Aaryn Williams: All the junk in the trunk & Nick might be a drunk |Part #34

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams: All the junk in the trunk & Nick might be a drunk |Part #34

Unread post by vandelynn »

She really has her Stans fooled that she gets up everyday and never sits down and just cleans and goes....all.day.long. She is truly a sociopath & compulsive liar!! All she does is sit on her fat ass and does nothing. Quit fronting Airhog your house, pantry, car and everything in between is a disorganized filthy mess. That doesn't happen if you never sit down and you're cleaning all day. Her stans just might actually be dumber than she is. ImageImageImageImage[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 303911.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... a91683.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 40d339.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

SJ011814 wrote:“Does nick help with housework?”
Arryn responds with no, so everyone can be so impressed she’s a #bossmom but she forgets to mention her cleaning service and nanny Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She has them fooled thinking she actually does ANYTHING productive lmao

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Nick seems to really be stepping away from all the things he used to do just as she is about to have a 3rd baby! She is going to absolutely tank when that baby gets here. She can't deal with 2 let alone 2 toddlers and a newborn. Adeline is gonna give her a hell of a time too when Airhog has the baby 24/7 and Adeline can't just climb up all over her. Poor Reese doesn't stand a chance.

misspersonality
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by misspersonality »

“Skyla is always fussy after SCHOOL because school is a lot”
Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

At least she was being real and not the usual life is all perfect unicorns and rainbows. She’s still an ungrateful brat though. She can talk about how hard it is having a husband who works long hours, but not bash the guy to your hundreds of thousands of subscribers.
crestsanicode
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by crestsanicode »

vandelynn wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:14 pm Nick seems to really be stepping away from all the things he used to do just as she is about to have a 3rd baby! She is going to absolutely tank when that baby gets here. She can't deal with 2 let alone 2 toddlers and a newborn. Adeline is gonna give her a hell of a time too when Airhog has the baby 24/7 and Adeline can't just climb up all over her. Poor Reese doesn't stand a chance.

She really needs her mom to come down for a few MONTHS. If he’s going to be gone sun up to sun down wtf? How is she going to manage a newborn and two toddlers? Getting Skyla to school when they live in BFE and going anywhere is a project? A sleep deprived person should not be handling 3 kids on their own. I’m sure people will be like I DID IT!! And good for you but no one should have to.
Morethescarier

Unread post by Morethescarier »

crestsanicode wrote:
vandelynn wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:14 pm Nick seems to really be stepping away from all the things he used to do just as she is about to have a 3rd baby! She is going to absolutely tank when that baby gets here. She can't deal with 2 let alone 2 toddlers and a newborn. Adeline is gonna give her a hell of a time too when Airhog has the baby 24/7 and Adeline can't just climb up all over her. Poor Reese doesn't stand a chance.

She really needs her mom to come down for a few MONTHS. If he’s going to be gone sun up to sun down wtf? How is she going to manage a newborn and two toddlers? Getting Skyla to school when they live in BFE and going anywhere is a project? A sleep deprived person should not be handling 3 kids on their own. I’m sure people will be like I DID IT!! And good for you but no one should have to.
I get the impression her mom couldn’t think of anything worse than coming to help her for a few months.
Yes she’s very loving to the kids when she visits but I think she loves giving them back and going back to her amazing job and gorgeous home.
Maybe that’s why Aaryn was an only child.
Or maybe I’ve got it completely wrong.

glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by glorygirl920 »

Morethescarier wrote:
crestsanicode wrote:

I get the impression her mom couldn’t think of anything worse than coming to help her for a few months.
Yes she’s very loving to the kids when she visits but I think she loves giving them back and going back to her amazing job and gorgeous home.

