AW General Discussion

Girrll
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

AW General Discussion

Unread post by Girrll »

I'm moving posts from the main threads here so that thread can stay on topic but everything can still be discussed. :) Things may be out of order but at least they're in one place! - Krypto

ORIGINAL POST BY GIRRL:

Everyone is familiar in this thread with her psycho ass she goes far beyond gossiping .. if you see anyone making outlandish statements report her immediately. She is using other names after being banned from here. Certified psycho..
Brighton

Re: Aaryn Williams | Part 30

Unread post by Brighton »

Guys,
We discovered the serendipity_susan was most likely the one that sent Joanna that threatening message and now she’s making shit up under different accounts. She sent us a picture of a different woman online said it was her and when we questioned her on it because the picture on her Insta did not match she lost it.

Nobody is stalking anyone! Well, except Susan who is clearly here now under a new account snitx66 and she already blocked me so I can’t see it.

(First screenshot removed for privacy, despite this user being the one who shared their handle on YTMD. Those who did catch the screenshot can confirm that the photo was of a different person from the one below. - Mod)

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 706833.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... c1546f.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... f80560.jpg[/IMG]
Jammrm
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jammrm »

Girrll wrote:Everyone is familiar in this thread with her psycho ass she goes far beyond gossiping .. if you see anyone making outlandish statements report her immediately. She is using other names after being banned from here. Certified psycho..
You have to make a separate thread to discuss this per the mods. This is only for Aaryn. Let’s not get the thread locked again

Girrll
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Girrll »

Jammrm wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:36 am
Girrll wrote:Everyone is familiar in this thread with her psycho ass she goes far beyond gossiping .. if you see anyone making outlandish statements report her immediately. She is using other names after being banned from here. Certified psycho..
You have to make a separate thread to discuss this per the mods. This is only for Aaryn. Let’s not get the thread locked again

Will do my apologies...
Snarkybetch23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkybetch23 »

This will probably get me kicked off but i don’t care. Serendipity Susan is the one that is threatening people. She threaten Joanna, she is a stalker of Aaryn and now she’s trying to turn it all on Brighton when she was only calling her out. Do not believe ANY lies that Susan and her multiple accounts have to say. Susan posted fake pictures of herself and we figured out who she really is. Obsessed with trash men and cats.

Girrll
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Girrll »

Last edited by Girrll on Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Snarkybetch23
Gossiper
Gossiper

I’m sorry to the mods for breaking the rules and posting about non aaryn stuff...there wasn’t another forum and I don’t know how to make one...

Back on Aaryn. Anyone thing $300 is kind of cheap for a 300k giveaway?

Morethescarier

Re: AW General Discussion

Unread post by Morethescarier »

‘Obsessed with trash men and cats!’

Sz091
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sz091 »

I second what Brighton is saying. Susan has multiple screen names with multiple different online personas. She has stolen photos of a innocent women nd posting them in a private chat when that is not her real identity. Susan also was the one who threatened Joanna

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kristinn281 »

Girrll wrote:Everyone beware. Crazy serdipitysusan uses other people’s photos and poses as them.Please mods do not lets this crazy stalker in here.. she uses multiple aliases. She stalks and harasses people on here.
What are you talking about? She was banned from the group so why are you saying that she does that do you have any proof

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

snagglesnoogle
Informer
Informer

Unread post by snagglesnoogle »

Kate wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:10 am snitx66 has been banned.
thank you for doing that so quickly, we had a feeling it was her ... we appreciate you handling the situation and allowing us a place to process recent events :love2:
Snarkybetch23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Kryptonite wrote:snitx66 has been banned.
Can you tell if that had the same IP address as Serendipity Susan?

JVK19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by JVK19 »

All of you need to get a life. It’s an online Internet forum. So what if she used a fake picture?! It doesn’t prove anything. I think Brighton is the guilty one for taking screen shots of the private pictures and sharing them all over the Internet! Those were private conversations! And here you are accusing her of being dishonest? How about how you are being dishonest smearing her name everywhere when you do in fact, have no proof of her sending Joanna the message. Give it up already!

Sz091
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sz091 »

JVK19 wrote:All of you need to get a life. It’s an online Internet forum. So what if she used a fake picture?! It doesn’t prove anything. I think Brighton is the guilty one for taking screen shots of the private pictures and sharing them all over the Internet! Those were private conversations! And here you are accusing her of being dishonest? How about how you are being dishonest smearing her name everywhere when you do in fact, have no proof of her sending Joanna the message. Give it up already!

So it's ok threatening someone "jvk"

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Snarkybetch23
Gossiper
Gossiper

JVK19 wrote:All of you need to get a life. It’s an online Internet forum. So what if she used a fake picture?! It doesn’t prove anything. I think Brighton is the guilty one for taking screen shots of the private pictures and sharing them all over the Internet! Those were private conversations! And here you are accusing her of being dishonest? How about how you are being dishonest smearing her name everywhere when you do in fact, have no proof of her sending Joanna the message. Give it up already!

It wasn’t SUSANS picture. It was a fake picture of some other poor innocent woman. Susan is manipulative and honestly you might be one of her personalities.

snagglesnoogle
Informer
Informer

Unread post by snagglesnoogle »

JVK19 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:12 am All of you need to get a life. It’s an online Internet forum. So what if she used a fake picture?! It doesn’t prove anything. I think Brighton is the guilty one for taking screen shots of the private pictures and sharing them all over the Internet! Those were private conversations! And here you are accusing her of being dishonest? How about how you are being dishonest smearing her name everywhere when you do in fact, have no proof of her sending Joanna the message. Give it up already!

Based on how Susan talks and the things that she said and did, its pretty obvious that it was her ... she takes everything to the extreme. She took a screenshot of a picture sent online ... and I certainly don't see them posted anywhere so I'm not sure why you're saying there "being shared all of over the internet" ...
JVK19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by JVK19 »

kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kristinn281 »

Brighton wrote:Guys,
We discovered the serendipity_susan was most likely the one that sent Joanna that threatening message and now she’s making shit up under different accounts. She sent us a picture of a different woman online said it was her and when we questioned her on it because the picture on her Insta did not match she lost it.

Nobody is stalking anyone! Well, except Susan who is clearly here now under a new account snitx66 and she already blocked me so I can’t see it.

Can you please tell me what's going on I don't understand it? Why are people saying that she is using other people's photos.

Girrll
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Girrll »

kristinn281 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:11 am
Girrll wrote:Everyone beware. Crazy serdipitysusan uses other people’s photos and poses as them.Please mods do not lets this crazy stalker in here.. she uses multiple aliases. She stalks and harasses people on here.
What are you talking about? She was banned from the group so why are you saying that she does that do you have any proof

Bring it to the other thread so you don’t get this one sit down.
Brighton

Unread post by Brighton »

This is the only person that needs to ‘get a life’:
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 92cad1.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... a6c223.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... a29c06.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... ade02e.jpg[/IMG]

Return to “Aaryn Williams”