Aaryn Williams: oils and tears and nicks beers | Part #37

Forum rules
Please stay on topic and do not fight with each other (if you wish to fight, go to the Boxing Ring forum). Also, please use the report function sparingly, or the topic will be locked until all reports can be dealt with appropriately.
Chambermaid69
Informer
Informer

Re: Aaryn Williams: oils and tears and nicks beers | Part #37

Post by Chambermaid69 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:43 am

AryaStark wrote:
pinkymonroe wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:08 pm
Has anyone noticed how huge her butt is now? I don’t remember her being that thick after the other two. I guess I shouldn’t be concerned since she already said multiple times all the plastic surgery she is getting once she’s done with #4. I love that Yaya called her out and said “I’m paying for the groceries so she’s throwing everything in the basket” Image.
She called her mommy to come visit not because Nick went off with his “THOT,” but because it’s towards the end of the month and AirOil probably can not afford groceries etc and mom bails her out financially. If you think about it she engages in a visit some way with mom every time she wants something she knows at the moment she can’t have or is out of money. The paid friend may not be allowed to be around because AirOil is embarrassed and doesn’t want her to see that mama pays for her LIFE.
The pyramid scheme oil business is tough especially if you’re a lowly bottom bitch such as she.
#justsaynotoAirOils
That could be true, but a lot of youtubers get paid on the 21st of every month. So I doubt she’s out of money.
Cinderella777
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cinderella777 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:46 am

I actually liked Yaya but man did she ever raise a brat...
And I can now see why this entitled ass has no work
Ethic or drive... sorry Yaya u failed her...
mdnight
Talker
Talker

Post by mdnight » Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:56 am

Cinderella777 wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:46 am
I actually liked Yaya but man did she ever raise a brat...
And I can now see why this entitled ass has no work
Ethic or drive... sorry Yaya u failed her...
Kind of funny that Aaryn has no work ethic yet Yaya seems to work really hard. I guess none of it rubbed off.

The oils thing is making me not even want to follow her for the laughs. I hate those stupid oils and the people who peddle them. I'd bet she's lost some subs/followers from that (but sadly probably made a pretty penny on the idiots who are dumb enough to buy from her).
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by vandelynn » Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:23 am

pinkymonroe wrote:Has anyone noticed how huge her butt is now? I don’t remember her being that thick after the other two. I guess I shouldn’t be concerned since she already said multiple times all the plastic surgery she is getting once she’s done with #4. I love that Yaya called her out and said “I’m paying for the groceries so she’s throwing everything in the basket” Image.
Yeah it's amazing how different she looks on video versus camera. She can't body tune or photoshop videos ImageImageImage[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... 241275.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... cf45d2.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

AmAl2019
Amateur
Amateur

Post by AmAl2019 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:38 am

vandelynn wrote:
pinkymonroe wrote:Has anyone noticed how huge her butt is now? I don’t remember her being that thick after the other two. I guess I shouldn’t be concerned since she already said multiple times all the plastic surgery she is getting once she’s done with #4. I love that Yaya called her out and said “I’m paying for the groceries so she’s throwing everything in the basket” Image.
Yeah it's amazing how different she looks on video versus camera. She can't body tune or photoshop videos ImageImageImage[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... 241275.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... cf45d2.jpg[/IMG]

The mock nursery needs to be staged. Wouldnt a photographer have a better eye than that?[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... 64d135.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... 39f63d.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... b83a4b.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

thewhisper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by thewhisper » Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:27 am

I found it hilarious how she never shops at Whole Foods until her mom is footing the bill.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Rkp65i » Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:37 pm

AmAl2019 wrote:
vandelynn wrote:

The mock nursery needs to be staged. Wouldnt a photographer have a better eye than that?[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... 64d135.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... 39f63d.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... b83a4b.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
I mean to be fair its a lot of shit to cram into that tiny ass dining room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
karmacat
Talker
Talker

Post by karmacat » Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:02 pm

Looks like we can add applying false eyelashes to the list of things AirHole sucks at.
How can someone so self-absorbed and so into themselves always FAIL when it comes to their looks?? It's actually hilarious! :D :D :D
AryaStark
Talker
Talker

Post by AryaStark » Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:10 pm

Chambermaid69 wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:43 am
AryaStark wrote:
pinkymonroe wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:08 pm
Has anyone noticed how huge her butt is now? I don’t remember her being that thick after the other two. I guess I shouldn’t be concerned since she already said multiple times all the plastic surgery she is getting once she’s done with #4. I love that Yaya called her out and said “I’m paying for the groceries so she’s throwing everything in the basket” Image.
She called her mommy to come visit not because Nick went off with his “THOT,” but because it’s towards the end of the month and AirOil probably can not afford groceries etc and mom bails her out financially. If you think about it she engages in a visit some way with mom every time she wants something she knows at the moment she can’t have or is out of money. The paid friend may not be allowed to be around because AirOil is embarrassed and doesn’t want her to see that mama pays for her LIFE.
The pyramid scheme oil business is tough especially if you’re a lowly bottom bitch such as she.
#justsaynotoAirOils
That could be true, but a lot of youtubers get paid on the 21st of every month. So I doubt she’s out of money.
Hmmm, so I am to believe then she doesn’t have major loss of revenue the last couple of months so much so her management dumped her?(they do dump you if u don’t bring the $$$) She rents a 3000 a mos home, her husband has business loans, car payments on granny mobile, and don’t forget money she spends on a paid friend five six days a week, five day a week daycare for 6 hours a day, constant shopping, hair, bi weekly nails, twice a day Starbucks, eating out at least one meal 6-7 days a week sometimes twice a day on the weekends and I’m just getting started. She is living WAY above her means and mommy supplements the difference.
Did anyone not notice how small her hospital room was compared to the other two births? Talk about major cut backs. Let’s be real bcz I’m keeping it real-she left early bcz they both barely fit in that closet they called a room. But her insurance hasn’t changed and this bitch is loaded? Like the ring on her finger it’s all smoke and mirrors. Pretending to have lots when she’s struggling. 29 years old and can’t buy her own groceries. When you’re “doing fine” you always pay for your mother not the other way around. Pathetic.
With that said Happy Birthday to Me.🧐😜😎
jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jazieg » Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:16 pm

Well, she now has a whole nursery 'donated' to her for promoting a GiveAway...

