No Vlog Today = No Smortgage Board Payment | Part #29

Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

No Vlog Today = No Smortgage Board Payment | Part #29

Unread post by Toodles123 »

Title Credit : Gladys Kravitz I

MODERATOR NOTE:

THOSE WANTING TO CALL ARYNS LANDLORD OR EVEN TALKING ABOUT CALLING THE LANDLORD THIS IS YOUR WARNING. THAT'S IS 110% AGAINST THE RULES. IF YOU CONTINUE TO SAY YOU ARE CALLING THE LANDLORD OR EVEN WRITING IT DOWN ON THE THREAD YOU WILL BE BANNED.

THANKS

TOODLES123

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

karlalala
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: No Vlog Today = No Smortgage Board Payment | Part #29

Unread post by karlalala »

Love the new title

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
snagglesnoogle
Informer
Informer

Unread post by snagglesnoogle »

4 month pregnancy update recap
AW complains about ... Everything
1. Headache ... Coke Zero and Tylenol Extra Strength solve all; casually mentions that doctor called in Reglan(spell?) but only took it once
2. Nausea due to headache
3. Sciatic nerve pain ... has been going to chiropractor and the 10 minutes at the end when they put electrodes on her is her only "relax time".
4. Mentions the weekend of the Migraine, "it was so bad I had to pull down the blinds and lay down ..." yep, so bad you continued to shill things on IG story #believable.
5. Legs are itchy
6. Exhaustion, "more tired then she thought she would be ..."
7. Already having Round Ligament pain and tightening ...
8. Heart palpitations
9. Has started feeling movement ...
10. Weight gain "my stomach is not that big guys" BUT "i'm gaining a lot of weight ..." Sounds like the nutrition and exercise plan is out the window.
11. Continues to try and convince herself that 4 months is pretty far along, she needs to quit saying "she isn't that far along ..." because she is ALMOST halfway.
12. Claims "the girls" aka her boobs are NOW triple D - tries to sound embarrassed but seems pretty pleased ... nothing like saggy triple D's (if she wasn't deflated before ...)
13. Super emotional over "the girls," the ones that are her daughters ...
** I cannot wait for sister Airwin to be pregnant in the hot Texas summer, my daughter was born in August - and there is nothing like being 8/9 months pregnant in July and August. She is going to be unbearable and worthless. **

Things she also addresses --
1. The comments on YouTube being disabled, a month late - she is probably pretty glad there is no comments right about now ...
2. Her upload schedule ... she is TRIES to do M/W/F but she is just so tired and stuff ... FUCK, can you imagine if she had to work a real job?!

And that was it. Super boring, minimally done, little effort - she doesn't care anymore.
Tootired2mom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tootired2mom »

snagglesnoogle wrote:4 month pregnancy update recap
1. Headache ... Coke Zero and Tylenol Extra Strength solve all; casually mentions that doctor called in Reglan(spell?) but only took it once
3. Sciatic nerve pain ... has been going to chiropractor and the 10 minutes at the end when they put electrodes on her is her only "relax time".
4. Mentions the weekend of the Migraine, "it was so bad I had to pull down the blinds and lay down ..." yep, so bad you continued to shill things on IG story #believable.
5. Legs are itchy
8. Heart palpitations
10. Weight gain "my stomach is not that big guys" BUT "i'm gaining a lot of weight ..." Sounds like the nutrition and exercise plan is out the window.
11. Continues to try and convince herself that 4 months is pretty far along, she needs to quit saying "she isn't that far along ..." because she is ALMOST halfway.
12. Claims "the girls" aka her boobs are NOW triple D - tries to sound embarrassed but seems pretty pleased ... nothing like saggy triple D's (if she wasn't deflated before ...)
** I cannot wait for sister Airwin to be pregnant in the hot Texas summer, my daughter was born in August - and there is nothing like being 8/9 months pregnant in July and August. She is going to be unbearable and worthless. **

1. The comments on YouTube being disabled, a month late - she is probably pretty glad there is no comments right about now ...
2. Her upload schedule ... she is TRIES to do M/W/F but she is just so tired and stuff ... FUCK, can you imagine if she had to work a real job?!

And that was it. Super boring, minimally done, little effort - she doesn't care anymore.

God I hate herImage
SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by SerendipitySusan »

Gladys, GREAT TITLE!!! I have been saying “smortgage payment” a lot. LOL!

I’m going to be so glad when we don’t have a smortgage payment anymore but with two kids in college and one in med school (gulp) it’s gonna be a while I’m afraid. I’m thankful we qualified for a super low interest second smortgage last year.

Hey everyone, swipe up if you want to see the men’s converse I just ordered for my old man that cost less than the plastic shoes aryan bought for her one year old.

SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Triple D? Okay, sure. That explains why you wore that braless, backless, fat exposing dress two weeks ago. Your tits may be bigger, but triple d? Why are you such a gigantic liar? It’s like you can’t just lie—- you have to lie to the tenth power.

As for the rest, yeah, suffer, bitch. Try thinking about what your pregnant babysitter would do if she had a headache: she would take care of your kids all day, feed them, change them, bathe them, play with them, read to them, sing to them, take them for walks, take care of her own baby, and then when nick comes to pick them up, she would get up and go to her OTHER job. That’s the real world, sis. Lazy piece of crap.

karlalala
Talker
Talker

I MAY HAVE DONE A THING
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by karlalala on Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Pony728
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Pony728 »

LMAO!!! Triple D!!?? GTFO! Who believes this. Her size is definitely NOT DDD!! Attention seeker liar! She is like 34 C max that’s it. Hey liar racist, you will have to get a boob job if you wanna be triple D.

SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

karlalala wrote:I MAY HAVE DONE A THING
Only hypothetically, right? ImageImageImage

karlalala
Talker
Talker

SerendipitySusan wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:03 pm
karlalala wrote:I MAY HAVE DONE A THING
Only hypothetically, right? ImageImageImage

my daughter was napping so I also might have managed to email Nuna and Johnson and Johnson too lol
slinky2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by slinky2 »

snagglesnoogle wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:22 pm 4 month pregnancy update recap
5. Legs are itchy
8. Heart palpitations

😦She is pathetic.
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by vandelynn »

SerendipitySusan wrote:Gladys, GREAT TITLE!!! I have been saying “smortgage payment” a lot. LOL!

I’m going to be so glad when we don’t have a smortgage payment anymore but with two kids in college and one in med school (gulp) it’s gonna be a while I’m afraid. I’m thankful we qualified for a super low interest second smortgage last year.

Hey everyone, swipe up if you want to see the men’s converse I just ordered for my old man that cost less than the plastic shoes aryan bought for her one year old.

I could be in the worse mood possible and all I have to do is read a comment from Susan and Im done...in a good way lmao Image

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

karlalala
Talker
Talker

So i decided to look up the first few posts about our fav mommy blogger, and I guess she still hasn't managed to reach her SAHM goals to be the wife who cooks, cleans and stays on top of the laundry, never mid take care of her own kidshttps://ytmommadrama.com/download/file.php?mode=view&id=21916
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Danielsgirl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Danielsgirl »

snagglesnoogle wrote:4 month pregnancy update recap
5. Legs are itchy
8. Heart palpitations

Thank you for the recap definitely not watching, don’t want to give her a view.

Plus all of their pregnancy recaps are basically regurgitating the same information they shared on their Instagram stories and vlog throughout the week/month. Image
2019 content creator of the year Airhead

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

This is what Aarnocchio is claiming to be...cup wise...ummmm no! Try again liar ImageImage As Susan would say "Lying to the tenth power" btw Susan I love that saying lol [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... a11edb.jpg[/IMG]

formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

I mean I’m a C cup right now (all thanks to pregnancy lol I’m usually only a 34B) and Airhead’s boobs are a heck of a lot bigger than mine. Not saying she’s for sure a DDD but it doesn’t seem that implausible to me.

She’s not claiming to be the size in the picture in the post above me. Cup sizes increase with band size increases. So my 34C is a lot smaller than say a 42C. I doubt Airfart and that woman above have the same band size.

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

vandelynn wrote:This is what Aarnocchio is claiming to be...cup wise...ummmm no! Try again liar ImageImage As Susan would say "Lying to the tenth power" btw Susan I love that saying lol [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... a11edb.jpg[/IMG]

Oh also Airnut doesn't understand why her cookie baby isn't noticeable on her pregnancy update. Well probably bc she is not able to manipulate her position by arching her back and doing lord knows what else to prove she is showing like her BFF'S who are months ahead of her pregnancy wise. There is absolutely nothing original about her or anything true. She cannot manage to get one thing out of her mouth that she has manipulated or just a straight up s bold face lie. Is she not aware of what she posts about that contradicts everything she says & does or is she that narcissistic??? A shrink would have field day with this twit!

Joiningthedarkside
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Joiningthedarkside »

Ummmm no did. Those bluebonnet outfits are not it. Skyla looks like a hooker and Adeline looks like an uncomfortable mess.

Joiningthedarkside
Amateur
Amateur

Ummmm no sis. Those bluebonnet outfits are not it. Skyla looks like a hooker and Adeline looks like an uncomfortable mess.

Joiningthedarkside
Amateur
Amateur

Ummmm no sis. Those sunflower outfits are not it. Skyla looks like a hooker and Adeline looks like an uncomfortable mess.

Return to “Aaryn Williams”