Jujuisonthatbeat
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williiams: Swipe Up for My Soul Part| #32

Unread post by Jujuisonthatbeat »

tomato01 wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 7:24 pm
vandelynn wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 9:40 am Somebody help lol is it just me or does Adeline always look so awkward in a dress?? I don't get it lol but it's every time I see her in any kind of dress it just doesn't look natural or something. It's probably just me idk [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 45a53d.jpg[/IMG

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Adeline has no neck and those legs!! She looks like she could beat the shit out of an adult. Some chunky toddlers are still cute and look feminine not Adeline. She looks like a little boy. Her and Skyla match the characters they are standing next to. Look at all 4 sets of legs lol.
Adeline looks like a little ogre. A cute ogre though :D

Airload is banking on her body responding well to breastfeeding. Well girl what if your kid doesn't like your Ben and Jerry cream. What if she can't latch or if breastfeeding doesn't work? What are you gonna do with those thunder thighs of yours? She's only 24 weeks on that pic. She's gonna get ginormous and I'm here for it.
Cinderella777
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Cinderella777 »

I just feel so bad seeing Adeline... She can't help her mom is such a dingbat. Poor kid is huge and looks uncomfortable and awkward especially in dresses... It's not her thing... She would look much cuter in a pair of shorts...
Deceased
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deceased »

Airheads views are in the toilet. I don’t even know why she bothers with YT anymore. She didn’t even title her vlog anything catchy. She doesn’t show her life anymore (thanks Susan) and she is quickly becoming irrelevant. There’s nothing to even say on these boards anymore.

Canceled!! Bye sis.
Cinderella777
Gossiper
Gossiper

Agree - so boring and not even worth the effort... lol! Bye Sis.
anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by anxietyqueen »

Deceased wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 9:53 am Airheads views are in the toilet. I don’t even know why she bothers with YT anymore. She didn’t even title her vlog anything catchy. She doesn’t show her life anymore (thanks Susan) and she is quickly becoming irrelevant. There’s nothing to even say on these boards anymore.

Canceled!! Bye sis.
Agreed. I also wonder if the mommy vlogger fad is dying out. I used to enjoy watching a lot of day in the life vlogs, but I’m over it now. They all post the same stuff and say the same things over and over, it’s so boring and uninteresting. None of them are posting anything new or different, despite calling themselves content creators.

I still watch a lot of YouTube, just not mommy vloggers.
Cinderella777
Gossiper
Gossiper

Agree - I think the hype is over... Or at least soon will be... I mean how many friggin cleaning vids can you watch...
It's just the same thing on a different day.... and I am not interested in watching brats that just WANT stuff all the time...
Morethescarier

Unread post by Morethescarier »

Tara currently has 30,000 more views than aaryn on her last video.
Guess nobody is interested in seeing her on perma vacation, nobody can relate to that so why bother watching.
The vlog was boring.
I thought Nickelodeon died in the 90s!
Shows how much I know.
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by vandelynn »

Oh here we go! She's been home how long? No one not even her had a cough, sniffle, stuffed up or headache while on vacation! She embarrasses her self so bad and has zero clue. Gtfo Airlard you lunatic I'm embarrassed for your dumb ass[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 9a2972.jpg[/IMG]

Manda33556
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Manda33556 »

I know it was said earlier that Adeline didn’t look right in a dress and I agree but I also noticed all of that junk Skyla is eating is catching up with her. Aaryn needs to get them all on a better routine or it’s not going to be pretty.
Brighton

Unread post by Brighton »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 6714c4.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by vandelynn »

vandelynn wrote:Oh here we go! She's been home how long? No one not even her had a cough, sniffle, stuffed up or headache while on vacation! She embarrasses her self so bad and has zero clue. Gtfo Airlard you lunatic I'm embarrassed for your dumb ass[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 9a2972.jpg[/IMG]

If you notice all of HER symptoms were more severe than everyone else's she is such a joke!! I don't even think many of her stans are even going to give her any symphony after she was just fine. She is most definitely over..canceled goodbye!

Brighton

Unread post by Brighton »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... b5e152.jpg[/IMG]

hscheer10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hscheer10 »

lmao y'all said she was going to come home from vacation with some kind of ailment. granted that was during the Barcelona trip but she wouldn't dare get sick before heading off on yet another vacay! this girl is so frustrating. STAY HOME AARYN! it will do you and your girls' some good.
Jujuisonthatbeat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jujuisonthatbeat »

anxietyqueen wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 10:26 am
Deceased wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 9:53 am Airheads views are in the toilet. I don’t even know why she bothers with YT anymore. She didn’t even title her vlog anything catchy. She doesn’t show her life anymore (thanks Susan) and she is quickly becoming irrelevant. There’s nothing to even say on these boards anymore.

Canceled!! Bye sis.
Agreed. I also wonder if the mommy vlogger fad is dying out. I used to enjoy watching a lot of day in the life vlogs, but I’m over it now. They all post the same stuff and say the same things over and over, it’s so boring and uninteresting. None of them are posting anything new or different, despite calling themselves content creators.

I still watch a lot of YouTube, just not mommy vloggers.

I think it is! I used to watch videos when I had time and now I rather play solitaire or sudoku than waste my time on these bimbos. So boring.
Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

If you ask Aaryn, they def have Zika. Oh the drama. She’s like a 9th grader
Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I know this is aaryns thread but holy shit have you seems Tara’s almost naked maternity pic of her and Adam. She wins the most cringeworthy, embarrassing post of the decade. That ain’t it, sis.
lucky181
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lucky181 »

Adhbrh91 wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 12:09 pm I know this is aaryns thread but holy shit have you seems Tara’s almost naked maternity pic of her and Adam. She wins the most cringeworthy, embarrassing post of the decade. That ain’t it, sis.
Wow are they hoping for a Calvin Klein ad? I'm sorry but why post that on IG...just keep it private. I assume her hand is supposed to make it appear that she is naked from the chest down?

Please don't try something like that Airhead
Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

She’s lost her damn mind if she thinks she’s going to a CK ad. Omg Aaryn trying to do a one up pic with nick. I would die.
lucky181 wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 12:27 pm
Adhbrh91 wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 12:09 pm I know this is aaryns thread but holy shit have you seems Tara’s almost naked maternity pic of her and Adam. She wins the most cringeworthy, embarrassing post of the decade. That ain’t it, sis.
Wow are they hoping for a Calvin Klein ad? I'm sorry but why post that on IG...just keep it private. I assume her hand is supposed to make it appear that she is naked from the chest down?

Please don't try something like that Airhead
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Aaryn Williiams: Swipe Up for My Soul Part| #32

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

Nice roots Tman barf no class at all!

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 0a11c6.jpg[/IMG]

Hale27

Unread post by Hale27 »

Manda33556 wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 11:09 am I know it was said earlier that Adeline didn’t look right in a dress and I agree but I also noticed all of that junk Skyla is eating is catching up with her. Aaryn needs to get them all on a better routine or it’s not going to be pretty.
Agreed. Skyla's face is significantly rounder now. Aaron has the means to hire someone to prep healthy meals for all of them. I feel for those kid's kidneys.

Return to “Aaryn Williams”