Aaryn Williams: Falling to (Reese's) Pieces | Part #36

spicycat
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams: Falling to (Reese's) Pieces | Part #36

Unread post by spicycat »

spicycat wrote:I would like to give a formal welcome to baby reese aka nick twin #3! welcome to the shit show little one!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
I know im a little late but i just found out haha

spicycat
Talker
Talker

Unread post by spicycat »

doesnt aarin remember that skyla had blue eyes... but ok sis keep hoping

sarahvilmer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sarahvilmer »

Bye s and a. Your sister has psychos blue eyes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
breyonce
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by breyonce »

Aaryn Williams: Nick, Nicole, Nicki and Nicolette

breyonce
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by breyonce »

Aaryn Williams: The Nickettes

anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by anxietyqueen »

Chambermaid69 wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:03 am
StreetTacosTalking wrote:
kristinn281 wrote:Did she say in her stories that she thinks this baby has blue eyes I must have missed it? But I do think this is the cutest baby she's had so far. I think she thought out of line had blue eyes and said that before.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
How TF does a one day old cluster feed?! That’s just called being a newborn sister.

It’s actually a thing. Happened with both of my babies in the hospital. The nurses even told me it would happen so it’s no surprise she is saying that. It’s probably really happening.
Same here. The nurses told me to expect it on day 2 in the hospital.
DollarTreeCandy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by DollarTreeCandy »

Remember that time Piggy Williams blatantly Facetuned her daughters *photo?!

I wouldn't be surprised if she's continuing to do that.

Good times!! #BlueEyes #NoLies

*Pic of Adeline in the green dress holding the iPad.
Manda33556
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Manda33556 »

kristinn281 wrote:
Adhbrh91 wrote:Oh Aaryn. Grabbing at straws at his point. She thinks her 24 hour old newborn has blue eyes. How after 3 kids does she not know all babies are born with blueish/grayish eyes and it takes a few months to know what color their eyes will actually be. And for those of you who think Reese is cute, are we looking at the same baby? The last picture she posted is horrid.
Did she say in her stories that she thinks this baby has blue eyes I must have missed it? But I do think this is the cutest baby she's had so far. I think she thought out of line had blue eyes and said that before.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... db1d9b.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
How TF does a one day old cluster feed?! That’s just called being a newborn sister.

In one of her vlogs with Adeline she said cluster feed about 100 times I wanted to choke her !!!

lenalena
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lenalena »

anxietyqueen wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:47 am
Chambermaid69 wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:03 am

It’s actually a thing. Happened with both of my babies in the hospital. The nurses even told me it would happen so it’s no surprise she is saying that. It’s probably really happening.
Same here. The nurses told me to expect it on day 2 in the hospital.
Same. Day 2 was the worst day with my babies.
DollarTreeCandy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by DollarTreeCandy »

MiloandMax1 wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:26 am
vandelynn wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:06 am
MiloandMax1 wrote:Adeline has the cutest personality. I hope she stays this way and doesn't turn into Skyla 2.0
I just posted about this. That is how sweet she used to be. For awhile I have seen her personality change so much and it's almost like she can feel the favoritism bc she was being her sweet self with Yaya in the ig story. It was actually nice to see her again. Her and that babydoll were adorable.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
This is also how she seems to be with Nick as well. Because he probably gives her attention equally.

I, personally, think Nick is a great Dad!! He seems attentive and hands-on with the kids. Loves and shows attention, equally. I can see that Loon getting jealous of her own kids and their favoritism towards their Dad.....
jillybean07032
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jillybean07032 »

RAW just reminds me of a baby bulldog
Higuys
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Higuys »

vandelynn wrote:The ig story with Yaya and Adeline is the sweet Adeline that we used to see all the time. It's amazing how different she seems to acts with Yaya vs Airhead. Maybe bc she doesn't feel Yaya playing favoritism like Aaryn does. Adeline was cute with that baby doll and the way she came running and and said "Zell" bc Zell was blocking her was funny. She was determined to practice on her doll baby lol

Probably bc YaYa actually gives her attention and positive feedback instead of “oh that’s interesting” like what she’s doing isn’t ever “right” unless she’s twirling in a princess dress.

