Erwin Williams - Part-Time Mom of Cryla | Part 19

MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Erwin Williams - Part-Time Mom of Cryla | Part 19

Unread post by MiloandMax »

Well if your mom asks you not to come, girls or not and you go and upset her that's on you. Also so close to Christmas its possible Nicks family can't travel right now, they have 3 other kids to travel to (I know 2 live in their state I believe though). I was hoping Nick would get off so they could travel to his families after Christmas.
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Linn0317 wrote:Leave the girls at home! Nick can take off a few days. Nicks parents can come watch the girls...she’s super close to her mom and I can’t get over that she’s not there. Have y’all forgotten she leaves her girls ALL THE TIME with nanny Vicki? She doesn’t want to go because she can’t vlog it. Bottom line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
In my original post I even mentioned the nanny. So no I haven't forgotten just because I am giving her a pass on this based on my own expierence. I also mentioned Nicks parents but can understand them not doing it. Then we would be talking about how Aaryn expects everyone to drop everything for her. I'm not an Aaryn fan but she really can't win.
jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jazieg »

Let's not forget she wasn't going to CO for Thanksgiving until she heard the surgery was scheduled and Jace called her... They were suppose to be with Nicks parents then. (If I remember correctly) Regardless, she mentioned before they went and after being home that her Mom requested her not to come or be there. She is respecting her Mom and I would do the same.

Not all families are alike. I had major surgery a few years ago and told my Dad and in-laws they were not allowed to come visit until I wanted them too. They respected me. I hate having people around me when I am sick, etc.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
avexis
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by avexis »

I'm on a roll watching some of her old video I'd never seen before, and she was honestly SO different! Just watched the ranch tour, her doing a Texan accent and giving a tour of the cabin they were living in was actually kinda funny and dare i say it... Likeable?! 2018 Aaryn would never stay at such a place, where would she get her Starbucks

Sent from my WAS-LX1A using Tapatalk
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

I agree.
But you have to remember her mom is extremely superficial and vain...she probably diesnt want anyone to see her face "under construction"
Linn0317 wrote:Leave the girls at home! Nick can take off a few days. Nicks parents can come watch the girls...she’s super close to her mom and I can’t get over that she’s not there. Have y’all forgotten she leaves her girls ALL THE TIME with nanny Vicki? She doesn’t want to go because she can’t vlog it. Bottom line.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
jsl22
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jsl22 »

avexis wrote:I'm on a roll watching some of her old video I'd never seen before, and she was honestly SO different! Just watched the ranch tour, her doing a Texan accent and giving a tour of the cabin they were living in was actually kinda funny and dare i say it... Likeable?! 2018 Aaryn would never stay at such a place, where would she get her Starbucks Image

Was she just playing all of us then or has she really changed that drastically?! That was the Aaryn I started watching and really did enjoy her, now I can’t even watch because she’s so desperate and unhappy.

Linn0317
Talker
Talker

Erwin Williams - Part-Time Mom of Cryla | Part 19

Unread post by Linn0317 »

MiloandMax wrote:

In my original post I even mentioned the nanny. So no I haven't forgotten just because I am giving her a pass on this based on my own expierence. I also mentioned Nicks parents but can understand them not doing it. Then we would be talking about how Aaryn expects everyone to drop everything for her. I'm not an Aaryn fan but she really can't win.
She puts her life out there for everyone to judge. She will never get a pass from me. If she did ask nicks parents and they said they couldn’t come I wouldn’t say she expects people to drop everything for her. In one of her Instagram stories she only said her mom didn’t want the girls there. If she changed it up in her vlog like she always does, it’s because she can’t keep her lies straight. Also I was talking in general about people forgetting about the nanny..not just directly at you.

Linn0317
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Linn0317 »

jsl22 wrote:
avexis wrote:I'm on a roll watching some of her old video I'd never seen before, and she was honestly SO different! Just watched the ranch tour, her doing a Texan accent and giving a tour of the cabin they were living in was actually kinda funny and dare i say it... Likeable?! 2018 Aaryn would never stay at such a place, where would she get her Starbucks Image

Was she just playing all of us then or has she really changed that drastically?! That was the Aaryn I started watching and really did enjoy her, now I can’t even watch because she’s so desperate and unhappy.

That’s what I don’t understand. On big brother she was the biggest bitch. Her Skyla vlogs made her seem like maybe she grew up and learned from her experiences but now she’s back to that evil, I’m too good for you attitude.

