No Vlog Today = No Smortgage Board Payment | Part #29

Lolaharper
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: No Vlog Today = No Smortgage Board Payment | Part #29

Unread post by Lolaharper »

I agree to an extent and I know I have been brutal on here myself. I haven’t contacted any sponsors though. I just don’t have time for that, but I do think people who sponsor her should know about her past. It’s come back to bite so many people in the ass. She’s not an exception.

I do think contacting Nick, her OB, his coworkers etc is taking it too far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
miasmomma
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by miasmomma »

minera16 wrote:My question is all of you hate what’s going on here but care enough to stay and lurk and get pissed. Why read here if you don’t agree with what’s going on. And body shaming? Are you fucking kidding me I’ve seen the kkandbabyj thread and it’s nothing but body shaming Keren. You’re all hypocrites

I said they’re harsh over there. The body shaming is awful. As a lurker I don’t like to get involved much. The real life sabotage is what brought me out of the wood work so to speak. No hypocrisy here. I’ve been here since before it became the monster rule breaking forum that it’s become. It’s like seeing something horrible happen and not being able to look away. I’m human.

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

minera16 wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:11 am My question is all of you hate what’s going on here but care enough to stay and lurk and get pissed. Why read here if you don’t agree with what’s going on. And body shaming? Are you fucking kidding me I’ve seen the kkandbabyj thread and it’s nothing but body shaming Keren. You’re all hypocrites

Nobody is saying not to say how you dont like something. There are plenty of things that are talked about here they might even make her a better mom or person (like her cooking for once). But for days the board was about sponsors and then this person being Nick and making their lives miserable. So those that come here for Aaryn talk aren't allowed to voice our opinion that anyone else would be told to knock it off? Or then if you don't bow down at the feet of some your suddenly a fan of Aaryn. Or maybe we just all have different opinions and that's ok!
Miran300
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Miran300 »

minera16 wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:11 am My question is all of you hate what’s going on here but care enough to stay and lurk and get pissed. Why read here if you don’t agree with what’s going on. And body shaming? Are you fucking kidding me I’ve seen the kkandbabyj thread and it’s nothing but body shaming Keren. You’re all hypocrites

But why do you guys lurk aaryns Instagram and YouTube if you don’t agree with what she’s doing and don’t like her? Unsubscribe from all of her social media... it’s so simple. Instead of bullying her.
miasmomma
Amateur
Amateur

Lolaharper wrote:I agree to an extent and I know I have been brutal on here myself. I haven’t contacted any sponsors though. I just don’t have time for that, but I do think people who sponsor her should know about her past. It’s come back to bite so many people in the ass. She’s not an exception.

I do think contacting Nick, her OB, his coworkers etc is taking it too far.

Be brutal. That’s what this place is for. I disagree with the body shaming and even in my critisms I tow a line of decency, but it’s YOUR opinion for a reason.

I have nothing against her being denied sponsorships based on the reputation she has created for herself. It is not the place of this forum however. There is the rule of don’t trespass into reality. Heck, if the people on this board keep it to themselves and do it (reach out to sponsors) that’s them. That’s their prerogative. But it being an open topic on this forum seeming to as a collective be determined to destroy her is as I said, leaps and bounds over the line.

jasmine8p
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jasmine8p »

chloe6124 wrote:
Avocado[31] wrote:Is this girl serious?[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 10c59f.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk
That person is right. No matter how much you hate Aaryn you all have taken it to far. To actively try and destroy someone is not what this board is about. You should all be embarrassed.

I agree. You all are over doing it.

lil sebastian
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lil sebastian »

devils advocate but couldn't the same be said about watching Aaryn and trashing her here in the first place?
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

miasmomma wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:14 am
MiloandMax1 wrote:
miasmomma wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:54 am

Right? I though the people on KK were harsh but this is insane Image

Right they even put in the post about contacting someone that people said they would but it was also mentioned about contacting her OB, previously before the board switch contacting the IRS. And admitting that an email was sent to Nick's work knowing what day and that it was read so assuming this person that joined on that day is Nick. Anyone else would have been told to take it to the boxing ring (I've seen less told that). I don't care about contacting sponsors but I'm here to tell you that they will tell you whatever they want, as long as Aaryn and her fans make them $. Her code for nurture life still works - and no I wouldn't buy that crap or feed my kids that crap. But they don't care. 3 people can complain but Aaryn could bring in 6 people and make them profit. The name calling or being accused of being a fan when all you've done is give a different opinion is not what this board should be
The rule is no real life. Period. This board is where it stops. You don’t call cps, jobs, doctors, irs, landlords. It’s delirious.

If I have a different opinion they immediately resort to personal attacks... how telling. God forbid someone provide balance and a moral/ethical compass

Right "jobs" so why was it ok to email Nick's work.

Or talking about Amanda's husbands realtor company because they are friends? Do you know every single thing your friend or coworker has done in the past?
Loverach06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Loverach06 »

Guess I'll hang out here since I got kicked out of the group chat for some reason? Not sure what the hell.. I was taking care of my kid & come back to being kicked out.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

miasmomma
Amateur
Amateur

lil sebastian wrote:

devils advocate but couldn't the same be said about watching Aaryn and trashing her here in the first place?
Yes!

