Aaryn Williams: Starbucks Fairy dressed in Sugarberry | Part #40

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Aaryn Williams: Starbucks Fairy dressed in Sugarberry | Part #40

Unread post by fingusername »

txsflower2 wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:55 am New thread title needs to have Ranchette in it somewhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Third rate ranchette.
Low down dirty ceilings.
Concrete floors and a big pile of cow shit.
boosmommy
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by boosmommy »

fingusername wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:21 am
txsflower2 wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:55 am New thread title needs to have Ranchette in it somewhere

Third rate ranchette.
Low down dirty ceilings.
Sausage Queen Living the Dream (Since Elgin is known as the Sausage Capital of Texas)
lucky181
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by lucky181 »

chloe6124 wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:18 am
lucky181 wrote:Her IG comment on her office bathroom being so cute. The previous owner refinished furniture. That looks like an old piece of furniture with a hole cut out for the sink. Anyone could do that.

I also noticed that that shower doesn't have any kind of bottom ledge so the water has the potential to go all over the floor.
I have a handicap shower with no ledge. Believe it or not it doesn’t go all over the floor. The master shower has no ledge either and is a walk in. They are built so the water is flows to the drain and not put.

Thanks for the info. I hadn't even thought about that.
Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

I think her over sharing of how happy she is, is actually her compensating for how not happy she is. I’m just not connived that someone who has been about imagine only and material things since she started displaying her life on the internet is all of a sudden happy with a low-key simpler life in a house that is far less than what she’s use to.
Cornbread
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cornbread »

I can't find the comment now, but someone had said it was really dumb for the house to be built right next to a property line. Those horses right outside the window are on the other property. This should be a concern to them for the future if it's true. I'm not sure, I didn't look at the map of the listing to see the property lines.

I am not exactly sure how the laws work, but from what I've gathered, in Texas you can do what you want with your land. So if the neighbors sell that land and Austin starts expanding more into the east, there very well could be a neighborhood put in right there in the next decade or so.

In a neighborhood my friend moved into, 3 years later they put a GD gas station at the corner right in front of their entrance and now there's a lot of traffic in front of their neighborhood that they can hear from their house. Also a used car dealership purchased land right next to their neighborhood so she can look forward to that eyesore in the future.

I personally would not want my house on that many acres just to be squeezed up against a property line. They will literally have no control of what the neighbors do with their land in the future and their house is stuck right up against whatever the future will hold. Are they going to build an entirely new home in the center of their property later on when it looks like they can't even afford to pay movers to pack them? I doubt it.
Cornbread
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cornbread »

Adhbrh91 wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:31 am I think her over sharing of how happy she is, is actually her compensating for how not happy she is. I’m just not connived that someone who has been about imagine only and material things since she started displaying her life on the internet is all of a sudden happy with a low-key simpler life in a house that is far less than what she’s use to.
I agree. I was expecting full glam mcmansion on the exact opposite side of town where the wealthy (and sometimes showy) people reside. One of my besties lives in Spanish Oaks, those houses are multimillion dollar custom houses and they have just enough acreage to be spread apart and feel secluded. I expected something like that.

Who knows, maybe she longs for a simpler life because keeping up with the Joneses has to be exhausting when you are spending every cent you make. I'm here for it, however this plays out. I hope this humbles her.
mdnight
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mdnight »

I've come to the party very late, but I just watched the empty house tour.

I like the house (especially the kitchen), though the floors are atrocious. No way would I have that concrete. And why not paint before moving?
The view and the land are gorgeous, but I love quiet so that would be great to me and I'm sure her kids will love it.

HOWEVER....

I don't think any of it is anywhere worth what they paid. When I saw it, I was thinking they might have paid 400k for it, max. Not near 700k!

I agree with those who think this one was for Nick. He probably promised her that she could make whatever changes she wanted to the house.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

I give it six months and she’ll finally drop a lot of the
fake act about how much she loves it. In a year she will
be overwhelmed and trying to figure out how she can talk
him into selling or renting the place out because she’s alone
and scared all the time. The newness WiLl run out, she will
be bored; on to the next. That. is. her. pattern.
crestsanicode
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by crestsanicode »

Cornbread wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:39 am I can't find the comment now, but someone had said it was really dumb for the house to be built right next to a property line. Those horses right outside the window are on the other property. This should be a concern to them for the future if it's true. I'm not sure, I didn't look at the map of the listing to see the property lines.

