vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams: I arranged frosting | Part 21

Unread post by vandelynn »

MamaBear1020 wrote:
Jujuisonthatbeat wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:43 pm Just watched her reveal video. I mean part of it but they didn't even kiss or hug? A kid is a blessing no matter what sex they are. And her first reaction is "are you kidding?".. Poor baby, she's already a disappointment to her horse teeth mother. Can't wait to see what they name her. Hopefully it won't be a stripper's name this time.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
About her teeth....I've seen people on here calling them horsey, from what I just saw in the gender reveal video where she's talking to the camera from her bed her teeth actually look more monkey/gorilla-esque to me! Image

About the gender reveal....OMG! Her stomping her feet and then saying "thanks nick." I saw her tweet a while back (about a year ago) that she had just explained to Nick that the man determines the sex of the baby (duh!) but obviously it is a conversation that they've had even since Adeline has been born. He's been wishing for a boy since Skyla was conceived. The fact that she even had the audacity to bring up baby #4, just wow...so delusional.
You are absolutely right!! Even her facial bone structure looks gorilla like lol someone on her said she looked like the Grinch facial features too lmao

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by kristinn281 »

Morethescarier wrote:
kristinn281 wrote:
elvisandrocky49 wrote:Ya the helicopters where getting ready to fly over their house.lol

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk
I don't know why but I literally cannot get it to load from a couple of hours ago in can't see the older comments from a few hours ago? Is anybody else having this issue I missed all the good stuff!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Yeah I’m having trouble using this site today, takes ages to load and there was no option for thanks, plus all our thanks have been reset, not that it matters but I noticed that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you for replying I didn't know if it was just my phone or something else going on Image

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Ceirsten8676 wrote:Just found this gem![IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... d6d3f3.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wait... This Aaryn is THE Aaryn from Big Brother?! How the beck did I miss that?! LOL. I am going to have to start watching her now. That girl was CRAY!

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Thread is continued in Part 22...

viewtopic.php?f=252&t=14129
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:

Return to “Aaryn Williams”