Aaryn Williams part 18

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Aaryn Williams part 18

Unread post by chloe6124 »

crestsanicode wrote:
Orangeorchid wrote:It is true for business owners though. It was that way when we built our home. We waited a year so that we would have 2 years of a decent salary before applying for our mortgage (he only took dividends the first few years). But my husband is the actual company owner and started his two companies from the ground up (not just a partner of an existing business) so could be different.
haterade wrote:That's not true where I live. I had only been at my job for a month when we were approved for a loan and bought our house roughly 45 days later.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Do dividend payments not count towards income? We pay ourselves a salary and dividends.. we've also been waiting for 2 years of decent salary to apply for a mortgage. Dividends better count omg!

To the person who has had a job for a month- yes for employees you can get a mortgage with just income proof, usually they like 1 year at the job unless you are in a field where it's normal to go job to job (like Nurse.. they aren't worried about seeing a year of a nurses salary, they know how much they make, they just want to know you have a job).

For business owners you have to show 2 years of income. Since Nick is a 1/3 partner and not the absolute business owner he can probably just show his employee W2 for income and not need to wait the 2 years.
I believe dividends do count. They will want to see a consistent amount going into your account for so many months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by SerendipitySusan »

$17k? It’s obvious they are underreporting her income. This does not surprise me.

I just found this:

How Do You Report Suspected Tax Fraud?

You suspect that someone is committing tax fraud, but you’re not sure what to do.

How do you report it? Should you call the IRS?

The Internal Revenue Service has specific procedures in place that involve filing a form to report the type of fraud you believe may be taking place.

Print Form 3949-A from the IRS website or request the form by calling the Tax Fraud Hotline recording at (800) 829-0433. (Alleged tax law violations referrals are not accepted by phone.)cf0513b 2

Mail the form to Internal Revenue Service, Fresno, CA, 93888 to report the following:

False exemptions or deductions
Kickbacks
False/altered documents
Failure to pay taxes
Unreported income
Organized crime
Failure to withhold

You may also send a letter to the address instead of the form. Send as much information as possible, including the name and address of the person you are reporting, the Social Security number and/or employer identification number if you have it, the description of the offense, years involved and estimated dollar amount of unreported income.

You are not required to identify yourself, but the IRS says it is helpful to do so, and your identity will be kept confidential.

https://www.grfcpa.com/resource/how-do- ... tax-fraud/

herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

Does anyone know why Aaryn has not one, but two animals with anxiety? I understand it’s normal for some animals to be prone to it but do you think it’s because of their lifestyle and the way the children are raised or just left to be hellions? They probably pick on the animals to be honest. I’m just wondering why she has to give her two animals CBD for anxiety. I feel like there is something going on causing them to have it.
judging
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by judging »

vandelynn wrote:What the holy hell are the glasses she has on it that q&a?!? I went on hooktube b4 crazy blocked it and all I seen were the "Dad glasses from 1972" and I had to click out of it bc I can't take Earwig seriously as it is and even more so with the glasses. My fav true crime YouTuber Danelle wears them sometimes but she actually looks cute in them lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Yes, girl! I love me some Danelle!

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

Personally I think people may days are super quick to get a "diagnosis" for something.

And now Aryn is an advice giving expert on CBD?
herebcofbritney wrote:Does anyone know why Aaryn has not one, but two animals with anxiety? I understand it’s normal for some animals to be prone to it but do you think it’s because of their lifestyle and the way the children are raised or just left to be hellions? They probably pick on the animals to be honest. I’m just wondering why she has to give her two animals CBD for anxiety. I feel like there is something going on causing them to have it.
Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Wow if nick did that and didn’t tell her that is one bad marriage.

Hale27

Unread post by Hale27 »

chloe6124 wrote:Wow if nick did that and didn’t tell her that is one bad marriage.

Yup, he doesn't give a shit about her opinion. Someone in the comments brought it up and said she would have been supportive. Bullshit she probably would've had a fit because of travel and getting in the way of her dream home.
crestsanicode
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by crestsanicode »

herebcofbritney wrote:Does anyone know why Aaryn has not one, but two animals with anxiety? I understand it’s normal for some animals to be prone to it but do you think it’s because of their lifestyle and the way the children are raised or just left to be hellions? They probably pick on the animals to be honest. I’m just wondering why she has to give her two animals CBD for anxiety. I feel like there is something going on causing them to have it.
Probably projection. Dogs do get anxiety but a lot of their behavior is also a reaction to yours. So if she is running around like a nervous nutcase, the dog may be responding to that. Or if the dog was use to being around someone 24/7 she may be having major separation anxiety... as far as the cat, that is probably all pure projection. Cats generally don't give a fuck about much and are naturally neurotic lol.
crestsanicode
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by crestsanicode »

Hale27 wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:Wow if nick did that and didn’t tell her that is one bad marriage.

