Airhead Williams the 3D Mommy: Drowning in Debt, Denial & Donuts|Part 23

Anastasia2468
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Airhead Williams the 3D Mommy: Drowning in Debt, Denial & Donuts|Part 23

Unread post by Anastasia2468 »

spicycat wrote:She got up at 6:30 to put on makeup yet i dont think ive ever seen her get up at 6:30 to clean, edit, or whatever. Priorities, am i right??

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
She cleans?
Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cinderella777
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Cinderella777 »

Danielsgirl wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:00 am
SerendipitySusan wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:37 am
SJ011814 wrote:Does anyone know where in FL the baby moon is going to be? I live near Crystals family’s vacation house in Florida, wondering if these idiots are going to be infiltrating my town

Don’t worry. All they will be doing is applying makeup and comparing the thickness of their fake eyelashes. I really laughed when aryan was talking about how they were all going to be wearing bikinis. WHO. CARES. I mean honestly, does she really think people passing by are going to look at the three preggos and say “oh my gosh they are SO HOT! GORG! STUNNING!” It is truly pathetic the way they put so much stock in their self worth based on how they look.

She got up at 6:30 am to apply a HUGE THICK COATING of makeup before her sick kids woke up. Does she think the kids look at her and go “wow mom, you blended those six eye shadows so beautifully!” I will never understand this putting on makeup to stay home with your kids phenomena.

This!!!

Alternative morning - I got up early this morning and prepared a homemade soup/healing broth to give my poor sick baby who is at risk of PNEUMONIA! I also disenfected the whole house and their toys. Refilled the humidifiers to ensure she has a comfortable breathing quality in my home. Perhaps if I get a chance I will replace the filter in our heater and look up an air purifier. Spend quality time with Zel&D. Cook myself and the girls a healthy breakfast, wash their bedding so they have clean sheets each night Since they are sick. I haven’t had a chance to get ready, but who cares when my girls are sick they are top priority!
Cinderella777
Gossiper
Gossiper

That alternative morning is so spot on! People would respect if she made her children a priority and I bet she would have so many views.
People are over her bs and shitty parenting or basic lack of! She is completely un-relatable and boring. At this point its becoming downright embarrassing.
Morethescarier

Unread post by Morethescarier »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... e6b27b.jpg[/IMG]

This is the bitch who came on here calling us cunts!

elvisandrocky49
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by elvisandrocky49 »

Morethescarier wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... e6b27b.jpg[/IMG]

This is the bitch who came on here calling us cunts!

She needs to shut her Image

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk

Cinderella777
Gossiper
Gossiper

Well, well, well, isn't she just class all the way... Whatever loser, can totally tell you're the type to love a loser like Airhead, in fact you seem
like quite the empty head yourself. No move along and don't come back here.
username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by username44 »

Princess Cryla gets new shoes, Adeline is almost 15 months, finally walking, and still doesn't get any shoes at all. Oh, her mom did buy those ugly freshly picked glitter bomb shoes in a size TOO BIG. Well jee, that sure doesn't do much good now.

Just an FYI Airhead- I know this isn't your first rodeo but stop being a selfish twat and get Adeline some hard sole sneakers. Aaryn says she rips them off but my theory is she just doesn't care/is too lazy to put them on her.
Hale27

Unread post by Hale27 »

Anastasia2468 wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:25 am Random but does anyone know poor Zel’s real name? Zel sounds like a nickname....thanks

Her name could be gazelle because of her long legs. Her sad eyes get me every time. Feel so bad for that dog.
elvisandrocky49
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by elvisandrocky49 »

Boymomma wrote:
TuffTalk wrote:
elvisandrocky49 wrote:Omg lol

LoL that’s great, you should put her pic up and we all moon over itImageImage

Voilà! Becky with the good hair #sorrynotsorry ImageImageImage

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... c6c449.jpg[/IMG]

Maybe Nick can hookup with her when Airfart leaves for her Babymoon.

MelodicSunrise
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MelodicSunrise »

I can't with the fucking nicknames you guys come up with for her! "Airfart" I'm fucking DYING!! 😂💀
username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Well, Airhorn blocked me for replying back to the story of Skyla showing off her new shoes. All I said was "Where's Adeline's shoes?" and I was done within about 3 minutes.
jasminelock_89
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jasminelock_89 »

CaffeineMachine wrote:
Slm_Xo wrote:You guys are really sad. You talk shit about CHILDREN?!?! I doubt your babies are perfect. You called a 2 year old a bitch because you THINK she’s mean to a dog? My 1 year old tries to hug our cat and I have to tell her to be nice or gentle as a reminder! Not because she is mean and guess what if that cat isn’t feeling it then she RUNS AWAY. You guys are sad fucking cunts that have nothing better to do with your time. Your husbands are probably out fucking a coworker because your too self involved thinking you’re so damn perfect. Shit talk this family all you want because they have and do everything you can’t. God damn jealous losers.
I gave this psycho a like... I meant to hit quote. My bad. Anyways ... every few weeks one of you comes on to tell us how to behave. Thanks for taking the time huuuney! Most ppl here love Adeline, just realize with her parenting there may be no hope for her. Skyla is beyond hope. She’s making her children into the people they will become and it’s not pretty. Nothing against the kids, it’s all Arons shitty parenting.

