Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams: Falling to (Reese's) Pieces | Part #36

Unread post by sahmthatcooks »

MiloandMax1 wrote:
Gladys Kravitz I wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:36 pm
MiloandMax1 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:49 pm Those dresses are so tacky that the girls were in. Whatever happened to just putting big sister shirts on?
Like everyday ordinary peasants?? Well, that's just not allowed in the land of Erwin!
True. They look like they are on their way to dance not to see their sister.
They also just looked flat out uncomfortable. Looked like they could flex out of them, not calling them fat the outfit was just so tight.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Manda33556
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Manda33556 »

mommyto3 wrote:
jazieg wrote:I know I'm going to get kicked to the curb here, but I just have to ask everyone how many of you have birthed ugly babies with bad noses, eyebrows, lips, hairlines, etc.,??? Come on, I just know so many here had ugly babies that looked Huge, like the Opposite Sex, just horrible, right???

Oh wait... It's just these YT Mom's that birth ugly babies and all yours when you see them for the first time are "perfect". You fall in love right away. Nah, you stop and compare your kids to your others, right??? Which one was cuter...

Tear Aaryn apart all you want IMO, but for fucks sake let this baby maybe exist in the world 24hrs before you tear her innocent self apart. I really am sad reading all this crap about a newborn. REHARDLESS of her being Aaryns.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
Amen! Thank you!

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

Well I did say the little shit was cute but Aaryn will have her ruined in no time she will be a jerk just like Skyla. And ya I had 4 babies that were all beautiful when they were born , I was lucky because I’m not a beauty queen by any means. Get over yourself. If Aaryn didn’t want things to be said about her children , she shouldn’t have sold them for a dollar. I wouldn’t put every minute of my life for the world to watch , and expect everything to be positive.. especially if I was a racist jerk and a terrible mom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

sorry I do not for one minute think taras son is cute
jacquelyn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jacquelyn »

skippy1931 wrote:sorry I do not for one minute think taras son is cute
me either, he looks like an old man. I do think Liza's son is pretty cute though.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

begenos1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by begenos1 »

Aaryn williams: dreamed of a twin but once again nicks genes took the win

skankhunt69
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by skankhunt69 »

jcb927 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:30 pm
jazieg wrote:I know I'm going to get kicked to the curb here, but I just have to ask everyone how many of you have birthed ugly babies with bad noses, eyebrows, lips, hairlines, etc.,??? Come on, I just know so many here had ugly babies that looked Huge, like the Opposite Sex, just horrible, right???

Oh wait... It's just these YT Mom's that birth ugly babies and all yours when you see them for the first time are "perfect". You fall in love right away. Nah, you stop and compare your kids to your others, right??? Which one was cuter...

Tear Aaryn apart all you want IMO, but for fucks sake let this baby maybe exist in the world 24hrs before you tear her innocent self apart. I really am sad reading all this crap about a newborn. REHARDLESS of her being Aaryns.

There's always a few psychos in here who will do anything to hate on everything about Erwin, including her kids looks unfortunately. I don't think her girls are ugly by any means, they're pretty cute. But pointing out that they resemble nick more than Erwin when they are little doesn't mean they're ugly lol.

I mean, I've seen some ugly babies before... It happens, and they get cuter as they get older, but Skyla, Adeline, and Reese were/are all pretty cute

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Also hilarious they're convinced all Aaryn cares about is looks yet that's a projection of themselves and their insecurities bc that's all they care about down to someone else's infant for God's sake lmfao
skankhunt69
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by skankhunt69 »

Manda33556 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:13 pm
mommyto3 wrote:

Amen! Thank you!

Well I did say the little shit was cute but Aaryn will have her ruined in no time she will be a jerk just like Skyla. And ya I had 4 babies that were all beautiful when they were born , I was lucky because I’m not a beauty queen by any means. Get over yourself. If Aaryn didn’t want things to be said about her children , she shouldn’t have sold them for a dollar. I wouldn’t put every minute of my life for the world to watch , and expect everything to be positive.. especially if I was a racist jerk and a terrible mom.

Nahh don't say that, I'm sure you just have no idea what it's like to have any kind of marketable skill, either good or bad, that someone would pay you money to do lolll. You literally don't know what it's like to be in a position like that, financially, all just for saying some stupid shit and filming some home videos of you and your very average looking children. You're coming across pretty jealous and holier than thou saying it like that "sis"
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by vandelynn »

Manda33556 wrote:
mommyto3 wrote:

Amen! Thank you!

I honestly can't see how these women chose to continue exposing their children on vlogs 3x a week. It's one thing to go into something like this and not really know the consequences. You would think they would have pulled the plug once YouTube disabled thousands of comment sections on vlogs with children bc of an organized pedophile ring. Smh

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by vandelynn »

vandelynn wrote:
Manda33556 wrote:
mommyto3 wrote:Amen! Thank you!

I honestly can't see how these women chose to continue exposing their children on vlogs 3x a week. It's one thing to go into something like this and not really know the consequences. You would think they would have pulled the plug once YouTube disabled thousands of comment sections on vlogs with children bc of an organized pedophile ring. At least with fb, snapchat and ig there is some level of security to make things private.

