Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Baby Moonin Bimbos

Unread post by girlandboymom »

SerendipitySusan wrote:
girlandboymom wrote:
girlandboymom wrote:I would never go on a trip and not know my sleeping arrangements in advance. That's just silly not to ask. After all, I'd be paying 1/4 of the bill.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
Plus- it is easy to look on the website and see that there are only two options-

1. One king bed
2. Two double beds

I’d rather share a king bed than a double with a pregnant woman, wouldn’t you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A king bed with three pregnant women. Four in one bed. Ummm.....nope!

SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by SerendipitySusan »

girlandboymom wrote:
SerendipitySusan wrote:
girlandboymom wrote:Plus- it is easy to look on the website and see that there are only two options-

1. One king bed
2. Two double beds

I’d rather share a king bed than a double with a pregnant woman, wouldn’t you?

Ummmmm helllllooooooo obtuse much? as I clearly said, two king rooms? Why are you being such a snot about this? Do you work for the ritz Carlton or something?

spicycat
Talker
Talker

Unread post by spicycat »

Youd think in such a fanccyyy hotel theyd have the option of two queen beds like lower class hotels do

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

girlandboymom
Gossiper
Gossiper

SerendipitySusan wrote:
girlandboymom wrote:
SerendipitySusan wrote: I’d rather share a king bed than a double with a pregnant woman, wouldn’t you?

Ummmmm helllllooooooo obtuse much? as I clearly said, two king rooms? Why are you being such a snot about this? Do you work for the ritz Carlton or something?

Two kings is not an option. This isn't rocket science.

Tootired2mom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tootired2mom »

minniemickey23 wrote:
SerendipitySusan wrote:The thing about Krista that I think everybody is being a little overly critical about is, would YOU honestly enjoy sharing a tiny hotel room with two little double (not even queen sized!) beds with three other women you barely know and everyone is pregnant except for you and all they freaking talk about is being pregnant and their entire existence revolves solely around being pregnant? It would be enough to make me batty. Seriously. We all need some space sometimes. About 6 months ago I had a reunion weekend in my college town with 8 of my sorority sisters. Some of them I hadn’t seen in 20 years! We stayed in a nice place. Some of the ladies doubled up but we mostly had our own rooms. We went to dinner, our old haunts, took walks around campus, visited the house... we spent a LOT of time together, talking about our kids, our jobs, our homes, politics, etc... but at the end of the night I was SO happy to close my door and take a quiet bath and have some privacy. I cannot even imagine being pregnant and sharing a bed the size of my kid’s with another pregnant woman. That is not my idea of “surreal, beyond my wildest dreams” luxury vacationing. So at least Krista had the guts to be HONEST. the rest of those twats are so concerned about superficial things. They cancelled dinner plans when they realized they weren’t going to the Four Seasons hotel. Heh. Oh my god, I’d have been tempted to steal Aryan’s gun out of her bamboo purse.

I agree with this. She was honest with how she was feeling etc. also, the bashing “i don’t eat sugar” thing is over the top. She’s prediabetic with PCOS and trying to get pregnant soon. She’s taking care of her body. I don’t think she complained, i think she was honest and actually herself versus these other idiots

I agree, it would getting annoying having to remind your “friends” of your dietary restrictions. Like damn how many times do I have to say I don’t eat crap. ImageImageImage
Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

Oh look she found another way to bash on nick after he just watched their unwanted children while she went on this “surreal” girls trip. Stop complaining about the stupid shoes he bought you. You sound so bitchy, entitled and ungrateful.
Morethescarier

Unread post by Morethescarier »

Just watching kristas vlog now.
She’s so gorgeous!
More so than the other three put together.
Still not going to subscribe though because I don’t want to be bored to death!

Pumpkin1931
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Pumpkin1931 »

ok I haven't got thru all4 blogs because hello am I the only that got legit motion sickness while trying to watch taras video like legit motion sickness. As for krista not giving her a pass she is an uptight witch with everything her videos are brutal and you feel bad for her husband or anyone that has to put up with her. I don't feel bad for her how many of us would have gone on weekend with all pregnant people? like why would you do that especially if its called a baby moon? I thought for sure she would announce because it doesn't make any sense for her to be there. But to say she is boring or witchy because she is there with them no one made her go and sorry she is always this way. I'd rather watch paint dry with toothpicks in my eyeballs. Going back to her migraine again I call bull I'm on week THREE of a set of cluster migraines. I'm l lucky if I have a few hours to be out of bed around lights noise computer etc. There is no way I could be in a loud bar with lights and music blaring. Like I said its so bad I watched part of tara's and got motion sickness which I'm sure is partly due to migraines. I'm on preventative medication, I have injections at home to keep me out of the er and I have dissolving anti nausea meds because migraines are that bad. So why was she in a bar on her phone? another thing I cannot do is be on my phone even the computer is hard by the time I can go on I've missed pages of posts so nope don't get the migraine Ill stay in the bar. I don't see back fat in her picture don't stone me I just don't. there are a lot of things to pick on but I don't get the back fat comments or the covering up. its a damned if she does or doesn't if she did show everything we would all be saying what we are about tara put it away stop lol. I cannot blame her for not doing it and to be honest I gained 70 pounds with my first pregnancy. I was a double zero to start you would think I would have looked healthy or maybe that I swallowed a watermelon because I was so tiny. I had been battling anorexia my whole life but nope I was huge no other way to describe it and I was not comfortable. I hated my body even though it took years multiple miscarriages and loosing a daughter at birth so you would think none of this happening to my body would be an issue yet it was for me. It still is I mean how many women are happy with their bodies there is always a point when we don't like them and we are self conscious and our self esteem isn't the best i cannot fault her for that.
SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

