Here’s the previous part : viewtopic.php?f=252&t=13873&start=1000
glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams | part 20

Unread post by glorygirl920 »

That barbie car so wasn't worth $400. It was struggling so hard to drive on their flat back yard....

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
dahell
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dahell »

NOT that it matters....Erwin spends no matter what. But I remember her saying she ordered the car Skyla wanted but then later found out she ACTUALLY wanted to big one. So she got that too. Lol......want want want.
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MiloandMax »

glorygirl920 wrote:That barbie car so wasn't worth $400. It was struggling so hard to drive on their flat back yard....

I don't think they charged it properly. Nick made a comment to Skyla about needing to charge it, it should charge 16-18 hours before 1st use. They also probably had it at 2.5mph speed since Skyla really doesn't understand how to drive it. Even Baylee at almost 4 struggled with hers at first.
CaffeineMachine
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CaffeineMachine »

I noticed too that the MTV film crew was in the background of Rashelles story while in the Mountains with Chelsea. Aaron will be so jealous to know Rashelle is going to make a cameo on Teen Mom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TuffTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by TuffTalk »

CaffeineMachine wrote:I noticed too that the MTV film crew was in the background of Rashelles story while in the Mountains with Chelsea. Aaron will be so jealous to know Rashelle is going to make a cameo on Teen Mom.

is there any clips you can post here girl, would love to see it ImageImageImage

snagglesnoogle
Informer
Informer

Unread post by snagglesnoogle »

It's on Rashelles instagram stories if you want to see it! @shellemarie
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

CaffeineMachine wrote:I noticed too that the MTV film crew was in the background of Rashelles story while in the Mountains with Chelsea. Aaron will be so jealous to know Rashelle is going to make a cameo on Teen Mom.

Rashelle must be giddy. We all know how desperate she was for fame. She used Aaryn Williams in every single video title whenever she was with her.

jsl22
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jsl22 »

Rkp65i wrote:

Rashelle must be giddy. We all know how desperate she was for fame. She used Aaryn Williams in every single video title whenever she was with her.

Yes I think Rachelle is so strange. She’s so desperate for “fame.” She seems so clingy and annoying. You really don’t have to tag Chelsea in every story, we get y’all are together.

MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I actually liked Rashelle but I agree she used Aaryn just as much. Yet everyone seems to defend her lately too.
Avocado[31]
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Avocado[31] »

jsl22 wrote:
Rkp65i wrote:

Yes I think Rachelle is so strange. She’s so desperate for “fame.” She seems so clingy and annoying. You really don’t have to tag Chelsea in every story, we get y’all are together.

Can someone explain this to me? What does Rachelle have to do with teen mom?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk
glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Avocado[31] wrote:
jsl22 wrote:
Rkp65i wrote: Rashelle must be giddy. We all know how desperate she was for fame. She used Aaryn Williams in every single video title whenever she was with her.

Can someone explain this to me? What does Rachelle have to do with teen mom?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk
She's apparently friends with Chelsea from Teen Mom 2. They're on a trip together right now and Rachelle has been tagging her in IG stories all day. Aaryn used to kiss Chelsea's ass on Twitter so I'm sure she's fuming atm. I'm guessing that's why she did some retail therapy today. Image

glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

If Chelsea was smart she researched Aaryn and saw her scandalous past and disassociated. I could see the Teen Mom 2 fans coming for her if she had hung out with her. Chelsea is a fan favorite she couldn't risk that.

SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by SerendipitySusan »

I’m not sure but is raschelle the girl who was making those stupid videos with shebeast about the house being haunted? They were both so drunk and idiotic. If I’m remembering correctly she said she was going to try to talk her husband into moving to Texas just so she could be with shebeast. That fizzled quickly. Or was that someone else? I mostly just remember she had a TON of makeup on, like spackle. Awful personality too. So I assume shebeast is the one who got her started on YouTube? Christ there are so many women with a lot of time on their hands.

glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

SerendipitySusan wrote:I’m not sure but is raschelle the girl who was making those stupid videos with shebeast about the house being haunted? They were both so drunk and idiotic. If I’m remembering correctly she said she was going to try to talk her husband into moving to Texas just so she could be with shebeast. That fizzled quickly. Or was that someone else? I mostly just remember she had a TON of makeup on, like spackle. Awful personality too. So I assume shebeast is the one who got her started on YouTube? Christ there are so many women with a lot of time on their hands.

Yep that was her

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Ill give it to Aaryn, this years Christmas didnt look as obnoxious as last years however I havent finished the vlog yet. Las year I remember a ride on pony, table and chairs set, kitchen set, ride on 4 wheeler plus a boatload of stiff wrapped under the tree

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Welp. Just see other ride on toys lol

SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by SerendipitySusan »

She said she spent three grand on presents for the kids right? So obviously she didn’t show all of them. She knows everyone would tell her what an excessive greedy bitch she is if she did.

MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

SerendipitySusan wrote:She said she spent three grand on presents for the kids right? So obviously she didn’t show all of them. She knows everyone would tell her what an excessive greedy bitch she is if she did.

I don't think she did. Although the Barbie car was $400 so a good chunk most of the other presents were 20-30 besides the wardrobe (for dress up clothes).
Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

She seemed absolutely miserable is the Christmas vlog.

Return to “Aaryn Williams”