I've always gotten that impression too. And when they go on trips it's always Nick's parents that watch them extended periods.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Graysky33
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Graysky33 »

Why is every youtube mom obsessed with the idea that they are going to have their babies early? That's all we heard about for months from Liza and Tara and now she's starting, too.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

cringe247365
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cringe247365 »

She blocked me because I asked “what happened to the health kick? I can relate.” That’s a legit question. UNSUBSCRIBED.
Hale27

Unread post by Hale27 »

Find it odd Nick can take time off for vacations and staycations but can't take maybe 5 business days off for a new baby. I know some husband's can't, but I'm sure he could. Clearly he just doesn't want to.
username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by username44 »

What’s with Aaryn and those freshly picked shoes? Do y’all put those on your 1 1/2 year olds? I feel those are more for babies 0-12 months. My daughter is Skyla’s age, plus I never got into those, but I’m pretty sure toddlers Adeline’s age need hard sole, sturdy shoes. Aaryn thinks those shoes are everything, sis! But I don’t get the appeal.
grantlovesmusick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by grantlovesmusick »

Morethescarier wrote:
crestsanicode wrote:

Hey she's the one who pushed hard to get pregnant again because the others got pregnant. Airblob should of really thought things through. Now she's in for a rude awakening. Nick is out making the money she should be appreciative. She needs to figure this mess out now.

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk

Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

I don't understand why she had her babies so close together in age, I get that some people choose that and seem to manage but she is not one of them. It's going to be a circus dealing with that many young ones at home.

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk

grantlovesmusick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by grantlovesmusick »

vandelynn wrote:Nick seems to really be stepping away from all the things he used to do just as she is about to have a 3rd baby! She is going to absolutely tank when that baby gets here. She can't deal with 2 let alone 2 toddlers and a newborn. Adeline is gonna give her a hell of a time too when Airhog has the baby 24/7 and Adeline can't just climb up all over her. Poor Reese doesn't stand a chance.

Nick looks very stressed out lately and aggravated with her

Morethescarier

Unread post by Morethescarier »

grantlovesmusick wrote:
vandelynn wrote:Nick seems to really be stepping away from all the things he used to do just as she is about to have a 3rd baby! She is going to absolutely tank when that baby gets here. She can't deal with 2 let alone 2 toddlers and a newborn. Adeline is gonna give her a hell of a time too when Airhog has the baby 24/7 and Adeline can't just climb up all over her. Poor Reese doesn't stand a chance.

Nick looks very stressed out lately and aggravated with her

Did you see him in the last vlog in the car? He was in cloud cuckoo land not listening to her at all lol.

AJmom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AJmom »

She thinks there’s no way she’s making it to her due date and I’m rolling my eyes so hard. If you watch her pregnancy updates with skyla and adeline, you’ll see the same trend. She “just knew” she wasn’t gonna make it just like she knew they were going to be boys.
This is going to be a LONG NEXT 2 months if she’s waiting around to go into labor already...I can’t wait to watch the shit show.
sahmthatcooks
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sahmthatcooks »

Hahah
Arryn: *hires cleaners pawns her kids off on others, full of herself and lazy*
Also Arryn: *organizes pantry once* motherhood is hard AF

Jammrm
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jammrm »

So Adeline shit in the tub and Aaryn had no clue until after they were asleep lmao how long were they in the tub with poop and they ate popsicles in the tub. Hopefully Adeline didn’t poop first thing. Poor Skyla oh wait what if Skyla did it Hahahaha highly unlikely but poor Aaryn

notyomama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by notyomama »

username44 wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:45 pm What’s with Aaryn and those freshly picked shoes? Do y’all put those on your 1 1/2 year olds? I feel those are more for babies 0-12 months. My daughter is Skyla’s age, plus I never got into those, but I’m pretty sure toddlers Adeline’s age need hard sole, sturdy shoes. Aaryn thinks those shoes are everything, sis! But I don’t get the appeal.
Actually youre wrong, science says babies and toddlers need soft soled shoes and flexible soles to grow correctly. I use the leather type ones until they're walking and playing outside and switch to flexible soles.

Return to “Aaryn Williams”