Aaryn Williams: Big as a Whale, Still Shilling the Sale! Swipe Up! | Part #33

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams: Big as a Whale, Still Shilling the Sale! Swipe Up! | Part #33

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

kaper wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:01 pm All I can think of when Aaryn gushes over those dance photos is poor Jonbenet Ramsey. Patricia Ramsey was all caught up in the pageant lifestyle for her daughter.
Aaryn has told some stories about her mom being a stage mom. She already sounds the same.
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams: Big as a Whale, Still Shilling the Sale! Swipe Up! | Part #33

Unread post by vandelynn »

Airlards heart was just bursting at the seams that she even can't!!!!****Insert her Damsel in distress sigh*** Im so over emotional over these dance photos that Im gonna cry ***forces 2 tears out of her eyes*** But don't worry she has her camera ready to catch those tears bc she just can't with the photos!!!

OMFG!! Do these crazy bitches EVER think just how stupid they look when they "catch their emotions" on a selfie!! That is my biggest pet peeve with ig. It she was really feeling those feelings which we know shes not bc c'mom on its InstaMom were talking about here her VERY LAST thought is not gonna be "hold on let me take a selfie" So fake and phony is nauseating and others do it not just Airlard. I think of all the important moments in my life that has made me tear up or cry and never once thought "but first a selfie" wtf!!!!! Scariest thought of the day: These idiots are raising our country's future generations to come!!! Were going to hell in a handbasket for sure with these dingbats!! Lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

DollarTreeCandy wrote:
karmacat wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:35 pm Oh Aaryn Gries Williams...how much time did it take you to find what you thought was the "perfect" shot of you crying after actually filming yourself cry?

Do you even realize how screwed up, weird and fake you are for doing that?

Seeing people genuinely cry in an unstaged, unprepared way is actually heartbreaking. You know, like Howard in the Big Brother house...remember him? The grown man that you brought to tears, alone in a room by himself because of your unbelievably open, proud, bullying, racist ways. Oh that's right you're just pretending that never happened.

You just demonstrated once again what a phony you are. Good job huuuunnnnie.
I remember watching that as it was happening with Howard. That crushed me. That man is a Saint for handling that situation so calmly.
He is truly a saint! Me on the other hand would have caught her in a blind spot of a camera and had a little chat! Lol

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

TwoCuteMama wrote:
karmacat wrote:Hey AirHole followers, how much of her phony bullshit are you falling for? She's tried all sorts of ways to reinvent herself and they have all been a FAIL.

Ridiculous captions on her IG posts trying to be inspiring that weren't even written by her. Where did they go? FAIL.

Weird staged photos of her laughing in a meadow and sitting by trailers. FAIL.

What about that "UNBOTHERED AF" stage? We all know that was bullshit because she reads here on the reg AND addresses comments here in her stories. FAIL.

What about the "my trainer" bull crap and filming her "healthy" food hauls that were just half eaten items from her fridge? That went bye bye quick. FAIL.

Now lets try relatable mom. Yeah that's failing fast with $400 sunglasses and an endless supply of car seats, baby gear, 9 new pacifiers for her third daughter, strange jewelry for an unborn baby and piles of useless forgotten crap filling every space she has. Vacation after vacation, shopping sprees, a nanny-sitter, all for a stay at home mom who actually never stays the F home. Yeah that sounds like all sorts of moms we know. FAIL.

What about Hello Fresh and NurtureLife and how they were perfect for her on the go "busy" life style. Turns out those companies aren't down with racists. Sucks to be you Aaron. Poof! Suddenly those packaged delivery services don't seem to fit her lifestyle so she conveniently doesn't talk about them anymore. FAIL.

Oh and let's not forget spending a shit load of money on a bunch of kitchen crap for her cooking for her family phase after everyone was sick. That was short-lived. FAIL.

Now lets try pushing dog food for a dog that she leaves with "help" all the time and practically ignores and steps over in videos. That's a LAME FAIL since she's running out of things to promote so why not dog food. Poor Zel.

Fast forward to her soon-to-be FAIL, shit show "brand" that's been her "dream" all of 2 months.
Somehow she's going to have a bunch of people she wouldn't be caught dead hanging out with be gullible enough to spend their hard earned money on trash they don't need. (Let's face it, if she's openly making fun of people at drive thrus then we can only imagine what she says about people, namely her followers off camera.)
All under the guise of providing some sort of functional items for moms. Good Luck Aaryn. You don't have an original thought in your weird shaped head so you should probably make sure you have a lawyer on retainer for when you copy other people's ideas and try to pass them off as your own.

Oh stupid me, you probably already have one from when your mom tried to sue CBS for exposing you on national TV for the racist you are. How did that work out? Oh yeah, FAIL.

And most of her followers don't even know about her Big Brother past and the fact that she refuses to acknowledge it, ignores questions about it and just pretends it will go away.
AirHole followers, please open your eyes and see this chick for what she really is.
Yessssss hunnniiieeeee you hit the nail on the head!! ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes....yes....and yes!! Hey maybe she copy what you wrote and use it as her social media bio!!! Yeah probably not lmao

Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Toodles123 »

Go and suggest and vote for titles. New thread coming later the day.

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=ht ... are_type=t

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

grantlovesmusick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by grantlovesmusick »

karmacat wrote:Hey AirHole followers, how much of her phony bullshit are you falling for? She's tried all sorts of ways to reinvent herself and they have all been a FAIL.

