Aaryn Williams: oils and tears and nicks beers | Part #37

formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams: oils and tears and nicks beers | Part #37

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

jazieg wrote:
TrollNationBarbie wrote:She took the assistant on this trip and her Mom is at the wedding. She can't handle anything on her own.
I don't get it. If they can have a Babysitter so the Adults can have Adult time than what the Hell is wrong with that? Her SIL brought a Babysitter (supposedly) and Her Mom and siblings are there too. So then why aren't we trashing his Sister too for being a Lazy Mom??? I'd bring a Sitter if I could afford it.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
Yeah I think it’s a little ridiculous to say that bc Airhead’s mom is also at the wedding then she doesn’t need any help with the kids..ummm maybe her mom wants to enjoy the wedding and reception and not be burdened with her kid’s 3 brats??? My mom loves my kids but she doesn’t attend events like weddings just so she can be my default babysitter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by AryaStark »

formerctfxcer wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:58 pm
jazieg wrote:
TrollNationBarbie wrote:She took the assistant on this trip and her Mom is at the wedding. She can't handle anything on her own.
I don't get it. If they can have a Babysitter so the Adults can have Adult time than what the Hell is wrong with that? Her SIL brought a Babysitter (supposedly) and Her Mom and siblings are there too. So then why aren't we trashing his Sister too for being a Lazy Mom??? I'd bring a Sitter if I could afford it.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
Yeah I think it’s a little ridiculous to say that bc Airhead’s mom is also at the wedding then she doesn’t need any help with the kids..ummm maybe her mom wants to enjoy the wedding and reception and not be burdened with her kid’s 3 brats??? My mom loves my kids but she doesn’t attend events like weddings just so she can be my default babysitter.

The consensus is...no one wants to watch Airnut’s children including Airnut.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She was sidelined literally. I don’t think she was even seated at the head table she was off to the side. Sometimes spouses sit at the head table as a courtesy.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

AryaStark wrote:She was sidelined literally. I don’t think she was even seated at the head table she was off to the side. Sometimes spouses sit at the head table as a courtesy.
Really?

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

I guess I dont see the big deal at all with this whole wedding party situation. Shes not in the wedding because shes not close with the bride. Why the hell would she be in it. Being married to the grooms brother is nothing special. The seating arrangements also arent very confusing to me. Ive never seen a person not in the wedding sit at the head table but maybe thats just how things are done where we live. Kids do not sit at the head table at all sooo, youve got all 3 kids that need to sit at a regular table. Aaryn needs to sit with them. Not to mention her mother and Jace are both there so Im sure between her parents and kids, Aaryns family made up their own table by themselves. People are reading into this whole thing way to much.

Jujuisonthatbeat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jujuisonthatbeat »

Rkp65i wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:03 pm I guess I dont see the big deal at all with this whole wedding party situation. Shes not in the wedding because shes not close with the bride. Why the hell would she be in it. Being married to the grooms brother is nothing special. The seating arrangements also arent very confusing to me. Ive never seen a person not in the wedding sit at the head table but maybe thats just how things are done where we live. Kids do not sit at the head table at all sooo, youve got all 3 kids that need to sit at a regular table. Aaryn needs to sit with them. Not to mention her mother and Jace are both there so Im sure between her parents and kids, Aaryns family made up their own table by themselves. People are reading into this whole thing way to much.

I agree. And I also kinda sort of understand her bringing her babysitter because Aaryn wants to enjoy herself and her kids won't get in the way of that! At least she's not like the McCanns..

What I don't get is her obsession with having 4 kids. She's over her head. She can't really juggle 3 kids without having extra help. Then why have more? Furthermore, why have them so close together? Why not wait til the girls are a little older? The reason she doesn't wait is because she wants to get her body back. Well, she could start now if she just stopped at 3.
sarahvilmer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sarahvilmer »

Adeline crying in that pic like “ man I hate my life”

britta791
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by britta791 »

Being from St. Louis and living in the city near the church the wedding was at, I find it hilarious thinking about airhead seeing all the insane shit downtown and being hella nervous I have a sick sense of humor I guess, this city will do that to ya. Can’t wait to see the vlog about it

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Y’all, alert the press... Reese was in tutu de crap for the wedding.

Higuys
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Higuys »

Rkp65i wrote:Y’all, alert the press... Reese was in tutu de crap for the wedding.

And she did NOT DOCUMENT IT. Gasp!!

sarahvilmer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sarahvilmer »

Sorry you decided to birth these brats you can raise them. Lazy bitch

misspersonality
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by misspersonality »

I bet the assistant can’t wait to get the hell home.
begenos1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by begenos1 »

Will aaryn share Kaylees story where she calls skyla her mini me?

That is the question..

They really do look like lol

AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

No descent pics? Maybe we should all bow our heads in silence for your hellish times.
cphill
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cphill »

Rkp65i wrote:I guess I dont see the big deal at all with this whole wedding party situation. Shes not in the wedding because shes not close with the bride. Why the hell would she be in it. Being married to the grooms brother is nothing special. The seating arrangements also arent very confusing to me. Ive never seen a person not in the wedding sit at the head table but maybe thats just how things are done where we live. Kids do not sit at the head table at all sooo, youve got all 3 kids that need to sit at a regular table. Aaryn needs to sit with them. Not to mention her mother and Jace are both there so Im sure between her parents and kids, Aaryns family made up their own table by themselves. People are reading into this whole thing way to much.

True that. I was in my friends wedding last year and my husband didn't sit at the head table with me (of course the bride only wanted pictures, she didn't keep us from roaming and sitting with our families)

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Treats2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Treats2 »

Those two dresses she bought to wear to the wedding totaled $300 and they both look similar to dresses you can find in Walmart. She’s living proof that money can’t buy style.

Jkjkkdigs
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jkjkkdigs »

I haven’t been watching Aaryn long enough to dislike her....I came here because I know you guys must have some dirt on her.... so what’s the deal with her?
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by vandelynn »

I wonder how many times during the wedding and reception someone whispered into someone else ear "Oh look it’s Nates brother Nick, I haven’t seen him since school and look he’s the one who married that trashy racist from BB!!" lol

There had to be some friends from school or people who grew up them at the wedding who haven’t seen them in a while.

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by vandelynn »

Higuys wrote:
Rkp65i wrote:Y’all, alert the press... Reese was in tutu de crap for the wedding.

And she did NOT DOCUMENT IT. Gasp!!

It will probably be on the vlog. I can just hear Airbrow now if someone says Reese’s outfit is cute "You like it, it’s Tutu De crap!” Tutu what??

She brags like it is Chanel or something and I guarantee they buy their shit wholesale and turn around and sell it superficial idiots like Airfart at 300% markup. Damn I’m in the wrong business lol

Chambermaid69
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chambermaid69 »

vandelynn wrote:I wonder how many times during the wedding and reception someone whispered into someone else ear "Oh look it’s Nates brother Nick, I haven’t seen him since school and look he’s the one who married that trashy racist from BB!!" Image lol

There had to be some friends from school or people who grew up them at the wedding who haven’t seen them in a while.

Their families are probably racist in general and see no issue in what aaryn said years ago. They probably agree with her.

Return to “Aaryn Williams”