Same here! I don’t agree with calling a child a bitch but she is a terrible little kid and it’s disgusting that aaryn lets her hurt her sister and pets.

Jammrm
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jammrm »

username44 wrote:Well, Airhorn blocked me for replying back to the story of Skyla showing off her new shoes. All I said was "Where's Adeline's shoes?" and I was done within about 3 minutes.
All I said was Hahaha on her Hello Fresh ad and I was blocked quick. I trolled her on Twitter and got blocked but it took like 3 hours lmao

Cinderella777
Gossiper
Gossiper

Jammrm wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:14 pm
username44 wrote:Well, Airhorn blocked me for replying back to the story of Skyla showing off her new shoes. All I said was "Where's Adeline's shoes?" and I was done within about 3 minutes.
All I said was Hahaha on her Hello Fresh ad and I was blocked quick. I trolled her on Twitter and got blocked but it took like 3 hours lmao

No wonder she has no time for her kids/house or anything because she legists live on her phone!!!!
username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Jammrm wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:14 pm

She blocks people within minutes for saying stuff that's not even offensive, yet her stans come on here and say we're the ones with no lives? Uh yeah, instead of being a parent Airfuck is patrolling her DM's like there's no tomorrow. The fact that I got blocked for asking where Adeline's shoes are means she's reading on here because that was a topic of discussion recently.
Cinderella777
Gossiper
Gossiper

I bet it drives her up the walls that she can't block/delete anything that is said on here like she does with her own Social Media...
If you're that sensitive and bothered, then perhaps putting your life out there is not the right 'job' (and I use that term lightly) for you...
hereforfun
Talker
Talker

Unread post by hereforfun »

MelodicSunrise wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:09 am I can't with the fucking nicknames you guys come up with for her! "Airfart" I'm fucking DYING!! 😂💀

Same here!! airwick ,airbus..dead..bring them on..
StopTheHate
Talker
Talker

Unread post by StopTheHate »

hereforfun wrote:
MelodicSunrise wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:09 am I can't with the fucking nicknames you guys come up with for her! "Airfart" I'm fucking DYING!! ImageImage

Same here!! airwick ,airbus..dead..bring them on..
Airqueef

hereforfun
Talker
Talker

Unread post by hereforfun »

Snarkybetch23 wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:09 am
oops wrote:
Slm_Xo wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:04 pm I’m not Aaryn, I’m not her friend, I’m literally just a mom from CA who heard about a page with a bunch of bitter hateful women. Just making an observation and letting you all know you sound awfully bitter and jealous. Again not Aaryn or a friend. Xo.slm is my Instagram. Sorry to disappoint you. You really were hoping though. Assholes
You’re really ready to ride so hard for a RACIST and empty headed pinnacle of consumerism, for what exactly? She would sell out and/or call the police on you or anyone that has a skin tone like you!. so before you get ready to die on this hill and support some person that would most likely racially profile you, consider all the racially insensitive and empty comments she as said publicly, and god knows what she’s discussed in private.
And then again, I feel like this person low key got some random off Instagram and is saying that’s her to deflect lmfaooo go head girl, you literally type like an empty headed suburban housewife. Very doubtful you’re the same person as that insta profile you posted
I think she is the same girl. On my fake Instagram account, I went in and tried to follow her just to see what she looked like and she wrote a really nasty comment. I blocked the psycho. She’s definitely an Aaryn fan. She also can’t take the heat.

She looks like someone who ll take a screenshot of the comment she made here and send it to aaryn for some brownie points!!
Cinderella777
Gossiper
Gossiper

hereforfun wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:41 pm
Snarkybetch23 wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:09 am
oops wrote:
You’re really ready to ride so hard for a RACIST and empty headed pinnacle of consumerism, for what exactly? She would sell out and/or call the police on you or anyone that has a skin tone like you!. so before you get ready to die on this hill and support some person that would most likely racially profile you, consider all the racially insensitive and empty comments she as said publicly, and god knows what she’s discussed in private.
And then again, I feel like this person low key got some random off Instagram and is saying that’s her to deflect lmfaooo go head girl, you literally type like an empty headed suburban housewife. Very doubtful you’re the same person as that insta profile you posted
I think she is the same girl. On my fake Instagram account, I went in and tried to follow her just to see what she looked like and she wrote a really nasty comment. I blocked the psycho. She’s definitely an Aaryn fan. She also can’t take the heat.

She looks like someone who ll take a screenshot of the comment she made here and send it to aaryn for some brownie points!!
Haha! True! And honestly, looking at that pic... she is very brave talking about other people's husbands... Just saying... :?

Return to “Aaryn Williams”