Not too bad for minimal work. Once again!

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

ChampionshipVinyl1
Talker
Talker

Post by ChampionshipVinyl1 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:20 pm

Why is her mom buying her groceries? Thought you were $$RICH$$ honeyyyyyyyy
jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jazieg » Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:27 pm

ChampionshipVinyl1 wrote:Why is her mom buying her groceries? Thought you were $$RICH$$ honeyyyyyyyy
My Parents always bought Groceries whenever they visited. They do that with all us kids and we go to the High End stores because my Dad insists...

I don't find that unusual at all.

I'm sure we all do/would pay if we were visiting our children. I know I do...

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by vandelynn » Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:44 pm

Someone is a little salty. What's the saying? There's a little truth behind every joke? [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... 225dd3.jpg[/IMG]

crestsanicode
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by crestsanicode » Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:51 pm

jazieg wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:27 pm
ChampionshipVinyl1 wrote:Why is her mom buying her groceries? Thought you were $$RICH$$ honeyyyyyyyy
My Parents always bought Groceries whenever they visited. They do that with all us kids and we go to the High End stores because my Dad insists...

I don't find that unusual at all.

I'm sure we all do/would pay if we were visiting our children. I know I do...

That’s a well off family thing. Not even really a middle class thing. My husband and I are always the ones expected to pay when we take family/parents out. Our parents are poor lol.
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by vandelynn » Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:56 pm

I love when she's all full of herself thinking she's the shit all the while hiding behind the Instagram filters. What a joke she is Image

Airlard, Turn off the filter, peel off the 10 lbs of spakle and let's try this again. Something tells me it's gonna look more like this.....ImageImageImage[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... 993e53.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... a00a47.jpg[/IMG]

Rottiemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rottiemom » Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:27 pm

vandelynn wrote:I love when she's all full of herself thinking she's the shit all the while hiding behind the Instagram filters. What a joke she is Image

Airlard, Turn off the filter, peel off the 10 lbs of spakle and let's try this again. Something tells me it's gonna look more like this.....ImageImageImage[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... 993e53.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... a00a47.jpg[/IMG]

Her top lip looks so thin in the unfiltered picture.

greymatter
Talker
Talker

Post by greymatter » Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:05 pm

Yaya looks better than ever. Maybe she is calming down with the cosmetic procedures because she's looking fresh faced but not catlike.

Boymomma
Informer
Informer

Post by Boymomma » Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:54 pm

These women are terrible! Stealing other people’s ideas and not giving them credit! Too bad they can’t be reported for not giving credit where it’s due!

Jujuisonthatbeat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jujuisonthatbeat » Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:14 pm

You can tell she's feeling herself today lol. All that make up makes her feel more confident. Too bad you still look like a cow after you take the fake lashes off 🐮😭
spicycat
Talker
Talker

Post by spicycat » Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:56 pm

vandelynn wrote:Someone is a little salty. What's the saying? There's a little truth behind every joke? [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... 225dd3.jpg[/IMG]

hillary’s comment made me laugh it’s so true though

Manda33556
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Manda33556 » Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:09 am

EmeLoke wrote:I think aaryn would look so much better if she just dyed her hair her NATURAL color. Stop dreaming shes blonde and just be a brunette it would help her stand out from all of these other youtube moms with bleached hair plus her eyes would really pop. alot of women can pull off this look but White Blonde and pale white skin is just a wash out on her these days.
I saw a pic of Aaryn with dark red hair .. I’m sure she only had it that color for a day or two but it looked really good on her.

Manda33556
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Manda33556 » Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:10 am

luci417 wrote:hey so for the uh...scholastically challenged ladies on the last thread, I was making fun of Arryn being a racist and wanting a tribe of blonde haired, blue eyed daughters. That's why 'ethnic' was in quotation marks. I'm glad school is starting back and I can't wait for you guys to learn more about grammar and punctuation in elementary school this year.
I knew what you meant;)

Manda33556
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Manda33556 » Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:12 am

kristieanne87 wrote:It would be a cold day in hell before I put fake flowers and decorative books on my nightstand.
My nightstand is 100% functional, I need room for my glasses, my lamp, my phone and my water at night...ain't nobody got room for fake flowers and shit.
That's why you buy a beautiful lamp, so that is the decorative object without useless clutter.
She is once again, clueless.
AryaStark wrote:Latest vlog-her teeth need help probably rotting from the constant sugar drinks daily. The closet wtf was that? Moved boxes from left to right. Also wire hangers but ur wealthy sure ok. The bedroom looks like grandma lives in there. Nothing more sad than fake flowers in an old water pitcher next to your bed. My husband would have taken all that crap off his nightstand and said umm no a man lives here. And why does every square inch of that house have a picture of her in it?? Vain much?
Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
GIRL .. I feel your pain .. I have everything I and my 2 year old daughter might need on my night stand lol.

minniemickey23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by minniemickey23 » Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:17 am

Another vacation? Jeez.

Deceased
Talker
Talker

Post by Deceased » Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:43 am

Where the heck is she? It looked like one of the pools was Mickey shaped. Are there palm trees in Texas?

Return to “Aaryn Williams”