Taaryn Williamson: Dingbat Copycat | Part #38

mdnight
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Taaryn Williamson: Dingbat Copycat | Part #38

Unread post by mdnight »

AryaStark wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:51 pm I’m beginning to think all Nick cares about is he got his trophy wife and he won.
Fin
She's not much of a trophy though. When she's all done up she's "beauty pageant" pretty, but there's no elegance or class about her looks. We all know that her personality is like fingernails on a chalkboard. Maybe she didn't show that bit until after she had him hooked.

They'd better enjoy all this mess, because with the Youtube changes, that is going to dry up. It won't surprise me if social media influencing starts to dry up as well - and even if it doesn't, they are both getting older. The crop of people who spends money on the crap they are shilling will eventually grow out of it and nobody younger will want to watch either of the dried up hags.
Neither of them have any skills that would allow them to work outside the home. I guess Aaryn could go back to making glitter Yetis and has the ranch and Nick's income so she won't be hurting as much, but it'll certainly kill her ridiculous spending. Tara on the other hand had better hope that Adam finishes his education and gets a well paying job.
elvisandrocky49
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by elvisandrocky49 »

Siimplycraziie wrote:I’m about 90% sure these assholes went to two Christmas parties in the three days they’ve been there. They got there on Tuesday and were in Magic Kingdom late in stories ... there was a party that day. They’re in MK right now posting stories, and there’s a party tonight. If you don’t have the event ticket they make you leave at like 6 pm. The party is 7pm-12am .... tickets are $109 per person. So if they went to two of them, they spent over $400 each just on that shit. I’d like to have the money they waste in a week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes these two have a money tree in there back yard it's name is utube. It rains hundred dollar bills everyday.

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk

kaper
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kaper »

Aaryn can spend as much money as she wants at the nail salon, hair salon, Sephora (Insert any other high end make up brand) Nordstrom clothing purchases and oils, but her character can not be bought with $$$. She may think she looks like a trophy wife, but the reality is, she is a lonely, self centered woman child with no sense of direction. She depends on the 'views' and 'likes' of total strangers to measure her self worth. Her sponsors have abandoned her, so she is dependent on 'swipe-ups' and her children for video content. That is about to dry up with her latest adventure of Disney With My Favorite Child.

I wonder how she will enjoy her holidays surrounded by her tacky decorations. She had better get busy shopping, because she has groomed Skyla to expect every Christmas/birthday to be more grand than the last, and we all know she went way overboard last year. The Barbie jeep that she thought was a doll sized toy turned into the $600 ride on. LOL
Thegrinchette
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Thegrinchette »

It is insane how extravagant those little girls' lives are. Disney to Skycry isnt even special since shes been there 100 times. She had every toy, every dress and ever LOL doll.

My best friend had well off parents and her mom is a shop a holic hoarder. Her dad is an engineering executive he worked a lot and footed the bill for their crazy mom. They had everything as kids. All the latest toys, trips to Disney and Hawaii... anyway fast forward. Both her younger sisters are low lives. They dont have jobs and have unknown mental health issues (both in their late 20s). All 3 of them dropped out of university. My friend although she does have a job, was a mess for years. Shes 31 and cant get a credit card (shes never told me the truth around this... probably bad spending?) She still doesnt have a full driver's license and spends most of her free time smoking pot.

Soooooooo I love how Airhole just thinks her little Angels will grow up and run daddy's business but with their fucked up mother who sets no boundaries and shows them love through material things I'm sure they aren't destined for much. They will run Nick's business into the ground and end up fucked up with a victim complex blaming everyone else in the world for their problems.
Xoangelicchic
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Xoangelicchic »

Is skyla even tall enough to ride those coasters. Good job airhead.

NotAnotherUserName
Informer
Informer

Unread post by NotAnotherUserName »

I don’t know why I’m shocked, but I just can’t believe how two mothers can leave their tiny infants for a whole week! Even you’re not breastfeeding. I mean I could never. There is a time and place for a “big girls trip” but when you are leaving your small babies at home to go that’s not the right time. The thought of taking 3 young kids including a baby to Disney by yourself isn’t appealing, I get that, but then why not, oh I don’t know, wait until they’re older?

And don’t even get me started on the poor middle children being left out again. I know Adeline and Shay went back during their girls trip in the Spring but still.
NMiller2017
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NMiller2017 »

Xoangelicchic wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:40 am Is skyla even tall enough to ride those coasters. Good job airhead.

Probably why they wore those ridiculous "Dino Stompers" everyday, making sure they were tall enough.
hereforfun
Talker
Talker

Unread post by hereforfun »

I think almost a year back these 2 announced their pregnancies,fast forward to a year no care in the world,leaving their infants and enjoying with their favorites first borns..why have more kids in that case!!
Burner0987

Unread post by Burner0987 »

graham3186 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:27 pm I noticed they went on Flight of Passage.. that’s a hard fast pass to get!! So this trip has def been planned for a while.

