chs6213
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Taaryn Williamson: Dingbat Copycat | Part #38

Unread post by chs6213 »

AryaStark wrote:
Please keep me off of your response threads. I have no interest in this topic anymore and stated that prior. Okay thanks.
I’m sorry but you can’t tell someone whether or not they can respond to or quote what you posted. There’s no putting your foot down, end of conversation type of situation on this forum. You posted and anyone can reply. Just because I quoted your post does not mean you have to carry on the conversation. If you don’t want people quoting you, maybe don’t post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

chs6213 wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:42 pm
AryaStark wrote:
Please keep me off of your response threads. I have no interest in this topic anymore and stated that prior. Okay thanks.
I’m sorry but you can’t tell someone whether or not they can respond to or quote what you posted. There’s no putting your foot down, end of conversation type of situation on this forum. You posted and anyone can reply. Just because I quoted your post does not mean you have to carry on the conversation. If you don’t want people quoting you, maybe don’t post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I am asking you to please leave me alone. I am asking you nicely.
Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

Woah, can we a just get back to talking about the flabby ass chick with ugly kids? Who’s ready for a manic decorating for Christmas video. So weird that should couldn’t handle anymore travel to go to Hillary’s baby shower but could drive 4 hours to Arlington to go buy Christmas decorations. I don’t think Hilary will ever turn on her the way she did with krista because you know Aaryn is sending her baby stuff & gifts to keep her quite.
lenalena
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lenalena »

Adhbrh91 wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:04 am Woah, can we a just get back to talking about the flabby ass chick with ugly kids? Who’s ready for a manic decorating for Christmas video. So weird that should couldn’t handle anymore travel to go to Hillary’s baby shower but could drive 4 hours to Arlington to go buy Christmas decorations. I don’t think Hilary will ever turn on her the way she did with krista because you know Aaryn is sending her baby stuff & gifts to keep her quite.
I missed that. So she was like an hour from Tara and didn’t even meet up with her “bestie” and show off the new babies? Or was that over the weekend? She couldn’t of gone when Tara was home?
Jujuisonthatbeat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jujuisonthatbeat »

lenalena wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:09 am
Adhbrh91 wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:04 am Woah, can we a just get back to talking about the flabby ass chick with ugly kids? Who’s ready for a manic decorating for Christmas video. So weird that should couldn’t handle anymore travel to go to Hillary’s baby shower but could drive 4 hours to Arlington to go buy Christmas decorations. I don’t think Hilary will ever turn on her the way she did with krista because you know Aaryn is sending her baby stuff & gifts to keep her quite.
I missed that. So she was like an hour from Tara and didn’t even meet up with her “bestie” and show off the new babies? Or was that over the weekend? She couldn’t of gone when Tara was home?
I think it's weird that Airbud and Tman haven't made an effort to meet. They only live a few hours and they are best friends forever y'all. I think Hilary is going to turn on Aaryn soon enough and I am here for it! It's going to be messy!
Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I think Tara’s kids are sick so maybe that’s why?
lenalena wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:09 am
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Tara's mother in law was coming into town yesterday so that could have some thing to do with them not meeting up.
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Taaryn Williamson: Dingbat Copycat | Part #38

Unread post by vandelynn »

Well first Airbed would actually get out of her bed and Tman would have to leave her house!

I'm surprised Tman went to Hillarys shower. I know they are besties but Tman seems like a hermit only leaving for Target and her other basic bitch errands she runs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mdnight
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mdnight »

Her new vlog.... I'm only 7 minutes in and I'm already bored. She spent five minutes talking about her jewelry collab.

Also, around the 7:14 mark, you can briefly see a female figure outside Aaryn's car.... the assistant, perhaps? Then around the 8:18 mark she starts blabbering to Aaryn. She has an incredibly annoying voice.
mdnight
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mdnight »

I can't edit my previous post, but I decided to take one for the team. Here's a quick recap of the her entire vlog if you don't want to waste 25 minutes of your life.

She spent five minutes talking about her jewelry collab.

Also, around the 7:14 mark, you can briefly see a female figure outside Aaryn's car.... the assistant, perhaps? Then around the 8:18 mark the assistant starts blabbering to Aaryn. She has an incredibly annoying voice.

Thanks to convenient copyrighted music playing in the store, the next 9 minutes are just them looking at stuff with free use music playing over it.

Then we get Aaryn shoving food in her face in the car. Oh boy, how fun.

Next we're in bed with her. That's her favorite place!

Oh, now she's talking about her inconsistent vlogging. Poor Aaryn, she has three kids now and it's not as big of a change as it could be, but... she's just SO busy!

And then we get her whining about how hard things are for her. In the middle of this, Nick calls her - he doesn't sound very happy. He probably wants her to do something productive.

Finally, we are reassured that she isn't going to quit Youtube. Why would she when she can still make money off her inconsistent, crap vlogs?

Then she tells us she'll be vlogging Nick's birthday. No doubt she'll make that boring as hell, too.
elvisandrocky49
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by elvisandrocky49 »

mdnight wrote:I can't edit my previous post, but I decided to take one for the team. Here's a quick recap of the her entire vlog if you don't want to waste 25 minutes of your life.

She spent five minutes talking about her jewelry collab.

