Love this title lol
tomato01
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Airhead Williams the 3D Mommy: Drowning in Debt, Denial & Donuts|Part 23

Unread post by tomato01 »

Hey Gladys Kravitz I wanted to respond to your post but that topic is now locked. I posted it below.

"I was actually surprised she mentioned Cadence. If anyone watches Big Brother, that's DaVonne's daughter's name. DaVonne is well known for BB. She wasn't on Airhead's season but has played two seasons and was popular. She's black and as racist as Airhead is I was SHOCKED she would consider using that name."

I have been thinking this same thing!! I cannot believe she doesn't know that is DaVonne's daughter's name. She doesn't keep up with Big Brother except for people from her season but you'd think one of them would have mentioned that to her. If she ends up naming that baby Candence I may have to risk being blocked and give her that little tidbit of info lol. DaVonne has now also been on multiple seasons of MTV's The Challenge and is all over social media. Just goes to show what a bubble Airhead lives in. I will consider it poetic justice if she picks Cadence. DaVonne spells it with a "K" but they will BOTH hate the fact she used that name if she does, especially DaVonne!! They both deserve it tho.
spicycat
Talker
Talker

Unread post by spicycat »

I love how shes trying to justify her 90k senior mobile purchase. Like wow you can fit 3 carseats, yeah you can do that in any other 3 row cars for less than half of that price. Of course she sticks adeline in the back

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

minera16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by minera16 »

spicycat wrote:I love how shes trying to justify her 90k senior mobile purchase. Like wow you can fit 3 carseats, yeah you can do that in any other 3 row cars for less than half of that price. Of course she sticks adeline in the back Image

I noticed that too, princess cryla has to be within arms reach so she can shove cake pops in her face to keep her from screaming

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

Why is she trying to justify her damn car? I have 3 car seats in my van and still have more room then she does and it cost me less than half of that damn car. Why the hell would she put Adeline in the way back? She’s so stupid!!!

5Harrington
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 5Harrington »

I seriously didn't know that Lincoln was a luxury car company. I thought it was similar to Ford or GMC, but that Lincoln was for old people.

The only reason I ever liked Lincoln was for the cheesy, but admittedly humorous Matthew McConaughey commercials.

My husband and I were both "shook" when we found out how much a used Navigator cost. If buying a used Lincoln Navigator is cool, then I guess I am uncool AF because that's the last thing on this earth that I would blow 90k on.
Boymomma
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Boymomma »

5Harrington wrote:I seriously didn't know that Lincoln was a luxury car company. I thought it was similar to Ford or GMC, but that Lincoln was for old people.

The only reason I ever liked Lincoln was for the cheesy, but admittedly humorous Matthew McConaughey commercials.

My husband and I were both "shook" when we found out how much a used Navigator cost. If buying a used Lincoln Navigator is cool, then I guess I am uncool AF because that's the last thing on this earth that I would blow 90k on.
Lincoln totally pulled McConaughey on board to help appeal to a younger demographic. Alright alright alright ImageImageImage

That hurst is ridiculous.

I love how she was MIA for a day and now magically acting so peppy.

Poor Adeline, everyone here called it! Put Cryla in the back fuck.

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

What a BITCH!

Go check out her IG story from today...
Picked up a friend and her baby, puts friends baby in middle row and ADELINE in the back 3rd row by herself so princess cryle wouldn't be bothered to move!

If that doesn't show favoritism...I dont know what does!!!

Everyone knows the older kids go furthest back in cars!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Boymomma
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Boymomma »

kristieanne87 wrote:What a BITCH!

Go check out her IG story from today...
Picked up a friend and her baby, puts friends baby in middle row and ADELINE in the back 3rd row by herself so princess cryle wouldn't be bothered to move!

If that doesn't show favoritism...I dont know what does!!!

Everyone knows the older kids go furthest back in cars!

Exactly! Skyla can easily get out with a little help whereas she has to get in the back to pull Adeline out. Such a dipshit.

JVK19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by JVK19 »

spicycat wrote:I love how shes trying to justify her 90k senior mobile purchase. Like wow you can fit 3 carseats, yeah you can do that in any other 3 row cars for less than half of that price. Of course she sticks adeline in the back Image

Hahaha I was thinking the same thing! I have a used Honda Odyssey that does the exact same thing she is showing. I think we paid $30,000 for it (but that’s Canadian dollars. Would be less
In American). Guess she’s never heard of radian car seats? I can fit 6 radian car seats in my van. Including ones that are rear facing

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

When she was justifying the Navigator, uh I mean talking about the Navigator...
She was talking about the center console and kept saying "a lot of people dont like it, but I just love it"
Wtf
Why would you love it?
You've never sat back there and utilized the console, your kids have never used the console...what's to love about it.

minniemickey23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by minniemickey23 »

1) did anyone see how she said skyla was “rear facing”? No... she’s forward facing genius.

2) she didn’t mention how hard it was to get Adeline or the car seat in the 3rd row because of that dumb middle console that holds headphones. Her car is far from perfect and definitely not work $90k (used!) she clearly didn’t do her research or think about how hard it would be to load all those kids in that non-kid friendly bus.

3) who is this friend? She has another she found to come stay with her when nicks away?

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Why the HELL would she shove Adeline in the back and keep Cryla in the middle row?
What a BITCH!
She clearly, clearly, clearly likes Cryla the best.
I kind of doubted it before, but this is rock solid fucking proof.
minniemickey23 wrote:1) did anyone see how she said skyla was “rear facing”? No... she’s forward facing genius.

2) she didn’t mention how hard it was to get Adeline or the car seat in the 3rd row because of that dumb middle console that holds headphones. Her car is far from perfect and definitely not work $90k (used!) she clearly didn’t do her research or think about how hard it would be to load all those kids in that non-kid friendly bus.

3) who is this friend? She has another she found to come stay with her when nicks away?

Brighton

Unread post by Brighton »

Oldest kid should go in the back. Why would she put Adeline in the back instead of princess Cryla??
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Because the BITCH likes Cryla more then Adeline.

Shes such a bitch.
Brighton wrote:Oldest kid should go in the back. Why would she put Adeline in the back instead of princess Cryla??

Brighton

Airhead Williams the 3D Mommy: Drowning in Debt, Denial & Donuts|Part 23

Unread post by Brighton »

minera16 wrote:

I noticed that too, princess cryla has to be within arms reach so she can shove cake pops in her face to keep her from screaming

You got that right. So she can shove doughnuts and cake pops in that little devil’s mouth cause that’s the only way to keep her from whining even though she has 2 screens in front of her face, that’s how annoying that kid is.
Stellar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellar »

Whyyyyyy does she have to add black label every time she mentions the car. Ford Navigator will do just fine. It reminds me of how my husband and mother in law call the store Ross, “Ross Dress for less” every single time. Instead of just calling it Ross!!!!

Stuff like this obviously really bothers me. LOL.

haterade
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by haterade »

Damn. Now I want donuts

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

5Harrington
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 5Harrington »

Aron's friend's baby has blue eyes and Aaryn thinks she will have "strawberry blonde hair". Aaron is obsessed with strawberry blonde hair. I am so sick of her talking about it.

Hey Barron, your hair is not strawberry blonde, it's Ernie orange.

Return to “Aaryn Williams”