girlandboymom wrote:
SerendipitySusan wrote:
girlandboymom wrote:A king bed with three pregnant women. Four in one bed. Ummm.....nope!

Two connecting rooms with a king bed (and bathroom) in each, which I suggested about 10 posts ago as a more reasonable alternative to a tiny suite with two tiny double beds is not an alternative? Really? Do tell me more about this rocket science you speak of.

SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

TinaK wrote:ok I haven't got thru all4 blogs because hello am I the only that got legit motion sickness while trying to watch taras video like legit motion sickness. As for krista not giving her a pass she is an uptight witch with everything her videos are brutal and you feel bad for her husband or anyone that has to put up with her. I don't feel bad for her how many of us would have gone on weekend with all pregnant people? like why would you do that especially if its called a baby moon? I thought for sure she would announce because it doesn't make any sense for her to be there. But to say she is boring or witchy because she is there with them no one made her go and sorry she is always this way. I'd rather watch paint dry with toothpicks in my eyeballs. Going back to her migraine again I call bull I'm on week THREE of a set of cluster migraines. I'm l lucky if I have a few hours to be out of bed around lights noise computer etc. There is no way I could be in a loud bar with lights and music blaring. Like I said its so bad I watched part of tara's and got motion sickness which I'm sure is partly due to migraines. I'm on preventative medication, I have injections at home to keep me out of the er and I have dissolving anti nausea meds because migraines are that bad. So why was she in a bar on her phone? another thing I cannot do is be on my phone even the computer is hard by the time I can go on I've missed pages of posts so nope don't get the migraine Ill stay in the bar. I don't see back fat in her picture don't stone me I just don't. there are a lot of things to pick on but I don't get the back fat comments or the covering up. its a damned if she does or doesn't if she did show everything we would all be saying what we are about tara put it away stop lol. I cannot blame her for not doing it and to be honest I gained 70 pounds with my first pregnancy. I was a double zero to start you would think I would have looked healthy or maybe that I swallowed a watermelon because I was so tiny. I had been battling anorexia my whole life but nope I was huge no other way to describe it and I was not comfortable. I hated my body even though it took years multiple miscarriages and loosing a daughter at birth so you would think none of this happening to my body would be an issue yet it was for me. It still is I mean how many women are happy with their bodies there is always a point when we don't like them and we are self conscious and our self esteem isn't the best i cannot fault her for that.

You know, you don’t HAVE to love “everything” about your body. A more natural reaction is to do the best you can to take care of the body god gave you and accept it flaws and all. I was the one writing about back (and underarm) fat. I am not overweight, but yep, I’ve got that. I had five babies and I’m older than most of you. No boob job here. Life and gravity happen. So what? I don’t hate myself. Apparently my husband doesn’t hate it. You know what I do to keep my self esteem —and tits— up? I wear a bra! I don’t wear a backless, braless halter top maxi dress that looks like it is made out of a shower curtain. If I have low self esteem about a certain body area or feature I don’t expose it looking it’s worst.

Lastly I just want to say I’ve gained 19 pounds when pregnant and I’ve gained 60 pounds when pregnant. There was no rhyme or reason to it. I was able to lose all of it, every time. Thank goodness... because I don’t have Tara’s magically high metabolism. Neither does aryan and she needs to watch her calorie intake because as we allllll know it is a lot easier to gain weight than to lose it and the older you get the harder it gets. Ick.

Tina I’m sorry to hear you lost a baby at birth. That’s beyond awful. We should talk sometime.

BrittanyNikki
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BrittanyNikki »

Did anyone notice Brianna K posted a quote on her story “I’m not interested in competing with anyone, I hope we all make it.” Shade much? Haha

Oops posted to early. I watched all but Krista. I got glimpses in all the other. She seemed like a Debbie Downer. I get she’s on a special diet but I feel like her tone was just so snippy. All the videos were the same, Liza isn’t too hip to the musical montages I like Tara it was like montage After montage. I feel like I would have hated being around 3 pregnant friends if I was TTC but hopefully Krista at least got some baby dust out of the deal.
SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I really really REALLY want to know what happened to cause the Vegas Girls Schism. Hopefully someday one of them will create a ghost account here and spill the beans. Brianna, how about you. Come on. Tell us what crazy aryan and Tara did to hurt your feelings.

