Aaryn Williams: Falling to (Reese's) Pieces | Part #36

DollarTreeCandy
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams: Falling to (Reese's) Pieces | Part #36

Unread post by DollarTreeCandy »

Always shaming Nick. Has she forgotten she is hiring an assistant to do the things a normal SAHM could do? She is literally the worst human ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[/quote]

You know she dreams of living on a Southern Plantation with "hired help"...

It's disgusting that there are so many women praying to have a child of their own - yet here this raggedy ass bitch is birthing kids for money and paying others to care for them.
DollarTreeCandy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by DollarTreeCandy »

Cinderella777 wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:57 pm Yes Dipshit... what do u get... a life of leisure with nanny, nail and hair appointments, endless blowing of money and what does your husband get... Work all hours of the day to come home to work more and do stuff you are supposed to take care of. Can't even have a home cooked meal on the table at a decent hour. F dingbat... I hope he opens his eyes and find himself a decent wife. I can't stand this horrible human being honestly! What a disgrace.

Maybe ABF should hire cute receptionists in tight shirts. *wink* :love2:
law1117
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by law1117 »

DollarTreeCandy wrote:
Cinderella777 wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:57 pm Yes Dipshit... what do u get... a life of leisure with nanny, nail and hair appointments, endless blowing of money and what does your husband get... Work all hours of the day to come home to work more and do stuff you are supposed to take care of. Can't even have a home cooked meal on the table at a decent hour. F dingbat... I hope he opens his eyes and find himself a decent wife. I can't stand this horrible human being honestly! What a disgrace.

I put money on the fact he has/had a side piece... he seems to be drawn to educated career women. But then again he married a version of her that was fake af and he is rolling with it. He would be slamming those receptionists on those new pieces of furniture to christen it the Texas way.

Snarkybetch23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkybetch23 »

law1117 wrote:
DollarTreeCandy wrote:

I put money on the fact he has/had a side piece... he seems to be drawn to educated career women. But then again he married a version of her that was fake af and he is rolling with it. He would be slamming those receptionists on those new pieces of furniture to christen it the Texas way.

If he hasn’t had a side piece in the past, it’s only a matter of time.

spicycat
Talker
Talker

Unread post by spicycat »

I cant really say which one of her babies were the cutest newborns because they really all lool the same to me..with their squishy little faces and brown hair We'll have to see in a few weeks.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

StopTheHate
Talker
Talker

Unread post by StopTheHate »

Cinderella777 wrote:Yes Dipshit... what do u get... a life of leisure with nanny, nail and hair appointments, endless blowing of money and what does your husband get... Work all hours of the day to come home to work more and do stuff you are supposed to take care of. Can't even have a home cooked meal on the table at a decent hour. F dingbat... I hope he opens his eyes and find himself a decent wife. I can't stand this horrible human being honestly! What a disgrace.
She does not appreciate Nick at all. She doesn’t realize or appreciate how good she has it. If I was able to raise my children at home without having to work you best believe the house would be picked up and he would have a nice meal every night. Take care of your man. Image he is taking care of you in every way possible. Smh always the women who are ungrateful get good men. PS Aaryn stop with the gender disappointment. I have quite a few friends with fertility issues who would feel beyond blessed to not only carry a baby naturally but to also deliver a healthy baby.

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Her being so ungrateful for Nick reminded me of a vlog where she talked about how she knew that he worked long hours and she would be the one taking care of the kids. She only had Skyla at the time. If she knew then why does she complain about it now?

Its the vlog Truth about my marriage and starts at 15:00. Completely different than the Aaryn we see now.
glowing564
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by glowing564 »

I feel like her appreciation for him plummeted when they moved back to Texas and his career took off. He got busier but for the most part I still see a hands on dad and supportive husband. She was so excited he wouldn't be traveling anymore but she traded that for his long ass commute and much longer hours. I don’t think in her eyes it turned out to be what she wanted at all. She certainly acts like an ungrateful women with the constant digs. My husband slept too in the hospital after we had our baby. He’s about to go home and run the entire show for you while you lay in bed! She won’t lift a finger but to put that baby on her tit.
jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jazieg »

Adhbrh91 wrote:She is always shitting on nick looking for sympathy from her minions but all she really does is highlight how disconnected they are and how he truly feels about her. When I was in the hospital when I had my son, my husband woke up and did everything in the middle of the night except breastfeeding obviously. He changed him, helped me get comfortable and getting a good latch and then burped and put him back to sleep. I get that labor can be boring for the dad especially if mom doesn’t need a ton of support because she’s comfortable with an epidural and not pushing yet, so I get why he was looking at the stock market when she was bitching about that. When your wife has a demanding newborn and is recovering from birth, the last thing on your mind should be drafting a fantasy league. He’s so disconnected it’s sad.
Nope, he should he picking his Fantasy Football league. There is not much he can do in that room to be honest. The league goes through Feb so he should be allowed to have "his" hobby. Why should he not???

