anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Erwin Williams - TTC and ME ME ME | Aaryn Williams | Par

Unread post by anxietyqueen »

Treats2 wrote:
AJmom wrote:Wow she’s dumb. Her lack of filter and need to share everything with total strangers is just as bad now as it was on BB. I wonder how long before Nick is fed up with her and leaves. She was basically offering sex with Nick to Hilary last night on her live. Obviously a joke, but what kind of sick fuck thinks that’s funny? Especially considering her “past” insecurities she just talked about.
Trust me, if Hill Billy Hillary gets within 500 feet of Nick Erwin will lose her shit. Erwin is just putting on an act to look “cool.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hillbilly Hillary, lmaooooo. You can tell that girl had led a rough life.
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MiloandMax »

I see nothing wrong with Walmart and don't know why more YouTubers don't shop there.

She showed other things but that sweater was tried and tru. Wasn't she sponsored by them or something?
Bella-ciao
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bella-ciao »

anxietyqueen wrote:To be fair, I’m your average middle class SAHM, and I despise Walmart, lol. I hate going in there, makes me feel icky.
Same and my go to stores are Trader Joe’s, Harry’s Teeter and Lidl. But let the bitch think all of us peasants only go to Walmart. That’s what she’s assuming and that’s her way to ‘relate’ to us. She’s so ignorant and so up her own ass

itsjustme21
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itsjustme21 »

MiloandMax wrote:I see nothing wrong with Walmart and don't know why more YouTubers don't shop there.

She showed other things but that sweater was tried and tru. Wasn't she sponsored by them or something?
Lmao yes she was Image

CaffeineMachine
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CaffeineMachine »

jcb927 wrote:This chick needs to read a Dave Ramsey book.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
ImageImageImageImageImageImage I love Dave Ramsey. Changed our financial future. Live like no one else, so later you can live (and give!) like no one else.

Ceirsten8676
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ceirsten8676 »

It’s so funny how we were literally talking about how she never goes to Walmart and then bam a few days later, she’s at Walmart. We know you read here, Erwin.

mdnight
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mdnight »

Bella-ciao wrote:
down here in texas wrote:Looks like she blocked me on instagram. I don't know why she would do that I have never commented on her insta stories just was a lurker. I guess if your a lucker she is blocking you just like the negative comments. The last post I saw on instagram was when Nick was doing his staged birth annoucement, waited for more post which was none and looked for her profile does not exist, and the insta pictures no longer show up. What a bitch. If she keeps dong these sort of things to people pretty soon she is not going to have many followeres and I can't wait.
Moot proof that she reads here and she’s so desperate to block everyone that she’s literally going one by one to check lmao. You can’t make this stuff up.

She didn't have to block me. I stopped following her on everything. I really liked her videos a couple of years ago, but since Georgia it's just been more and more BS and I'm not going to support it. Glad I can still come here and get the best bits.
Ceirsten8676 wrote:It’s so funny how we were literally talking about how she never goes to Walmart and then bam a few days later, she’s at Walmart. We know you read here, Erwin.

Not sure why she thinks a little Walmart shopping will make her "relatable" anyway. Hey Aaryn, lose the Starbucks every day, the "nanny", the grossly expensive cars and get a real job and you might be just a tad "relatable" to 99% of the people who watch your crappy videos.
Linn0317
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Linn0317 »

Is anyone surprised Cryla is still forward facing? It must be because her black label is the safest car ever invented.

CanadianChick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CanadianChick »

No isn’t in Erwin’s limited vocabulary. No one has taught her “no” so she carries on and spends spends spends. Even Nick doesn’t tell her no. She’s going to teach her children what she’s learned in life. She acts like her life has been so hard. Yeah she lost her dad and I wouldn’t wish that on anyone. Her parents divorced. Well she’s also not the only one to have to go through that and have a split family. She’s admitted she has a shopping problem jokingly and it’s not funny at all. She makes all these fake posts on IG how relatable she is but she’s far from it.

The Navigator is basically every 7 seat luxury suv with a big trunk. That’s all. You’re just paying more for a trunk.

MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Linn0317 wrote:Is anyone surprised Cryla is still forward facing? It must be because her black label is the safest car ever invented.

I think its because of the tv. Surprised she's letting Nick drive.
SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by SerendipitySusan »

The car seat thing is really irresponsible. Just another example of her contrarian, I’m-always-right attitude. Hope she gets stopped by a cop.

Whoever pointed out that nick has zero legroom in the front seat when there was a car seat behind him— yep, that’s a navigator. It is not comfortable. The back seats are even worse for adults. Would you buy a car your own husband couldn’t fit in?

We always remark how many high end status symbol cars we see in the wal mart parking lot. Yeah, they’ll spend a fortune on a car but if they can save 25 cents on paper towels, it’s straight to Walmart. Some major cognitive dissonance there.

Aryan, quit shopping for one goddamned day and go unpack your damn suitcases.

MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

For those that got blocked is your name here similar? I'm blocked on my miloandmax account and use my sons instagram (that I control) to follow her. I've never interacted with her on any account.
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

SerendipitySusan wrote:The car seat thing is really irresponsible. Just another example of her contrarian, I’m-always-right attitude. Hope she gets stopped by a cop.

Whoever pointed out that nick has zero legroom in the front seat when there was a car seat behind him— yep, that’s a navigator. It is not comfortable. The back seats are even worse for adults. Would you buy a car your own husband couldn’t fit in?

We always remark how many high end status symbol cars we see in the wal mart parking lot. Yeah, they’ll spend a fortune on a car but if they can save 25 cents on paper towels, it’s straight to Walmart. Some major cognitive dissonance there.

I think legroom for adults would be better because they'd be sitting up more and not sticking out like a rear facing car seat does.

Adeline won't be 2 when this baby is born. How will she have TWO rear facing if that is her reasoning Skyla is forward (I still think it's so she can have the t.v. because I don't see the iPad).
elvisandrocky49
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by elvisandrocky49 »

She's a big bore.
SerendipitySusan wrote:The car seat thing is really irresponsible. Just another example of her contrarian, I’m-always-right attitude. Hope she gets stopped by a cop.

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk
Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

She’s never blocked me on IG but I followe her, and my user name on here isn’t anything similar to my IG name. She blocked me on Twitter because I talked shit to her on there but it took weeks for it to actually happen. I went back one day like 3 weeks later and I was blocked. Idk if that was because Twitter takes a while to approve the blocks or if she just had a long list of people ahead of me haha! My twitter name IG name aren’t the same so she couldn’t figure out my IG. I just made a different Twitter so I can see train wreck unfolding.
MiloandMax wrote:For those that got blocked is your name here similar? I'm blocked on my miloandmax account and use my sons instagram (that I control) to follow her. I've never interacted with her on any account.
Bella-ciao
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bella-ciao »

MiloandMax wrote:For those that got blocked is your name here similar? I'm blocked on my miloandmax account and use my sons instagram (that I control) to follow her. I've never interacted with her on any account.
Wait, so she only blocked you because she got your name from this forum? What a loser.

MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Bella-ciao wrote:
Wait, so she only blocked you because she got your name from this forum? What a loser.

I'm blocked on there but don't follow anyone but friends. So I'm not sure.
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I came in late to Rashelles ig and people were talking about mini vans. Is that what she is looking for? Also someone asked about Aaryn and it looked like she hurried to scroll past it to not answer/talk about her. I found that odd. Maybe they aren't friends anymore? If she gets a mini van I can see Aaryn not associating with her anyways.
thewhisper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewhisper »

When we decided to have a 3rd, we started looking at Tahoes. We felt that the 60-70,000+ to get what we wanted was ridiculous. Especially because they were used. We ended up buying a brand new mini van, and I absolutely love it. Also, we waited until I was 6-7 month pregnant to purchase during a zero interest sale. I got a lot of jokes about my mom car right away, but now people see how easy it is for me to load up 4 kids. Her car is far from a mom car unless her kids were much older.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

My sister said she would never get a minivan. But it works great with the kids. A lot less expensive then a suv. It’s very practical.

Return to “Aaryn Williams”