Thread Title Credit : haterade

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

TrollNationBarbie
TROLL
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams - Swipe Up Links and Pink Drinks | Part #26

Unread post by TrollNationBarbie »

She 100% overfeeds Adeline. That kid eats more than I do daily. Hence the reason she hasn’t slimmed down since crawling or walking.

No one needs to move on. This may not be the right board for you if you can't handle certain topics or comments.
haterade
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by haterade »

Toodles123 wrote:Thread Title Credit : haterade

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Yay!! ImageImage

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

Before I was a SAHM, I was a nurse. Let me explain this ‘all kids have bellies,’ debate. Yes, all little ones look like they have a round belly because their bodies are tiny compared to their internal organs and so they protrude out, giving the baby a “gut” regardless of if the child is actually overweight or not. My 14 month old has a little Santa belly even though he is average size everywhere else. For reference, he’s 24 pounds and 31 inches.
The way you can tell if it’s just the natural anatomy of a kid that age, or if it is because they’re overweight, is the firmness and rounded shape. You can tel Adeline has a more jiggly belly because of the way it creates rolls and isn’t perfectly round. Also, her face, things, and arms are on the hefty side as well which would indicate being overweight. Normally I wouldn’t make any comments about another persons child because I don’t know the full story, but after seeing how late she walked and the portions of garbage Aaryn feeds her, I feel like I can make the comment that she’s unhealthy and overweight. I feel bad for her, it’s not her fault. She has a horrible mother who is ruining her daughters health all because she resents her for not being the baby boy she wanted.
elvisandrocky49
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by elvisandrocky49 »

Adhbrh91 wrote:Before I was a SAHM, I was a nurse. Let me explain this ‘all kids have bellies,’ debate. Yes, all little ones look like they have a round belly because their bodies are tiny compared to their internal organs and so they protrude out, giving the baby a “gut” regardless of if the child is actually overweight or not. My 14 month old has a little Santa belly even though he is average size everywhere else. For reference, he’s 24 pounds and 31 inches.
The way you can tell if it’s just the natural anatomy of a kid that age, or if it is because they’re overweight, is the firmness and rounded shape. You can tel Adeline has a more jiggly belly because of the way it creates rolls and isn’t perfectly round. Also, her face, things, and arms are on the hefty side as well which would indicate being overweight. Normally I wouldn’t make any comments about another persons child because I don’t know the full story, but after seeing how late she walked and the portions of garbage Aaryn feeds her, I feel like I can make the comment that she’s unhealthy and overweight. I feel bad for her, it’s not her fault. She has a horrible mother who is ruining her daughters health all because she resents her for not being the baby boy she wanted.
Well said totally agree. Too many cakepops

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk

TrollNationBarbie
TROLL

Adhbrh91 wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:02 am Before I was a SAHM, I was a nurse. Let me explain this ‘all kids have bellies,’ debate. Yes, all little ones look like they have a round belly because their bodies are tiny compared to their internal organs and so they protrude out, giving the baby a “gut” regardless of if the child is actually overweight or not. My 14 month old has a little Santa belly even though he is average size everywhere else. For reference, he’s 24 pounds and 31 inches.
Agree as well and thank you for making your post. It is really sad the garbage she feeds Adeline and the fact she doesn't care.
lolalime
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lolalime »

No one is fat shaming Adeline. We’re just genuinely concerned for her.
Katya1986
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Katya1986 »

What happened to Aaron’s weekly weight updates? Not keen on sharing about the 15 pounds you gained in the first trimester?
spicycat
Talker
Talker

Unread post by spicycat »

Im not concerned abour adelines weight because she has been a big baby. Some toddlers/babies are big and some are petite. My daughter is almost 2.5 and is 26 lbs, but she eats so much im surprised she isnt bigger. What is concerning is how much sugar airhead is peddling into her when she was barely one years old. Im not concerned for her weight right now but i am concerned for her health and future self esteem. For adeline its always food food food from aryan when for skyla its princesses and pretty dresses and she blames it on the age

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Manda33556
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Manda33556 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... c892e2.jpg[/IMG]

