Aaryn Williams | Part 30

grantlovesmusick
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams | Part 30

Unread post by grantlovesmusick »

Morethescarier wrote:She is going to look such a state when she’s older.
Her mom looks a bit like a cat from all the surgery, that’s what Aaryn will look like.
After she gets her cheeks lifted/ lines filled/ boobs done/ tummy tuck/ lips plumped/ neck lift/ ears pinned back/ seed mole removed etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes she does look like a cat

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk

Jujuisonthatbeat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jujuisonthatbeat »

Aarynnnnnn you're so boring now! I can't even hate watch because she just bores me to tears! I rather watch Tara! And that's saying something cause Tara is booooooring.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

As many strollers as she has but had to get the ride on trike to push Adeline.
Jammrm
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jammrm »

MiloandMax1 wrote:As many strollers as she has but had to get the ride on trike to push Adeline.
We all know she only put Adeline in it to push it in the drive way so she could say swipe up. She didn’t go for a walk or anything. Her whole channel is just a ad now

Carmencita
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Carmencita »

That story she shared about the mom who just lost her baby... I went and looked at her Instagram and I wish I had not. It's freaking graphic. I'm very sorry for her loss but I will never ever for the life of me understand why people share such personal moments. Your baby was dying/just died and you asked someone to take a picture of you holding the dying/dead baby AND then shared it on Instagram. I'm sorry but it's sick. It just really disturbed me so freaking much. I was nursing my baby and couldn't stop crying, those images are just not ok to post. I'm just trying to understand... I even went as far as googling why people do it and found an article saying that taking postmortem pictures of babies was all the rage in the 18th century and it apparently helped the parents to process it and grieve properly. I mean who am I to judge... But sharing it on effing Instagram is just... I have no words. The shallow, fake Instagram and the most tremendous loss that can happen, the deepest grief... I'm having a cognitive dissonance, I guess. Sorry for the offtopic, it just shocked me.

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Carmencita wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:16 pm That story she shared about the mom who just lost her baby... I went and looked at her Instagram and I wish I had not. It's freaking graphic. I'm very sorry for her loss but I will never ever for the life of me understand why people share such personal moments. Your baby was dying/just died and you asked someone to take a picture of you holding the dying/dead baby AND then shared it on Instagram. I'm sorry but it's sick. It just really disturbed me so freaking much. I was nursing my baby and couldn't stop crying, those images are just not ok to post. I'm just trying to understand... I even went as far as googling why people do it and found an article saying that taking postmortem pictures of babies was all the rage in the 18th century and it apparently helped the parents to process it and grieve properly. I mean who am I to judge... But sharing it on effing Instagram is just... I have no words. The shallow, fake Instagram and the most tremendous loss that can happen, the deepest grief... I'm having a cognitive dissonance, I guess. Sorry for the offtopic, it just shocked me.

I can understand both sides of it, I have worked as a photographer that hospitals bring in to take pictures of stillborn babies with their families. These are the only pics they will ever have of their child. I understand sharing it on social media just as you would your own child for family or to have if you lose the pictures (like a new phone, computer crash, you can look back on ig and facebook) but I also couldn't do it on a public one for everyone to see.

I do wonder how Aaryn found it or had it sent to her.
glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by glorygirl920 »

Carmencita wrote:That story she shared about the mom who just lost her baby... I went and looked at her Instagram and I wish I had not. It's freaking graphic. I'm very sorry for her loss but I will never ever for the life of me understand why people share such personal moments. Your baby was dying/just died and you asked someone to take a picture of you holding the dying/dead baby AND then shared it on Instagram. I'm sorry but it's sick. It just really disturbed me so freaking much. I was nursing my baby and couldn't stop crying, those images are just not ok to post. I'm just trying to understand... I even went as far as googling why people do it and found an article saying that taking postmortem pictures of babies was all the rage in the 18th century and it apparently helped the parents to process it and grieve properly. I mean who am I to judge... But sharing it on effing Instagram is just... I have no words. The shallow, fake Instagram and the most tremendous loss that can happen, the deepest grief... I'm having a cognitive dissonance, I guess. Sorry for the offtopic, it just shocked me.

I also looked at the IG and literally cried. I can't look at stuff like that, it makes me so sad for days...

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Carmencita
Informer
Informer

glorygirl920 wrote:
Carmencita wrote:That story she shared about the mom who just lost her baby... I went and looked at her Instagram and I wish I had not. It's freaking graphic. I'm very sorry for her loss but I will never ever for the life of me understand why people share such personal moments. Your baby was dying/just died and you asked someone to take a picture of you holding the dying/dead baby AND then shared it on Instagram. I'm sorry but it's sick. It just really disturbed me so freaking much. I was nursing my baby and couldn't stop crying, those images are just not ok to post. I'm just trying to understand... I even went as far as googling why people do it and found an article saying that taking postmortem pictures of babies was all the rage in the 18th century and it apparently helped the parents to process it and grieve properly. I mean who am I to judge... But sharing it on effing Instagram is just... I have no words. The shallow, fake Instagram and the most tremendous loss that can happen, the deepest grief... I'm having a cognitive dissonance, I guess. Sorry for the offtopic, it just shocked me.

I also looked at the IG and literally cried. I can't look at stuff like that, it makes me so sad for days...

Same. I keep thinking about it now and can't fall asleep. So sad.

brittsmom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by brittsmom »

Carmencita wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:42 pm
glorygirl920 wrote:

Same. I keep thinking about it now and can't fall asleep. So sad.

Same... it affects me for days. I get so upset for them and the family. I def don't think I could put all those pictures on any social media. I follow this girl on insta.. xopinkpistachio who for a year quit posting. She just posted a pic today and said her husband and daughter had health problems and she just got off social media to deal with her life. That would def be me. I know everyone is different but I just couldn't post all of those pics.
formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

I also looked at that poor mama’s IG. I wouldn’t take or post postmortem pictures but I also can’t really say what’s right or wrong when you’re in pain like that. I can’t imagine that level of pain. Losing one of my children is one of my biggest fears.

Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Toodles123 »

Sorry I'm late with this. Severely sick in bed and don't have the drive for anything.

Suggest titles for the new thread.

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=ht ... are_type=t

Sent from my LM-X210 using Tapatalk

mermaidmommy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mermaidmommy »

This thread literally SUCKS due to the moderators. WTF is Aaryn's thread anymore, yall are talking about dead babies and Susan..it is SO PATHETIC now. It used to be the juiciest thing to read but now its a whole bunch of garbage.
Carmencita
Informer
Informer

mermaidmommy wrote:This thread literally SUCKS due to the moderators. WTF is Aaryn's thread anymore, yall are talking about dead babies and Susan..it is SO PATHETIC now. It used to be the juiciest thing to read but now its a whole bunch of garbage.
Can you contribute some juicy gossip about Aaryn then? Personally, I only comment when she does something excitingly stupid/obnoxious/annoying. She's boring, the thread is boring, simple as that.

Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Toodles123 »

New Thread ::

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=ht ... are_type=t

Sent from my LM-X210 using Tapatalk

Return to “Aaryn Williams”