Unread post by misspersonality »

Snarkybetch23
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams: All the junk in the trunk & Nick might be a drunk |Part #34

Unread post by Snarkybetch23 »

Aaryn is obsessed with looking like celebrities. The only resemblance I see is to this chick named Chelsea and the ironic part is Aaryn loves this girl too. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... a5abba.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sarahvilmer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sarahvilmer »

This bitch really thinks she looks like a 17 year old. Pretty sure Billie Eilish isn’t a racist with too many rugrats and wrinkles galore

skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

normally I would agree about adeline but nope arryn is right she is a bruiser that bites shoves and has a mean mug all the time
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Aaryn Williams: All the junk in the trunk & Nick might be a drunk |Part #34

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

glowing564 wrote:Good lord her entire backyard is about to blow into the neighbors... poor neighbors

If one of the inflatable toys blew in my fucking backyard I would probably would put it in the middle of the road or I would just fucking make a small fucking hole in the floatable so it would go flatImageImageImageImageImageImage

What is yaya giving the girls cars for there 16 birthdays spoil fricken brats... everything will be handed to them they probably won’t even work a day in there life’s.

Tootired2mom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tootired2mom »

mssqueen233 wrote:
glowing564 wrote:Good lord her entire backyard is about to blow into the neighbors... poor neighbors

If one of the inflatable toys blew in my fucking backyard I would probably would put it in the middle of the road or I would just fucking make a small fucking hole in the floatable so it would go flatImageImageImageImageImageImage

What is yaya giving the girls cars for there 16 birthdays spoil fricken brats... everything will be handed to them they probably won’t even work a day in there life’s.

Don’t huge inflatables come with stakes so they don’t blow away. I live in a mini tornado alley, so when the wind starts picking up I run outside and secure everything. I also don’t have any inflatables for that reason lol
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

I can't believe she paid 27.00 for wrapping paper. I mean even 4 rolls that's almost 7 a roll.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Tootired2mom wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:21 am
mssqueen233 wrote:

Don’t huge inflatables come with stakes so they don’t blow away. I live in a mini tornado alley, so when the wind starts picking up I run outside and secure everything. I also don’t have any inflatables for that reason lol
They do but they aren't much. I think our huge bounce house came with 2 (maybe 4) small plastic stakes. One broke putting it in the ground. We actually bought tent stakes and use weighted bags but live in a windy area. After seeing videos of ones going flying with kids in them I wanted to try everything.
Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

She can front on social media all she wants, but how bad she has aged is a dead giveaway about how her life really is. I know ya ya has had a lot of plastic surgery, but she looks 5 years younger than Aaryn. Probably because she stopped at 1 kid! Aaryn looks worn out and stressed to the max. It must be hard trying to keep up with this image of a perfect lifestyle when in actuality it’s far from perfect. Nick now travels, she’s unhappy they don’t own their own home and her kids are horribly behaved
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Adhbrh91 wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:48 am She can front on social media all she wants, but how bad she has aged is a dead giveaway about how her life really is. I know ya ya has had a lot of plastic surgery, but she looks 5 years younger than Aaryn. Probably because she stopped at 1 kid! Aaryn looks worn out and stressed to the max. It must be hard trying to keep up with this image of a perfect lifestyle when in actuality it’s far from perfect. Nick now travels, she’s unhappy they don’t own their own home and her kids are horribly behaved
Yaya also looks like she works out (I think their house has a gym as well) and although we've seen her drinking as well any time they are together she also always has a water bottle in Colorado vlogs. Aaryn does not keep herself hydrated which doesn't help her skin.
cyatz
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cyatz »

Adhbrh91 wrote:She can front on social media all she wants, but how bad she has aged is a dead giveaway about how her life really is. I know ya ya has had a lot of plastic surgery, but she looks 5 years younger than Aaryn. Probably because she stopped at 1 kid! Aaryn looks worn out and stressed to the max. It must be hard trying to keep up with this image of a perfect lifestyle when in actuality it’s far from perfect. Nick now travels, she’s unhappy they don’t own their own home and her kids are horribly behaved
And yet this bitch is already talking about baby #4...

sarahvilmer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sarahvilmer »

cyatz wrote:
Adhbrh91 wrote:She can front on social media all she wants, but how bad she has aged is a dead giveaway about how her life really is. I know ya ya has had a lot of plastic surgery, but she looks 5 years younger than Aaryn. Probably because she stopped at 1 kid! Aaryn looks worn out and stressed to the max. It must be hard trying to keep up with this image of a perfect lifestyle when in actuality it’s far from perfect. Nick now travels, she’s unhappy they don’t own their own home and her kids are horribly behaved

She’s truly sick in the head Jesus Christ

mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Aaryn Williams: All the junk in the trunk & Nick might be a drunk |Part #34

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

cyatz wrote:

I’m calling this Aaryn Tman Liza will be knocked up in 2021 shit show like give your vagina a rest....they will be like are you fucking tonight did you have sex all this week have you took a pregnancy test blah blah blah...

grantlovesmusick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by grantlovesmusick »

sarahvilmer wrote:
cyatz wrote:

Does that Addeline ever smile. Never thought she was ever cute. She is going to be a tomboy. Airlard didn't get her boy but she's got her a major tomboy.

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Aaryn gets detailing every month, Nick here's a car vacuum happy fathers day
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

grantlovesmusick wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:27 am
sarahvilmer wrote:
cyatz wrote:

Does that Addeline ever smile. Never thought she was ever cute. She is going to be a tomboy. Airlard didn't get her boy but she's got her a major tomboy.

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk
Adeline used to be such a happy baby. But I think because she was so chill she was easy to ignore (with food and iPad). She also stares blankly it seems. I also notice around Skyla she has that stare but when she's by herself she's adorable (like the book reading). She just wants attention. I do think she will be a tomboy but that's why Aaryn got her ears pierced and putting her in dance next year.
hscheer10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hscheer10 »

MiloandMax1 wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:29 am Aaryn gets detailing every month, Nick here's a car vacuum happy fathers day
I hope that's a gag gift. Honestly so wrong that she gets him a vacuum, like what?!?!? That's like getting your wife some cookware on mother's day. "Here's some new dishes honey, now make me a sandwich!" So rude.
Treats2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Treats2 »

It’s official. She’s obsessed with Nick. God forbid if he every tries to leave her, he won’t won’t make it out alive.

jcb927
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jcb927 »

mssqueen233 wrote:
cyatz wrote:

I’m calling this Aaryn Tman Liza will be knocked up in 2021 shit show like give your vagina a rest....they will be like are you fucking tonight did you have sex all this week have you took a pregnancy test blah blah blah...

2021?! Lol aaryn will be pregnant by summer next year

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Gladys Kravitz I
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Gladys Kravitz I »

Treats2 wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:16 pm It’s official. She’s obsessed with Nick. God forbid if he every tries to leave her, he won’t won’t make it out alive.

IKR! Cue the Fatal Attraction
Scene....."I won't be ignored Dan!!!! I mean Nick!!!!" 😠🐇🛁🔪

Return to “Aaryn Williams”