I am not exactly sure how the laws work, but from what I've gathered, in Texas you can do what you want with your land. So if the neighbors sell that land and Austin starts expanding more into the east, there very well could be a neighborhood put in right there in the next decade or so.

In a neighborhood my friend moved into, 3 years later they put a GD gas station at the corner right in front of their entrance and now there's a lot of traffic in front of their neighborhood that they can hear from their house. Also a used car dealership purchased land right next to their neighborhood so she can look forward to that eyesore in the future.

I personally would not want my house on that many acres just to be squeezed up against a property line. They will literally have no control of what the neighbors do with their land in the future and their house is stuck right up against whatever the future will hold. Are they going to build an entirely new home in the center of their property later on when it looks like they can't even afford to pay movers to pack them? I doubt it.
Yeah that was me haha! She was showing off the view of the horses from one of her windows which was honestly gorgeous but I immediately thought about the fact the owners of that land could sell to a developer and she could end up having a subdivision 100 feet from her window. Despite having 10+ acres the house is actually in the back corner of their acres and their acres are in front of the house and full of trees and a driveway, they don’t even own the land surrounding the driveway, just the driveways land.

It’s weird how she’s trying so hard to brag about how you see nothing but land when you look outside the windows but most of the land you can see isn’t even theirs lol.
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by vandelynn »

fingusername wrote:

Third rate ranchette.
Low down dirty ceilings.
Ranchette 8 "We'll leave the light on for you."

jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jazieg »

crestsanicode wrote:
Cornbread wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:39 am I can't find the comment now, but someone had said it was really dumb for the house to be built right next to a property line. Those horses right outside the window are on the other property. This should be a concern to them for the future if it's true. I'm not sure, I didn't look at the map of the listing to see the property lines.

Yeah that was me haha! She was showing off the view of the horses from one of her windows which was honestly gorgeous but I immediately thought about the fact the owners of that land could sell to a developer and she could end up having a subdivision 100 feet from her window. Despite having 10+ acres the house is actually in the back corner of their acres and their acres are in front of the house and full of trees and a driveway, they don’t even own the land surrounding the driveway, just the driveways land.

It’s weird how she’s trying so hard to brag about how you see nothing but land when you look outside the windows but most of the land you can see isn’t even theirs lol.
They too could also sell their land to a developer in a few years. We have no information that maybe their realtor friend didn't suggest that due to future knowledge of the area and investment potential.

No one would put it past Aaryn for moving, sounding like it's a forever home and then cashing in with a 'I'm going to miss this place so much sob story' in a few years for the $'s.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

rorygilmore
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by rorygilmore »

lucky181 wrote:Her IG comment on her office bathroom being so cute. The previous owner refinished furniture. That looks like an old piece of furniture with a hole cut out for the sink. Anyone could do that.

I also noticed that that shower doesn't have any kind of bottom ledge so the water has the potential to go all over the floor.

That bathroom is fugly lmao

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

jazieg wrote:
crestsanicode wrote:

They too could also sell their land to a developer in a few years. We have no information that maybe their realtor friend didn't suggest that due to future knowledge of the area and investment potential.

No one would put it past Aaryn for moving, sounding like it's a forever home and then cashing in with a 'I'm going to miss this place so much sob story' in a few years for the $'s.

This happened to my aunt and uncle. Their house got bought by a developer and they cashed in big. I mean big.

The land could also be protected. There is a lot that would have to be done. It would have to be rezoned. Where I live it’s all protected and can’t be developed. I am sure it would take a ton to go through all the rezoning and stuff.

crestsanicode
Gossiper
Gossiper

chloe6124 wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:38 am
jazieg wrote:
crestsanicode wrote:

This happened to my aunt and uncle. Their house got bought by a developer and they cashed in big. I mean big.

The land could also be protected. There is a lot that would have to be done. It would have to be rezoned. Where I live it’s all protected and can’t be developed. I am sure it would take a ton to go through all the rezoning and stuff.

I’m not sure about how zoning works in Texas but I know it’s pretty loose. I’ve seen businesses set up in houses in the middle of a subdivision. But it could also be protected land, no idea how to look those sorts of things up.

I really don’t think they’ll be cashing in big any time soon, maybe 15+ years. The land they bought is quite literally the cheapest land surrounding Austin you could buy. The entire west side all the way from where they previously lived up to Wilco will need to fully develop before people with “their kind of money” start choosing to live on the East side en masse. Just all my opinion of course, but I do live in Austin so I have some clue.
SluethLegend
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SluethLegend »

chloe6124 wrote:
SluethLegend wrote:Anyone else find it weird Nick slept with the girls and she didn’t? That would’ve been a great opportunity for Aaryn to bond with her kids and comfort them. But who am I kidding? She could never.