MamaBear1020

Unread post by MamaBear1020 »

Lol to the part where they end up at David's after the Four Seasons Bistro part and they order their "Mocktails" from the "legendary" bartender and they end up with a virgin lemon drop, margarita, & bloody mary!!! :P
girlandboymom
Gossiper
Gossiper

SerendipitySusan wrote:
girlandboymom wrote:
SerendipitySusan wrote:

Two connecting rooms with a king bed (and bathroom) in each, which I suggested about 10 posts ago as a more reasonable alternative to a tiny suite with two tiny double beds is not an alternative? Really? Do tell me more about this rocket science you speak of.

Yeah....I didn't realize you want us to go back "10 posts ago". I was doing a direct reply to your last message like everyone else here does. I'm bored of this. Have a good evening.

SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

girlandboymom wrote:
SerendipitySusan wrote:
girlandboymom wrote:Two kings is not an option. This isn't rocket science.

Yeah....I didn't realize you want us to go back "10 posts ago". I was doing a direct reply to your last message like everyone else here does. I'm bored of this. Have a good evening.

If you’re going to make snotty comments about rocket science, then you should probably go back and make sure you know what you’re talking about. Lesson for next time you want to argue. You have a great night too.

lil sebastian
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lil sebastian »

Tootired2mom wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:42 pm
minniemickey23 wrote:
SerendipitySusan wrote:The thing about Krista that I think everybody is being a little overly critical about is, would YOU honestly enjoy sharing a tiny hotel room with two little double (not even queen sized!) beds with three other women you barely know and everyone is pregnant except for you and all they freaking talk about is being pregnant and their entire existence revolves solely around being pregnant? It would be enough to make me batty. Seriously. We all need some space sometimes. About 6 months ago I had a reunion weekend in my college town with 8 of my sorority sisters. Some of them I hadn’t seen in 20 years! We stayed in a nice place. Some of the ladies doubled up but we mostly had our own rooms. We went to dinner, our old haunts, took walks around campus, visited the house... we spent a LOT of time together, talking about our kids, our jobs, our homes, politics, etc... but at the end of the night I was SO happy to close my door and take a quiet bath and have some privacy. I cannot even imagine being pregnant and sharing a bed the size of my kid’s with another pregnant woman. That is not my idea of “surreal, beyond my wildest dreams” luxury vacationing. So at least Krista had the guts to be HONEST. the rest of those twats are so concerned about superficial things. They cancelled dinner plans when they realized they weren’t going to the Four Seasons hotel. Heh. Oh my god, I’d have been tempted to steal Aryan’s gun out of her bamboo purse.

I agree with this. She was honest with how she was feeling etc. also, the bashing “i don’t eat sugar” thing is over the top. She’s prediabetic with PCOS and trying to get pregnant soon. She’s taking care of her body. I don’t think she complained, i think she was honest and actually herself versus these other idiots

I agree, it would getting annoying having to remind your “friends” of your dietary restrictions. Like damn how many times do I have to say I don’t eat crap. ImageImageImage
eh, on the flip side I'm like....why the fuck did she go? she knows these vapid bimbos do nothing but shop and use pregnancy as an excuse to feast like piggies at a trough. they were pretty forthcoming about their plans for this shitty trip, she could have just said no and spent her time doing things that suit her better but as everyone else has pointed out she clearly just joined them for views. what an odd friendship dynamic overall, between all of them.
Chickennugget123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chickennugget123 »

SerendipitySusan wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:25 pm I really really REALLY want to know what happened to cause the Vegas Girls Schism. Hopefully someday one of them will create a ghost account here and spill the beans. Brianna, how about you. Come on. Tell us what crazy aryan and Tara did to hurt your feelings.

“You can’t sit with us, Brianna.”
girlandboymom
Gossiper
Gossiper

SerendipitySusan wrote:
girlandboymom wrote:
SerendipitySusan wrote: Two connecting rooms with a king bed (and bathroom) in each, which I suggested about 10 posts ago as a more reasonable alternative to a tiny suite with two tiny double beds is not an alternative? Really? Do tell me more about this rocket science you speak of.

If you’re going to make snotty comments about rocket science, then you should probably go back and make sure you know what you’re talking about. Lesson for next time you want to argue. You have a great night too.

Haha! A lesson? Not one bit. You're still missing the point completely, but carry on.

Hale27

Unread post by Hale27 »

Love how Krista is saying she wasn't uncomfortable or left out. Like the video footage doesn't lie, Krista. It has nothing to do with being pregnant either. Pregnant or not you don't fit in with them. She acted the same way in Vegas too.
SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

girlandboymom wrote:
SerendipitySusan wrote:
girlandboymom wrote:Yeah....I didn't realize you want us to go back "10 posts ago". I was doing a direct reply to your last message like everyone else here does. I'm bored of this. Have a good evening.

Haha! A lesson? Not one bit. You're still missing the point completely, but carry on.

Good morning! I see you’re not bored after all. Yesterday you wanted to teach me about rocket science. What will it be today? Tying Shoes? Carry on! Image

Return to “Aaryn Williams”