Erwin Williams - Part-Time Mom of Cryla | Part 19

formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Erwin Williams - Part-Time Mom of Cryla | Part 19

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

Morethescarier wrote:I just don’t understand why the food wasn’t ready by lunch time.
It’s so easy to make a Christmas meal, you can buy nearly everything premade!
We have a store here called marks and Spencer, you can buy everything in ready made trays and it all goes in the oven for about 30 min, done!
I’m sure she could have done the same thing.
If she can’t cook for her family on the most important day of family togetherness when can she?
She literally had to cook one meal this year.
If it wasn’t so sad I’d laugh but I feel sorry for the kids and nick.
Next year just give your three kids and husband a lunchable on Christmas Day you worthless cow.
Ps the montages have got to go, it’s so boring I just wasn’t even watching it, why bother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Honestly, we would all be giving her shit for buying premade stuff, too, if she had done that.

It’s really not that hard to cook from scratch. It’s reallyyy not. I made prime rib for the first time ever on Christmas Day (with multiple sides, Earwig) and there were no leftovers bc I actually did some homework on how to make it and I cook throughout the year so the oven and stove aren’t a mystery to me.

kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by kristinn281 »

Cinderella777 wrote:HAHAHA! Living for the recaps! So much more entertaining... Def not watching the vlog... YAWN YAWN YAWN. What else did they have with the crown roast guys? Any veg?
The dinner had no vegetables but for lunch had lots of vegetables at least I saw carrots onions and potatoes that was the crock pot meal

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by SerendipitySusan »

We have four cats at the moment (two are fosters) and mine NEVER go on the countertops. I brush them and vacuum to minimize the hair factor. We scoop three times a day so it doesn’t smell like “cat.” I also trim their nails and provide scratching posts so they don’t wreck the furniture. Honestly it’s a lot of work but I’ve been doing it for over 15 years so it’s second nature. You just have to be committed to taking proper care of them every single day. Commitment—- another of those words shebeast never learned.

MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MiloandMax »

We do feed our cat on a counter because of the dogs but its a built in planning desk. She's never been on our island or kitchen counters. Cats aren't that hard to train and this is coming from more of a dog person. Also when they lived in apartment and maybe Katy they didn't allow Duchess on the counters/coffee table. If I remember correctly.
brookiemack
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by brookiemack »

I think it’s great she tried cooking, but I wonder why she tried cooking THAT meal? My husband doesn’t like holiday food so we limit that to thanksgiving only. We do a taco bar for Christmas and our family loves it! She should start something fun that she actually can put together and not set herself up for failure. And maybe not microwave tamales either lol
Morethescarier

Unread post by Morethescarier »

formerctfxcer wrote:
Morethescarier wrote:I just don’t understand why the food wasn’t ready by lunch time.
It’s so easy to make a Christmas meal, you can buy nearly everything premade!
We have a store here called marks and Spencer, you can buy everything in ready made trays and it all goes in the oven for about 30 min, done!
I’m sure she could have done the same thing.
If she can’t cook for her family on the most important day of family togetherness when can she?
She literally had to cook one meal this year.
If it wasn’t so sad I’d laugh but I feel sorry for the kids and nick.
Next year just give your three kids and husband a lunchable on Christmas Day you worthless cow.
Ps the montages have got to go, it’s so boring I just wasn’t even watching it, why bother.

Honestly, we would all be giving her shit for buying premade stuff, too, if she had done that.

It’s really not that hard to cook from scratch. It’s reallyyy not. I made prime rib for the first time ever on Christmas Day (with multiple sides, Earwig) and there were no leftovers bc I actually did some homework on how to make it and I cook throughout the year so the oven and stove aren’t a mystery to me.

Oh I know it’s easy to make from scratch but she could have done it the easy way!
Yeah she would have gotten shit on here but at least they would have been eating a proper meal! :)

Joiningthedarkside
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Joiningthedarkside »

Jayme90 wrote:“The car skyla wanted for months”

Didn’t she say she found out skyla wanted this car during their visit in Colorado during thanksgiving??? No Aaryn, just one month.
It wasn’t even the car she wanted. Cryla wanted a car for her Barbie and Aaryn first bought that then decided to buy her a life size one too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
HoldMyWine
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by HoldMyWine »

Nick was totally trolling Liza's husband with the Australian accent.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

Return to “Aaryn Williams”