No. A father is allowed to bond with his girls too. Especially one that is gone as much as he is. I think it was sweet how he always took time to bath them and put them to bed after he gets home from work. That is his bonding time with his girls.

Oh no no, maybe I worded it wrong. I don’t think it’s weird that he did... I think it’s weird that Aaryn didn’t ALSO join them.

crestsanicode
Gossiper
Gossiper

SluethLegend wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:52 am
chloe6124 wrote:
SluethLegend wrote:Anyone else find it weird Nick slept with the girls and she didn’t? That would’ve been a great opportunity for Aaryn to bond with her kids and comfort them. But who am I kidding? She could never.

No. A father is allowed to bond with his girls too. Especially one that is gone as much as he is. I think it was sweet how he always took time to bath them and put them to bed after he gets home from work. That is his bonding time with his girls.

Oh no no, maybe I worded it wrong. I don’t think it’s weird that he did... I think it’s weird that Aaryn didn’t ALSO join them.

Chloe is an Aaryn Stan if you look through her post history it’s mostly defending her.
Cinderella777
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Cinderella777 »

Wonder if Erwin Sherwin has baked some cornbread yet - you know, living the SIMPLE LIFE now and all :-))
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

crestsanicode wrote:
chloe6124 wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:38 am
jazieg wrote:They too could also sell their land to a developer in a few years. We have no information that maybe their realtor friend didn't suggest that due to future knowledge of the area and investment potential.

I’m not sure about how zoning works in Texas but I know it’s pretty loose. I’ve seen businesses set up in houses in the middle of a subdivision. But it could also be protected land, no idea how to look those sorts of things up.

I really don’t think they’ll be cashing in big any time soon, maybe 15+ years. The land they bought is quite literally the cheapest land surrounding Austin you could buy. The entire west side all the way from where they previously lived up to Wilco will need to fully develop before people with “their kind of money” start choosing to live on the East side en masse. Just all my opinion of course, but I do live in Austin so I have some clue.
I always look at things different when you buy that much land way out in the middle of nowhere. When you live in a area like that it seems there will always be so many different sized houses incomes ect. Of course all I have to go off of is where my grandparents live. It’s a super small town. But there are million dollar lake houses and lower income people. You drive just a couple minutes outside the main town and there are mansions and there are smaller homes. My grandma lives way back in the woods in a double wide trailer. There doesn’t seem to be a consensus that everyone has the same income and size of house. I think your always going to see a variety when you live so far out.

kaper
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kaper »

Adhbrh91 wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:31 am I think her over sharing of how happy she is, is actually her compensating for how not happy she is. I’m just not connived that someone who has been about imagine only and material things since she started displaying her life on the internet is all of a sudden happy with a low-key simpler life in a house that is far less than what she’s use to.
I'm wondering if Nick had a serious talk with her about their lifestyle. I still cringe at their mention of how bratty and out of control the girls were at his brother's wedding. Perhaps he totaled the expenses on clothes, entertainment, trips, hair, nails Navigator etc, and finally asked if this is what they wanted their daughters to expect for the rest of their lives. Surely, after packing 200 sets of hair bows and making so many trips to Goodwill and the dump must have gotten Aaryn to thinking. Do you think she may really be taking a step back to re-evaluate her lifestyle?

I'm not sure they made the best decision buying this particular house given what others say about the area and schools, but Nick seems very excited, genuinely. Aaryn can decorate and make her house a home. She needs to spend more time at home with her daughters. Treasure her time, not the things.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

If you look at property lines that house was on it was a triangle. So the 3 extra acres around them make it a square which could be some of that fenced in. Maybe they are letting the people still use the 3 acres for grazing which also cuts down on them mowing, plus the girls can get up close to the animals. She will probably put a blind or curtains over her window anyway right now she's just trying to show her loving it and being humble. I still think this has to do with her dad and maybe meeting Nick the night he passed, her clinging onto him, 3 kids and how many moves later she probably did have a lot of depression from when he passed. The only other time I've seen Aaryn be emotional besides over this house and it not seem fake was their visit to the ranch to look at the house (which she said they've since renovated).

Return to “Aaryn Williams”