Sent from my LM-X210 using Tapatalk

Kiwi-girl
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams- The Sponsor-less Influencer | Part #31

Unread post by Kiwi-girl »

Hey everyone! Can someone update me as to why Aaryn lost her sponsors? Sounds juicy. I haven’t been able to keep up the last 3 weeks because of nursing school/life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mommy0912
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mommy0912 »

Kiwi-girl wrote:Hey everyone! Can someone update me as to why Aaryn lost her sponsors? Sounds juicy. I haven’t been able to keep up the last 3 weeks because of nursing school/life.

We don’t know for sure she has. Just someone said they contacted her sponsors to let them know she was racist. We assume she had since she has started adding lots of links in her videos. Susan could’ve been making it up like she made up her 5 kids.

glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by glorygirl920 »

She definitely lost her sponsorship with Grove and Nurture Life, they confirmed. Also bio oil. If you look at her Instagram the bio oil post is completely gone. Aaryn has also blocked any of those words from being commented on her IG.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

daniellem0912 wrote:
Kiwi-girl wrote:Hey everyone! Can someone update me as to why Aaryn lost her sponsors? Sounds juicy. I haven’t been able to keep up the last 3 weeks because of nursing school/life.

We don’t know for sure she has. Just someone said they contacted her sponsors to let them know she was racist. We assume she had since she has started adding lots of links in her videos. Susan could’ve been making it up like she made up her 5 kids.

Wait how’d I miss that last part ImageImageImageImageImage

jcb927
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jcb927 »

Slightly off topic but That mom that aaryn linked on her stories last night, has her profile private now. I guess some other YouTube /instagram moms also made posts about her and she's been getting a lot of hate for "exploiting her child's sickness" .

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

jcb927 wrote:Slightly off topic but That mom that aaryn linked on her stories last night, has her profile private now. I guess some other YouTube /instagram moms also made posts about her and she's been getting a lot of hate for "exploiting her child's sickness" .

Did Aaryn delete the story of her? I don't see it anymore.

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

I was going to ask what her name is?
jcb927 wrote:Slightly off topic but That mom that aaryn linked on her stories last night, has her profile private now. I guess some other YouTube /instagram moms also made posts about her and she's been getting a lot of hate for "exploiting her child's sickness" .

Mommy0912
Talker
Talker

That’s horrible she just lost her baby! If you don’t like what she was showing move on!

jcb927
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jcb927 »

glorygirl920 wrote:

Did Aaryn delete the story of her? I don't see it anymore.

Idk I didn't check. Probably. Tiffani beaston was talking about it on her stories too and apparently got a lot of messages disagreeing also. She changed her Instagram handle so it must have been bad! [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... e77227.jpg[/IMG]

jcb927
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jcb927 »

daniellem0912 wrote:

That’s horrible she just lost her baby! If you don’t like what she was showing move on!

Lol wow I never said that I didn't agree with what she was showing. Just commenting what I observed and that it's probably due to people like aaryn linking her in stories

username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by username44 »

I looked her up after Aaryn posted about her last night and there were definitely some graphic, but mostly heartbreaking photos of her little girl. Everyone grieves and processes things differently so I’m not going to judge her for the pictures or the postmortem pictures but at the same time I can see how it’s very upsetting because I was also extremely sad after going through her account. My thoughts are with her though. I cannot imagine going through what she is.

Aaryn must have deleted that story because I also don’t see it.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

I think since she made it private that's why its not on Aaryns because Aaryn still has the slide or whatever that was after that picture she shared. If she deleted the one wouldn't she delete the other? So it must be because the person put it to private.
formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

jcb927 wrote:
daniellem0912 wrote:

Lol wow I never said that I didn't agree with what she was showing. Just commenting what I observed and that it's probably due to people like aaryn linking her in stories

I think Danielle was replying to the people being hateful towards that mom...not you.

crestsanicode
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by crestsanicode »

glorygirl920 wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:05 am She definitely lost her sponsorship with Grove and Nurture Life, they confirmed. Also bio oil. If you look at her Instagram the bio oil post is completely gone. Aaryn has also blocked any of those words from being commented on her IG.

Lmao but I thought she had been using bio oil since she was a teen!!!! She is so petty and she makes it so obvious. Did she lose Hello Fresh too?
Mommy0912
Talker
Talker

formerctfxcer wrote:
jcb927 wrote:
daniellem0912 wrote: That’s horrible she just lost her baby! If you don’t like what she was showing move on!

I think Danielle was replying to the people being hateful towards that mom...not you.

Yes not directed to you a all just the people who were giving her hate for it. I have 3 children I could not imagine losing one of them and then being slammed by people who don’t know me saying awful nasty things. People are to quick to judge online.

crestsanicode
Gossiper
Gossiper

daniellem0912 wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:29 am

She had thousands of people praying and worried for her family, I don’t think it’s weird at all that she updated everyone. That poor woman, people are gross sometimes.

Aaryn- not sure if you know why her baby died but it stemmed from catching a cold from her siblings that developed into pneumonia and worse in the hospital. She had weak lungs as a preemie. THIS is another reason you KEEP YOUR SICK KIDS at home. Your kids could spread illnesses to innocent babies like this or their siblings. Don’t be selfish. Next time your kids are sick but you *have* to go see Disney on ice or whatever childish show your into that your kids won’t remember, leave your sick kids at home and go yourself.
crestsanicode
Gossiper
Gossiper

Love the title by the way. For someone who has never held a real job she sure has been fired by a lot of companies! She needs to break out the ole Dollar Shave Club sponsor or maybe another shitty hair product she doesn’t use like that Conair bun! Unless Susan got to those companies too.
glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

crestsanicode wrote:
glorygirl920 wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:05 am She definitely lost her sponsorship with Grove and Nurture Life, they confirmed. Also bio oil. If you look at her Instagram the bio oil post is completely gone. Aaryn has also blocked any of those words from being commented on her IG.

Lmao but I thought she had been using bio oil since she was a teen!!!! She is so petty and she makes it so obvious. Did she lose Hello Fresh too?
Not sure about that one

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

daniellem0912 wrote:

The way she posts swipe ups and links in the vlogs make it seem like she most likely has. Shes def getting nervous about losing the $$, the swipe ups trippled shortly after.

Return to “Aaryn Williams”