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

susann
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by susann »

mommyto3 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:00 pm
jazieg wrote:I know I'm going to get kicked to the curb here, but I just have to ask everyone how many of you have birthed ugly babies with bad noses, eyebrows, lips, hairlines, etc.,??? Come on, I just know so many here had ugly babies that looked Huge, like the Opposite Sex, just horrible, right???

Oh wait... It's just these YT Mom's that birth ugly babies and all yours when you see them for the first time are "perfect". You fall in love right away. Nah, you stop and compare your kids to your others, right??? Which one was cuter...

Tear Aaryn apart all you want IMO, but for fucks sake let this baby maybe exist in the world 24hrs before you tear her innocent self apart. I really am sad reading all this crap about a newborn. REHARDLESS of her being Aaryns.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
Amen! Thank you!

Nope. Those spoiled brats, especially Skyla, have such ugly personalities (gimme, gimme GIMME) I cant stand them. Don’t lecture.
Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk
susann
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by susann »

sahmthatcooks wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:54 pm
MiloandMax1 wrote:
Gladys Kravitz I wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:36 pm

Like everyday ordinary peasants?? Well, that's just not allowed in the land of Erwin!
True. They look like they are on their way to dance not to see their sister.
They also just looked flat out uncomfortable. Looked like they could flex out of them, not calling them fat the outfit was just so tight.

Adeline is a fat kid.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
J4YB0N35

Unread post by J4YB0N35 »

This whole thread full of pathetic jealous woman is disgusting and toxic. You should all be completely ashamed of yourselves. I made this account just to say this. Just like you people follower this woman on YT and Insta JUST to talk shit. If you hate her THAT fucking much then don’t watch her videos LOL. Don’t follow her. But you obviously don’t since clearly y’all are ALL highkey obsessed. Cringe AF.
Manda33556
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Manda33556 »

J4YB0N35 wrote:This whole thread full of pathetic jealous woman is disgusting and toxic. You should all be completely ashamed of yourselves. I made this account just to say this. Just like you people follower this woman on YT and Insta JUST to talk shit. If you hate her THAT fucking much then don’t watch her videos LOL. Don’t follow her. But you obviously don’t since clearly y’all are ALL highkey obsessed. Cringe AF.
Jokes on you , I don’t follow her on anything ! And let me make it clear that I am one that if I have something to say , I will say it to your face and I have said exactly how I feel to Aaryns face, or as close as I could get to it. This is where I come to get a good laugh after working all day or having a hard day , I have zero problem laughing my ass off at a racist , selfish , piss poor mother with ratchet children :) happy now ??

jsl22
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jsl22 »

J4YB0N35 wrote:This whole thread full of pathetic jealous woman is disgusting and toxic. You should all be completely ashamed of yourselves. I made this account just to say this. Just like you people follower this woman on YT and Insta JUST to talk shit. If you hate her THAT fucking much then don’t watch her videos LOL. Don’t follow her. But you obviously don’t since clearly y’all are ALL highkey obsessed. Cringe AF.
Do you feel better now that you got that out?

kaassss
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kaassss »

StreetTacosTalking wrote:
Snarkybetch23 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 3838be.jpg[/IMG]

Always shaming Nick. Has she forgotten she is hiring an assistant to do the things a normal SAHM could do? She is literally the worst human ever.

I just came here to post this too. Can you even imagine making a regular habit of publicly bitching about your husband and throwing him under the bus like that?

I don’t understand why she does this!
Nick seems like a good husband and dad. Be glad you’re not Tara, Aaryn.
You’d be stuck with a stay at home YouTube Dada/ ted bundy looking creep with no career or goals just mooching off of you.

lenalena
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lenalena »

glowing564 wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:30 pm I feel like her appreciation for him plummeted when they moved back to Texas and his career took off. He got busier but for the most part I still see a hands on dad and supportive husband. She was so excited he wouldn't be traveling anymore but she traded that for his long ass commute and much longer hours. I don’t think in her eyes it turned out to be what she wanted at all. She certainly acts like an ungrateful women with the constant digs. My husband slept too in the hospital after we had our baby. He’s about to go home and run the entire show for you while you lay in bed! She won’t lift a finger but to put that baby on her tit.
No matter what she says about Texas/Austin she was clearly the happiest in Georgia. She loved her house. She was working out. She was eating well. She had caring “friends” (although crystal has since moved to Florida). She had a good hairdresser. I know she hated Nick traveling because she needs her own damn babysitter but honestly I think Georgia was really her “place”.
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Toodles123 »

New Thread Ladies :

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic? ... are_type=t

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

grantlovesmusick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by grantlovesmusick »

jsl22 wrote:
Do you feel better now that you got that out?

Hey highl get the hell of this thread if you don't like it. Yes Airbag is a lazy selfish racist bitch Who clearly doesn't know how to be a good mother and wife. She needs help for cripes sakes.Look up Andrea Hill she had 9 children home schooled them and took care of all of them and never complained or got her hair done nails done spray tanning and lashes. Yes she's over the top. Unfortunately Andrea lost her life on Monday.

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk

Return to “Aaryn Williams”