No she didn’t. She Dosent know the difference between Navi river journey and FOP. She’s such a fake Disney fan anyway that she probably heard someone claim how amazing flight is and that’s why she says Navi river journey is so great (it’s pretty widely known to be a very mediocre attraction) but yeah she’s said can’t wait for flight of passage and then shows footage from the other ride. Also I doubt their girls are tall enough anyway because fop has one of the highest height limits on property
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

She and Skycry will be sick just in time for
Adeline’s birthday party. The vlog will be
half birthday footage half Airoil complaining
they are so so tired but had such a good time,
but are so sick. I hope Adeline tells her to
be quiet again.
Shimmer86
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shimmer86 »

NMiller2017 wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:48 am
Xoangelicchic wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:40 am Is skyla even tall enough to ride those coasters. Good job airhead.

Probably why they wore those ridiculous "Dino Stompers" everyday, making sure they were tall enough.
I honestly do not understand the fascination with those shoes!! My mom wore those when I was in like elementary school. They’re hideous lol
NotAnotherUserName
Informer
Informer

Whoops double post
Last edited by NotAnotherUserName on Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NotAnotherUserName
Informer
Informer

AryaStark wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:41 am She and Skycry will be sick just in time for
Adeline’s birthday party. The vlog will be
half birthday footage half Airoil complaining
they are so so tired but had such a good time,
but are so sick. I hope Adeline tells her to
be quiet again.
No no, you have it all wrong, the magical oils Airhead slathers on herself and her kids will shield them from all sickness! 🤪🤣
graham3186
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by graham3186 »

Burner0987 wrote:
graham3186 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:27 pm I noticed they went on Flight of Passage.. that’s a hard fast pass to get!! So this trip has def been planned for a while.

No she didn’t. She Dosent know the difference between Navi river journey and FOP. She’s such a fake Disney fan anyway that she probably heard someone claim how amazing flight is and that’s why she says Navi river journey is so great (it’s pretty widely known to be a very mediocre attraction) but yeah she’s said can’t wait for flight of passage and then shows footage from the other ride. Also I doubt their girls are tall enough anyway because fop has one of the highest height limits on property

I thought I saw them going through the line for FOP and the blue Avatar person. I’ve been on Navi river and can’t remember if that Avatar was in the line. That’s why I assumed it was FOP

bitchface
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bitchface »

graham3186 wrote:
Burner0987 wrote:

I thought I saw them going through the line for FOP and the blue Avatar person. I’ve been on Navi river and can’t remember if that Avatar was in the line. That’s why I assumed it was FOP

I was just there, that is part of the Navi River journey. They did not go on FOP.

Thegrinchette
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Thegrinchette »

NotAnotherUserName wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:36 am I don’t know why I’m shocked, but I just can’t believe how two mothers can leave their tiny infants for a whole week! Even you’re not breastfeeding. I mean I could never. There is a time and place for a “big girls trip” but when you are leaving your small babies at home to go that’s not the right time. The thought of taking 3 young kids including a baby to Disney by yourself isn’t appealing, I get that, but then why not, oh I don’t know, wait until they’re older?

And don’t even get me started on the poor middle children being left out again. I know Adeline and Shay went back during their girls trip in the Spring but still.
Totally agree I have an 8 month old and I cant FATHOM leaving her for a week. Shes still so dependent on me for everything and shes super attached. I would probably cry the whole week, miss my baby so much and not enjoy myself. I think a trip to Disney for a birthday for a whole week is just completely excessive and it's just an excuse for those trash moms to live their best lives without their draining kids and be with the "easy" ones. What is Tara going to do next year? It's just a ridiculous extravaganza of using kids a pawns for their own agendas.
Cinderella777
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Cinderella777 »

I hope this redic Youtube crap dries up soon... So these dumb asses can get real jobs... I would love to see that!!!
elvisandrocky49
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by elvisandrocky49 »

Cinderella777 wrote:I hope this redic Youtube crap dries up soon... So these dumb asses can get real jobs... I would love to see that!!!
You can blame their dumb husbands that let their wives control everything. Adam and Nick need to get their balls back and do something about their dumb ass wives.

Cinderella777
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Cinderella777 »

elvisandrocky49 wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:50 pm
Cinderella777 wrote:I hope this redic Youtube crap dries up soon... So these dumb asses can get real jobs... I would love to see that!!!
You can blame their dumb husbands that let their wives control everything. Adam and Nick need to get their balls back and do something about their dumb ass wives.

Exactly. If Nick isn't embarrassed by her and her stupidity out there for the world to see then he is just as dumb. I'm sure people he works
with have seen his 'SUPERSTAR' wife talking to the camera on Youtube. How f embarrassing... Especially when she is a train wreck of a mother and person all the same.
misspersonality
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by misspersonality »

hereforfun wrote:I think almost a year back these 2 announced their pregnancies,fast forward to a year no care in the world,leaving their infants and enjoying with their favorites first borns..why have more kids in that case!!
Right? It was exactly a year ago Aaryn and Nick went to YaYa’ s place and had sex all over the house trying to conceive a boy ( stay classy)
One year later— she leaves the newborn in the dust for Disney.

Return to “Aaryn Williams”