Yup, he doesn't give a shit about her opinion. Someone in the comments brought it up and said she would have been supportive. Bullshit she probably would've had a fit because of travel and getting in the way of her dream home.

I mean it's clear he wanted a pretty wife to make babies with not a partner that is going to work or put in their opinion on business. What opinion would she have anyway, she doesn't know anything about finances or furniture lol. And she seems perfectly happy with the arrangement.
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MiloandMax »

crestsanicode wrote:
Probably projection. Dogs do get anxiety but a lot of their behavior is also a reaction to yours. So if she is running around like a nervous nutcase, the dog may be responding to that. Or if the dog was use to being around someone 24/7 she may be having major separation anxiety... as far as the cat, that is probably all pure projection. Cats generally don't give a fuck about much and are naturally neurotic lol.
I do think its the chaotic life, the traveling and leaving them (especially after what Zel went through when her dad passed). Dogs do pick up on stress/anxiety and I think Aaryn does cause a lot of it by not staying home, letting Zel be a dog instead of a robot. Duchess doesn't seem to like it loud and I've seen her run away when Skyla whines/throws a fit. The fact she can't move her suitcases and Zel sees them Probably brings on anxiety they are leaving yet again.

Cbd is nothing new but now there's a Mlm company that sells it, is that person she reccomended everyone buy it from her friend?
Last edited by MiloandMax on Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Nick didn't tell her and everyone freaks.

If Nick put in his input about YouTube would she listen? If Nick didn't want his daughters out there would she respect that? She would throw a fit. I don't think he was being shady if he really didnt tell her about the Houston company OR maybe it's not exactly what she says (about another company) and its more of signing them on for ABF or to provide furniture for the company. She lies so much I don't know anymore. I don't think Nick is a saint but I can only imagine how his parents feel about shit she says.
Jujuisonthatbeat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jujuisonthatbeat »

Oh I'm sure Nick told her about it but she prob didn't listen. She's got tunnel vision so she was prob focused on buying a house. Plus we all know she's an ignorant fool and has a hard time communicating what she wants to say. So she made it sound like she was surprised about it but I'm sure she knew all along.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Jujuisonthatbeat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jujuisonthatbeat »

Re: the pets. I bet you Aaryn runs around the house like a crazy person. She seems to get worked up easily so the pets pick up on that. Duchess prob has extra anxiety because Satan is always picking on her and screaming. I would hate to live in that house.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Her friend Rachelle got her new SUV over the weekend. An escalade. I wonder if they still text and she told Nick that's why they settled for the USED navigator. I like navigators and I know they got hate in here but I still think aaryn should have found the right fit vs having to get it that weekend.

I also love that Rashelle actually took what some were saying about the captain chair/bench seat. I said the same about the bench that she pointed out in her IG story.
CanadianChick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CanadianChick »

My dog has anxiety too but we haven’t given her CBD although we’ve been considering it!

Oh and Erwin 1oz cheese to a dog is like us eating a donut! Limit the cheese! I know Zel can probably not worry too much about weight issues but just an FYI! That’s as per Royal Canin

Oh and Tannerite is pronounced “Tanner right”. It’s kinda dangerous btw.

glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by glorygirl920 »

Idk how she could not be reporting it all. Usually even sponsorships get your SSN and send a 1099 misc at tax time. But I could see some not doing that. And it would be easy to just not count that and then not pay taxes on it.
SerendipitySusan wrote:$17k? It’s obvious they are underreporting her income. This does not surprise me.

I just found this:

How Do You Report Suspected Tax Fraud?

You suspect that someone is committing tax fraud, but you’re not sure what to do.

How do you report it? Should you call the IRS?

The Internal Revenue Service has specific procedures in place that involve filing a form to report the type of fraud you believe may be taking place.

Print Form 3949-A from the IRS website or request the form by calling the Tax Fraud Hotline recording at (800) 829-0433. (Alleged tax law violations referrals are not accepted by phone.)cf0513b 2

Mail the form to Internal Revenue Service, Fresno, CA, 93888 to report the following:

False exemptions or deductions
Kickbacks
False/altered documents
Failure to pay taxes
Unreported income
Organized crime
Failure to withhold

You may also send a letter to the address instead of the form. Send as much information as possible, including the name and address of the person you are reporting, the Social Security number and/or employer identification number if you have it, the description of the offense, years involved and estimated dollar amount of unreported income.

