Aaryn Williams | Part 30

Graysky33
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams | Part 30

Unread post by Graysky33 »

AJmom wrote:When can you stop claiming “postpartum hair”? I’m genuinely curious because I’ve never heard anyone other than Aaryn use the term after a year AND also pregnant again.
Oh, it's definitely a real thing. My hair is all sorts of stages of regrowth. I lost it all when my daughter was born and then when I stopped nursing her at 2 years. I had a late miscarriage last year and it all fell out again. Pregnant now, so it'll all fall out again in a few months. It's hideous.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Imdying
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Imdying »

Graysky33 wrote:
AJmom wrote:When can you stop claiming “postpartum hair”? I’m genuinely curious because I’ve never heard anyone other than Aaryn use the term after a year AND also pregnant again.
Oh, it's definitely a real thing. My hair is all sorts of stages of regrowth. I lost it all when my daughter was born and then when I stopped nursing her at 2 years. I had a late miscarriage last year and it all fell out again. Pregnant now, so it'll all fall out again in a few months. It's hideous.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk
Same here. we are planning Easter photos and I’m over here thinking;

My hair isn’t ready for professional photos! NO!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BobbiB6606
Informer
Informer

Unread post by BobbiB6606 »

AJmom wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:29 pm When can you stop claiming “postpartum hair”? I’m genuinely curious because I’ve never heard anyone other than Aaryn use the term after a year AND also pregnant again.
Brianna K is planning Presley's second birthday party, still whining about it.
introester
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by introester »

She definitely reads here!
Someone said in the last week that she should post her thumbnails to Instagram and have people comment on her Instagram to help boost herself naturally with the algorithm and lord what did she do today!?

She posted on her feed about the video and directed people to comment there

jcb927
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jcb927 »

Snarkybetch23 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... e4cf34.jpg[/IMG]

She must only be getting income from RSTYLE. Why else would she link ALL the things. Desperate much??

Omg. She's linking shit that isn't even in the video!!!!! LMAO. Desperate much?

Also anyone watch her stories about her imagined ulcer? I swear she's a hypochondriac

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Jujuisonthatbeat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jujuisonthatbeat »

jcb927 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:50 pm
Snarkybetch23 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... e4cf34.jpg[/IMG

She must only be getting income from RSTYLE. Why else would she link ALL the things. Desperate much??

Also anyone watch her stories about her imagined ulcer? I swear she's a hypochondriac

Yes! And she was so out of breath! I mean she was acting like she just freaking ran a marathon. Also, wtf is up with her brows? They look like caterpillars.
Boymomma
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Boymomma »

I haven’t watched her in a while but had some time (at the very end of my busy day) to watch her IG and she hasn’t changed. Still a lying sack of shit and disgusting.

Who wears vomit smelling pants? Laundry sucks but fuck clean up your act sis.

Also, that robe... I have one similar that I purchased from Walmart . Same material and all. I call it my mom smock

Okaycooool
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Okaycooool »

Pp hair loss is real but for how much these girls dye and fry their hair I think that’s more likely the cause with their hair. Most moms rarely get hair done and have it yes it’s pp. when you get your hair done every 6 weeks Ike aaryn and Brianna brag well of course your hair is falling out.
Catraa
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Catraa »

AJmom wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:29 pm When can you stop claiming “postpartum hair”? I’m genuinely curious because I’ve never heard anyone other than Aaryn use the term after a year AND also pregnant again.
I have a one year old (12 months) and it looks like I have bangs! I didn’t even start to lose my hair until he was around 4-5 months old so it’s just regrowing now.
Boymomma
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Boymomma »

Okaycooool wrote:Pp hair loss is real but for how much these girls dye and fry their hair I think that’s more likely the cause with their hair. Most moms rarely get hair done and have it yes it’s pp. when you get your hair done every 6 weeks Ike aaryn and Brianna brag well of course your hair is falling out.
Exactly this. To top it off, Erwin did not give her body a chance to even regulate itself. She’s been preggo since 2015. She gets her hair done every what 6 weeks? That’s crazy! It’s not about whether or not she can afford it or blow money on doing her hair every 6 weeks, it’s the health of her hair that’s a concern.