Carters_Mama37
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Carters_Mama37 »

jillybean07032 wrote:RAW just reminds me of a baby bulldog
Yes!!!
tenor.gif
Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
misspersonality
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by misspersonality »

DollarTreeCandy wrote:
MiloandMax1 wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:26 am
vandelynn wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:06 am I just posted about this. That is how sweet she used to be. For awhile I have seen her personality change so much and it's almost like she can feel the favoritism bc she was being her sweet self with Yaya in the ig story. It was actually nice to see her again. Her and that babydoll were adorable.

This is also how she seems to be with Nick as well. Because he probably gives her attention equally.

I, personally, think Nick is a great Dad!! He seems attentive and hands-on with the kids. Loves and shows attention, equally. I can see that Loon getting jealous of her own kids and their favoritism towards their Dad.....
He is the one that should be with them all day instead of being just a weekend dad, I bet those kids would be so different.
Cinderella777
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Cinderella777 »

Higuys wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:36 pm
vandelynn wrote:The ig story with Yaya and Adeline is the sweet Adeline that we used to see all the time. It's amazing how different she seems to acts with Yaya vs Airhead. Maybe bc she doesn't feel Yaya playing favoritism like Aaryn does. Adeline was cute with that baby doll and the way she came running and and said "Zell" bc Zell was blocking her was funny. She was determined to practice on her doll baby lol

Probably bc YaYa actually gives her attention and positive feedback instead of “oh that’s interesting” like what she’s doing isn’t ever “right” unless she’s twirling in a princess dress.

Exactly! The stupid twirling in princess dresses - ugh... BORING.
Cinderella777
Gossiper
Gossiper

I liked the little video of Yaya and Adeline too... she seems so different around Nick and Yaya... than what she is with Airhog. She gets very aggressive around her 'mother'... she must feel like she needs to 'fight' for attention. I hope she will eventually get back to her sweetness and not turn into Cryla no 2 - Lord help us
Snarkybetch23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkybetch23 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 3838be.jpg[/IMG]

Always shaming Nick. Has she forgotten she is hiring an assistant to do the things a normal SAHM could do? She is literally the worst human ever.

sahmthatcooks
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sahmthatcooks »

vandelynn wrote:
sahmthatcooks wrote:
kristinn281 wrote: Not surprising just like how she manually turned her comments back on. This woman doesn’t care if her children get trafficked (go ahead stans they are her actions not mine) knowing why the comments got turned off should have made her sick, but it didn’t because her kids are money to her not people. I’m unconvinced she even loves them at this point

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It made me sick and it wasn't even my kids. Unfortunately we live in a world with some sick people. You know them turning comments off doesn't change anything they still have access to an unlimited amount of videos. YouTube accomplished nothing with disabling comments. The threat is still there and will always be there.

Oh for sure, but she should be ready to comply with any effort to put an end to it. She can’t do the minimum to protect her family...for a buck, mom of the year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Cinderella777
Gossiper
Gossiper

Yes Dipshit... what do u get... a life of leisure with nanny, nail and hair appointments, endless blowing of money and what does your husband get... Work all hours of the day to come home to work more and do stuff you are supposed to take care of. Can't even have a home cooked meal on the table at a decent hour. F dingbat... I hope he opens his eyes and find himself a decent wife. I can't stand this horrible human being honestly! What a disgrace.
Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

She is always shitting on nick looking for sympathy from her minions but all she really does is highlight how disconnected they are and how he truly feels about her. When I was in the hospital when I had my son, my husband woke up and did everything in the middle of the night except breastfeeding obviously. He changed him, helped me get comfortable and getting a good latch and then burped and put him back to sleep. I get that labor can be boring for the dad especially if mom doesn’t need a ton of support because she’s comfortable with an epidural and not pushing yet, so I get why he was looking at the stock market when she was bitching about that. When your wife has a demanding newborn and is recovering from birth, the last thing on your mind should be drafting a fantasy league. He’s so disconnected it’s sad.

Return to “Aaryn Williams”