Jammrm
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams - Swipe Up Links and Pink Drinks | Part #26

Unread post by Jammrm »

MiloandMax1 wrote:
Jammrm wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:58 pm And I’m assuming Adeline doesn’t get a bath every night like Skyla or why did she wake up with her hair all messed up? I thought you fixed her hair at breakfast Aaryn? Or did you make that up today just for some views? Skyla gets a warm bath and Adeline probably gets the water hose

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Since Nick does bath time I think she does get one. I don't see him playing favorites. Lol
In this particular vlog they came home with Nick from the babysitter and he put them to bed with no bath. You see Nick take Skyla up to bed and her hair is up in a bun and dry. She is in her belle costume dress and she was in that same dress at 3 a.m. when she crawled in bed with them. I was just making a sarcastic comment about Adeline getting the hose. I’m not sure why I think I should even explain something so silly but here I am lol [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 288868.jpg[/IMG]

Jammrm
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jammrm »

SerendipitySusan wrote:
Jammrm wrote:Aaryn thinks her kids have a lot of hair for their age. How about this hair on a 3 year old? And it’s been trimmed twice!
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 99276a.jpg[/IMG]

Okay that is some SPECTACULAR hair. And she lets you brush it? I struggle so much with tangles.

So hey, ask your granddaughter if she wants to make some big money and she could sell her hair to Tara!! Of course I’m totally kidding Image

Haha Tara would probably buy it lol Usually I wash it and put conditioner in it while she’s in the tub and I brush it out before I rinse the conditioner so when she gets out of the tub it’s tangle free. It does get tangled at the very bottom with the curls but I put a serum in the ends to help. It can be a chore for sure but she loves it

Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

The way A-Aron does the freaking sniffle in thing when she’s talking drives me up the fucking wallllll.

SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by SerendipitySusan »

That is SO GROSS about aryan not even washing her damn face. Think of the thousands and thousands of dollars’ worth of soaps and cleansers and gels and shit in that bathroom and she is wiping off her makeup with a wipe? Because life is just too damned hard to get up and wash your face? And brush your teeth? What about the fucking thousand dollar face cream she just bought? Eiw. Imagine what her pillowcases must look like.

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by vandelynn »

Jammrm wrote:
vandelynn wrote:
Jammrm wrote:Aaryn thinks her kids have a lot of hair for their age. How about this hair on a 3 year old? And it’s been trimmed twice!
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 99276a.jpg[/IMG]

Omg! Her hair is gorgeous! Now that's the kind of hair you can brag about! I thought the same thing when Erwin was saying that about Skylas hair. Your daughter's is the very definition of long & thick! Lucky lucky girl! I have fine straight hair that sometimes gets a strange wave that I have to flat iron so Im most definitely envious lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Thank You! She’s my granddaughter, I became a “NaeNae” at 39 lol her Mom was also born with tons of hair. Her hair was very curly at first but the longer it gets and the more we trim the curls are mostly at the end. What I love about it is how it’s lighter on the ends kinda like we did a balayage. Her mom is a cosmetologist lol. We haven’t cut any bangs so it’s all the same length. I’m sorry I’m bragging but I’m a tad partial being a Grandma which still sounds weird to me

Well hair like that and then being on your granddaughter definitely gives you bragging rights!!! Yes I noticed the color & its gorgeous. That's almost exactly like the pic im taking in to my stylist of what I want my balayage to look like lol Its such a pretty ombre and not to much of a contrast. Im 45 and never in a million years did I think I would ever admit or be ready to be called Grandma but Iam!!! Can't wait for grandbabies lol my oldest is 24 so it will be more sooner than later lol Well Congrats (belated) on being a Grandma!!

