Aaryn Williams: I arranged frosting | Part 21

Hale27

Re: Aaryn Williams: I arranged frosting | Part 21

Unread post by Hale27 »

Mammaj42 wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:35 pm I went to school with someone who married someone just like Erwin. He was the nicest guy in the world, ended up with a total psycho. They have SIX girls- I kid you not. It’s actually a sad story, she has been put in a psych ward a few times. She is VERY similar to Erwin. I do feel bad for the guys. The husband ended up having an affair with his ex-girlfriend (high school sweetheart, dated for 3+years)who his family loved and they ended up getting MARRIED, then they had a child together and it was a BOY. They are still together, the dad has the 6 girls 50% of the time, although now 2 of the girls are in college. The first year he got temporary full custody until she was stable. She got to see them only with supervision like once a week. People that knew him came out and everyone helped him. I don’t condone the affair but... it was kinda understood... he should’ve done it the right way no question. Oh- and all 6 girls look just like him.

It’s really weird to watch Erwin’s life play out...it’s sad for the girls and Nick, although he’s a big boy he should’ve known better.

Vicki’s husband is the hero of the day 😀!
This is Aaron and Nick's future.
jsl22
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by jsl22 »

Xoangelicchic wrote:Well guys she posted the video on YouTube

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I get that gender disappointment is a real thing but good lord was she unhappy. After my miscarriage in August I just wanted to keep hearing this little ones heartbeat. She really needs to stop having kids and work on her outlook in life.

H2343
Talker
Talker

Unread post by H2343 »

I just watched the video, and she states she thought it was a boy, wasnt this the same person who said like 3 weeks ago she wanted a girl and thought it was a girl???? She is such a liar...and why is she on here checking to see what we are talking about during her gender reveal party? She is mental and lives for us
Last edited by H2343 on Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kaharuva
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kaharuva »

A video on a Sunday AND it’s the gender reveal. This girl gives me whiplash with how much she changes her mind! Someone, aka Aaryn, “leaked” the gender? Do you think you’re an A list celebrity?

Ceirsten8676
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ceirsten8676 »

She looked PISSED in the video. She’s going to sulk in bitterness this entire pregnancy. Guarantee she’s already planning for baby #4 and doing gender selection. I wouldn’t blame her if she does, if you have the money, why not?

gangiee09
Talker
Talker

Unread post by gangiee09 »

kaharuva wrote:A video on a Sunday AND it’s the gender reveal. This girl gives me whiplash with how much she changes her mind! Someone, aka Aaryn, “leaked” the gender? Image Do you think you’re an A list celebrity?

I posted a comment to this but it didn’t seem to post. Anyways someone from there gender reveal did end up sharing a photo before she did. It was Vicki’s husband Blair who shared a photo and there was confetti in the background so then people were commenting on it because I guess they follow him too? Idk. Anyways, it’s been deleted since then but yeah I guess that’s why she did the video.

mems19
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mems19 »

SHE ALREADY SAYS I CANT WAIT FOR BABY NUMBER FOUR!!!! WTF CHILL I feel bad for this child already

tomato01
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tomato01 »

I have to say that I couldn't be happier that her reveal was "spoiled". Couldn't of happened to a better person. The fact that it's a girl is icing on the cake. Miss I'm perfect with a perfect life is highly disappointed and I love it.
beachgirl2000
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beachgirl2000 »

Could they not have let Adeline stand there for the reveal also? Damn

snagglesnoogle
Informer
Informer

Unread post by snagglesnoogle »

Normally I would feel bad for someone having there gender reveal leaked, but it could't have happened to another person. She is so disappointed, and she is going to sulk around the rest of the pregnancy. The disappoint when she shot off that cannon could be not be disguised ... I am sure so many people wouldn't have believed and/or noticed "the leak" or cared about a Z list YouTuber's THIRD BABY ... when she is talking to Vicky, "well at least we can all have girls together ..." She was totally bracing herself for it to be another girl when she was talking to Nick, but then at the end she admits she "thought it was going to be a boy..." Guess her "boy" cravings and sickness are going to end...

