Unread post by Toodles123 »

Thread Title Credit : Haterade

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Siimplycraziie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Aaryn Williams - Swipe Up Links and Pink Drinks | Part #27

Unread post by Siimplycraziie »

This picture was posted by a local tax agency in my town.. I saw it and immediately thought of Aaryn ImageImage
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... ea744b.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Isn’t this the same topic name as the previous one?
Jammrm
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Jammrm »

nutbagmcgee wrote:Isn’t this the same topic name as the previous one?
Yep

Morethescarier

Aaryn Williams - Swipe Up Links and Pink Drinks | Part #27

Unread post by Morethescarier »

Jammrm wrote:
nutbagmcgee wrote:Isn’t this the same topic name as the previous one?
Yep

It’s because the mods aren’t bothered about this topic (aaryn) so they don’t care what the title is.
No shade but they just aren’t interested.
How can one of us become a mod? (Not me because I have enough trouble even getting onto this board, takes ages to load etc)

StopTheHate
Talker
Talker

Unread post by StopTheHate »

It’s starting to get actually sad watching her anymore. She is a train wreck express oh my goodness. I can’t believe her husband or her mom or even friends aren’t pushing her to get mental help.
Her upload from yesterday you can tell it’s totally fake for the camera and she just wants to blow up and yell at her kids. I can’t believe she’s having another. And shortly after Reese she’ll be knocked up again to have those 4 kids. Ah! Unbelievable.
She should’ve only had one. One kid. That’s literally all she can handle. If she had one kid she wouldn’t have to pick favorites. It would’ve been her and Cryal 24/7 shopping and drinking pink drinks. She is self destructing. AND FAST.
Something traumatic has obviously happened to her that she can’t stay home alone at 28 years old. I enjoy being home alone and never feel afraid and I’m 23.
Girl you need THERAPY pronto.

mbn1008
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Airhead Williams- mommy mess, crylas slave, Adeline’s rage | Part #27

Unread post by mbn1008 »

This board moves faster than any board I read

Jammrm
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jammrm »

Her minions on Twitter say there is no proof that Adeline actually swallowed the hair tie

Morethescarier

Jammrm wrote:Her minions on Twitter say there is no proof that Adeline actually swallowed the hair tie Image

Well the hair tie has disappeared from the house and it was last seen in Adelines mouth so... what more proof do they need?
A diaper check? Lol :p

StopTheHate
Talker
Talker

Unread post by StopTheHate »

I would also like to add that I truly thought about becoming a YouTube mom if I ever had kids.
But omg these women are so oblivious. Do you know how easy it is to locate their exact home address?? Think of all the creeps in the world. It takes seconds for them to find where you’re living and you expose your kids to the public eye every single day. So dangerous and so scary.

Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Toodles123 »

Sorry the thread Title was the same as the other. I corrected that. TOODLES123

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Carmencita
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Carmencita »

Morethescarier wrote:
Jammrm wrote:Her minions on Twitter say there is no proof that Adeline actually swallowed the hair tie Image

Well the hair tie has disappeared from the house and it was last seen in Adelines mouth so... what more proof do they need?
A diaper check? Lol :p

Lol. Delusional stans would probably be happy to explore the contents of A's diaper just to prove us wrong Image

Not_Sponsored
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Not_Sponsored »

Just watched the new vlog. This is going to be all over the place lol. The part where she’s showing Adeline’s closet...it’s like we dictate her content. She always addresses everything we talk about here. It’s pretty pathetic that you let perfect strangers rule your life.
Also, when Adeline tried to swipe the bow off of her head is literally the only time I’ve ever seen Airhorn tell her kids no. Which is sad that that’s the only thing she’ll tell her crotch monsters no about.
It bums me out that Chelcie Lynn wants to meet up with Airhead. She’s a really cool and chill chick and Air Mattress is literally the worst, so that kind of ruins Chelcie for me.
Watching her cook is such a shitshow. Isn’t the point of an instant pot to make cooking easier? Sherwin might as well have done everything on the stovetop and in the oven. I just can’t believe she lets the cat LAY on the counter. What a pig she is. Is Nick drunk in the last minute? It really seems like he is.
username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by username44 »

Yikes Skyla is the definition of a tiny terror. Something really bad is going on when a 2 year old makes her mother her own personal bitch. The dysfunctional relationship has started before Cryla is even potty trained.

