kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams | Part 24

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

She. Made. Ramen. Noodles.

Literally, she made ramen fucking noodles.

I go to Costco and buy Organic rice noodles, then MAKE my own chicken broth, shread the chicken, then add chopped broccoli, julienned carrots, bean sprouts and any other veggies I have around.
That's homemade.

Opening a pack of ramen noodles and making it in a big pot and adding shredded rotisserie chicken is not homemade. Its modified store bought.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

She only cares about Nicks money and he only care about her looks and vagina. Once he gets tired of her spending, and putting his micro penis in that blown out black hole, they’ll be done. Oh Nick, do you not realize she’s popping all these kids out so she can get child support from your ass one day so she can continue to live her best life.
elvisandrocky49
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by elvisandrocky49 »

Manda33556 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... b67020.jpg[/IMG]

Mom can you please get out of the bath and wipe my nose

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Clearly this woman has no brains. These parents are so selfish. To take her out knowing she was sick. Airbag never wipes her poor nose. She needs to put the camera down but it is only obvious that she is addicted to filming and at looking at herself in the mirror.Its time to grow up woman.

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk

elvisandrocky49
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by elvisandrocky49 »

Adhbrh91 wrote:She only cares about Nicks money and he only care about her looks and vagina. Once he gets tired of her spending, and putting his micro penis in that blown out black hole, they’ll be done. Oh Nick, do you not realize she’s popping all these kids out so she can get child support from your ass one day so she can continue to live her best life.
Well said truth

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk

misspersonality
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by misspersonality »

I’m way behind and still reeling from the fact that she did a name reveal via a “ branded” marshmallow, and then proceeded to EAT IT, chomping and chewing right into the camera. Pretty bizarre, imo.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

What an idiot. What ccomment is that under?
vandelynn wrote:I will usually black out another users name if reposting a tweet but this girl is way too special for that!! She seriously thinks that the people calling Erwin out for the shit she does are deleting their OWN tweets bc Erwins minions call them out!!! This girl is a special kind of stupid!!! Im actually speechless ImageImageImageImage[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 7b69a7.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Jammrm
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jammrm »

I knew she was a narcissist but today just really shows our bad she is. She has stayed on this forum all day and tried to do everything thing suggested or fix anything we said was wrong. No normal person would do that but it’s literally driving her insane that she can’t stop us.
Aaryn how does it feel to be our bitch? We have power over you and you don’t even realize the mind fuck we gave you. I have second hand embarrassment for you boo boo

tomato01
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tomato01 »

minera16 wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:22 am
SerendipitySusan wrote:Who is going to think up the best name ever for our new thread? Let’s hear them, girls!

Aaryn Williams: Skylas new shoes, tamiflu, Adeline who?

Ok I love this. This gets my vote for new thread title.
SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by SerendipitySusan »

misspersonality wrote:I’m way behind and still reeling from the fact that she did a name reveal via a “ branded” marshmallow, and then proceeded to EAT IT, chomping and chewing right into the camera. Pretty bizarre, imo.

You’re right... that WAS pretty weird the way she ate the baby’s marshmallow. Kind of a rosemary’s baby vibe to it. Why didn’t she eat the one with her own name on it and save the baby’s? Ahfuck. What EVER. She is just so strange.

Jammrm
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jammrm »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 1ac997.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 1c1695.jpg[/IMG]

She had a photographer take a bunch of pictures just to post on her Instagram? Anyone could take that type of photo. Fake ass

Tinabelle
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tinabelle »

Jammrm wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 1ac997.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 1c1695.jpg[/IMG]

She had a photographer take a bunch of pictures just to post on her Instagram? Anyone could take that type of photo. Fake ass

Holy shit. That's so pathetic.
ThisIsMyNameYouRead
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ThisIsMyNameYouRead »

minera16 wrote:
SerendipitySusan wrote:Who is going to think up the best name ever for our new thread? Let’s hear them, girls!

Aaryn Williams: Skylas new shoes, tamiflu, Adeline who?

This is it!! Image
SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by SerendipitySusan »

Somebody make the new thread please! I made the last one but I don’t know how to make the link.

Boymomma
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Boymomma »

snagglesnoogle wrote:Add fresh garlic for health benefits ... shows herself taking garlic out of a jar, how hard is it to mince garlic? I'm sorry I died, brags about the benefits of fresh garlic and shows it coming from a jar.
Lmao it’s fresh Image

spicycat
Talker
Talker

Unread post by spicycat »

I now know why airhead acts like she is so stressed and overwhelmed all the time.. i would be exhausted too if i had to keep up with reading this forum, deleting hate comments, blocking people who like hate comments, finding people from this forum and blocking them, attempting to prove everyone on here wrong through instagram stories, etc. ON TOP of getting nails done, hair done, starbucks runs, nordstrom trips, giving endless pregnancy updates,. No wonder she has no time to be a mother or wife! Aryin for the love of god, seek professional help! This is not healthy!!!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

spicycat
Talker
Talker

Unread post by spicycat »

New thread alert! Continue here https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=ht ... are_type=t

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by vandelynn »

kristieanne87 wrote:What an idiot. What ccomment is that under?
vandelynn wrote:I will usually black out another users name if reposting a tweet but this girl is way too special for that!! She seriously thinks that the people calling Erwin out for the shit she does are deleting their OWN tweets bc Erwins minions call them out!!! This girl is a special kind of stupid!!! Im actually speechless ImageImageImageImage[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 7b69a7.jpg[/IMG]

It was the one s where she's bitching about people saying she could have prevented them getting the flu. I'll post a screenshot below.

That comment pretty much sums up why some of her stans say she is #momgoals. Also the ones who copy everything she does and want's to be her. It's bc I think they may be even more dumb than Sherwin Erwin herself! Who knew that was even a possibility!! Image[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... d38008.jpg[/IMG]

Return to “Aaryn Williams”