Aaryn Williams | Part 24

Hale27

Re: Aaryn Williams | Part 24

Unread post by Hale27 »

Poor Adeline. The bags under her eyes are unreal. Hopefully she is letting her sleep as much as she wants.
oops
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by oops »

Why is she using ramen noodles for her soup? I know it’s nit picking at this point (at least she’s trying to cook...I guess) but those noodles are so freakin chemical laden, plus they get soo mushy as they sit in the broth?? Idk I’m half Asian and that soup just looks so gross to me, but at least she’s attempting, and I’m glad all that backlash is benefitting her children at least, which I truly think is one of the main reasons we all come here/speak up about her parenting. Most of us understand the children are innocent and our maternal instincts (something she lacks for some reason) make us speak up and validly criticize and question her choices..... I just hope this whole flu scare wakes her up and she puts more effort and care into her children (like she did when SKYLA was little) and she stops trying to be cute and relatable and quirky for the gram when in reality she’s acting a fool
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by vandelynn »

Morethescarier wrote:
Hale27 wrote:When you block someone do you still count as a follower? How does she still have 204 k on Instagram?! She has to block 100 or more a week. She does not belong on social media. Someone who said such awful things on bb you think she would take some heat and brush it off but nope.
When she blocks all these people she automatically loses a follower.
I’m thinking she bought some followers because she has 204k followers yet she only gets between 4000-20,000 likes on her posts. That’s either a lot of people not liking her posts or it’s because they don’t exist.
Some of her posts only have 50 comments, only 50 people out of nearly a quarter million ‘fans’ made a comment. No. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you look at her YouTube & ig she does have tons of followers BUT if you look at the comments of the ass kissers it is a teeny tiny % of her overall numbers. It's always the same dumbass little girls who comments how they love her. The rest I think are just like us. They watch it for the train wreck shit show. They are steadily filtering into this forum which is great lol Someone came up with an awesome suggestion. We need to start giving the link to this forum to the ones being harrassed by her shit lickers and the ones being blocked. I totally agree with that. We need to share share share lol Erwin and her followers like to boo hoo and say what assholes we are then maybe we should start giving them a reason to call us assholes. They are literally asking for it Image

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

lindavictorious
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lindavictorious »

oops wrote:Why is she using ramen noodles for her soup? I know it’s nit picking at this point (at least she’s trying to cook...I guess) but those noodles are so freakin chemical laden, plus they get soo mushy as they sit in the broth?? Idk I’m half Asian and that soup just looks so gross to me, but at least she’s attempting, and I’m glad all that backlash is benefitting her children at least, which I truly think is one of the main reasons we all come here/speak up about her parenting. Most of us understand the children are innocent and our maternal instincts (something she lacks for some reason) make us speak up and validly criticize and question her choices..... I just hope this whole flu scare wakes her up and she puts more effort and care into her children (like she did when SKYLA was little) and she stops trying to be cute and relatable and quirky for the gram when in reality she’s acting a fool
Haha, not gonna lie... my kids loves ramen. They’ve never met a noodle they don’t like.

I know it’s full of sodium and not nutritious, but when I’m in a pinch, I add in chicken and veggies and they’re happy campers. I tell myself it’s better than a happy meal, but I’m sure if I looked into it they’re worse Image

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Dipshit is ALL about giving them healthy food well she should have been doing that from the get go! I try to eat clean not even for losing weight Im at that age where I have to eat healthy otherwise my body just feels yucky. Knowing Erwin she is still giving them junk but she is just not showing it bc we all know she doesn't tell her no.

This is totally off subject but what is the deal with Erwin and dressing Skylq in a costume 6 days out of 7??? We know she has normal clothes. I only say this bc Skyla is going to be that crazy kid in school that refuses to wear normal school clothes. Erwin is gonna have fun with that situation when she starts school

Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

She made sure to show us she canceled their date night reservations. Do you want a cookie? I’m sure it must be really hard for you to not think of yourself for once and actually be a mom (kinda).
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Brighton wrote:That’s correct, Instagram does NOT let you know when someone screenshots your stories. That was a feature that they were testing but they decided not to go forward with it. I think they got some backlash from people:

Instagram confirmed that it’s no longer testing a feature that would have let people see when someone took a screenshot of their story.