Aaryn got what she deserved with that one. I just can’t imagine a life where my 2 year old rules and dictates me. That kid is something else. She knows she’s got Earyn under her spell and can already get what she wants by throwing a fit. Those 2 have a long road ahead of them lol.
Manda33556
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Manda33556 »

Not_Sponsored wrote:Just watched the new vlog. This is going to be all over the place lol. The part where she’s showing Adeline’s closet...it’s like we dictate her content. She always addresses everything we talk about here. It’s pretty pathetic that you let perfect strangers rule your life.
Also, when Adeline tried to swipe the bow off of her head is literally the only time I’ve ever seen Airhorn tell her kids no. Which is sad that that’s the only thing she’ll tell her crotch monsters no about.
It bums me out that Chelcie Lynn wants to meet up with Airhead. She’s a really cool and chill chick and Air Mattress is literally the worst, so that kind of ruins Chelcie for me.
Watching her cook is such a shitshow. Isn’t the point of an instant pot to make cooking easier? Sherwin might as well have done everything on the stovetop and in the oven. I just can’t believe she lets the cat LAY on the counter. What a pig she is. Is Nick drunk in the last minute? It really seems like he is.
I messaged Chelsea and begged her not too! Lol. Adeline actually cried when she put that bow on her. Does the idiot not think for a second that it might bother her?? Hell no she doesn’t care.

Manda33556
Gossiper
Gossiper

If I had to go on a trip out of town and leave my kids .. I would be so happy to be home. Not Aaryn and Tara , they are freaking miserable !! But keep on having babies . Smh.

Hale27

Unread post by Hale27 »

Manda33556 wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:49 am If I had to go on a trip out of town and leave my kids .. I would be so happy to be home. Not Aaryn and Tara , they are freaking miserable !! But keep on having babies . Smh.

Right. The only time I have left was to go to the hospital for baby number 2. I just can't leave them yet to go for a weekend away because I just like doing things my way. We will go for a trip when they are much older. I just know when I come back I'll be looking forward to getting back to my kids and routine. When Aaron was going on about getting back to normal life I just chuckled.
kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kristinn281 »

Hale27 wrote:
Manda33556 wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:49 am If I had to go on a trip out of town and leave my kids .. I would be so happy to be home. Not Aaryn and Tara , they are freaking miserable !! But keep on having babies . Smh.

Right. The only time I have left was to go to the hospital for baby number 2. I just can't leave them yet to go for a weekend away because I just like doing things my way. We will go for a trip when they are much older. I just know when I come back I'll be looking forward to getting back to my kids and routine. When Aaron was going on about getting back to normal life I just chuckled.
Guys you know she's going out of her mind with anger that all of them are over at Anna's houseImage Guarantee you she is stocking their Instagram and plotting her next move of how to stay relevanImage And Tara Henderson is extremely stupid for admitting that she's annoyed with her kids since she came home why is she having another kid why are either one of them having another kid they obviously don't want them so why even try. It's so embarrassing how they live their lives!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Manda33556
Gossiper
Gossiper

kristinn281 wrote:
Hale27 wrote:

Guys you know she's going out of her mind with anger that all of them are over at Anna's houseImage Guarantee you she is stocking their Instagram and plotting her next move of how to stay relevanImage And Tara Henderson is extremely stupid for admitting that she's annoyed with her kids since she came home why is she having another kid why are either one of them having another kid they obviously don't want them so why even try. It's so embarrassing how they live their lives!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Thank you , they all go on about how moms need a break too and blah blah .. I have 3 teenagers and a 2 year old .. I’ve never left my two year old for more than the few hours I work .. I couldn’t I would be crying the whole time. And my teenagers? I remember a couple of weekends my husband and I took off together , but my kids were much older.
I was watched Tara’s vlog of her complaining about Shay screaming and I asked if she ever stopped to think that maybe she is having separation anxiety, considering her mom just up and left for a few days. We will see what she says lol

Morethescarier

What did the donut drive through lady say to aaryn? Nice what?

Return to “Aaryn Williams”