Also, around the 7:14 mark, you can briefly see a female figure outside Aaryn's car.... the assistant, perhaps? Then around the 8:18 mark the assistant starts blabbering to Aaryn. She has an incredibly annoying voice.

Thanks to convenient copyrighted music playing in the store, the next 9 minutes are just them looking at stuff with free use music playing over it.

Then we get Aaryn shoving food in her face in the car. Oh boy, how fun.

Next we're in bed with her. That's her favorite place!

Oh, now she's talking about her inconsistent vlogging. Poor Aaryn, she has three kids now and it's not as big of a change as it could be, but... she's just SO busy!

And then we get her whining about how hard things are for her. In the middle of this, Nick calls her - he doesn't sound very happy. He probably wants her to do something productive.

Finally, we are reassured that she isn't going to quit Youtube. Why would she when she can still make money off her inconsistent, crap vlogs?

Then she tells us she'll be vlogging Nick's birthday. No doubt she'll make that boring as hell, too.
Did you guys notice the cart and stroller full of tacky Christmas decorations. That girl cannot decorate at all.

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk

misspersonality
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by misspersonality »

The assistant sounds like an asshole. Perfect fit I guess. Airflop even makes her drive and go in the chicken place to get them all food. Being paid to be Airflop’s bitch

I bet when Tara and Adam watch Airdong’s vlogs, they laugh. They handle 3 kids with zero problem and Tara cranks out videos like a machine.
Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Wow sis can’t even pump her own gas? Her assistant looks older and unattractive but you already knew that. There’s no way she would have hired a younger, decent looking person because nick would be all over that.
misspersonality
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by misspersonality »

Adhbrh91 wrote:Wow sis can’t even pump her own gas? Her assistant looks older and unattractive but you already knew that. There’s no way she would have hired a younger, decent looking person because nick would be all over that.

How’d you see her face?? Image
jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jazieg »

Adhbrh91 wrote:Wow sis can’t even pump her own gas? Her assistant looks older and unattractive but you already knew that. There’s no way she would have hired a younger, decent looking person because nick would be all over that.
Really don't know who pumped the gas. Aaryn could have. So I can't assume... I haven't seen her assistant except in a reflective shadow barely. Can you get a ScreenShot for us to see?

I really could care less if Aaryn or any Mom gets a Nanny, Assistant, Babysitter, etc., If one can afford help than by all means get it if one wants. I had a Nanny when I was young. All of us siblings did.

I guarantee that Tara, Bri, Tiff, the whole Vegas Crew would get help in a New York Minute if they could...

Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

It’s at the 7:15 mark in the video and it’s a VERY brief second that you can see her and it’s not her full face but it’s enough to give you an idea.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Thegrinchette
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Thegrinchette »

Hi I'm new to this site and to the world of roasting Airfryer.
Just watched her latest vlog.....
1) First off who drives 3.5 hours with a newborn to buy Christmas knickknacks!?!?! How the hell does she get blessed with blobby babies. I was actually praying that Reese would be a bad sleeper/napper and cried for several hours each day and night.
2)I cant handle her roll on oils, "like guys I'm not using perfume anymore only these oils cuz I feel so detoxed. I shit out black tar so I know they work". The whole oil obsession is so cringey... I just remember her spiel about getting on the oil train because it's new and everyone will want in soon 😂😂😂😂 girl bye
3)how does nick not face palm everyday.... how much did this bitch spend on crap?!?!? Her cart gave me anxiety. Shes going to be featured on hoarders in a few years.
4)I feel bad for her kids, being dragged for 7 hours in a car to shop at a Christmas store in super uncomfortable outfits. Is this all necessary? I guess Christmas is about how much useless shit you can buy to bury your rental and then sit at a table to eat with people you probably secretly cant stand unless you can benefit from them in some way. So bad, if the oceans are full of plastic we can thank Airlard.

Also can we talk about that eyebrow again? What in the backyard botox did she do to herself?
Poopindabutt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Poopindabutt »

Once again poor sweet Adeline gets the shaft for a birthday party. She plans skylas months in advance and what does Adeline get? She hasn’t even mentioned it and it’s a week or 2 away. She is old enough to notice how nice her sisters birthday party was and that hers will be different.
Shimmer86
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shimmer86 »

misspersonality wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:01 pm The assistant sounds like an asshole. Perfect fit I guess. Airflop even makes her drive and go in the chicken place to get them all food. Being paid to be Airflop’s bitch Image

I bet when Tara and Adam watch Airdong’s vlogs, they laugh. They handle 3 kids with zero problem and Tara cranks out videos like a machine.
Tara constantly names her vlogs “a hard day” being a mom of 3... so I wouldn’t say she has zero problem because she’s most definitely on the struggle bus as well.. guess that’s what happens though when you pop out kids just to make you money. Tara is also the sole provider now that her husband rather stay home with his dog everyday lol
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Poopindabutt wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:57 pm Once again poor sweet Adeline gets the shaft for a birthday party. She plans skylas months in advance and what does Adeline get? She hasn’t even mentioned it and it’s a week or 2 away. She is old enough to notice how nice her sisters birthday party was and that hers will be different.
Would rather see her get a small party than that stay cation that was for Aaryn and Skyla last year. She mentioned before Reese was born that she was planning a paw patrol party for her. Once again though I don't think ya ya is coming since it looks like they are spending Christmas there with them.

Return to “Aaryn Williams”