Instagram did not elaborate on its rationale behind the change, but it likely had to do with user engagement: we all love taking screenshots, but nobody really wants to be known as a compulsive Story screenshotter.
Oh thank God! I wondered that bc Im always do that for things I post lol

snagglesnoogle
Informer
Informer

Unread post by snagglesnoogle »

Add fresh garlic for health benefits ... shows herself taking garlic out of a jar, how hard is it to mince garlic? I'm sorry I died, brags about the benefits of fresh garlic and shows it coming from a jar.
kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kristinn281 »

Cinderella777 wrote:
kristinn281 wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:01 pm
Morethescarier wrote:So she’s blocked every follower with Susan or Kristin in their Instagram name? LOL
There goes another 100 confused pissed off followers, who will come here and slag her off Image

Haha you are probably exactly right ! She must feel a little bit offended or threatened by Susan and myself. Guess what Airhead since you read here let me just tell you that you're a piece of shit mom! I think you're an absolutely disgusting excuse for a mother you only care about what you want and not what's best for your kids that's apparently obvious! Stop spending so much money on stupid things dragging your kids all over Texas and dumping them off on other people to watch because you don't like being a mother. Stop blocking people on every social media platform because you can't handle the FUCKING TRUTH!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
well said!!!
Thank you girl ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kristinn281 »

Cinderella777 wrote:
kristinn281 wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:01 pm
Morethescarier wrote:So she’s blocked every follower with Susan or Kristin in their Instagram name? LOL
There goes another 100 confused pissed off followers, who will come here and slag her off Image

Haha you are probably exactly right ! She must feel a little bit offended or threatened by Susan and myself. Guess what Airhead since you read here let me just tell you that you're a piece of shit mom! I think you're an absolutely disgusting excuse for a mother you only care about what you want and not what's best for your kids that's apparently obvious! Stop spending so much money on stupid things dragging your kids all over Texas and dumping them off on other people to watch because you don't like being a mother. Stop blocking people on every social media platform because you can't handle the FUCKING TRUTH!

well said!!!
Thank you . I tried to post a reply to you but it wouldn't let me hopefully you see this thank you.ImageImage

SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Aaryn Williams | Part 24

Unread post by SerendipitySusan »

snagglesnoogle wrote:Add fresh garlic for health benefits ... shows herself taking garlic out of a jar, how hard is it to mince garlic? I'm sorry I died, brags about the benefits of fresh garlic and shows it coming from a jar.
Heh. My first thought too. What is so hard about peeling a clove of real garlic and smashing it with the side of your knife? No extra preservatives or sodium or chemicals added... but whatever....

She is not being kind to little tummies that were puking everything up a few hours ago. All this cooking has nothing to do with the kids’ needs. It is, as usual, all about her. Look at me, look at me, look at me. She could have heated up some plain chicken broth and added cooked rice to it. That would be good for little hurting tummies. Save the cooking showing off for another day. Now is about keeping the babies comfortable. They probably don’t care about eating at all right now, and that’s okay.

Oh aryan, look how UNBOTHERED AS FUCK you are. Never ever EVER AGAIN will any of your little stans be able to come here and claim you don’t read here. Funny as hell.

Ceirsten8676
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ceirsten8676 »

Adeline is asleep in my arms as I read YTMD and block the haterz, I could go downstairs and clean the kitchen now, but I think I’ll stay here and block people for awhile.

Fixed it for you Airhead!

Cinderella777
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Cinderella777 »

Today it has been proven that home girls really needs a printed T that says ‘Bothered AF’... that’s all🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️😀😀
SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

“Skyla hasn’t wanted to eat anything but fruit.” It’s like this girl has NO IDEA what to feed a sick kid. Any minute now she is going to break out the cake pops.