Mspenny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Mspenny »

Had a thought while watching Aaryns story today, Skyla isn’t just a brat, she’s a little asshole in the making.
Adeline was sleeping and Aaryn asked her to be quiet and then she yells as loud as she can, and Aaryn laughs! It’s not like Skyla doesn’t know better. Aaryn is honestly teaching her that she shouldn’t respect anyone but herself and it’s not okay. I would have scolded my child and told her if she doesn’t behave we’re staying in the hotel while Adeline and daddy go see the fair.
Aaryn said she has no idea how to discipline Skyla but she is making this problem for herself. Try some consequences and see how that works. Deal with the hissy fits, she will learn eventually. Aaryn is setting this little girl up to be a miserable entitled asshole.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
tomato01
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tomato01 »

SerendipitySusan wrote:
Mspenny wrote:There might be many reasons why she can’t be with her mom right now. Maybe her mom cant host her entire family, and then who would take care of the girls?
I don’t know what I would do without my mom, it brings tears to my eyes when I even think that she might not be around one day. I know you’re entitled to your own opinion, I just think we should be more sensitive and considerate with issues like her moms health. I’m sure if she could, she would be there for her.
It is very nice and charitable of you to want to give she-beast the benefit of the doubt about why she can’t be there for her mom who has cancer during her surgery. I bet if your mom had cancer and was having surgery, you’d move heaven and earth to be there, if only to be at her side and say “I’m here mom” and hold her hand.

She is her mother’s only child. I was shocked and mortified to read her talking about her mom having cancer surgery the same weekend she spent an entire day buying a $90k used car. But what really corked it for me was yesterday, seeing her drive a long distance that was apparently long enough to require an overnight stay, to go to an amusement park with her friends. She obviously had the free time and availability and opportunity and DESIRE to do that. But she is feeling very emotional about her mother? She’s sad at the holidays? Who’s fault is that?

I’m going to address her directly now since there’s a 99% chance she’s lying in a hotel bed with phone in hand reading here. She beast, what you feel isn’t emotion, it’s guilt (I’m shocked you have the capacity to feel guilt but apparently you do) caused by your poor, selfish choices. A joyride with your girlfriends and camera equipment??? Really?? You sicken me.

You get one mother in this life. You NEVER put anyone else first—- not even during a health crisis. Don’t you get it? You could have packed up that ridiculous car and turned the car north and driven to your mom. You could have stayed in a precious hotel there to stay out of the way. You could have cooked for your stepfamily, or used your well manicured index finger to order some takeout. You could have made sure your mom’s bed was extra comfy when she got home, and you could have been there to bring her a glass of water and her medicine should she need it. All of these simple acts of kindness, respect and LOVE would have assuaged that nagging guilt you now feel.

Shebeast has total freedom with her lifestyle choices. Zero obligations. Every opportunity to do what she wants when she wants it, 24/7. It wasn’t important enough for her to go to Colorado, period. Her priorities are.... atrocious isn’t strong enough a word. Unimaginable.

I feel so bad for her mom I can’t express it. My mother means the world to me too. Now that some of my kids are older and on their own, I miss them. I don’t always see them as much as I’d like, but I know I taught them good family values and they’d be here if I need them. Having kids has made me acutely aware of The preciousness of time and my parents’ mortality. I don’t squander opportunities.

Someday she will be sorry she didn’t do the same.

She could have flown the girls to Arizona to stay with Nick's parents for a few days while she went on to Colorado. If she has all the money to spend on garbage she has money to spend on flights. I would give anything to have my mother still with me but sadly cancer took her. She makes me sick.
mb123123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mb123123 »

I think what bothers me the most is literally how her eyes/face have this weird smug-like look like “Idgaf what anyone says I’m the best/hottest bitch you’ll ever meet.” Lol or something like that. I know it’s not her fault what she looks like but it’s like her whole persona and attitude back up the way she looks lol

SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by SerendipitySusan »

TuffTalk I LOVE YOU BABE!

MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Mspenny wrote:Had a thought while watching Aaryns story today, Skyla isn’t just a brat, she’s a little asshole in the making.
Adeline was sleeping and Aaryn asked her to be quiet and then she yells as loud as she can, and Aaryn laughs! It’s not like Skyla doesn’t know better. Aaryn is honestly teaching her that she shouldn’t respect anyone but herself and it’s not okay. I would have scolded my child and told her if she doesn’t behave we’re staying in the hotel while Adeline and daddy go see the fair.
Aaryn said she has no idea how to discipline Skyla but she is making this problem for herself. Try some consequences and see how that works. Deal with the hissy fits, she will learn eventually. Aaryn is setting this little girl up to be a miserable entitled asshole.

I saw that. Makes you wonder if she goes and wakes Adeline up at home, during naps.
SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Agree 100%.... this is what I tried to say and meant... the bottom line is aryan does WHAT SHE WANTS 100% of the time. She has fucked up priorities in life. I cannot even believe there are people here pleading her case hat she didn’t go because her mom is vain and doesn’t want her to see her with a wound. Heh. I have to laugh. People are fucking insane. All I know is when her father dies she wasn’t even speaking to him. Now her mom is sick. Any normal person I know in my life with one surviving parent would move heaven and earth for them. Time is short and precious. We all have different priorities clearly. I will never have to live with the regret of opportunities squandered to demonstrate how important my parents are to me. If you want to stay home, swell. Hopefully you’ll find the ability to attend the funerals.

SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Linn0317 wrote:

She puts her life out there for everyone to judge. She will never get a pass from me.

SAME!!!!!!

And getting paid for it!

If you don’t want to judge the poor shebeast then go send a present to her PO Box and tell her how pretty her hair is and join the simpering fan base.

MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

SerendipitySusan wrote:
Linn0317 wrote:

She puts her life out there for everyone to judge. She will never get a pass from me.

SAME!!!!!!

And getting paid for it!

If you don’t want to judge the poor shebeast then go send a present to her PO Box and tell her how pretty her hair is and join the simpering fan base.

Just because you disagree with ONE thing doesn't mean your a fan.
SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

crestsanicode wrote:

If people actually took the time to email/tweet the brands that sponsor her they would pull out. Her following is just so small no one bothers. That's really the only reason she has gotten this far with no consequences.

Heh. This is pretty delicious coming from the person who says it’s weird and creepy that anyone would try to interfere with her quote-unquote real life.

Morethescarier

Unread post by Morethescarier »

MiloandMax wrote:
Mspenny wrote:Had a thought while watching Aaryns story today, Skyla isn’t just a brat, she’s a little asshole in the making.

I saw that. Makes you wonder if she goes and wakes Adeline up at home, during naps.
Of course she wakes poor Adeline up, nobody is teaching her right from wrong in that house.
How embarrassing for aaryn to admit to thousands of people that a two year old little SHIT tells her what to do? And she can’t control her or even think of ways to discipline her.
So she ignores it... and she admits to that?
Very poor parenting.
I agree she should have gone to see her mom alone, even to be there when she came round after surgery.
Yes Jace was there I bet, but she only has one daughter.
You’d think she would have learnt from what happened with her dad, put family first, not yourself.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

I dont think it is anyone’s business to say if she should or should not go. Its between Aaryn and her mother and seems to be handled so lets leave it be. If her Mom wanted her there she would tell her. Her Mom and Jace flat out told them that they needed to be there for Thanksgiving so I assume theyd tell her if they wanted here there now. Sorry but no one in their right mind flies their 2 & 1 yr old to another state without an adult so the suggestion to fly them to Nick’s parents is outrageous.

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

You are right.

She already has guilt from ignoring her father during the time of his death.

Imagine the guilt she will feel if something happens to her mom.

To be honest, I hope her mother recovers and beats her battle. I have prayed for her, and will continue to pray for her.
SerendipitySusan wrote:
Mspenny wrote:There might be many reasons why she can’t be with her mom right now. Maybe her mom cant host her entire family, and then who would take care of the girls?
I don’t know what I would do without my mom, it brings tears to my eyes when I even think that she might not be around one day. I know you’re entitled to your own opinion, I just think we should be more sensitive and considerate with issues like her moms health. I’m sure if she could, she would be there for her.
It is very nice and charitable of you to want to give she-beast the benefit of the doubt about why she can’t be there for her mom who has cancer during her surgery. I bet if your mom had cancer and was having surgery, you’d move heaven and earth to be there, if only to be at her side and say “I’m here mom” and hold her hand.

She is her mother’s only child. I was shocked and mortified to read her talking about her mom having cancer surgery the same weekend she spent an entire day buying a $90k used car. But what really corked it for me was yesterday, seeing her drive a long distance that was apparently long enough to require an overnight stay, to go to an amusement park with her friends. She obviously had the free time and availability and opportunity and DESIRE to do that. But she is feeling very emotional about her mother? She’s sad at the holidays? Who’s fault is that?

I’m going to address her directly now since there’s a 99% chance she’s lying in a hotel bed with phone in hand reading here. She beast, what you feel isn’t emotion, it’s guilt (I’m shocked you have the capacity to feel guilt but apparently you do) caused by your poor, selfish choices. A joyride with your girlfriends and camera equipment??? Really?? You sicken me.

You get one mother in this life. You NEVER put anyone else first—- not even during a health crisis. Don’t you get it? You could have packed up that ridiculous car and turned the car north and driven to your mom. You could have stayed in a precious hotel there to stay out of the way. You could have cooked for your stepfamily, or used your well manicured index finger to order some takeout. You could have made sure your mom’s bed was extra comfy when she got home, and you could have been there to bring her a glass of water and her medicine should she need it. All of these simple acts of kindness, respect and LOVE would have assuaged that nagging guilt you now feel.

Shebeast has total freedom with her lifestyle choices. Zero obligations. Every opportunity to do what she wants when she wants it, 24/7. It wasn’t important enough for her to go to Colorado, period. Her priorities are.... atrocious isn’t strong enough a word. Unimaginable.

I feel so bad for her mom I can’t express it. My mother means the world to me too. Now that some of my kids are older and on their own, I miss them. I don’t always see them as much as I’d like, but I know I taught them good family values and they’d be here if I need them. Having kids has made me acutely aware of The preciousness of time and my parents’ mortality. I don’t squander opportunities.

Someday she will be sorry she didn’t do the same.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Return to “Aaryn Williams”