurate. Find that thread here - viewtopic.php?f=252&t=13560&start=25

Carry on...
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
jcb927
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Erwin Williams - TTC and ME ME ME | Aaryn Williams | Par

Unread post by jcb927 »

Lol yes I was hoping for this title

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

Now she’s mentioning the company that is doing Nicks truck guard. I feel like she mentions companies to try to get a handout and if she doesn’t she never mentions them again. Like the Skin Medica stuff. She was soooo in love with it and that was that. In one of her vlogs from like a year ago she said she saw nurture life on Facebook and now she’s sponsored by them and talks about them all the time.
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

Adhbrh91 wrote:Now she’s mentioning the company that is doing Nicks truck guard. I feel like she mentions companies to try to get a handout and if she doesn’t she never mentions them again. Like the Skin Medica stuff. She was soooo in love with it and that was that. In one of her vlogs from like a year ago she said she saw nurture life on Facebook and now she’s sponsored by them and talks about them all the time.

I couldn't imagine that grille being cheap, but nick literally does So much and I feel like she shouldn't be complaining about how much it costs. It's your husband, the father of your kids...just get him the damn grille he wants and shut up. She acts like she's broke.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MiloandMax »

herebcofbritney wrote:
Adhbrh91 wrote:Now she’s mentioning the company that is doing Nicks truck guard. I feel like she mentions companies to try to get a handout and if she doesn’t she never mentions them again. Like the Skin Medica stuff. She was soooo in love with it and that was that. In one of her vlogs from like a year ago she said she saw nurture life on Facebook and now she’s sponsored by them and talks about them all the time.

I couldn't imagine that grille being cheap, but nick literally does So much and I feel like she shouldn't be complaining about how much it costs. It's your husband, the father of your kids...just get him the damn grille he wants and shut up. She acts like she's broke.

I'm glad she's mentioning the company being that they are Veteran owned and they deserve recognition. They also did his truck cap (birthday present). Maybe they already got a discount for mentioning it but I don't see them doing that for her.

And I agree Nick deserves it. But you know she will use it just like her ig post about what she should ask for. When she shops daily.
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

So she stopped showing tests and asking about the new suv although lease isn't up for another year. Just like she did last time she was pregnant.
Jujuisonthatbeat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jujuisonthatbeat »

herebcofbritney wrote:

She has no class. Nick works extra hard. Plus he puts up with her annoying ass. Just get him the present and shut your mouth.
snagglesnoogle
Informer
Informer

Unread post by snagglesnoogle »

Whoever mentioned the Volvo in the last post ... totally agree, we just rented one on our last trip and it was so nice! My mom always had a Volvo Station Wagon growing up ... when my dad found out my mom was pregnant he traded her car in for one since they were #1 for safety and she always had one until I moved out, they were expensive to work on though because their EU. I agree about her taste ... as long as its expensive, she wants it.
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

MiloandMax wrote:So she stopped showing tests and asking about the new suv although lease isn't up for another year. Just like she did last time she was pregnant.

So do you think she's pregnant? I know I'll sound crazy but when she posted a test the other day I swore I saw a line and my husband did as well. Hoping she isn't, but you never know. Apparently she claims they have sex 3x a week period or not.

jcb927
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jcb927 »

I thought she wanted that 3 row infiniti? Nicer than a navigator imo

MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

herebcofbritney wrote:
MiloandMax wrote:So she stopped showing tests and asking about the new suv although lease isn't up for another year. Just like she did last time she was pregnant.

So do you think she's pregnant? I know I'll sound crazy but when she posted a test the other day I swore I saw a line and my husband did as well. Hoping she isn't, but you never know. Apparently she claims they have sex 3x a week period or not.

Yeah the one test some saw the line but said it was an indent line. And she could be crazy enough to put water on the next one then "forget" her extras (but has plenty of $ to go buy more yet hasn't tested since).
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

jcb927 wrote:I thought she wanted that 3 row infiniti? Nicer than a navigator imo

I don't think it has enough space in the back. Someone asked her about it and she said that would be when kids were out of strollers?
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Aaryn could have 2 day primed pregnancy tests so I really do think she's lying. And if she's not pregnant and knows she's just keeping suspense up to draw people in.
jcb927
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jcb927 »

Yeah I definitely think she would have posted something if she WASN'T pregnant. She would want the attention and the sympathy messages.

She's definitely pregnant. She's so fucking predictable it's insane.

Treats2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Treats2 »

snagglesnoogle wrote:Whoever mentioned the Volvo in the last post ... totally agree, we just rented one on our last trip and it was so nice! My mom always had a Volvo Station Wagon growing up ... when my dad found out my mom was pregnant he traded her car in for one since they were #1 for safety and she always had one until I moved out, they were expensive to work on though because their EU. I agree about her taste ... as long as its expensive, she wants it.
That’s what’s stopping me from getting one! Foreign cars are so expensive to get fixed when things go wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Treats2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Treats2 »

snagglesnoogle wrote:Whoever mentioned the Volvo in the last post ... totally agree, we just rented one on our last trip and it was so nice! My mom always had a Volvo Station Wagon growing up ... when my dad found out my mom was pregnant he traded her car in for one since they were #1 for safety and she always had one until I moved out, they were expensive to work on though because their EU. I agree about her taste ... as long as its expensive, she wants it.
That’s what’s stopping me from getting one! Foreign cars are so expensive to get fixed when things go wrong.

jcb927
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jcb927 »

Treats2 wrote:

Yeah I am gonna need a new car in a year ish and we are planning on getting a Chevy traverse. 3 rows and affordable.

Loo2002
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Loo2002 »

I think she’s going to try and one up Tara’s vlog tomorrow, she had her first sonogram today so I’m sure she will share it in tomorrow’s vlog. What better way to compete with that than with a live pregnancy announcement video.
glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by glorygirl920 »

If that's what she's trying to do that's so sad. I'm glad I have actual friends who I don't feel the need to compete with and one up. Sad life she leads keeping up with the Joneses, surrounding herself with things, and feeling the need to compete with your only friends who are just as vain as you are.
Loo2002 wrote:I think she’s going to try and one up Tara’s vlog tomorrow, she had her first sonogram today so I’m sure she will share it in tomorrow’s vlog. What better way to compete with that than with a live pregnancy announcement video.
Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Treats2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Treats2 »

jcb927 wrote:
Treats2 wrote:

Yeah I am gonna need a new car in a year ish and we are planning on getting a Chevy traverse. 3 rows and affordable.

Just looked it up. Looks very nice!

Return to “Aaryn Williams”