You are not required to identify yourself, but the IRS says it is helpful to do so, and your identity will be kept confidential.

https://www.grfcpa.com/resource/how-do- ... tax-fraud/

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by SerendipitySusan »

There is no possible way her total income last year was only $17k. That is below the poverty level. Shenanigans galore. My Christmas present to you, Aryan— you will be reported. Count on it. I already ordered the form and I have tons of screen caps. Merry merry.

Cinderella777
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Cinderella777 »

The more we learn about these two dingbats the less respect I have for them... In fact, I think Nick is just as bad as her... #greatparents #poorgirls #Godhelpus
snagglesnoogle
Informer
Informer

Unread post by snagglesnoogle »

Aaryn Williams Q&A Recap ...

What the ugly glasses is she wearing … okay #grandma. This is going to be fresh and new ya’ll … if it doesn’t get answered it’s because I don’t wanna, I mean it’s because I’ve answered it before. So let’s get started! Yee-haw. Also she said, my eyes are watering so I put my contacts back on – so those are her real glasses, da fuq?!

Hillary Alex: Favorite and least favorite part about being married? Favorite support system, someone for you around the clock (except when the travel and then I have to call my friends to watch me!) Least favorite? Sometimes you need time “just for yourself” if you’re trying to “take a bath, scroll, binge Netflix and there coming and asking a million questions …” Just never getting complete alone time, you just don’t get it. MKAY, you have a nanny.

What is something annoying to Nick that you do and vice-versa? Nick get’s annoyed by me asking a million questions, there is never any silence. I like to talk and Nick wants to zone out (I am sure he zone’s out when you’re talking even if you never shut up …) For me, if I bring something up to Nick that stresses me out, he wants to avoid it and act like it’s not happening – the way he deals with any type of conflict and/or stress is ignoring it and/or avoiding it. I want to get into every detail and dig in as deep as we can, get it resolved and Nick just likes to “bury himself in the sand and act like the problem isn’t there.”

Did you sleep train your girls? How good of sleepers are they? I did sleep train with Skyla. It worked after 3 nights. She really got the hang of it, she was sleeping a lot less then Adeline is now. She would go to sleep at 7 and wake up at 4/5Am. Now Skyla goes to bed at 8 and wakes up at 730 and sometimes 8. Adeline goes to bed at 8, same time as Skyla and wakes up at 630/700. They both sleep through the night, I tried to sleep-train with Adeline but it didn’t take much effort (unlike Skyla who took 3 days, so clearly that took a lot of effort? I guess 3 days is a long time?)

How did you lose you pregnancy weight with Adeline? I lost it really fast because I was really strict with my diet and exercise (I am pretty sure she has answered this before and just wants to rub it in …) I ate really well until the end, I had a trainer, she is very knowledgeable about pregnancy ** Link Below ** I did a fitness workout every day of the week … I was so active and I gained under 30 lbs. When I started breastfeeding the weight just melted out. I didn’t work out after Adeline, my diet and exercise after she was born was non-existent. Didn’t she once mention that her weight loss had to do with her dairy free lifestyle for a while?

When do you plan to build you forever home? We were planning on doing it like, soon – we had an appointment with a relator to talk about lots we could build on or already built homes, we were supposed to go the Friday before we left for Adeline’s birthday party in Dallas – Amanda’s husband set us up, we were going to do all of that but the night before, so Thursday night, Nick let me know that he had bought into another company SO WE ARE RENTING RIGHT NOW, when we moved here Nick had to take out a huge business loan and then he just did it again for a new company because their expanding in Houston. I was really sad. Also, our income now vs what it will be in 1-2 years will change our income restriction, he said it’s important for us to be in the best place we will be in so we can buy a house we ideally want to be in forever. (this is kind of a huge assumption that his businesses will do well, forever, and they income will actually increase … seems like a gamble either way. Also, very clear that the car was an apology of sorts – can’t give you the forever home, so here is a forever car and we will just go ahead and be indebted $90K that could go toward building a pretty significant chunk of that home and will be de-valued shortly… also, do you think she admitted she was a renter to be more #relatable)