ThatsabopL0lz
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ThatsabopL0lz »

We are not destroying her. Just stopping her bag so she stops being on YouTube and social media. The drop that overflowed the glass was when she proved she was still a racist and bad friend by shit talking about krista behind her back to her white friends. She will never stop being racist and that's the truth. I dont want her to be on social media portraying herself as a good person, pretending like her past never happened and its forgotten, like she has been doing the past few years. The brands deserve to know and be informed of who she really is, and it's their decision to keep working with her or not. I feel an obligation to let them know and defend our fellow sisters of different race and color. This goes beyond a personal vendetta or whatever. If I knew of another mommy YouTuber with the same past I will do the same. She wont go hungry, nick the dick still has a job. She has made it clear that if only nick works they will be well taken care of.
Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

Actually our kids will grow up not tolerating racism and homophobia. They’ll do what we’re doing and stand up against it. No one should be able to get married, change their name and hide who they really are behind a family YT channel. If you’ve read any of the responses from the sponsors who have dropped her, they’ve all said they were unaware of her past. We’re bringing awareness to the horrible things she has done. Do we all have a past instances we’re not so proud of? I’d bet money most people would say yes. But I’d also bet money those peoples regrettable moments don’t involve homophbic and racist comments. People who say the kinds of things she did don’t change.
chloe6124 wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:04 am If some of you have children I would be scared to know what your teaching your kids. Your kids are the ones that grow up to bully other kids.

beachgirl2000
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beachgirl2000 »

You can tell that Navigator payment is due soon. All those swipe ups make her look so desperate
glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by glorygirl920 »

Loverach06 wrote:Guess I'll hang out here since I got kicked out of the group chat for some reason? Not sure what the hell.. I was taking care of my kid & come back to being kicked out.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Hey we were doing a cleanup and moving people over to a new chat to be more secure. U can be added back to the new one TrollNationBarbie is verifying people now.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Mommy0912
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mommy0912 »

ThatsabopL0lz wrote:We are not destroying her. Just stopping her bag so she stops being on YouTube and social media. The drop that overflowed the glass was when she proved she was still a racist and bad friend by shit talking about krista behind her back to her white friends. She will never stop being racist and that's the truth. I dont want her to be on social media portraying herself as a good person, pretending like her past never happened and its forgotten, like she has been doing the past few years. The brands deserve to know and be informed of who she really is, and it's their decision to keep working with her or not. I feel an obligation to let them know and defend our fellow sisters of different race and color. This goes beyond a personal vendetta or whatever. If I knew of another mommy YouTuber with the same past I will do the same. She wont go hungry, nick the dick still has a job. She has made it clear that if only nick works they will be well taken care of.
Where did you see her talking about krista?

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

ThatsabopL0lz wrote:We are not destroying her. Just stopping her bag so she stops being on YouTube and social media. The drop that overflowed the glass was when she proved she was still a racist and bad friend by shit talking about krista behind her back to her white friends. She will never stop being racist and that's the truth. I dont want her to be on social media portraying herself as a good person, pretending like her past never happened and its forgotten, like she has been doing the past few years. The brands deserve to know and be informed of who she really is, and it's their decision to keep working with her or not. I feel an obligation to let them know and defend our fellow sisters of different race and color. This goes beyond a personal vendetta or whatever. If I knew of another mommy YouTuber with the same past I will do the same. She wont go hungry, nick the dick still has a job. She has made it clear that if only nick works they will be well taken care of.

This is ridiculous.

DasHappy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DasHappy »

Can we get back to gossiping? The back and forth arguing is boring. I’m here to read about Aaron, not someone getting self righteous about how we should be better people.

greymatter
Informer
Informer

Unread post by greymatter »

Yeah, some of you guys need to chill.

I enjoy watching Aaryn's videos. At first, I actually enjoyed them. Now I find them even more fun because she's kind of ridiculous and over the top. The same reason I enjoy Real Housewives. It's ENTERTAINMENT. If something is no longer entertaining you, change the channel girl. It doesn't have to be so serious.

If watching a freaking YouTube video is actually becoming so infuriating to you that you feel the need to interfere in said person's life, it is getting to an unhealthy level and you should probably take a step back. This is a GOSSIP forum, not a lynch mob meeting.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Sponsors are one thing but from a business stand point most of those responses are nothing new though and as long as she makes them money it may just be behind the scenes. She will still make money from her fans from nurture life if they follow her link or from Grove by referral. You don't need to be an influencer there. Her even linking them on amazon means nothing, the peony I don't believe is out yet so that's where she got it but its also smart from a money stand point if a fan clicks that link as we know she makes money off other Amazon purchases.

What I have an issue with is contacting Nicks job and bragging about it. Even joking about contacting the ob. Mentioning a friends realtor company and coming for their license and business. At what point do you cross a line? What point is it against board rules. Why is it ok to believe a supposed old friend that made no sense at all, or say someone is Nick and when I asked if that was Nick it wasn't ok to question it...
Why does having a different opinion mean your a fan and then your called names but that is apparently ok when I've seen people get warnings for less or told to take it to the boxing ring.
miasmomma
Amateur
Amateur

DasHappy wrote:Can we get back to gossiping? The back and forth arguing is boring. I’m here to read about Aaron, not someone getting self righteous about how we should be better people.

It’s not self righteousness. If it is, then the Aaryn bashing is self righteous too. It’s all opinions until it’s actually against the rules. Contacting a third party in connection to the YouTubed is against the rules.

I’m done arguing opinions. It’s a fact.

Return to “Aaryn Williams”