crestsanicode
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams- The Sponsor-less Influencer | Part #31

Unread post by crestsanicode »

lkmomma wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:42 am
Son-Of-A-Snitch wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:27 am I don't watch Teen Mom, and I've never heard of this Chelsea chick. I am surprised Itzy Ritzy is jumping on the teen pregnancy train. I've never understood the appeal of that show or why anyone would want to promote or celebrate teen pregnancy. I'm sure there are lots of little girls that see that show and want to get pregnant just so they can be on the show and become famous. What is our society coming to?
Chelsea is almost 30 and married lol. Teen Mom is just the name that stuck, I don’t see how they’re promoting teen pregnancy by sponsoring her.
And even Chelsea, despite being one of the more successful women on the show, has major baby daddy issues which are heartbreaking. Anyone who watches the show and thinks “I want to be pregnant at 16 like Chelsea and have a meth head baby daddy who never sees his child so I can be FaMoUs” was pretty hopeless to begin with and Chelsea should not feel concerned in the least.

Most Teen Mom viewers at this point have been watching these women since they were 16 and are invested in their lives. The shows are basically just vlogs on MTV. Except they don’t get to edit it to look like life’s peaches all the time! That’s probably why Chelsea has befriended all these mom vloggers, very similar experiences.
jcb927
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jcb927 »

They both have been oddly quiet since yesterday. A day without swipe up links????? The tragedy

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Okaycooool
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Okaycooool »

If itzy ritzy chose a current 16 year old pregnant or even a girl from the show like janelle I would be shocked. But i think Chelsea is the best possible example for a girl that was 16 and regnant and a single mom. She’s come a long way and I love cole too! I understand what you’re saying 100% but I think Chelsea is different than the other teen moms and girls from 16 and pregnant. I’m sure aaryn is so jealous over her collab, yet didn’t aaryn sell out right away and Chelsea’s didn’t ?
Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

I’m kinda enjoying the break from swipe up links. They’re lake of posting on IG shows that A. they don’t care about posting anything but swipe up links and B. this trip isn’t nearly glamorous and beyyyooond like they want you to think it is. They probably can’t grab their phones because they’re dealing with 4 miserable kids and need to get as much good vlog footage as they can so they have YT content.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Maybe they took the wrong path and don't have cell service in the middle of nowhere. Wishful thinking?
Hale27

Unread post by Hale27 »

Were they expecting this trip would be fun and enjoyable? Totally unnecessary to drag out 4 toddlers on a long ass road trip then keep them up past 10 because Aaron couldn't be home alone. I doubt this trip would happen if Nick wasnt away. They could have planned something fun in Dallas and wouldn't have been so stressful on them and the kids.
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by vandelynn »

Regardless of what everyone thinks about Itzy Ritzy and Chelsea's collab I will say at least her bags look stylish especially compared to Airnuts tacky ass one she did or should I say picked out the colors on an already existing bag. Her navy blue and pink monstrosity of a diaper bag is just Just looking at that bag has Airnut written all over it. Tacky bitch lol Chelsea is like early 30's now maybe late 20's and out of all the Teen Moms from 10+ yrs ago she is the one who actually has her head screwed on somewhat right. Yeah she has baby daddy issues with a drug addict and to be honest that could happen to anyone. He wasn't a drug addict when they were together so you can't hold that against her and to be honest that could happen to anyone unfortunately. Addiction doesn't discriminate anyone. Rich or poor educated or uneducated you get the point lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by vandelynn »

Hale27 wrote:Were they expecting this trip would be fun and enjoyable? Totally unnecessary to drag out 4 toddlers on a long ass road trip then keep them up past 10 because Aaron couldn't be home alone. I doubt this trip would happen if Nick wasnt away. They could have planned something fun in Dallas and wouldn't have been so stressful on them and the kids.
You're 100% right!! I don't care how much money someone has so why waste it??? I bet if Airwolf had to physically get off her fat ass to work for that money she wouldn't think so little about blowing it on bullshit. I really wonder how some of these youtubers are going to survive when their channels are dead and buried bc it will happen its just a matter of when not if. Airspace will probably be ok bc Nick makes decent money but the others not so much especially after they have been used to disposable income. It's not gonna be pretty especially for the one's who bought all of these expensive homes and have huge mortgages!! Shit I try to save everything especially since one day I will be retired and would like to enjoy my retirement taking trips and doing what I couldn't bc of my work schedule. The blow money like it grows on trees.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jazieg »

Question: Where did Aaryn say that Nick was out of town? Or is this just an assumption?