I was remembering this one time when I was 22 and living in the big city in my first little tiny apartment in a 1920’s old old building and I got super sick. My mom drove all the way downtown to see her baby alone in bed in her dumpy apartment with a bag of groceries and she went into my tiny kitchen and got out a pot and worked her magic. She put a whole chicken in a pot, covered it with water, added carrots, celery, onion, parley, and let it just cook for an hour. Meanwhile she searched for another pot and mixed milk and eggs and sugar and vanilla and rice and popped it in the oven and made my grandma’s magical rice pudding. When the broth was done simmering she took out the chicken, shredded the meat off the bones and put it back in the bowl. Drained out all the other vegetables and replaced them with finely chopped up celery and carrots. Lastly she added a bag of egg noodles. That’s it. THAT is chicken soup and that is the day I learned how to make both those things and I will never forget. Because of my mom I made it for all my kids.

Aryan never had any of that. Her parents were divorced and her mom was burning through husbands. The only attention she seems to have gotten was when it was time for a beauty contest. There is little maternal instinct in this family.

That is another reason to feel sorry for aryan, but I’m out of sympathy at this point.

minera16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by minera16 »

Ceirsten8676 wrote:Adeline is asleep in my arms as I read YTMD and block the haterz, I could go downstairs and clean the kitchen now, but I think I’ll stay here and block people for awhile.

Fixed it for you Airhead!

Lmao! Perfect Image

minera16
Informer
Informer

SerendipitySusan wrote:“Skyla hasn’t wanted to eat anything but fruit.” It’s like this girl has NO IDEA what to feed a sick kid. Any minute now she is going to break out the cake pops.

I was remembering this one time when I was 22 and living in the big city in my first little tiny apartment in a 1920’s old old building and I got super sick. My mom drove all the way downtown to see her baby alone in bed in her dumpy apartment with a bag of groceries and she went into my tiny kitchen and got out a pot and worked her magic. She put a whole chicken in a pot, covered it with water, added carrots, celery, onion, parley, and let it just cook for an hour. Meanwhile she searched for another pot and mixed milk and eggs and sugar and vanilla and rice and popped it in the oven and made my grandma’s magical rice pudding. When the broth was done simmering she took out the chicken, shredded the meat off the bones and put it back in the bowl. Drained out all the other vegetables and replaced them with finely chopped up celery and carrots. Lastly she added a bag of egg noodles. That’s it. THAT is chicken soup and that is the day I learned how to make both those things and I will never forget. Because of my mom I made it for all my kids.

Aryan never had any of that. Her parents were divorced and her mom was burning through husbands. The only attention she seems to have gotten was when it was time for a beauty contest. There is little maternal instinct in this family.

That is another reason to feel sorry for aryan, but I’m out of sympathy at this point.

Yup! My dad did the same thing for me when I was 18. I got horribly sick from mono and was in the hospital for 3 days. Never been so sick in my life the doctors said it was the worst case of mono they’d ever seen. When I got home I was so weak. I was losing weight rapidly and I laid on the couch just crying. My dad said he was going to get me groceries and came back and made homemade chicken noodle soup. I mean literally did everything homemade (we have a special family recipe) he made the bone broth from scratch and even the egg noodles. Oh my lord when he brought me a bowl I just felt so loved and cared for, my dad is a man of few words Image he shows his love through acts of labor. We sat there and ate that chicken noodle soup and watched the voice. That’s what those girls need, not some knock off “homemade chicken noodle soup” aka I threw some broth and packaged ramen noodles into a pot.

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I will usually black out another users name if reposting a tweet but this girl is way too special for that!! She seriously thinks that the people calling Erwin out for the shit she does are deleting their OWN tweets bc Erwins minions call them out!!! This girl is a special kind of stupid!!! Im actually speechless ImageImageImageImage[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 7b69a7.jpg[/IMG]

minera16
Informer
Informer

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... cdd544.jpg[/IMG]

Probably from watching the girls all day while you sat on your ass obsessively reading here and blocking everyone named Susan. You narcissistic bitch. I can’t imagine putting my husband down for thousands of people to see! Seriously wtf is wrong with her.

Jemima
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jemima »

Miraculous recovery for Skyla. Now she is dancing around the kitchen. She does not come across as a sick toddler to me. Maybe her 12 y.o minions will believe that crap, but not this mother of 6.
SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Minera, aren’t those memories wonderful??? Believe me you will remember that story for the rest of your life.

Return to “Aaryn Williams”