Aaryn Williams part 18

MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams part 18

Unread post by MiloandMax »

Skyla gets a half birthday post now. She didn't even track Adeline by months the first year like she did Skyla. Bet she's planning her third birthday party now.
snagglesnoogle
Informer
Informer

Unread post by snagglesnoogle »

Domino wrote:I'm reading the comments on her Q&A and I'm dying over how angry people are about her saying sex and gender are different.
The kicker is all the people saying she only said that not to offend "snowflakes" but they see nothing ironic about the fact that they're offended. ImageImage
I guess I finally understand who her target audience is and why they support her even when she's so blatantly a terrible human.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The comments are driving me insane, you can for sure see who her target demographic is ... the comments are cringy and make my blood boil.
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by vandelynn »

She never fails to surprise me with certain things lol [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 0f8d01.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 82160d.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
TuffTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by TuffTalk »

snagglesnoogle wrote:
Domino wrote:I'm reading the comments on her Q&A and I'm dying over how angry people are about her saying sex and gender are different.
The kicker is all the people saying she only said that not to offend "snowflakes" but they see nothing ironic about the fact that they're offended. ImageImage
I guess I finally understand who her target audience is and why they support her even when she's so blatantly a terrible human.

The comments are driving me insane, you can for sure see who her target demographic is ... the comments are cringy and make my blood boil.
i would like to know that too. LoL

CanadianChick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CanadianChick »

judging wrote:
vandelynn wrote:What the holy hell are the glasses she has on it that q&a?!? I went on hooktube b4 crazy blocked it and all I seen were the "Dad glasses from 1972" and I had to click out of it bc I can't take Earwig seriously as it is and even more so with the glasses. My fav true crime YouTuber Danelle wears them sometimes but she actually looks cute in them lol

Yes, girl! I love me some Danelle!

Those glasses on her were terrible. Gosh I don’t know how she thinks she looks good in those or thought she could pull them off... Also the sweater she was wearing didn’t look like she was wearing anything underneath. Brittany (VasseurBeauty) often wears her sweaters like that (without an undershirt or). Copy much?

So her trunk club. Ummm the blue dress does not look good on her. Not a good choice.

CanadianChick
Informer
Informer

Aaryn Williams part 18

Unread post by CanadianChick »

Who are these people? They need a good head shake!

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 527acf.jpg[/img]

Kiwi-girl
Amateur
Amateur

Aaryn Williams part 18

Unread post by Kiwi-girl »

MiloandMax wrote:
crestsanicode wrote:
Morethescarier wrote: What a great Christmas gift!

Is it not against any kind of rules here to take real life action on someone? There is no proof what she reports to the IRS. This is basically just harassment. You have no proof of her saying she is avoiding taxes. And they obviously have an accountant with how complex their taxes must be. If anything falls through the cracks it was because he wasn’t thorough. Y’all really think they don’t pay someone to make sure they pay the least amount of taxes possibly legally? Lol
I thought it was to, just as admitting someone sent her pizzas to her house. However there is proof in one of her videos she said they do "something" with the taxes. I think she was pregnant with Adeline when she said this & I'm not looking through a year of vlogs. Lol!
Lol. Aaron probably writes off everything she buys as part of her YouTube (it’s all part of the image right??) so she’s probably being honest because she probably operates at a loss thanks to her shopping habits lol. Really though, if she wears it on her channel, talks about it, links it or talks about it in a story it is part of her “business.”

TuffTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by TuffTalk »

I bet her followers are between the ages of 14-24 female and .

SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Aaryn Williams part 18

Unread post by SerendipitySusan »

crestsanicode wrote:
Morethescarier wrote:
SerendipitySusan wrote:There is no possible way her total income last year was only $17k. That is below the poverty level. Shenanigans galore. My Christmas present to you, Aryan— you will be reported. Count on it. I already ordered the form and I have tons of screen caps. Merry merry.

What a great Christmas gift!