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Son-Of-A-Snitch
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Son-Of-A-Snitch »

Thank you guys for the insight. I do appreciate it. Like I said, never watched the show, so only going off the title and what I've seen on advertising
beyondnebula
Talker
Talker

Unread post by beyondnebula »

On IG if you’re following someone there’s a tab (“Following”) that shows you who they’re liking/following and it shows Airhead and Tara have had activity within 48 hours so I think they’re just having a miserable time and not a glitch. (Also this is public IG knowledge and not something creepy lol)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Boymomma
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Boymomma »

crestsanicode wrote:
lkmomma wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:42 am
Son-Of-A-Snitch wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:27 am I don't watch Teen Mom, and I've never heard of this Chelsea chick. I am surprised Itzy Ritzy is jumping on the teen pregnancy train. I've never understood the appeal of that show or why anyone would want to promote or celebrate teen pregnancy. I'm sure there are lots of little girls that see that show and want to get pregnant just so they can be on the show and become famous. What is our society coming to?
Chelsea is almost 30 and married lol. Teen Mom is just the name that stuck, I don’t see how they’re promoting teen pregnancy by sponsoring her.
And even Chelsea, despite being one of the more successful women on the show, has major baby daddy issues which are heartbreaking. Anyone who watches the show and thinks “I want to be pregnant at 16 like Chelsea and have a meth head baby daddy who never sees his child so I can be FaMoUs” was pretty hopeless to begin with and Chelsea should not feel concerned in the least.

Most Teen Mom viewers at this point have been watching these women since they were 16 and are invested in their lives. The shows are basically just vlogs on MTV. Except they don’t get to edit it to look like life’s peaches all the time! That’s probably why Chelsea has befriended all these mom vloggers, very similar experiences.
Chelsea’s father was also really well off so she wasn’t struggling. She had help!

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

beyondnebula wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:08 am On IG if you’re following someone there’s a tab (“Following”) that shows you who they’re liking/following and it shows Airhead and Tara have had activity within 48 hours so I think they’re just having a miserable time and not a glitch. (Also this is public IG knowledge and not something creepy lol)

Hmm that's what my question was because Keren said she was locked out for 48 (although seemed I saw her do a story yesterday to).
beyondnebula
Talker
Talker

Unread post by beyondnebula »

MiloandMax1 wrote:
beyondnebula wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:08 am On IG if you’re following someone there’s a tab (“Following”) that shows you who they’re liking/following and it shows Airhead and Tara have had activity within 48 hours so I think they’re just having a miserable time and not a glitch. (Also this is public IG knowledge and not something creepy lol)

Hmm that's what my question was because Keren said she was locked out for 48 (although seemed I saw her do a story yesterday to).
Yeah I wonder if Keren’s just saving face for the whole Kickass thing that happened.

Morethescarier

Unread post by Morethescarier »

For them both not to post it’s unheard of.
I think they’ve fallen out (hopefully), I can see Tara sticking up for herself if aaryn wants to do something and she doesn’t.
crestsanicode
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by crestsanicode »

Morethescarier wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:11 pm For them both not to post it’s unheard of.
I think they’ve fallen out (hopefully), I can see Tara sticking up for herself if aaryn wants to do something and she doesn’t.
Even if true I don’t think we’d know. Publicly people are so fake lol
Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I highly doubt it. Aaryn has to keep Tara around because she’s lost all her other baby sitters for when nick leaves town.
Morethescarier wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:11 pm For them both not to post it’s unheard of.
misspersonality
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by misspersonality »

Morethescarier wrote:For them both not to post it’s unheard of.
I wonder if something happened. Or if they are purposely absent for attention. Probably the latter.
Morethescarier

Unread post by Morethescarier »

Adhbrh91 wrote:I highly doubt it. Aaryn has to keep Tara around because she’s lost all her other baby sitters for when nick leaves town.
You’re definitely right about that!

If she hates being alone so much I don’t know why they live so far away from all of their family?
They could have started their married lives in Colorado near her mom, or wherever his parents live.
They isolated themselves but she hates being alone.
Makes no sense.
Unless they couldn’t agree on where to live.
Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I feel like these girls will go off the internet unexpected once in a while because it creates more attention wondering where they’re at so more people watch when they finally post something. Or Aaryn crashed the Navi on the way back from Disney hell. Even when Aaryn was having her miscarriage she made sure to go on Twitter to say a lot was going on and she’d update when she could.
misspersonality wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:08 pm
Morethescarier wrote:For them both not to post it’s unheard of.
I wonder if something happened. Or if they are purposely absent for attention. Probably the latter.

Return to “Aaryn Williams”