Aaryn Williams | part 20

Orangeorchid
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams | part 20

Unread post by Orangeorchid »

Yes the quality of these leggings is unreal. I have a pair that i’ve had for 8 YEARS and I still wear them all the time. Definitely worth the money
Kiwi-girl wrote:
SerendipitySusan wrote:Pardon me for asking but can someone please explain what is so great about lulu lemon? I looked it up and I don’t get it. Why are they so expensive?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lululemon originally began in the city just a hop skip and jump from where I am from in Canada. So I may be biased since they are kind of a classic staple around here, as important as a pair of really good jeans. I have two pairs that I’ve owned for 2 years and aside from a little pilling in the thighs they are still perfect. They hold their shape and then some, sucking everything in. You can also get compression wear that have 5 seams and hold in all the jiggle and bounce when you run. The material was innovational when it was first developed so they got a huge cult following around here. But Nike bought them out after a few years, and while they are still good.... they have never been the same as the original Lululemons that were first known to Vancouverites. Edit to add: I guess you could say they invented the yoga pant!

Bella-ciao
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bella-ciao »

spicycat wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 1c7cd6.jpg[/img] she really is milking this whole rainbow baby thing... she was what? 4/5 weeks pregnant??

I’m probably going to offend someone so sorry if you do get offended, these are MY thoughts. I could never call my baby a rainbow baby or even do one of these rainbow baby photoshoots - why would I want to label my baby with something that has to do with another baby that never came? Yes, it’s sad but they are both separate entities (babies) and I wouldn’t want my baby to look back on his or her’s pictures and always be reminded of the child that was lost before them. Sorry, I just don’t get this whole rainbow photoshoot, it’s bizarre. It’s not needed. Is the baby forever going to be known as a ‘rainbow baby’ then? This is just attention seeking.
Boymomma
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Boymomma »

Orangeorchid wrote:Yes the quality of these leggings is unreal. I have a pair that i’ve had for 8 YEARS and I still wear them all the time. Definitely worth the money
Kiwi-girl wrote:
SerendipitySusan wrote:Pardon me for asking but can someone please explain what is so great about lulu lemon? I looked it up and I don’t get it. Why are they so expensive?

Lululemon originally began in the city just a hop skip and jump from where I am from in Canada. So I may be biased since they are kind of a classic staple around here, as important as a pair of really good jeans. I have two pairs that I’ve owned for 2 years and aside from a little pilling in the thighs they are still perfect. They hold their shape and then some, sucking everything in. You can also get compression wear that have 5 seams and hold in all the jiggle and bounce when you run. The material was innovational when it was first developed so they got a huge cult following around here. But Nike bought them out after a few years, and while they are still good.... they have never been the same as the original Lululemons that were first known to Vancouverites. Edit to add: I guess you could say they invented the yoga pant!

I love lululemon! I used to shop there every week when I was younger Image I have at least 15 pairs of pants and 10 scuba hoodies! I had a lululemon obsession Image They’re all in really good condition too!

Hale27

Unread post by Hale27 »

Manda33556 wrote:
Hale27 wrote:Honestly this rainbow baby is bs. I'm sorry she was barely pregnant. She got over it with a shopping trip to Lululemon. She is going to milk this #rainbowbaby to death.

I agree !! I know some say there is no limit to using the “Rainbow baby” term but I had a miscarriage last year at about 9 weeks , it broke my heart .. but when I had my baby last year I didn’t “rainbow” every damn thing. I may have said it once and when I was out of the first trimester. I want to smack her every time she says it.

So sorry for your loss. I know loss is a loss but I feel many wouldn't use the term rainbow baby at barely 4 weeks. And it's Aaron she is just using that term for attention and so she can use the #
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

Return to “Aaryn Williams”