Ridiculous captions on her IG posts trying to be inspiring that weren't even written by her. Where did they go? FAIL.

What about that "UNBOTHERED AF" stage? We all know that was bullshit because she reads here on the reg AND addresses comments here in her stories. FAIL.

What about the "my trainer" bull crap and filming her "healthy" food hauls that were just half eaten items from her fridge? That went bye bye quick. FAIL.

Now lets try relatable mom. Yeah that's failing fast with $400 sunglasses and an endless supply of car seats, baby gear, 9 new pacifiers for her third daughter, strange jewelry for an unborn baby and piles of useless forgotten crap filling every space she has. Vacation after vacation, shopping sprees, a nanny-sitter, all for a stay at home mom who actually never stays the F home. Yeah that sounds like all sorts of moms we know. FAIL.

What about Hello Fresh and NurtureLife and how they were perfect for her on the go "busy" life style. Turns out those companies aren't down with racists. Sucks to be you Aaron. Poof! Suddenly those packaged delivery services don't seem to fit her lifestyle so she conveniently doesn't talk about them anymore. FAIL.

Oh and let's not forget spending a shit load of money on a bunch of kitchen crap for her cooking for her family phase after everyone was sick. That was short-lived. FAIL.

Now lets try pushing dog food for a dog that she leaves with "help" all the time and practically ignores and steps over in videos. That's a LAME FAIL since she's running out of things to promote so why not dog food. Poor Zel.

Fast forward to her soon-to-be FAIL, shit show "brand" that's been her "dream" all of 2 months.
Somehow she's going to have a bunch of people she wouldn't be caught dead hanging out with be gullible enough to spend their hard earned money on trash they don't need. (Let's face it, if she's openly making fun of people at drive thrus then we can only imagine what she says about people, namely her followers off camera.)
All under the guise of providing some sort of functional items for moms. Good Luck Aaryn. You don't have an original thought in your weird shaped head so you should probably make sure you have a lawyer on retainer for when you copy other people's ideas and try to pass them off as your own.

Oh stupid me, you probably already have one from when your mom tried to sue CBS for exposing you on national TV for the racist you are. How did that work out? Oh yeah, FAIL.

And most of her followers don't even know about her Big Brother past and the fact that she refuses to acknowledge it, ignores questions about it and just pretends it will go away.
AirHole followers, please open your eyes and see this chick for what she really is.
You wrote that perfectly but you forgot about all the friendships she went through and then stomped on them. Rachelle,Krista ECT.

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk

grantlovesmusick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by grantlovesmusick »

lilagrace1 wrote:
Cinderella777 wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:07 pm Brand, Schmand.... The only thing she can put on her merch is 'Lazy AF, Racist AF or Dumb AF'.... I'm sure it would sell like hot cakes hunnniieeee.

Is she only doing a brand because tman is planning to sell "merch"? that is pathetic. both have pretty awful taste especially airgas.
Oh brother T man is coming out with merch. Ya know they all gotta 1 up each other

sarahvilmer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sarahvilmer »

Omg Skyla at her recital looks like an absolute bratttt. I can’t

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

sarahvilmer wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:35 am Omg Skyla at her recital looks like an absolute bratttt. I can’t

Are we surprised? She was definetly feeling it lol. My 3 year old would have jumped off the stage so I give her that to be doing what she was supposed to.
jcb927
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jcb927 »

Another venti iced coffee for Erwin. That sicker has 275mg of caffeine btw. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... e52835.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I think this dipshit even attempted to draw on Skylas eyebrows!!! Lol They are never this dark and plus they are totally uneven and Airlards brows are always jacked up and uneven. I get ppl do makeup on their kids for dance but the eyebrows seem to be a little over the top! LolImage

Tootired2mom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tootired2mom »

I thought skyla dancing was cute. She was having fun, not being stuck in car seat all day. I’d be a pissy little shit too if I was in the damn road all day.
Morethescarier

Unread post by Morethescarier »

vandelynn wrote:I think this dipshit even attempted to draw on Skylas eyebrows!!! Lol They are never this dark and plus they are totally uneven and Airlards brows are always jacked up and uneven. I get ppl do makeup on their kids for dance but the eyebrows seem to be a little over the top! LolImage

Image Omg! Awful.

lilagrace1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lilagrace1 »

grantlovesmusick wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 4:50 am
lilagrace1 wrote:
Cinderella777 wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:07 pm Brand, Schmand.... The only thing she can put on her merch is 'Lazy AF, Racist AF or Dumb AF'.... I'm sure it would sell like hot cakes hunnniieeee.

Is she only doing a brand because tman is planning to sell "merch"? that is pathetic. both have pretty awful taste especially airgas.
Oh brother T man is coming out with merch. Ya know they all gotta 1 up each other

I know and they are both completely unoriginal so its such a joke. Tman is like a Martha stewart tarantula eye look and airbubble is disney hooker wear with a racist caption.
Itsnotmyfault
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Itsnotmyfault »

vandelynn wrote:
TwoCuteMama wrote:

Yessssss hunnniiieeeee you hit the nail on the head!! ImageImage

Yes....yes....and yes!! Hey maybe she copy what you wrote and use it as her social media bio!!! Yeah probably not lmao

Beautiful!! This fits with so many YT mamas On YT now daysImageImage
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Toodles123 »

New Thread Ladies :

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=ht ... are_type=t

Sent from my LM-X210 using Tapatalk

Return to “Aaryn Williams”