Is Adeline still sick?? She just looks like it in this pic but yet Airhead is dragging her out as usual.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TrollNationBarbie
TROLL

spicycat wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:07 am Im not concerned abour adelines weight because she has been a big baby. Some toddlers/babies are big and some are petite. My daughter is almost 2.5 and is 26 lbs, but she eats so much im surprised she isnt bigger. What is concerning is how much sugar airhead is peddling into her when she was barely one years old. Im not concerned for her weight right now but i am concerned for her health and future self esteem. For adeline its always food food food from aryan when for skyla its princesses and pretty dresses and she blames it on the age

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Your profile pic is hilarious. Accurate pic of how she looks without a filter ha.
minera16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by minera16 »

Nobody is fat shaming a baby. we’re shaming her mom for not giving a fuck about her children’s health. Also if Adeline wasn’t such a nice baby and more like Cryla I bet people would be grilling her a lot more. Aaryn feeds her wayyy to much and is constantly putting her in strollers and forcing her to take long naps and not giving her enough opportunity to work off the calories she’s eaten especially because all the food she eats is high in calories and sugar

hlind6
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hlind6 »

Manda33556 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... c892e2.jpg[/IMG]

Is Adeline still sick?? She just looks like it in this pic but yet Airhead is dragging her out as usual.

Also Erwin is a chest clip not a neck clip. This chest clip is way too high! Should be aligned with Adeline’s nipples

kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kristinn281 »

TrollNationBarbie wrote:She 100% overfeeds Adeline. That kid eats more than I do daily. Hence the reason she hasn’t slimmed down since crawling or walking.

No one needs to move on. This may not be the right board for you if you can't handle certain topics or comments.
Yes she does overfeed her I mean since she was a baby anytime she would cry she would be breastfeeding her that's why she was so huge at such a young age and she continues to overfeed her and give snacks to keep her quiet it's a fact all you have to do is watch her videos or Instagram story and you can see it!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

jsl22
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jsl22 »

I think bottom line, if you think Adeline is a big baby or not, is that both of Aaryns kids eat terrible food thanks to their mother. They don’t need to have half of the stuff they consume. I will never understand giving a 14 month old juice. They will be just as happy with water, it’s Aaryns fault both girls are now addicted to sugar.

Let’s not forget, even if you’re skinny doesn’t mean you eat healthy foods. Take Aaryn and Tara for example, both thin girls that eat like drunk college boys. Their poor arteries.

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

Thank you!
I was just posting pics to prove a point.
TrollNationBarbie wrote:She 100% overfeeds Adeline. That kid eats more than I do daily. Hence the reason she hasn’t slimmed down since crawling or walking.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Brighton

Aaryn Williams - Swipe Up Links and Pink Drinks | Part #26

Unread post by Brighton »

The thought of giving a young child cake pops and only juice instead of water on a daily basis makes me sick. And that’s only 2 things out of everything bad that she feeds the girls. Skyla would have never refused water if she simply did not introduce her to that good 2 grow juice! It’s as simple as that. It’s all her fault, everything those little girls eat.

20 grams of carbs and 18 grams of sugar Image
And how many bottles a day does each of them have? Pumping them full of sugar every day, so unnecessary.

Starbucks cake pop, hot mess express this nutrition label.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... ed738c.jpg[/IMG]

TrollNationBarbie
TROLL

She started giving Adeline juice at a very young age - like 6 months. That is concerning. So much sugar since then.
Brighton

Unread post by Brighton »

TrollNationBarbie wrote:She started giving Adeline juice at a very young age - like 6 months. That is concerning. So much sugar since then.
Oh my god! My child is 2 years old and a couple of months and has never had juice. He’s only ever known water. Why would she give her juice instead of water!!

mcstace
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by mcstace »

You might be right, I don’t like airfart but I don’t think I like many of you bitches either! So I’ll just move on and you all can continue to post pics zooming in on a baby’s “fat thighs”. Hope it makes you happy. Oh right... it’s just because you’re concerned... mmmhmmm.

Return to “Aaryn Williams”