I coloured my hair towards the end of my pregnancy and then didn’t get my hair done until my son was like 4 months. For me that was like 5 1/2 months overdue. I then lost my hair around 5 - 6 months pp and it fell out. I have hair like Erwins too! It’s growing back but it’s still slow. My stylist was only able to fit my baby hairs for highlights in the foil in January!

Erwin won’t stop though. She won’t stop till her hair is actually falling out and then not growing back like she expects it to and then she’ll have yet another excuse to whine and cry.

Tootired2mom
Talker
Talker

Aaryn Williams | Part 30

Unread post by Tootired2mom »

Hale27 wrote:
I still have it pretty bad at 18 months. Looks ridiculous if I wear my hair up. Her bleaching it and using so much heat does not help.

Same and mine grew back king curly versus my normal curly/wavy. I cannot wear my hair up atm. But I don’t bleach or style my hair at the time either. Her hair has to feel like wet noodles when she washes it. Also it’s supposed to stop falling out once the baby is a year old, so her baby hairs should be longer than that by now. It’s definitely the bleaching at this point.
rachel80
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rachel80 »

I feel like all these various ailments she speaks about on the daily are to garner sympathy and create drama/buzz/content. Some people are just not content with having a calm, peaceful, organized life. They thrive on chaos and drama and continually crave it in order to make themselves feel important or seem “busy”, when it’s obvious they’re anything but. I also feel the same about the inability to stay home alone because of fear. Just my opinion
SJ011814
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SJ011814 »

For someone who claims she doesn’t believe in paranormal she talks about it all the damn time, “experiences” it, and watches videos of it. Yet, claims she “ doesn’t believe in that stuff” literally everything she does annoys me

kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kristinn281 »

jcb927 wrote:
Snarkybetch23 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... e4cf34.jpg[/IMG]

I think she 100% has gastritis I don't see how she couldn't she used to drink like a fish and that's the main cause of gastritis. Every time you eat something it causes severe pain in your stomach exactly where she says her pain is she needs to have A-scope done to see if she has gastritis. Also another main cause for it is taking a bunch of motrin or aspirin. She takes it so much because of her headaches. She takes it so much because of her headaches I am sure you have gastritis and it was caused from taking too much headache medicine such as motrin or advil. She should get that checked as soon as possible because unless you change your diet and Take a medication that they can give you it can flare up a lot and it won't go away

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jazieg »

We know today is professional Photog Day. She has the kids in their matching outfits she showed in her IG and I may be wrong, but weren't these the Starbucks outfits?

Of course swipe up!

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Not_Sponsored
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Not_Sponsored »

Surprise, surprise, the winner of her gift card giveaway is another YouTuber that Airwolf follows 🙄 As if we didn’t see that coming.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

She seems proud of how she has trained her kids to leave the house when she says "okay let's go".
That's all those kids ever do, is GO
jazieg wrote:We know today is professional Photog Day. She has the kids in their matching outfits she showed in her IG and I may be wrong, but weren't these the Starbucks outfits?

Of course swipe up!

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

another youtube mom won her give away. Not shocked. Bet it was in exchange for a Shout out.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

jazieg wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:39 am We know today is professional Photog Day. She has the kids in their matching outfits she showed in her IG and I may be wrong, but weren't these the Starbucks outfits?

Of course swipe up!

The short shorts/diaper cover looking ones are for the Starbucks outfit.
jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jazieg »

MiloandMax1 wrote:
jazieg wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:39 am We know today is professional Photog Day. She has the kids in their matching outfits she showed in her IG and I may be wrong, but weren't these the Starbucks outfits?

Of course swipe up!

The short shorts/diaper cover looking ones are for the Starbucks outfit.
Thanks. I couldn't remember.

Return to “Aaryn Williams”