Manda33556
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Manda33556 »

jazieg wrote:
Jammrm wrote:And I’m assuming Adeline doesn’t get a bath every night like Skyla or why did she wake up with her hair all messed up? I thought you fixed her hair at breakfast Aaryn? Or did you make that up today just for some views? Skyla gets a warm bath and Adeline probably gets the water hose

This I can't agree with. Nick does nightly bath time and he is sweet with Adeline. I just can't see him neglecting her.

Who the F cares if Skyla is potty trained! She's not even 3yrs old. I applaud all you ladies whos Toddlers were before 2, but JC this should not be about whether she is or not! I can't even slam Aaryn for this because kids do it on there own time and personally I don't believe the process is something to share online. Maybe tips or advice, but not bashing of a child...

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
If you are such a fan of Aaryn , this isn't the place for you. No Nick does bath time when there is a camera going. Just because Aaryn says it , doesn't make it true. No one is saying anything about Skylas age. It all goes back to Aaryn being a shitty mom.

Kiwi-girl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kiwi-girl »

Jayme90 wrote:Wow. How jealous do you think Aaryn is you guys? Tiffani, Bri and myka are on their way to London right now to stay with Anna saccone for the weekend hahaha

Omg she is probably just fuming in side with jealousy. I can’t even imagine.

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by vandelynn »

SerendipitySusan wrote:That is SO GROSS about aryan not even washing her damn face. Think of the thousands and thousands of dollars’ worth of soaps and cleansers and gels and shit in that bathroom and she is wiping off her makeup with a wipe? Because life is just too damned hard to get up and wash your face? And brush your teeth? What about the fucking thousand dollar face cream she just bought? Eiw. Imagine what her pillowcases must look like.

I honestly wouldn't be able to sleep with that on my face and I don't even wear foundation but just blush alone I would feel yucky but I'm a fanatic about my skin though. Erwins bed linens are all white too. Her pillowcase could be a science project lol

beachgirl2000
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beachgirl2000 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... a321a4.png[/IMG]

This is so friggin disgusting. Looks like she has mites in her lash extensions. So nasty!!

Boymomma
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Boymomma »

Hale27 wrote:
kristieanne87 wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:19 am Go watch her IG storu from today.

Only Aryn would let a shitty diaper traumatize her day.

Momming is SO hard.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Right like get over it. Everyone has dealt with a very messy diaper where it's everywhere. Aaron let it ruin her day , had to cool down for an hour and make a story out of it. How embarrassing get ready Aaron soon you'll have another to make your day even harder.
Yeah and changing your kid on your white duvet when you damn well know she’s in the roll over phase... like rub your two brain cells together to see if there’s a spark Image

Boymomma
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Boymomma »

vandelynn wrote:
Manda33556 wrote:I think we need to not judge this ENT doctor. We don't know the whole story , the dumb bitch just told enough so her minions would make her feel like it wasn't her fault. Like some else said , we have seen how the girls behave and how Aaryn does nothing .. I bet anything it was a " I can't work with your kids running around like crazy , make them behave or don't bring them back " type situation. I'd bet money on it.

Same here!!! She has personally admitted to not having control over them while out and does whatever it takes (giving them their way) to quiet them down. She has made comments in the past about people giving her "looks" when the girls are having tantrums in the stores and it's probably bc she just ignores and is probably on her phone the whole times oblivious to the situation. Like you said we only got part of the story and let's face it 90% of the things she says are lies there's that. Lol

Yeah remember the one where they were in target and apparently some lady said to Cryla “I don’t like you either” or something like that Image lmao!

