MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williiams: Swipe Up for My Soul Part| #32

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

girlandboymom wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 9:55 am
ThisIsMyNameYouRead wrote:ImageImageImageImage

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 37c./quote]Beyond wasteful! And what style?!

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
And if she knew that from Skyla why not get basic pieces when she was pregnant with Adeline. I would have understood if she had said she got rid of it because originally they didn't plan to have more til Skyla was in kindergarten (because they didn't have the nanny in Georgia).
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by vandelynn »

girlandboymom wrote:

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 93937c.jpg[/IMG]
Beyond wasteful! And what style?!

The only change her style has seen would be going from tragic to terrifying and lets not forget tacky!! Lol Her style name could be TTT lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

girlandboymom wrote:

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 93937c.jpg[/IMG]
Beyond wasteful! And what style?!

She's not kidding anyone. It is probably way too hard physically for her to put them in a tote to store them and put up somewhere and then pull them back out. She probably gets exhausted just thinking about it.

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Adhbrh91 wrote:Because she knows everyone thinks Adeline looks like a little boy so she wanted to make her more feminine looking
jacquelyn wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 10:58 pm
susann wrote:Ugh. She pierced the fat kids ears. Why would you pierce a toddlers ears?
agreed

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Oh you know thats why she did it!! 100% sure bc she is so focused on looks it's probably hard for her to accept that Adeline isn't petite and looks like a little boy. I remember how she used to lie about Adelines weight before she even hit a year old. I wouldn't put it past her to still be lying about it. Truly sad

ThisIsMyNameYouRead
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ThisIsMyNameYouRead »

She's so obviously trying to get Nuna to send her a new car seat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tomato01
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tomato01 »

So is this bitch fishing for a FREE new carseat from Nuna?!? She needs to share this cause she raves about this brand, seems like give me a new carseat or I'm gonna trash you online, to me. If you think the car seat is defective or worn out before its time, contact the company privately first and then if you feel it wasn't to your satisfaction then maybe (but probably not) say something on social media. I'm sure she just spent $1000 on maternity clothes but god forbid she has to buy a new car seat for the safety of her child. I just can't with her!!
tomato01
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tomato01 »

ThisIsMyNameYouRead wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 12:25 pm She's so obviously trying to get Nuna to send her a new car seat. Image

LOL I just said the same thing. She is so obvious.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I'm not gonna lie if I spent that much on a seat and it broke I would be upset, but its for my child's safety so I would just go get another. Even if they don't send another you know she will buy yet another Nuna because $$$ means she loves her kid more or something. They should just put that extra cosco one with little padding in nicks truck and that pink nuna she has for his truck back in the navi. Was strollers, now car seats. She didn't buy it anyway, her mom did.
Hale27

Unread post by Hale27 »

tomato01 wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 12:32 pm So is this bitch fishing for a FREE new carseat from Nuna?!? She needs to share this cause she raves about this brand, seems like give me a new carseat or I'm gonna trash you online, to me. If you think the car seat is defective or worn out before its time, contact the company privately first and then if you feel it wasn't to your satisfaction then maybe (but probably not) say something on social media. I'm sure she just spent $1000 on maternity clothes but god forbid she has to buy a new car seat for the safety of her child. I just can't with her!!
This is just like when Nick dropped her bollie makeup container and kept tagging them in the story how obsessed she was over it. Lo and behold they sent her a new one 🙄
Boymomma
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Boymomma »

There’s 11k between Sherwin and T-man!!!!! Sooooooo close!!!!

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Do you think she plays the I'm pregnant/miserable with Nick (like the belly band already). I get pregnancy is hard and its different even each pregnancy but she needs to get over it and acting like its the end of the world.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Oh Liza in labor, makes total sense why Aaryn brought out the belly band for attention.
susann
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by susann »

I do animal rescue, specifically horse rescue. I see starving horses every day. People can’t afford, or won’t afford to buy a bale of hay. When I see the money this bitch bleeds through, on crap, it makes me crazed. The money she spends on fucking princess dresses for those spoiled rotten children could feed countless animals or even children. I just hate her entitled, utterly thoughtless waste. And she’s teaching her spoiled brats to be as wasteful and spoiled as she is.
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Hale27 wrote:
tomato01 wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 12:32 pm So is this bitch fishing for a FREE new carseat from Nuna?!? She needs to share this cause she raves about this brand, seems like give me a new carseat or I'm gonna trash you online, to me. If you think the car seat is defective or worn out before its time, contact the company privately first and then if you feel it wasn't to your satisfaction then maybe (but probably not) say something on social media. I'm sure she just spent $1000 on maternity clothes but god forbid she has to buy a new car seat for the safety of her child. I just can't with her!!
This is just like when Nick dropped her bollie makeup container and kept tagging them in the story how obsessed she was over it. Lo and behold they sent her a new one Image
I guess bc she is so dumb she assumes everyone else is dumb around her and don't realize what she is up too. Always trying to get something free which is hilarious since she puts a facade up that they are loaded. I guess the Geriatric mobile payment is pinching her wallet so much she's gotta beg a company for a free car seat lmao Image she is so basic she's predictable on every aspect of her pathetic life.
#getarealjobairblob

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I guess she is afraid to show her "dunlap" after her seeing how bad it really looked in a bikini but she still wants to post belly buster of hers. Perfect solution....belly supporter band!! ImageImageImage

Side note I've never seen a "pregnant belly" actually have cellulite bc usually its just stretched taunt. Interesting [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... abf3f3.jpg[/IMG]

Jammrm
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jammrm »

Rkp65i wrote:
susann wrote:Ugh. She pierced the fat kids ears. Why would you pierce a toddlers ears?
I pierced my baby’s ears. Everyone has their own beliefs.

My granddaughter got hers done at four months. It’s easier, heals without dirty hands touching them and they aren’t scared to death

skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

I'm not defending her at all but the dresses she bought were for weddings right and most women will get new dresses for weddings and very pregnancy you don't have the same shape so if she had dressed doesn't mean they would look good. I'm grateful she went with maternity dresses as they will be appropriate unlike the teeny tiny short too short black dress she wore at the last one that barely covered her bits.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

skippy1931 wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 9:27 pm I'm not defending her at all but the dresses she bought were for weddings right and most women will get new dresses for weddings and very pregnancy you don't have the same shape so if she had dressed doesn't mean they would look good. I'm grateful she went with maternity dresses as they will be appropriate unlike the teeny tiny short too short black dress she wore at the last one that barely covered her bits.
She just said needed maternity clothes and bought 3 dresses so I think it was just for summer. I don't know why she didn't get maternity dresses/clothes to begin with. She bought those other dresses that were tight even in her first trimester.
Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

In one day broke bitch shamelessly tries to get Nuna to send her a new car seat and Stokee to send her a high chair for Reese. Keep it classy, boo boo. Every time she mentions a company name, I imagine Susan with 3 bows of ice cream next to her, feverishly sending those companies emails 🤣

Return to “Aaryn Williams”