Airhead Williams- mommy mess, crylas slave, Adeline’s rage | Part #27

BrittanyNikki
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Airhead Williams- mommy mess, crylas slave, Adeline’s rage | Part #27

Unread post by BrittanyNikki »

snagglesnoogle wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:30 pm On my end it's still showing Krista as following both Aaryn and Tara still when I click on the "mutual" button... I really hope she isnt and my app just isnt updating, so sad that she would let her friends walk all over her. ALSO, it was Vicky's birthday whom she has no bad feelings toward for ruining her gender reveal and Vicky wished her a happy womens day BUT Erwin could not be bothered to wish her a Happy Burthday ... havent seen Amanda around her lately either bit Vicky and Amanda seem to spend a lot of time together ... let's hope there backing away, nobody needs to be associated with that lizard.
You may have figured this out already (this thread moves quick) but the mutual is because Tara and Aaryn still follow her. I also see that Aaryn follows Myka and Tiffani but not Bri. Interesting!
Anastasia2468
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Anastasia2468 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... cce8a4.jpg[/IMG]

And the ass kissing begins.... lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HonestNelly
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by HonestNelly »

Someone mentioned Aaryns 300k followers and it reminded me of when she first hit 100k. She was literally in tears thanking all her followers. This time around, she barely even thanked her followers (it was a half assed thank you) and then she asked “how should we celebrate” meaning how should SHE celebrate. She literally gives two shits about her followers, I’m shocked they don’t see that. If she left her “friend” Krista hanging, what could her followers possibly expect from her?
Manda33556
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Manda33556 »

HonestNelly wrote:Someone mentioned Aaryns 300k followers and it reminded me of when she first hit 100k. She was literally in tears thanking all her followers. This time around, she barely even thanked her followers (it was a half assed thank you) and then she asked “how should we celebrate” meaning how should SHE celebrate. She literally gives two shits about her followers, I’m shocked they don’t see that. If she left her “friend” Krista hanging, what could her followers possibly expect from her?
I think Aaryn and Tara should look at some of these little kids that vlog them selves playing all day and have 4 million followers and it would humble them alot lol.

Always_Queen01
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Always_Queen01 »

I guess the next vacation will be aaryn, tara, Liza and Hilary

sarahvilmer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sarahvilmer »

I just sent an apology to Krista. Kkk Barbie hopefully will soon be exposed af

sunny27
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sunny27 »

I’m sorry for the way they treated her, but this is really the best thing that could happen to Krista. They’re toxic trash. She deserves so much better. I truly hope she’s done with them and won’t be tolerating this garbage anymore.
Morethescarier

Unread post by Morethescarier »

Pelican nose has a lot to answer for!
Krista might not be the most exciting person to watch but at least she has a husband who loves her, she’s absolutely stunning, very classy and best of all Hillary.... she has that gorgeous baby boy!
Now go on and try and get that ‘surprise baby’ with that scruffy sons of anarchy wannabe.

kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kristinn281 »

Morethescarier wrote:Pelican nose has a lot to answer for!
Krista might not be the most exciting person to watch but at least she has a husband who loves her, she’s absolutely stunning, very classy and best of all Hillary.... she has that gorgeous baby boy!
Now go on and try and get that ‘surprise baby’ with that scruffy sons of anarchy wannabe.

Pelican nose my God I'm dyingImage I could never put my finger on what I thought she looked like but that's is exactly what she resembles

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by anxietyqueen »

Morethescarier wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:31 am Pelican nose has a lot to answer for!

Right. Boring > STDs, drugs, divorce, low paying job, no education
oliviabrown2000
Talker
Talker

Unread post by oliviabrown2000 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 2268e1.jpg[/IMG] wow!! i can’t believe she replied! but i’m actually proud of her for sticking up for herself and not letting those bimbos walk all over her!

Joiningthedarkside
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Joiningthedarkside »

Joanna234 wrote:It's all cute fun, shoes, and matching outfits for now. The day that Skyla becomes an out-of-control diabetic that can't cook, have social skills, any motivation, general knowledge, self-destructive/self-serving behaviors, shopaholic qualities, with no understanding of how to lead a life -- is when it may hit Erwin.

Till then, denial is the name of the game. Have fun with the slow time-bomb you're making Erwin :)
Guarantee to her it doesn’t matter this young bc she can fuck their self consciousness when they’re older by telling them to starve themselves....and who needs cooking skills when she can force them to be skinny long enough to snag some oil tycoon and be a trophy wife. After that who cares what they can or can’t do or look like as long as they keep their husbands satisfied on the regular. Sound familiar?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

I'll believe it when she shows her actual scale.
Homegirl is lying.
crestsanicode wrote:Week 18, weighs on the high end of week 21 and she’s probably lying anyway. Or she will def be lying by week 40 lol. Did she already stop her special diet with her trainer? I guess that was just for her half eaten grocery haul video.
Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

Wow, I would be very impressed if she made a public statement.
oliviabrown2000 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 2268e1.jpg[/IMG] wow!! i can’t believe she replied! but i’m actually proud of her for sticking up for herself and not letting those bimbos walk all over her!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Toodles123 »

New Thread Ladies :

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=ht ... are_type=t

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Return to “Aaryn Williams”