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

I'm pretty sure when they go to the babysitters late on Tue and Thur that she gives them a bath and puts them in Pj's. Adeline came home in that pink short set with the black stars...that's pj's. That yellow dress Cryla had on are pj's too.
Jammrm wrote:
MiloandMax1 wrote:
Jammrm wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:58 pm And I’m assuming Adeline doesn’t get a bath every night like Skyla or why did she wake up with her hair all messed up? I thought you fixed her hair at breakfast Aaryn? Or did you make that up today just for some views? Skyla gets a warm bath and Adeline probably gets the water hose

Since Nick does bath time I think she does get one. I don't see him playing favorites. Lol
In this particular vlog they came home with Nick from the babysitter and he put them to bed with no bath. You see Nick take Skyla up to bed and her hair is up in a bun and dry. She is in her belle costume dress and she was in that same dress at 3 a.m. when she crawled in bed with them. I was just making a sarcastic comment about Adeline getting the hose. I’m not sure why I think I should even explain something so silly but here I am lol [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 288868.jpg[/IMG]

Jammrm
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jammrm »

vandelynn wrote:
Jammrm wrote:
vandelynn wrote:Omg! Her hair is gorgeous! Now that's the kind of hair you can brag about! I thought the same thing when Erwin was saying that about Skylas hair. Your daughter's is the very definition of long & thick! Lucky lucky girl! I have fine straight hair that sometimes gets a strange wave that I have to flat iron so Im most definitely envious lol

Thank You! She’s my granddaughter, I became a “NaeNae” at 39 lol her Mom was also born with tons of hair. Her hair was very curly at first but the longer it gets and the more we trim the curls are mostly at the end. What I love about it is how it’s lighter on the ends kinda like we did a balayage. Her mom is a cosmetologist lol. We haven’t cut any bangs so it’s all the same length. I’m sorry I’m bragging but I’m a tad partial being a Grandma which still sounds weird to me

Well hair like that and then being on your granddaughter definitely gives you bragging rights!!! Yes I noticed the color & its gorgeous. That's almost exactly like the pic im taking in to my stylist of what I want my balayage to look like lol Its such a pretty ombre and not to much of a contrast. Im 45 and never in a million years did I think I would ever admit or be ready to be called Grandma but Iam!!! Can't wait for grandbabies lol my oldest is 24 so it will be more sooner than later lol Well Congrats (belated) on being a Grandma!!

Thank You! My son is 26 and my daughter is 23. I never imagined being a Grandma would be anything close to how amazing it really is. I had heard it was better than your own kids but man it’s hard to describe. She is my world. We have only gone 2 days without seeing each other since she was born. We have a tight bond. She loves her NaeNae and PawPaw (he’s 41) lol as soon as she wakes up she ask her Mom when she’s going to Naes house. I know you are going to be a awesome Grandma! I love that I’m still young and able to have so much fun with her. We get lots of years together this way instead of waiting until I’m 60ish hahaha

Jammrm
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jammrm »

kristieanne87 wrote:I'm pretty sure when they go to the babysitters late on Tue and Thur that she gives them a bath and puts them in Pj's. Adeline came home in that pink short set with the black stars...that's pj's. That yellow dress Cryla had on are pj's too.
Jammrm wrote:
MiloandMax1 wrote: Since Nick does bath time I think she does get one. I don't see him playing favorites. Lol

Probably so. The hair incident was the morning before she went to the babysitter. so it would’ve been Wednesday night she went to bed with that gel hair and Thursday evening they got a bath from the nanny.

Hahaha Not that it even matters now but It was crazy seeing her wake up with that hard gel still stuck in her hair and for her to wet it with more gel spray is funny to me. But it started out as just a sarcastic comment. I had no clue it was going to end up being discussed this much. Are we all crazy?

Jammrm
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jammrm »

Manda33556 wrote:
jazieg wrote:
Jammrm wrote:And I’m assuming Adeline doesn’t get a bath every night like Skyla or why did she wake up with her hair all messed up? I thought you fixed her hair at breakfast Aaryn? Or did you make that up today just for some views? Skyla gets a warm bath and Adeline probably gets the water hose

This I can't agree with. Nick does nightly bath time and he is sweet with Adeline. I just can't see him neglecting her.

Who the F cares if Skyla is potty trained! She's not even 3yrs old. I applaud all you ladies whos Toddlers were before 2, but JC this should not be about whether she is or not! I can't even slam Aaryn for this because kids do it on there own time and personally I don't believe the process is something to share online. Maybe tips or advice, but not bashing of a child...

