Aaryn Williams: Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo, Skyla is the favorite, hell with the other two! Part #39

Jujuisonthatbeat
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams: Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo, Skyla is the favorite, hell with the other two! Part #39

Unread post by Jujuisonthatbeat »

Lol are you guys for real. Don't be so gullible. This wench is never going to change and she's for sure having a 4th kid right on schedule. She's only been off social media because they've been busy looking at houses and packing not because of BBL. Please...
skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: Aaryn Williams: Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo, Skyla is the favorite, hell with the other two! Part #39

Unread post by skippy1931 »

double post sorry
Last edited by skippy1931 on Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

I didn't realize because she vlogs that their trips are our business. snark on her for whatever you want what they chose to spend their money on is their business and whining that she is taking multiple trips makes you look bitter and jealous not to mention angry read your response pathetic one has nothing to do with her taking vacations to disney in case you didn't know she has been doing it long before kids
Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

I don’t think anyone has said Aaryn has changed. She definitely has not, which will be evident by her new, extravagant home. I think people are trying to point out that she’s actually acting like a human being with feelings and emotions since the BBL thing happened. She’s normally just a consumer puppet who’s always happy and life is always perfect. She showed a more real human side of her, but we all know the trips, endless shopping and way over-the-top new house will still be there.
Cerie44
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Cerie44 »

I don’t think her new home is going to be extravagant at all. When you rent, no one (especially a private landlord) cares about your debt to income ratio but it’s a totally different ballgame when you’re trying to qualify for a mortgage. The fact that she’s donating anything to Goodwill and not taking her entire hoard with her makes me feel like this new house is going to be smaller than her current one.

Also for someone who likes to put on such a facade of wealth, they’re packing their own house up? My husband and I are comfortable, by no means the 1% and I am a sahm but I have never packed up my own house before. We’ve always had the movers do it and they will even unpack everything for you at the new house. I’m surprised she’s not utilizing that kind of service... is Princess Aryan doing a U-Haul move or something?!
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

She said that this house will need renovations and possibly an addition in the future. Or did I hear that wrong? So I don't think it's huge or close to what they are in now but I do think they would have been able to afford the house they are in now if they tried to get the owners to sell it.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I seriously doubt she's the one doing the packing. Probably Nick and her assistant.
Cerie44
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Cerie44 »

MiloandMax1 wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:22 pm She said that this house will need renovations and possibly an addition in the future. Or did I hear that wrong? So I don't think it's huge or close to what they are in now but I do think they would have been able to afford the house they are in now if they tried to get the owners to sell it.
There’s a big difference between being able to afford 3000-4000 a month in rent and being able to come up with 100k+ cash for a down payment. I don’t think they can actually afford to buy the house from their landlords because they have no incentive to sell it to them “rent to own” style. All the rent they’ve paid goes towards the landlord’s equity and is flushed down the toilet. They would have to buy that house at full price and like I said, I have a feeling their debt to income ratio is sky high based on her lifestyle and the fact that they had to take out a car loan for that hideous used monster truck she drives.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

Her family was probably there and helped pack which was great timing. Maybe the owner did want to sell but was out of their price range. When a seller sees you really want the home they of course will add on to the price. Ever heard of acting uninterested when you go house hunting?(that’s why) I don’t think I would admit to the world either that I couldn’t afford this house so I gotta move. So we’ll never really know.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Cerie44 wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:33 pm
MiloandMax1 wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:22 pm She said that this house will need renovations and possibly an addition in the future. Or did I hear that wrong? So I don't think it's huge or close to what they are in now but I do think they would have been able to afford the house they are in now if they tried to get the owners to sell it.
There’s a big difference between being able to afford 3000-4000 a month in rent and being able to come up with 100k+ cash for a down payment. I don’t think they can actually afford to buy the house from their landlords because they have no incentive to sell it to them “rent to own” style. All the rent they’ve paid goes towards the landlord’s equity and is flushed down the toilet. They would have to buy that house at full price and like I said, I have a feeling their debt to income ratio is sky high based on her lifestyle and the fact that they had to take out a car loan for that hideous used monster truck she drives.
It just depends on how much he's paid on his business loans. They used the $ from the Georgia house (and home in Katy) to buy into the business which is why they were renting to begin with. I don't think they are hurting for money at all.