I'll never forget on ig when someone commented to Airhead about getting children's backpack, clothing etc personalized with their name and how it is unsafe and she left the nastiest comment to that person and continued to post comments along with her minions just tearing this woman to shreds. It was awful and it's one of my major pet peeves with Airhead bc she had the ability to pass that info along to someone who might not know it is considered unsafe. She has a large social media platform to pass important info like that one to others. It could possibly save someone's child one day. She was happier turning important info from the Missing and exploited children's website into a joke. That is just one example. I've seen many many more very similar to that.

*****Sorry for the double post. Idk why it cut it off then posted the entire thing last

Sent from my

thewhisper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewhisper »

Maybe I’m just a sucker for a cute, squishy newborn but I think all their babies are cute! Every newborn comes out looking differently than they will later. Two of mine came out so bruised and swollen you couldn’t tell what any of their features were for a good week.

Reese is a cutie and I think my husband is glad to be sterile right now. Lol.
grantlovesmusick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by grantlovesmusick »

skippy1931 wrote:sorry I do not for one minute think taras son is cute
Me either old man

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk

kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kristinn281 »

vandelynn wrote:
vandelynn wrote:
Manda33556 wrote:

I honestly can't see how these women chose to continue exposing their children on vlogs 3x a week. It's one thing to go into something like this and not really know the consequences. You would think they would have pulled the plug once YouTube disabled thousands of comment sections on vlogs with children bc of an organized pedophile ring. At least with fb, snapchat and ig there is some level of security to make things private.

I'll never forget on ig when someone commented to Airhead about getting children's backpack, clothing etc personalized with their name and how it is unsafe and she left the nastiest comment to that person and continued to post comments along with her minions just tearing this woman to shreds. It was awful and it's one of my major pet peeves with Airhead bc she had the ability to pass that info along to someone who might not know it is considered unsafe. She has a large social media platform to pass important info like that one to others. It could possibly save someone's child one day. She was happier turning important info from the Missing and exploited children's website into a joke. That is just one example. I've seen many many more very similar to that.

*****Sorry for the double post. Idk why it cut it off then posted the entire thing last

Sent from my

I agree I remember that and I couldn't believe that she turned good information into a bad thing and attacked the woman! Information that could save and protect children's lives she was very immature to do that .

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
sahmthatcooks
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sahmthatcooks »

kristinn281 wrote:
vandelynn wrote:
vandelynn wrote:I honestly can't see how these women chose to continue exposing their children on vlogs 3x a week. It's one thing to go into something like this and not really know the consequences. You would think they would have pulled the plug once YouTube disabled thousands of comment sections on vlogs with children bc of an organized pedophile ring. At least with fb, snapchat and ig there is some level of security to make things private.

Sent from my

I agree I remember that and I couldn't believe that she turned good information into a bad thing and attacked the woman! Information that could save and protect children's lives she was very immature to do that .

Not surprising just like how she manually turned her comments back on. This woman doesn’t care if her children get trafficked (go ahead stans they are her actions not mine) knowing why the comments got turned off should have made her sick, but it didn’t because her kids are money to her not people. I’m unconvinced she even loves them at this point

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

Oh Aaryn. Grabbing at straws at his point. She thinks her 24 hour old newborn has blue eyes. How after 3 kids does she not know all babies are born with blueish/grayish eyes and it takes a few months to know what color their eyes will actually be. And for those of you who think Reese is cute, are we looking at the same baby? The last picture she posted is horrid.
lenalena
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lenalena »

Those stories she posted from Yaya with Adeline and the baby doll were adorable.
kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kristinn281 »

Adhbrh91 wrote:Oh Aaryn. Grabbing at straws at his point. She thinks her 24 hour old newborn has blue eyes. How after 3 kids does she not know all babies are born with blueish/grayish eyes and it takes a few months to know what color their eyes will actually be. And for those of you who think Reese is cute, are we looking at the same baby? The last picture she posted is horrid.
Did she say in her stories that she thinks this baby has blue eyes I must have missed it? But I do think this is the cutest baby she's had so far. I think she thought out of line had blue eyes and said that before.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... db1d9b.jpg[/IMG]

taracuda
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by taracuda »

She hasn’t even taken a piss unassisted yet and she’s already “Swipe up for my Amazon store link!”
GET THOSE BILLS PAID, MAMA! #priorities
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

I think she's just showing her blue eyes while she has them wishing they will stay that color. I only have blue eyed kids so I am not sure but I actually think Reese could stay blue. I looked at a pic she had of Adeline and Skyla just a few days old and theirs seemed much darker. Could be lighting or her phone though. All my babies eyes were that exact color so she might get her wish.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Adeline has the cutest personality. I hope she stays this way and doesn't turn into Skyla 2.0
begenos1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by begenos1 »

MiloandMax1 wrote:Adeline has the cutest personality. I hope she stays this way and doesn't turn into Skyla 2.0
I agree. I can’t believe how much people hate on her looks/personality.

Return to “Aaryn Williams”