Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Girrll
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams: Falling to (Reese's) Pieces | Part #36

Unread post by Girrll »

So she had to take down her most recent video sponsored by buybuybaby. Do you think her manager tells her not to discuss her BB DAYS. By acting like it never happened doesn’t seem to be working for her.. karma I guess..
Itsnotmyfault
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Itsnotmyfault »

I find it soooo funny that crotch taco hillary Alex is trying to fit in, be in Arryn ‘s circle, I don’t get why she’d think after all the shit hillary spewed on her stupid( lives) on IG about Aaryn !!
If you go look on Aaryn IG, in her comments hillary is there but ....
IMG_3778.jpg
she never responds or likes her comments !
Hillary is a clout chaser with a nasty attitude and a dirty mouth! I gotta give it to Arryn ImageImageImage
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jillybean07032
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jillybean07032 »

She removed the video and the post from yesterday and this morning she’s up bright and early, fully dressed, posting swipe up links like her credit card payment depends on it.
Jujuisonthatbeat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jujuisonthatbeat »

That hair do... Why? Lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kipster
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kipster »

This girl needs to learn to speak properly - the word is THEM!! Not UM!!!!
“I love um”, “I’ll link um below”, “I saw them on my mother in law and just had to have um”, etc etc.
ALL. THE. TIME.
jcb927
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jcb927 »

Jujuisonthatbeat wrote:That hair do... Why? Lol
Agree. Ugly af. Also she had to post a story or two about everything she got in the mail AND THEN link everything AGAIN at the end so she linked everything twice? Her Instagram is just one big advertisement now. Why do these people think that people want to see that shit, I guarantee you 90% of her story viewers are tapping through those stories and not visiting the links. I wonder if she checks her interactions on those at all

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

I honestly thought she bought those earrings for Adeline. They look like ones we buy my niece. Not knocking those that wear Kendra Scott they just looked like something from Claires
Snarkybetch23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkybetch23 »

MiloandMax1 wrote:I honestly thought she bought those earrings for Adeline. They look like ones we buy my niece. Not knocking those that wear Kendra Scott they just looked like something from Claires
Kendra Scott is seriously so 2015. It reminds me of expensive costume jewelry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
girlandboymom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by girlandboymom »

Ok......I'll be the first to admit that I am not very stylish, but I can't stand most of what Airhead buys and wears. So, are these in style? Do you ladies think they're cute? I just don't see it.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 69318e.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

jcb927
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jcb927 »

girlandboymom wrote:Ok......I'll be the first to admit that I am not very stylish, but I can't stand most of what Airhead buys and wears. So, are these in style? Do you ladies think they're cute? I just don't see it.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 69318e.jpg[/IMG]

Ok. So yes, they are in style. But you're supposed to wear them like this and we know she won't.. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... e13bc7.jpg[/IMG]

karmacat
Talker
Talker

Unread post by karmacat »

Jujuisonthatbeat wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:36 am That hair do... Why? Lol
YIKES!!!
Her hair looked decent for a hot minute before she was pregnant with Adeline. Since then it's been a discolored damaged mess.

And why the hell would someone pile a bunch of shiny gloss on top of bumpy lips?? It just enhances whatever it is that looks like cold sores already on her lips. So gross.
And yet another eyeliner fail. :D :D :D
Well done AirHole!
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by vandelynn »

Snarkybetch23 wrote:
MiloandMax1 wrote:I honestly thought she bought those earrings for Adeline. They look like ones we buy my niece. Not knocking those that wear Kendra Scott they just looked like something from Claires

That's exactly what it is, costume jewelry. She is a complete moron to spend $60 on costume stud type earrings lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

misspersonality
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by misspersonality »

vandelynn wrote:
Snarkybetch23 wrote:

That's exactly what it is, costume jewelry. She is a complete moron to spend $60 on costume stud type earrings lol

Kendra Scott also makes real diamond and gold jewelry. In fact Airhead got a pair of her diamond and gold earrings ( $3,000) last Christmas that she NEVER wears.
girlandboymom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by girlandboymom »

jcb927 wrote:
girlandboymom wrote:Ok......I'll be the first to admit that I am not very stylish, but I can't stand most of what Airhead buys and wears. So, are these in style? Do you ladies think they're cute? I just don't see it.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 69318e.jpg[/IMG]

Ok. So yes, they are in style. But you're supposed to wear them like this and we know she won't.. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... e13bc7.jpg[/IMG]

Ok. Thanks. That's kinda cute. I was picturing airhead wearing them with dresses or shorts. Haha! Not sure if that is my lack of style or hers.

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

We all know Airhog has spectacular fashion sense and can style an outfit like no other lmao jk I can't wait to see how she styles her new wedge sneakers! I know their in style but I personally don't like them but they do look cute on some people but Airhog is not one of them. She is going to style these so so badly and is gonna look like a complete douchbag pre usual or should I say Douchbaugette!!!! Come on Airhog give us a good laugh!! ImageImage[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 215601.jpg[/IMG]

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

jcb927 wrote:

I just posted a comment before I seen this. You are spot on!! I personally can't wait for the infamous full length mirror ootd asshole Airlard pose featuring those shoes!!! It's going to be EPIC!! Image

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Someone needs to pose as a Stan and tell her how much they love her fashion sense & ask her to put together a "Look Book" of all of her favorite looks since starting YouTube!!! OMG!!! We would get hours of material to laugh at!!!

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

misspersonality wrote:
vandelynn wrote:
Snarkybetch23 wrote: Kendra Scott is seriously so 2015. It reminds me of expensive costume jewelry.

Kendra Scott also makes real diamond and gold jewelry. In fact Airhead got a pair of her diamond and gold earrings ( $3,000) last Christmas that she NEVER wears.
Yeah I remember the earrings she got. My comment was based on the fact that most people including Airhead buys mostly the costume jewelry. I can't see someone going to Kendra Scott for the purpose of buying real jewelry. I would hope they would go to a more reputable jeweler considering the amount of money that people shell out for jewelry.

beachgirl2000
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beachgirl2000 »

Itsnotmyfault wrote:I find it soooo funny that crotch taco hillary Alex is trying to fit in, be in Arryn ‘s circle, I don’t get why she’d think after all the shit hillary spewed on her stupid( lives) on IG about Aaryn !!
If you go look on Aaryn IG, in her comments hillary is there but ....
IMG_3778.jpg
she never responds or likes her comments !
Hillary is a clout chaser with a nasty attitude and a dirty mouth! I gotta give it to Arryn ImageImageImage
Those comments by Hillary have been deleted.
When was Hillary talking shit about Aaryn. How do I miss all the good stuff? They still follow each other on IG

Return to “Aaryn Williams”