Aaryn Williams: Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo, Skyla is the favorite, hell with the other two! Part #39

crestsanicode
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams: Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo, Skyla is the favorite, hell with the other two! Part #39

Unread post by crestsanicode »

Alittlechaos1 wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:10 pm
Cerie44 wrote:I don’t think her new home is going to be extravagant at all. When you rent, no one (especially a private landlord) cares about your debt to income ratio but it’s a totally different ballgame when you’re trying to qualify for a mortgage. The fact that she’s donating anything to Goodwill and not taking her entire hoard with her makes me feel like this new house is going to be smaller than her current one.

Also for someone who likes to put on such a facade of wealth, they’re packing their own house up? My husband and I are comfortable, by no means the 1% and I am a sahm but I have never packed up my own house before. We’ve always had the movers do it and they will even unpack everything for you at the new house. I’m surprised she’s not utilizing that kind of service... is Princess Aryan doing a U-Haul move or something?!
She’s used movers before from her first move to Georgia then back to Texas both those times she used movers. So who knows what’s going on with her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Idk, so far every house for her has been an upgrade. Although in Austin I think you can rent a bigger house for less money than owning it. I rent 4 bedroom in NW Austin and pay roughly 1800 a month because the house was built early 2016 for 230s. If we were to buy this house our mortgage would be 2200 or so a month because this exact house built brand new is going for 270s now. It’s crazy how fast prices are going up. So I’m interested to see where they land and if it’s an upgrade or not.
elvisandrocky49
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Aaryn Williams: Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo, Skyla is the favorite, hell with the other two! Part #39

Unread post by elvisandrocky49 »

Higuys wrote:Her trunk club stuff was not cute.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Agree. Those clothes were awful. She looks raggedy.

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by RottieMama »

New thread ladies!

Sorry for the delay! Toodles hasn’t been feeling very well but she’ll be back soon! ImageImageImage

Aaryn Williams: Starbucks Fairy dressed in Sugarberry | Part #40
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic? ... source=app

Return to “Aaryn Williams”