Aaryn Williams: Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo, Skyla is the favorite, hell with the other two! Part #39

Higuys
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams: Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo, Skyla is the favorite, hell with the other two! Part #39

Unread post by Higuys »

Maybe we are confusing “humble” with her being bummed about moving (if it is a smaller house) idk, I don’t think those that gave her kudos for her latest vid are instafans but I’m human I can recognize effort in people and time will tell how genuine she is/was... we will see. All I’m saying is I appreciated her seeming to be genuine instead of her usual erratic, strange behavior. She seemed more grounded to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Aaryn Williams: Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo, Skyla is the favorite, hell with the other two! Part #39

Unread post by AryaStark »

Deceased wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:32 pm I don’t think anyone has turned into an instant fan, but it’s fine to note that she has taken a bit of constructive criticism. We aren’t all “haters” here.

I’ve done a little hunting online to see what’s around in her area. Wondering if they will move somewhere between Austin and Houston to be close to both of Nick’s locations.
They have to be really close to moving if she has packed up her kitchen. Although I guess with her track record for cooking, paper plates, plastic silverware, and a wine opener is about all she needs.
When she said they were moving I wasn’t surprised because I’ve always remembered they moved into that home in January so it figures they had to be out when the probably two year lease expired. I think this may be there last week in it so you’re right about that. Long commutes suck so good for him if he’s closer. That will def in the long run cut stress down for them.
elvisandrocky49
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by elvisandrocky49 »

AryaStark wrote:
Deceased wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:32 pm I don’t think anyone has turned into an instant fan, but it’s fine to note that she has taken a bit of constructive criticism. We aren’t all “haters” here.

I’ve done a little hunting online to see what’s around in her area. Wondering if they will move somewhere between Austin and Houston to be close to both of Nick’s locations.
They have to be really close to moving if she has packed up her kitchen. Although I guess with her track record for cooking, paper plates, plastic silverware, and a wine opener is about all she needs.
When she said they were moving I wasn’t surprised because I’ve always remembered they moved into that home in January so it figures they had to be out when the probably two year lease expired. I think this may be there last week in it so you’re right about that. Long commutes suck so good for him if he’s closer. That will def in the long run cut stress down for them.
I guess we are in the phase of the utube moms getting new homes such Brianna will be looking for a bigger home, The chick from "I love being mommy" is looking Aaryn also ,JessFam is building as well as Tara will be.Kristen bought a new home. Tiffany and Liza are both remodeling their homes. Brittany L stated she was going to buy another home also.

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk

anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by anxietyqueen »

gossip101 wrote:
Cerie44 wrote:
Adhbrh91 wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:47 am Aaryn puts out one video where she appeared like a normal human being with emotions and now y’all are thinking she bought hers self a nice little humble abode? I’m from Austin and it’s incredibly expensive right now due to the huge influx of California’s. The dripping springs area where they currently live is expensive! Aaryn is always going for bigger and better, and this house will be no exception. Nick makes bank and Aaryn has enough following on social media to bring in significant revenues from ads, vies, swipe ups & oils, so I highly doubt they are getting help from either parent.
I actually don’t think this because she put out a humble video. I think this because it typically takes 60 days to close on a house which means they’ve been looking for even longer than that and she has said nothing about it. If she was moving into a nicer house, she would’ve been screaming about it all over the place or at least dropping hints like she used to do every time they made an upgrade in their life.

Also I doubt Liza Adele is jealous of anything. I actually live in the same city as she does and the average cost of a single family home here is 800k. Being right outside of DC is extremely expensive so a house that looks like one of these Texas moms McMansions would cost at least 2 million here. I don’t watch her but if she’s from here she knows full well how much her house is worth.
Agreed! I grew up outside of Baltimore and the area Liza is in her house is probably going for $650k-$700k easily. Being that close to so many major areas like DC, Baltimore and Virginia definitely comes at a cost. Where I’m at now her house would be half of that.

It’d be 150-175k where I live Image. Maybe closer to 175k with the updated bathrooms. Just insanity!

anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by anxietyqueen »

Cerie44 wrote:
Adhbrh91 wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:47 am Aaryn puts out one video where she appeared like a normal human being with emotions and now y’all are thinking she bought hers self a nice little humble abode? I’m from Austin and it’s incredibly expensive right now due to the huge influx of California’s. The dripping springs area where they currently live is expensive! Aaryn is always going for bigger and better, and this house will be no exception. Nick makes bank and Aaryn has enough following on social media to bring in significant revenues from ads, vies, swipe ups & oils, so I highly doubt they are getting help from either parent.
I actually don’t think this because she put out a humble video. I think this because it typically takes 60 days to close on a house which means they’ve been looking for even longer than that and she has said nothing about it. If she was moving into a nicer house, she would’ve been screaming about it all over the place or at least dropping hints like she used to do every time they made an upgrade in their life.

Also I doubt Liza Adele is jealous of anything. I actually live in the same city as she does and the average cost of a single family home here is 800k. Being right outside of DC is extremely expensive so a house that looks like one of these Texas moms McMansions would cost at least 2 million here. I don’t watch her but if she’s from here she knows full well how much her house is worth.
Ehhhhh if you watched any of her house hunting vlogs, that’s exactly the type of house she was looking at, the McMansion type. In a cheaper county. She has said before followers have made mean comments about her house. I think it bothers her that she has to vlog in a tiny, dated house. I know it would bother me.

Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

I bet Nick is willing to have a longer commute if that means they’re out in the “country” with some land. That being said, Austin traffic is horrific and there’s definitely a point where you have to realize that if you’re out far enough, you’re commute into Austin and back could easily be 2 hours each way depending where you’re at. I live in the suburbs north of Austin and to get to my house from south Austin during rush hour is easily 1.5 hours. It’s like LA out here.
DariaSnark
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DariaSnark »

Off topic, but this forum could really use a “mute” option. Or maybe there already is one and I’m not aware of it? It would be nice to be able to hide some posts from your feed if you wanted to.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

DariaSnark wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:48 pm Off topic, but this forum could really use a “mute” option. Or maybe there already is one and I’m not aware of it? It would be nice to be able to hide some posts from your feed if you wanted to.
Click on the username and go to the person's profile then add foe
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Adhbrh91 wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:45 pm I bet Nick is willing to have a longer commute if that means they’re out in the “country” with some land. That being said, Austin traffic is horrific and there’s definitely a point where you have to realize that if you’re out far enough, you’re commute into Austin and back could easily be 2 hours each way depending where you’re at. I live in the suburbs north of Austin and to get to my house from south Austin during rush hour is easily 1.5 hours. It’s like LA out here.
I thought in a vlog while driving once they already made comments about him not being closer to work, it may have been in other house hunting vlogs over the summer this was mentioned.
skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

vandelynn wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:52 pm
skippy1931 wrote:I didn't realize because she vlogs that their trips are our business. snark on her for whatever you want what they chose to spend their money on is their business and whining that she is taking multiple trips makes you look bitter and jealous not to mention angry read your response pathetic one has nothing to do with her taking vacations to disney in case you didn't know she has been doing it long before kids
Ummm I really don't think this entire thread is jealous over her Disney trips lol I travel all over for work and I have been to some AMAZING countries and even some awesome states right here in the US and I wouldn't trade any of those places for Disney World. As a grown adult I prefer culture over an amusement park any day of the week! Hell it would feel like punishment to me if I were forced to go to Disney World lol

funny because you get pissed off every time she goes and thinks she doesn't deserve it because some how she should do what you say. you bring it up all the time. There are tons of groups, tons of families, generation after generation that go to disney multiple times a year. they belong to exclusive clubs but yes she so bad for going back and more then once a year . just like you had to mention you travel for work and have been to amazing places should we complain about that maybe you don't deserve those trips see how stupid that sounds. we have a lot to bitch about but her going to disney and wanting to go back her choice her money her life
DariaSnark
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DariaSnark »

MiloandMax1 wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:27 pm
DariaSnark wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:48 pm Off topic, but this forum could really use a “mute” option. Or maybe there already is one and I’m not aware of it? It would be nice to be able to hide some posts from your feed if you wanted to.
Click on the username and go to the person's profile then add foe
Thanks! I figured it out shortly after I posted. I should have poked around in the settings more. 🤦‍♀️😂
Cerie44
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Cerie44 »

I like how her Trunk Club try on were mostly stills with some HEAVY editing on the thighs and then the dummy put in one video of herself trying on the trapeze dress. Oh Lordy the girls are hanging LOW... she might want to lay off the braless beach dresses 😂. It was the same with her raggedy sweater company ads (I forget the name of the brand). She would do one still and one video of each outfit and every time, her thighs would magically gain 2 inches. Aryan Williams and the magical funhouse mirror try-ons, I’d watch that channel!
jsl22
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jsl22 »

I wish she would just size up in her clothing. Still horrible taste in clothing but at least they would fit better. Her shirts always seem sooooo short

Higuys
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Higuys »

Her trunk club stuff was not cute.

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

I don't understand why she spends money on the clothing that she does.
Unless it is a "date night" where she puts together an outfit, she is usually in leggings and one of those off the shoulder waffle knit tie front shirts, an Adidas shirt or a Mama Bear shirt.

She literally wears nothing else. Why even buy all that stuff ifbyoull never wear it?!
Higuys wrote:Her trunk club stuff was not cute.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Cerie44
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Cerie44 »

AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

Well she did say her diet now consists of sugar and carbs. Wonder what happened to the wonderful you gotta use her trainer? Or is she on maternity leave as well?lol
Deceased
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deceased »

Her trainer just moved to a dream house in Texas.
She’s making bank off peoples weight insecurities. Her house is perfection and she wants everyone to know it!
Her newest Instagram is mywildflowerfarmhouse
Deceased
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deceased »

I was mindlessly scrolling FB and saw this....... (never mind the content of the meme). That’s Aaryn right? RIGHT?
Roflmao
1FCD8D91-36D9-40DF-95C9-07864CC6243E.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Katy90
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Katy90 »

Deceased wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:54 am Her trainer just moved to a dream house in Texas.
She’s making bank off peoples weight insecurities. Her house is perfection and she wants everyone to know it!
Her newest Instagram is mywildflowerfarmhouse

Yep. I was wondering if Aaryn is going to try to compete with her trainers new house.

Return to “Aaryn Williams”