Is it not against any kind of rules here to take real life action on someone? There is no proof what she reports to the IRS. This is basically just harassment. You have no proof of her saying she is avoiding taxes. And they obviously have an accountant with how complex their taxes must be. If anything falls through the cracks it was because he wasn’t thorough. Y’all really think they don’t pay someone to make sure they pay the least amount of taxes possibly legally? Lol
The IRS encourages citizens to report those they suspect of committing tax fraud. See the link I posted.

Harassment? You’re kidding, right? What are you doing here?

Sweetheart, if she’s doing everything legally, she has nothing to worry about.

blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

We’re getting real close to part19 so if you have any thread titles suggestions how’s your chance!
Manda33556
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Manda33556 »

vandelynn wrote:She never fails to surprise me with certain things lol [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 0f8d01.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 82160d.jpg[/img]

That’s me y’all ! Thank you , thank you lol

Bella-ciao
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bella-ciao »

blackroses wrote:We’re getting real close to part19 so if you have any thread titles suggestions how’s your chance!
This one please
haterade wrote:Erwin Williams - Part-Time Mom of Cryla, Afterthought, and the Center Console

glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by glorygirl920 »

If Aaryn has an accountant he must be dumb AF because she blatantly said she would be deducting her Sephora purchases on her taxes and the ONLY job you might be able to do that in is a make up artist because you actually would be using your make up FOR your job. If you you something in your own personal life you can't deduct it...

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
NotAnotherUserName
Informer
Informer

Unread post by NotAnotherUserName »

She looks like a flight attendant in that awful blue dress.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

That entire sex reveal versus gender reveal is dumb. I agree with the ones that say you are born the gender you are. Saying kids get to pick what gender they are is stupid.

Avocado[31]
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Avocado[31] »

Piggybacking off that last suggestion.

Erwin Williams- Featuring: The spawn of satan, The afterthought and the $90,000 tax write off.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk
mems19
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mems19 »

chloe6124 wrote:That entire sex reveal versus gender reveal is dumb. I agree with the ones that say you are born the gender you are. Saying kids get to pick what gender they are is stupid.

It would be fine if that was truly what she supported/believed. But she just said that to say it. No thought process behind it at all. You’re having a damn gender reveal, no need to cause an uproar Arryyyyyyn

She’s such a ding bat.

Avocado[31]
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Avocado[31] »

Does anyone here watch Nikki Phillipi? She did something similar with her car a couple years back. Bought a pricey one and said she "had" to purchase a vehicle for "tax reasons".

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk
crestsanicode
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by crestsanicode »

The IRS encourages citizens to report those they suspect of committing tax fraud. See the link I posted.

Harassment? You’re kidding, right? What are you doing here?

Sweetheart, if she’s doing everything legally, she has nothing to worry about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Okay waste your time I guess. Even if they’re audited all they have to prove is a good faith effort and they probably won’t even pay penalties. They’re just such small potatoes for the IRS. The IRS budget has been cut to the point they’re only auditing 4% of people. I’d rather them focus on people evading paying millions not whether Aaryn wrote off some lipstick but whatever. Their car isn’t even eligible for a tax write off. Some $10 an hour employee at H&R Block could figue that out. I’m sure their tax attorney or accountant can too.

And I’m here to laugh at her hot mess not interfere with her real life.

Also we know she reads here so even if she is audited and in trouble she will never give you the satisfaction of knowing.
Last edited by crestsanicode on Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thenewb
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by thenewb »

The 17k doesn't seem far fetched to me if it is the income after taxes. My husband started his business last year and made over 100k. After all of the things we could write off (and we're really careful about write offs, usually under report what we can) we came out with 27k of taxable income or 'revenue'. Anything that is in a video I'm sure she tries to write off. I mean keep in mind she can write off part of her rent & utilities for 'office space', cell phone bills, food, vehicle, childcare costs, probably all the shit she shows in haul videos, even TRAVELING EXPENSES... The list is endless for what she can try to write off. I'm sure they're probably reaching as far as they can for what they can write off. That is why she rushed into buying her 90k car. The cost of that car can be written off as an expense for 2018 even though it was bought in that last 3 weeks of 2018.

Return to “Aaryn Williams”