They have also said they wanted to live a little closer to Nicks work. Dont they live 40 minutes from his work and its getting to be too much? They've talked about that in a q&a
lilagrace1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lilagrace1 »

txsflower2 wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:46 am I don’t have anything critical to stay about the Q&A. I feel like she showed a lot of self-awareness and was honest answering each question

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What was she talking about feeling sorry for Brittany? was her channel turned off?
cyatz
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cyatz »

AryaStark wrote:Unfortunately IMO I do not think anything much has changed. If you have watched her channel for years you’d notice she does these types of vlogs(serious and somber)especially when she has a significant sponsor. I have seen her act like this many times in vlogs. The sponsor must okay the vlog before it goes out so of course she watches what she does and says or no money. I would to. She’s still pushing these clothes today on stories, so it must be a big paycheck for her. Please remember she’s a sales person and needs you to like her to buy what she’s selling. The red flag also that nothings going to change was the laugh out loud moment I had when she said their 2020 Disney trip is already planned. That is always for her. If she said no trips for two years I would give her a standing ovation. I still give her props for staying off social recently, I do believe that was hard for her knowing the family. Oh and I think she will have a fourth child right on schedule.
EXACTLY! Why are people giving her so much credit and thinking she has changed. She hasn’t changed and won’t. She’s just been busy packing her house to move. She will be back in full force in a month or two with her swipe ups and oils.

Alittlechaos1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Alittlechaos1 »

Cerie44 wrote:I don’t think her new home is going to be extravagant at all. When you rent, no one (especially a private landlord) cares about your debt to income ratio but it’s a totally different ballgame when you’re trying to qualify for a mortgage. The fact that she’s donating anything to Goodwill and not taking her entire hoard with her makes me feel like this new house is going to be smaller than her current one.

Also for someone who likes to put on such a facade of wealth, they’re packing their own house up? My husband and I are comfortable, by no means the 1% and I am a sahm but I have never packed up my own house before. We’ve always had the movers do it and they will even unpack everything for you at the new house. I’m surprised she’s not utilizing that kind of service... is Princess Aryan doing a U-Haul move or something?!
She’s used movers before from her first move to Georgia then back to Texas both those times she used movers. So who knows what’s going on with her

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

lilagrace1 wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:58 pm
txsflower2 wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:46 am I don’t have anything critical to stay about the Q&A. I feel like she showed a lot of self-awareness and was honest answering each question

Brittani's 3 month old son passed away,

What was she talking about feeling sorry for Brittany? was her channel turned off?
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

I bet their new house will be a few years old, recent build on some land.
She has said many time she wants a ranch style, on land, and she said her and Nick are over the moon excited about it.
Probably a barn on the property for Nick.
I am sure it is very, very nice...and plenty big.

Both her parents and his parents are very well off, so I am sure they can afford to loan them money for a down payment if they need it (and I am sure no one would have issue with that, Nick is a true go-getter and honest man and would pay them back in no time)

Now, have any of you "Nancy Drews" figured out what area they are moving to?
Cerie44 wrote:
Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Alittlechaos1 wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:10 pm
Cerie44 wrote:I don’t think her new home is going to be extravagant at all. When you rent, no one (especially a private landlord) cares about your debt to income ratio but it’s a totally different ballgame when you’re trying to qualify for a mortgage. The fact that she’s donating anything to Goodwill and not taking her entire hoard with her makes me feel like this new house is going to be smaller than her current one.

She’s used movers before from her first move to Georgia then back to Texas both those times she used movers. So who knows what’s going on with her

Movers would have been paid for since they were work moves though right?
anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by anxietyqueen »

MiloandMax1 wrote:She said that this house will need renovations and possibly an addition in the future. Or did I hear that wrong? So I don't think it's huge or close to what they are in now but I do think they would have been able to afford the house they are in now if they tried to get the owners to sell it.
I took it to mean they want to stay there long term, so would look into doing renovations down the road when the house eventually needs to be updated. I don’t think Aaryn would move into a house that currently needs renovations ImageImage.

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

When Nick worked for Hon and they moved it was paid for by the company, and their temporary apartment was paid for also.

Their last move (to Austin) they paid for themselves because Nick left Hon and opened his own company. I do believe they packed the house, then hired movers to relocate it to the new house (if I remember correctly)

I would assume that is what they are doing now. They are packing, then the movers will move it to new house.
MiloandMax1 wrote:
Alittlechaos1 wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:10 pm

Movers would have been paid for since they were work moves though right?
Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Cerie44
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Cerie44 »

I doubt they had much equity in their Katy house. They only lived there a couple years and the first 5 years of a mortgage, you’re mostly paying interest so I’m pretty sure he took out a business loan to buy into his current job.

I’m sure her mom could buy them a house but that would be so pathetic. What kind of grown adults who keep popping out children need their parents to buy a house for them? Why not stick to your lane and have a lifestyle you can actually afford?

I guess time will tell but unless they actually did end up asking mommy and daddy for down payment money, I’m going to hedge my bet that they are downsizing. I don’t think the cost of living where they are is very high being that they are so far away from actual Austin so they may still be able to get something that looks decent and just commute further.
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by vandelynn »

Thank you!! I was beginning to think this whole thread drank the kool-aid she's serving

I will give credit to Airbag & she has scored extra extra overtime points for turning half of this room into instant fans & smh

Return to “Aaryn Williams”