Aaryn Williams: Falling to (Reese's) Pieces | Part #36

lenalena
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams: Falling to (Reese's) Pieces | Part #36

Unread post by lenalena »

glowing564 wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:30 pm I feel like her appreciation for him plummeted when they moved back to Texas and his career took off. He got busier but for the most part I still see a hands on dad and supportive husband. She was so excited he wouldn't be traveling anymore but she traded that for his long ass commute and much longer hours. I don’t think in her eyes it turned out to be what she wanted at all. She certainly acts like an ungrateful women with the constant digs. My husband slept too in the hospital after we had our baby. He’s about to go home and run the entire show for you while you lay in bed! She won’t lift a finger but to put that baby on her tit.
No matter what she says about Texas/Austin she was clearly the happiest in Georgia. She loved her house. She was working out. She was eating well. She had caring “friends” (although crystal has since moved to Florida). She had a good hairdresser. I know she hated Nick traveling because she needs her own damn babysitter but honestly I think Georgia was really her “place”.
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Toodles123 »

New Thread Ladies :

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic? ... are_type=t

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

grantlovesmusick
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by grantlovesmusick »

jsl22 wrote:
J4YB0N35 wrote:This whole thread full of pathetic jealous woman is disgusting and toxic. You should all be completely ashamed of yourselves. I made this account just to say this. Just like you people follower this woman on YT and Insta JUST to talk shit. If you hate her THAT fucking much then don’t watch her videos LOL. Don’t follow her. But you obviously don’t since clearly y’all are ALL highkey obsessed. Cringe AF.
Do you feel better now that you got that out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey highl get the hell of this thread if you don't like it. Yes Airbag is a lazy selfish racist bitch Who clearly doesn't know how to be a good mother and wife. She needs help for cripes sakes.Look up Andrea Hill she had 9 children home schooled them and took care of all of them and never complained or got her hair done nails done spray tanning and lashes. Yes she's over the top. Unfortunately Andrea lost her life on Monday.

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk

Return to “Aaryn Williams”