Will you find out the gender? We are definitely going to find out. Nick wants to do a gender reveal … well, I’ve heard it’s better to be called a sex reveal (surprised at her political correctness, good job sis!) so when we do a sex reveal we want to shoot a cannon with the color (so creative …), so I will probably have Tara (#obsessed) order the box with either pink/blue and we will find out together, of course I will film it. (Do we really think this was Nick’s idea? A gender reveal for baby #3? And not even a creative one at that … also, noteworthy that she doesn’t want to use gender reveal to be politically correct but has no problem using gender stereos with pink/blue … just makes me giggle, she should have confetti vaginas or penis’ shoot out if it’s truly about the sex and not the gender …)

Does Zell have separation anxiety? How does she do when you leave her alone for extended periods of time? She has severe separation anxiety but we started giving her CBD oil and it helps a lot, we do 2 drop in the morning and 2 at night. When we leave we have a vet technician that stays with Zell and Duchess in the home. She is here throughout the day, plays with them, takes Zell on walks, Zell sleeps in the bed with her … (so basically the vet tech actually takes care of your pets while you pretty much ignore them, great job!)

0-1 kids or 1-2, what was the harder transition? Both transitions were hard in their own way. I was so nervous with Skyla, I had really bad post-partum anxiety. But“Newborns are so chill.” I had never been around newborns, nothing prepared me for a baby, I hadn’t even held a baby, and it was a huge transition for me. With Adeline (I learned I could just prop her in places and set her down and ignore her), so it was hard but I was more confident. It was hard to take them out in public, that was the hardest part. Skyla was and is a hard child. Ya’ll know I had Adeline during Flu Season and ya’ll know I’m crazy about that (flashback to Adelina licking Aaryn’s shoe earlier this year but okay …) so I was really concerned about sickness with a newborn. “Now I feel like #3 is going to come and I’m just going to be a boss like this, I have no anxiety what-so-ever…” (a boss because she has a nanny, cleaner, premade food, etc. etc. She is truly delusional and doesn’t live in reality).

At any point pre-pregnancy, pregnancy and post-partum did you feel like Nick didn’t enjoy your body? Nick has always been so good at that, he has never made me feel unattractive/undesirable except one time in my life … when I was pregnant with Skyla in the third trimester, but I think the main reason is because it was the first time I had been pregnant, it wasn’t a very intimate time of our life (because we barely knew each other and we aren’t mature), I think its probably a common theme, it did make me feel bad for sure – most other times he cannot keep his hands of me and is very attracted to me. (sounds like she is completely changing her tune from herQ&A with Channon Rose regarding this question, so either Nick got mad that she made him look like a giant douche or she was playing it up for her “home girls”)

Does Skyla know you are expecting another baby? Are you going to do your family reacting? Skyla, I don’t think understands the concept – I told her last time when I had a miscarriage that I was pregnant and had a baby in my belly and then she kept saying “there is a baby in mommy’s belly.” I don’t think she really gets it, since it’s very early, I haven’t told her this time around. I am very optimistic and believe that this baby is going to stick but because I had the miscarriage and Skyla kept saying “there is a baby in mommy’s belly” it made me sad, so I don’t want to do it again. We told our parents over the phone.

Biggest mom fail moment that makes you laugh? I’ve had a lot of mom fail moments (winner!) I can’t pinpoint one because there are a lot. My biggest downfall as a parent is not being present in the moment. My life is a lot about social media, my job is about being on social media, I am also reading comments and trying to like them and react (you mean delete), I try to read, respond and like all the ones I see – it is a lot of social media. Twitter, social media, Facebook – this is my biggest mom fail and regret, I won’t laugh about it, this will be my biggest regret in life and I realize that I am so consumed by technology that I haven’t been present in a lot of moments. It is something that I need to be better at. I love that this is my job, I am beyond blessed, but I have to remember that important things in life are not your job, it’s your family. I have got to get it together with this and be more present.

Mkay, so the timer finished and didn’t go off. Hope you enjoyed this Q&A. I am trying to do this at least one a month, if you see a month go by and you haven’t seen a Q&A remind me (because I always run out of ideas and don’t know what else to do with minimal effort), it’s fun to film this (easy, no real editing) and so I like it. Soooo, subscribe!
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Its possible that her company "aaryn Williams inc" only has 17k. We own more than 1 business. She gets paid for YouTube (from my understanding just from what other YouTubers say they are paid by Google which would be taxed) by them so that's technically not her business. Then you add on sponsorships and notice she did one every video it seemed leading up to getting the car so that makes me wonder.

I also don't think that website is accurate. And I say this not to brag but I've googled my own self and I make more than what it says I do.

I'm not saying they aren't cheating the system, she herself has said that they do crazy stuff with their taxes.

Return to “Aaryn Williams”