Also, totally think it was messed up for her to have her "gender" reveal the day after Vicky's ... I wonder if she planned it at Vicky's house because she said "I am not doing a gender reveal" (i mean its her third baby...) and then, she saw the attention she got and decided she had to have one the very next day at 8 AM or whatever time it was (probably so they could make it to church after, hahaha!). I'd laugh if Vicky told him to accidentally ruin their reveal and tell her husband to take a sneaky "accidental" pic ... although she seems nice and normal so I doubt it, but the thought makes me laugh + ("post it ... these all for all the times you make me watch your kids! and stole my thunder! and treated me like garbage! ...") I hope Tara and Liza talk about there baby boys a lot on there baby moon...

Also, thought her re-tweet about her pregnancy pact on twitter was funny - if something isn't true don't give it clout. Wasn't there a screenshot on one of there vegas blogs about a pregnancy pact? Someone should repost that underneath her tweet.
beachgirl2000
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beachgirl2000 »

Could they not have let Adeline stand with them for the reveal also?

Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

The amount of fake happiness is a complete fail. She can’t even hide her disappointment. She got her 3rd unwanted girl and it was leaked. I’m loving this! It seems like everything in life goes her way and I’m so glad to see that for once it’s not.
lil sebastian
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lil sebastian »

how could you not be thrilled to have 3 girls close in age? such a blessing. as much as I would miss her for entertainment reasons I think she needs to get off youtube.
SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by SerendipitySusan »

HAHAHAHAHAHAH oh my god I’m laughing SO FUCKING HARD. “I was going to wait but it leaked....” good job YTMD!

SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by SerendipitySusan »

Hahahahahaha!!!!! I am laughing so fucking hard right now. “I was going to wait but it leaked...” good job YTMD!!! Hi Aryan!

Treats2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Treats2 »

And this ladies (and maybe gentlemen) is when we start to see their marriage go downhill. Erwin is already showing how disappointed she is by the gender reveal. Them having a boy was going to add some sort of excitement to their lives. Instead, they’re on their way to raising 3 Skylas!!! They are NOT strong enough for that. Let the countdown begin....

How does it feel Erwin? To rush into pregnancy for the satisfaction of having something new and shiny, only to find out that you’re having a girl for the third time!?

Also, if she was having a boy, she would have definitely still waited a week or two to post the gender reveal video. She lives for speculation. She just didn’t want to give YTMD the satisfaction of knowing she was pregnant with another girl and us leaking it to all of her minions.

lindavictorious
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lindavictorious »

dramallama429 wrote:
lindavictorious wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:40 am Call me crazy, but I’d love three daughters! And unpopular opinion, but Nick is handsome and makes cute little girls... If she acts ungrateful for these blessings, I hope she gains 80 pounds Image

I think he’s very handsome and the girls are adorable. But I would never want 3 girls just my personal preference lol. Especially if they acted like skyla and they don’t get disciplined.
Skyla could be a well behaved toddler no doubt. Less screen time and consistent discipline would do her good. Adaline and baby girl are going to learn from Skyla what they can get away with. Aaryn’s in for an absolute nightmare if they don’t introduce timeouts in the very near future.

Graysky33
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Graysky33 »

SerendipitySusan wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHAH oh my god I’m laughing SO FUCKING HARD. “I was going to wait but it leaked....” good job YTMD!

Yeah, it "was leaked" like she's some big celebrity and the paparazzi were recording it outside of the gates. ImageImage

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Treats2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Treats2 »

Also, lmao at all of those “boy” symptoms she faked that she found on google. You acting like you’re pregnant with a boy doesn’t change the fact that you are indeed pregnant with another girl! Psycho.

elvisandrocky49
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by elvisandrocky49 »

beachgirl2000 wrote:Could they not have let Adeline stand there for the reveal also? Damn

I thought the same thing.geeez

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk

Return to “Aaryn Williams”