Unread post by Toodles123 »

Title Credit : Gladys Kravitz I

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

BlondeQueen96
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams: Big as a Whale, Still Shilling the Sale! Swipe Up! | Part #33

Unread post by BlondeQueen96 »

Love the title.
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Aaryn Williams: Big as a Whale, Still Shilling the Sale! Swipe Up! | Part #33

Unread post by vandelynn »

Ohhh that title lmao

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by vandelynn »

Someone on the other thread said she is starting to look like Oogie Boogie from TNBC. Well you nailed it ImageImageImage[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... bb045a.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Jammrm
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jammrm »

Why cut Adeline’s hair when she barely has any? She can’t talk worth a shit to the hair dresser. Stutter Muffin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

When I saw the towel on Skyla I thought it was what they put on when you have your hair dyed/highlighted. Wouldn't put it past Aaryn to have their hair lightened.

I think Adeline had hair in her bags so that's probably what they are cutting.
xocoffeeloverxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by xocoffeeloverxo »

I think she actually took a while to cut Adeline’s hair. Sometimes when you cut a babies hair they get more strength and it grows quicker.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

MiloandMax1 wrote:When I saw the towel on Skyla I thought it was what they put on when you have your hair dyed/highlighted. Wouldn't put it past Aaryn to have their hair lightened.

My salon puts a towel on the kiddos and sprays their hair wet rather than shampooing it.

Jammrm
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jammrm »

xocoffeeloverxo wrote:I think she actually took a while to cut Adeline’s hair. Sometimes when you cut a babies hair they get more strength and it grows quicker.
Hair grows from the follicles under the scalp. Nothing you do to the surface of the hair will get it to grow or become thick. If they have little pieces longer than the rest cutting those may make it appear thicker but that’s it

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Rkp65i wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 11:42 am
MiloandMax1 wrote:When I saw the towel on Skyla I thought it was what they put on when you have your hair dyed/highlighted. Wouldn't put it past Aaryn to have their hair lightened.

My salon puts a towel on the kiddos and sprays their hair wet rather than shampooing it.

I get that. I just thought it was a cap thing when I first looked and immediately went to her highlighting their haie haha
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Aaryn Williams: Big as a Whale, Still Shilling the Sale! Swipe Up! | Part #33

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

The way Aaryn communicates with actual people is so fucking cringey.

Tootired2mom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tootired2mom »

Nick being mad about that car seat would 10000% be my hubby. I wouldn’t have bought it to begin with because all car seat have to pass the same safety standards. I bet he is pissed the cheaper one is outlasting that fancy one.
Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

The girls are already scratching each other in the face. You’re killing the parent game! Keep poppin’ em out.
misspersonality
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by misspersonality »

Tootired2mom wrote:Nick being mad about that car seat would 10000% be my hubby. I wouldn’t have bought it to begin with because all car seat have to pass the same safety standards. I bet he is pissed the cheaper one is outlasting that fancy one.
They spend money like crazy, if the fancy car seat is broke and “dangerous” go buy another one. Sell your $400 sunglasses if you have to.
xocoffeeloverxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by xocoffeeloverxo »

I understand how the hair grows, but I amHispanic and believe in this 100%. Normally after a first haircut or (shaving the head) the hair grows significantly (for a baby that has little hair). It’s just what we believe. Just my belief and sharing my opinion.
Jammrm wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 11:53 am
xocoffeeloverxo wrote:I think she actually took a while to cut Adeline’s hair. Sometimes when you cut a babies hair they get more strength and it grows quicker.
Hair grows from the follicles under the scalp. Nothing you do to the surface of the hair will get it to grow or become thick. If they have little pieces longer than the rest cutting those may make it appear thicker but that’s it

crestsanicode
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by crestsanicode »

xocoffeeloverxo wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 2:56 pm I understand how the hair grows, but I amHispanic and believe in this 100%. Normally after a first haircut or (shaving the head) the hair grows significantly (for a baby that has little hair). It’s just what we believe. Just my belief and sharing my opinion.
Jammrm wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 11:53 am

Yeah, that’s a wives tale from before we had scientific evidence that hair doesn’t grow faster whether you cut it or not. The only way you can make your hair grow faster is if you had some sort of deficiency that slowed hair growth and corrected it.
Carmencita
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Carmencita »

Aaryn: Her hair is long for a 3 year old.
Hairdresser: *crickets*

Aaryn, hunnnie, I'm sorry to break it to you but Skyla's hair is average at best. Stop trying to make "the longest hair everrr" happen, it's not going to happen.
Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

Can Aaryn only talk to a camera? Her trying to talk to their girls doing the girls hair was embarrassing.
mglover9221
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mglover9221 »

The vocal fry is like nails on a chalk board. I bet the hair stylists were rolling their eyes so hard. I work in a spa/salon and we always get annoyed when people have their phone out recording the whole time. We do not wanna be in your videos I understand taking pics of Adeline’s first hAircut but come on. Sitting there recording the whole time?

Morethescarier

Unread post by Morethescarier »

mglover9221 wrote:The vocal fry is like nails on a chalk board. I bet the hair stylists were rolling their eyes so hard. I work in a spa/salon and we always get annoyed when people have their phone out recording the whole time. We do not wanna be in your videos I understand taking pics of Adeline’s first hAircut but come on. Sitting there recording the whole time?

Did the hair stylist agree to be on camera?
Did she agree to be seen by thousands of people on Instagram? I hope so.
She probably didn’t even ask it it was ok to film.

Return to “Aaryn Williams”