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
If you are such a fan of Aaryn , this isn't the place for you. No Nick does bath time when there is a camera going. Just because Aaryn says it , doesn't make it true. No one is saying anything about Skylas age. It all goes back to Aaryn being a shitty mom.

Thank You! I was like dang I didn’t know there was a moral police in here.

snagglesnoogle
Informer
Informer

Unread post by snagglesnoogle »

Guys, ERRWIN isnt jealous of those other girls going to stay with Anna Saccone the whole reason she started her channel, she is going to do a mukbang with "Trailer Trash Tammy" in Austin instead ... lmao.

Also my daughter threw up in her Nuna Rava and I managed to take the cover off and wash it within 5 minutes of getting home from my fulltime job ... I'm sure you can manage to clean your carseat covers so there not "grunge." What happened to her Nuna Rava carseats she used to use before she traded them in for the Maxi Cosi? Could she not figure out how to reassemble so she tossed them?
anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by anxietyqueen »

Boymomma wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:47 pm
vandelynn wrote:
Manda33556 wrote:I think we need to not judge this ENT doctor. We don't know the whole story , the dumb bitch just told enough so her minions would make her feel like it wasn't her fault. Like some else said , we have seen how the girls behave and how Aaryn does nothing .. I bet anything it was a " I can't work with your kids running around like crazy , make them behave or don't bring them back " type situation. I'd bet money on it.

Same here!!! She has personally admitted to not having control over them while out and does whatever it takes (giving them their way) to quiet them down. She has made comments in the past about people giving her "looks" when the girls are having tantrums in the stores and it's probably bc she just ignores and is probably on her phone the whole times oblivious to the situation. Like you said we only got part of the story and let's face it 90% of the things she says are lies there's that. Lol

Yeah remember the one where they were in target and apparently some lady said to Cryla “I don’t like you either” or something like that Image lmao!

Lmaoooooo, I just snorted out loud. Totally remember that.
kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kristinn281 »

kristieanne87 wrote:Does she think she is a fucking rocket scientist because she put her kids hair in pigtails?

I mean, did any of her fans really need help figuring how to do their kids hair like that?

I guess since Trashy Tara did a hair tutorial, Airhead had to jump on that bandwagon.

Also, Adeline 100% ate the hair tie.
Is she that horrible at parenting, that she cannot simultaneously prevent Skyla from shoving a straw in Adaline's eye or stop Adeline from eating a hair tie WHILE also doing their hair?
She REALLY isn't capable of much.

I have to admit, I really like Anna Saccone and although I CANNOT STAND Whute trash Tiffani or Manic Brianna...I am really excited to see what they are up to this weekend.
I bet those 3 girls will gain a TON of new followers.
I have to admit, I am scratching my head wondering what Anna sees in them...but none the less looking forward to seeing what happens!
I bet you Aryn is FURIOUS.

I wonder if this is what the fallout was over?
Bri, TIF, and Myka were making plans to go to London, Airhead was pissed and felt left out so she decide to leave them out of the babymoom/girls trip....

She is so consumed with the camera and trying to get Instagram views that she didn't even notice her little brat poking her sister's eye and ear out and her other Child literally eating a plastic hair tie. Way to go air had such great parenting. Get off your dam phone and watch your children

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

hlind6 wrote:Okay why did Erwin put thigh highs on the girls? Those dresses would’ve looked so much cuter with just plain tights! Not thigh highsImage

Also it was 82 in Houston today. Don't know why she was dressing them like that the difference is not that big in temperature from here to there

kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

beachgirl2000 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... a321a4.png[/IMG]

This is so friggin disgusting. Looks like she has mites in her lash extensions. So nasty!!

Holy f☆☆k you comment mage me laugh my ass off lol!Image

Return to “Aaryn Williams”